VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 3rd, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default WN is a Club for Women Or: Michael O’Meara vs. Greg Johnson

I was waiting at VNN Forum for another commenter to say something about Greg Johnson’s article, ‘Against White Nationalist Terrorism’, but nowadays there is not much discussion in Linder’s forum. It’s a shame because Johnson exercises moderation on Counter-Currents, so a real opposition to his pacifism will not be found in the comments section of his webzine.

https://chechar.wordpress.com/2019/0...lub-for-women/

Old May 5th, 2019 #2
James Dunet

That link leads to comments sections with so much defeatism that they read like enemy spies trying to talk Pro Whites into surrender and or ineffective action. The same men who say violence will only bring defeat are too scared of the Big Bad Government to propose concrete solutions, with ample real world demonstrations of the effectiveness of their methods, to the on going destruction of all white countries.

I understand if a man is not able to bring himself to the level of Breivik. Very few men do such things under any circumstances. If a man believes that non violence is able to save the white race where is his white community? Does he lack the social skills to build one? Does he lack the nerve to call for white people to practice civil disobedience with him in the face of physical Government Persecution? White Nationalism is too much talk and not enough walk. If a man can't bring himself to do violence in the service of his people, how does he expect to defend his peaceful community from Government Persecution? It is my belief that such a man has long ago surrendered and is comfortable with slavery.

Those readers who wish for a better outcome had better do a few things.
1. Be ready to kill in the service of white people. (Daddy Government does not take kindly to disobedient white men trying to form white communities. They will not be convinced to spare you because you practice some form of non violence. Your community will be starved for money and forced to integrate at some point in the future.)

2. Start physically building a white community will all the boring, miserable hard work that entails. (Yes, you lazy slobs. You have to get off your fat asses and actually build something. You don't all get to be writers/town criers hoping to cheer on the supposed heroes of White Nationalism who haven't appeared yet.)

You either make White Communities work in a physical way or you find your place in the Jew Run World as an obedient slave. To make White Communities work in a physical way, you actually have to remove dangerous threats to White Communities. Influential Jews, Whites and State Enforcers are the biggest three groups who force integration (cheap labor) on white communities. They make a lot of money doing this.

Hey, kid! Want to do something non violent that will really piss off the rich Jews? Expose Central Banking and teach everyone you know about how money is loaned into existence and then distributed through out the world. The Jews and their Good Goyim are really afraid of the little people figuring that scam out. It's their ace in the hole and gives them the ability to play the long run strategy. Spreading that knowledge is the most powerful non violent approach you can take.

Old May 5th, 2019 #3
C. Grady Tucker

Johnson's article had some very good points. Can someone tell me what that Gomer in New Zealand achieved? Aks'ing for a freind.

Old May 5th, 2019 #4
C. Grady Tucker

Of all the people that has turned to violence, Breivik was the closest to getting it right. His only mistake was not taking out the traitors in that government building and dying after the fact. Now he's in a Zoo cage where jews can parade him as just another example why "WN" should be banned, even if he wasn't a WN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dunet View Post
That link leads to comments sections with so much defeatism that they read like enemy spies trying to talk Pro Whites into surrender and or ineffective action. The same men who say violence will only bring defeat are too scared of the Big Bad Government to propose concrete solutions, with ample real world demonstrations of the effectiveness of their methods, to the on going destruction of all white countries.

I understand if a man is not able to bring himself to the level of Breivik. Very few men do such things under any circumstances. If a man believes that non violence is able to save the white race where is his white community? Does he lack the social skills to build one? Does he lack the nerve to call for white people to practice civil disobedience with him in the face of physical Government Persecution? White Nationalism is too much talk and not enough walk. If a man can't bring himself to do violence in the service of his people, how does he expect to defend his peaceful community from Government Persecution? It is my belief that such a man has long ago surrendered and is comfortable with slavery.

Those readers who wish for a better outcome had better do a few things.
1. Be ready to kill in the service of white people. (Daddy Government does not take kindly to disobedient white men trying to form white communities. They will not be convinced to spare you because you practice some form of non violence. Your community will be starved for money and forced to integrate at some point in the future.)

2. Start physically building a white community will all the boring, miserable hard work that entails. (Yes, you lazy slobs. You have to get off your fat asses and actually build something. You don't all get to be writers/town criers hoping to cheer on the supposed heroes of White Nationalism who haven't appeared yet.)

You either make White Communities work in a physical way or you find your place in the Jew Run World as an obedient slave. To make White Communities work in a physical way, you actually have to remove dangerous threats to White Communities. Influential Jews, Whites and State Enforcers are the biggest three groups who force integration (cheap labor) on white communities. They make a lot of money doing this.

Hey, kid! Want to do something non violent that will really piss off the rich Jews? Expose Central Banking and teach everyone you know about how money is loaned into existence and then distributed through out the world. The Jews and their Good Goyim are really afraid of the little people figuring that scam out. It's their ace in the hole and gives them the ability to play the long run strategy. Spreading that knowledge is the most powerful non violent approach you can take.

Old May 5th, 2019 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Comments?

Its simple, those who are serious about our thing know that militant whites need to start killing our enemies and destroying their property NOW instead of dicking around until its too late to do anything.

True White patriots know, without needing to be told that the only good enemy is a dead one and wont dance around the question of violence in furtherance of a revolution. Things have never and never will change through the ballot box.

Fuck around, lay around punks!

Old May 5th, 