VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 5th, 2005 #1
_DC_

Default Tyra Banks yelling at niggress in Top Model

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2668933

Two girls are asked to leave the show, one White and one ugly nigger. I watched bits of the last episodes, and they kept ugly muds when there must have been thousands of White applicants far more beautiful who would make far better models.

The two girls go to cry and be hugged by the others, the normal ritual in the show. But the nigger Tiffany, who hasn't shown an ounce of dedication throughout the episode, smiles and laughs, which pisses Tyra Banks off. Tyra had obviously been hoping to keep this nigger until the final episode ("Do you know that you had a possibility to win?"), but her disrespect for the show made that impossible.

Tiffany 1:

Tiffany 2:

Tyra calls both girls back to the floor and tells the niggress that "Tiffany, I am extremely disappointed in you. This is a joke to you. You've been through anger management (!), you've been through your grandmother having her lights turned off to buy you a swimsuit for this competition, and you go over there and you laugh."

And so on. Needless to say, the niggress does what niggers always do, she blames everybody else:

"I don't have a bad attitude! Maybe I am angry inside, I been through stuff, am angry!"

Tyra Banks, showing her unbiased, colorblind support for all the girls: "I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you, how dare you! ... You're rollin' your eyes and you act like this 'cause you've heard it all before. You've heard it all before -- you don't know where the hell I've come from, you have no idea what I've been through!"

See how niggers talk to each other: "I hurt!" "I hurt too!" That's a conversation they understand. Tyra tells Tiffany to learn from it, but apparently she accepts the absurd "I been through stuff" as a valid argument, something she has heard many times before. A white girl would have stood silently and accepted the criticism from a superior in the branch.

Three more things to note:

1) It is very obvious Tyra Banks has gotten where she is because she is a nigger with White traits. That makes her doubly desirable to the Jew-dominated fashion industry. She can also talk and move like a White.

2) When she gets upset, yelling at the younger niggress, she starts waving her fist and finger like an ordinary Black.

3) Behind her in the panel sits a fat homosexual Jew. Tyra's choreographer is a homosexual Black. All the cameramen in the show, however, seem to be heterosexual Whites.

4) In another season of America's Next Top Model , Tyra chastises yet another niggress for acting jiggery. She tells her: "I do not want to cast another Black bitch!" In every season there's at least one niggress spoiling the mood for everybody. Yet they keep casting ugly mud contestants in the next season, and the next. Beautiful White girls are thrown out while Black girls are kept on. The panel knows what's going on. Tyra definitely knows what's going on, and the mud contestants know too. The only girls in that room who don't know what's going on, when Tyra yells at Tiffany, are the brainwashed White girls. They only see Tyra yelling at a contestant with an attitude. Tyra is really upset because a fellow niggress wasted her chances of going on to win.

Well, not to worry Tyra, you still got the chance with another ugly mud, Naima, who was eventually made the winner.

Naima 1:

Naima 2:

Old August 5th, 2005 #2
_DC_

Some girls who did not win:

Christina:

Kahlen:

Noelle:

Rebecca:

Sarah:

Tatiana:

Old August 5th, 2005 #3
prozak

Racial hybrids look ill to me, like diseased insects.

Old August 5th, 2005 #4
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

[QUOTE=_DC_]

Naima 1:

EEEYUCCHHHHH!!! That was the winner? I've never, EVER seen this show, but the contestant pics shown here, with the exception of Rebecca, don't look very attractive to me. This is what the jew thinks he can push the White race into considering desirable? Oy vey!

Old August 5th, 2005 #5
_DC_

Yes, it is odd how there is a lack of attractive contestants, isn't it? Even in the fourth season of a highly popular show, that I expect many hundreds of applicants flock to. Only Rebecca and Sarah (with longer hair) look attractive.

Naima looks like a fish. Unbelievable, isn't it?

When I have looked at the show, I feel for those White girls. They have a natural instinct to desire beauty and things connected to beauty, so they will be drawn to the fashion industry, especially since it offers glamour and little physical labor to girls who won't go to college and get the big bucks that way. And what they get into is a world completely in the hands of the Jew. Jewish owners, Jewish judges and managers, muds and homosexuals everywhere. Male muds as partners in photo shoots, for example. Female muds exalted as models. Living and working closely with muds and homosexuals every day, and no job security, so you have no freedom at all to express deviant opinions. Only the technical side, like shooting pictures, seems to be a White domain. You can't expect a single one of these White girls to survive the onslaught of propaganda and illusion. This is an intense concentration of propasphere they work in; their minds are fried.

Old August 5th, 2005 #6
Sean Martin

The only one even remotely attractive is Rebecca but that Jewish name kills any positive features. Those are some nasty women, give me our southern cornbread fed southern babes any day. I see better looking women than any of them walking around town on any given day. There has to be a Jew behind this, Jews love to distort our view of beauty so they can send the hot white chicks to groids. This sexy nerd phase is killing me with all the women taking out their contacts.

Old September 6th, 2005 #7
jozu

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DC_
Yes, it is odd how there is a lack of attractive contestants, isn't it? Even in the fourth season of a highly popular show, that I expect many hundreds of applicants flock to. Only Rebecca and Sarah (with longer hair) look attractive.

Naima looks like a fish. Unbelievable, isn't it?

When I have looked at the show, I feel for those White girls. They have a natural instinct to desire beauty and things connected to beauty, so they will be drawn to the fashion industry, especially since it offers glamour and little physical labor to girls who won't go to college and get the big bucks that way. And what they get into is a world completely in the hands of the Jew. Jewish owners, Jewish judges and managers, muds and homosexuals everywhere. Male muds as partners in photo shoots, for example. Female muds exalted as models. Living and working closely with muds and homosexuals every day, and no job security, so you have no freedom at all to express deviant opinions. Only the technical side, like shooting pictures, seems to be a White domain. You can't expect a single one of these White girls to survive the onslaught of propaganda and illusion. This is an intense concentration of propasphere they work in; their minds are fried.

Boo hoo... poor little bitches... all they want is a life of glamour without having to do any work ... and now that noble dream is being taken away from them.

Fuck it... it was pandering to the whims of women that has destroyed our white society ... so now some white women are on the pointy end of the multi-cult that they subconsciously forced us men to accept. Good. Hopefully some of them might wake up and realize what a crock of shit the multicult is.

Old September 6th, 2005 #8
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

I watched one episode of Top Model. The girl they decided to cut was the half-white half-asian one. The high-bitch got into a fight with her over her racial status.

"You need to accept you are asian".

"I'm also half-white."

CUT. Hmm...

Old September 6th, 2005 #9
John in Woodbridge

She's nice-looking, but tatoos on women make me want to vomit.

Old September 6th, 2005 #10
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

One thing I noticed about "Top Model" is that it's like half niggers. What a load of shit. Are they trying to force these monkeys down our throat? Sorry Tyra, but they're still not attractive.

Old September 6th, 2005 #11
Tronder

Why do you even watch this garbage?

Old September 7th, 2005 #12
--JD--
Kike Killer

Even the supposedly attractive female negroes are ugly compared to white females.

No wonder the male monkeys chase women of other races.

Old September 18th, 2005 #13
Robert E. Lee

Thumbs down These kind of shows are trash!

First Post!

I've never seen America's Next Top Model, because really this and all of the shows similar to it are garbage. What's worse is that, hearing from other members here the show is racially biased against Whites, even one who is only half-White too!

Looking at the pictures the women aren't very good looking, which is surprising since models are supposed to be the epitome of beauty. That Naima just looks awful, some kind of weird mixture between human and something else, someone else mentioned a fish and I would agree with that.

This show is pure unadulterated trash and really, I see lots of beautiful White women where I live and this is in one of the most multicultural cities in the world, Toronto!

Old September 18th, 2005 #14
Tim Pennington
Angry WASP

Quote:
Originally Posted by prozak
Racial hybrids look ill to me, like diseased insects.
You got that right. If you can detect it with the naked eye, its damaged goods.
What we do claim is that the northern European, and particularly Anglo-Saxons made this country. Oh, yes; the others helped. But that is the full statement of the case. They came to this country because it was already made as an Anglo-Saxon commonwealth. They added to it, they often enriched it, but they did not make it, and they have not yet greatly changed it. We are determined that they shall not. (Congressional Record, 4/8/1924, 5922)

Old September 22nd, 2005 #15
Dies Irae
Cowboy Astronomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
I watched one episode of Top Model. The girl they decided to cut was the half-white half-asian one. The high-bitch got into a fight with her over her racial status.

"You need to accept you are asian".

"I'm also half-white."

CUT. Hmm...
Half-Asian, half-Whites are probably neither excellent innovators, nor particularly apt imitators. They're just sort of like Jews I suppose.
"These were no soft-bellied, conservative businessmen assembled for some Masonic mumbodumbo; no loudmouthed, beery red-necks letting off a little ritualized steam about "the goddam niggers"; no pious, frightened churchgoers whining for the guidance or protection of an anthropomorphic deity. These were real men, White men, men who were now one with me in spirit and consciousness as well as in blood." -- Earl Turner, The Turner Diaries

Old September 22nd, 2005 #16
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dies Irae
Half-Asian, half-Whites are probably neither excellent innovators, nor particularly apt imitators.
Who are you trying to convince?

Your "aryan" ego? Ha.

Old September 27th, 2005 #17
April

Thumbs up

My daughters love to watch this show and root for the cute white girls. I let them watch it because it gives them a good chance to see how blacks are in action, even in non ghetto situations. I also like Survivor for this same reason.

April

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Thread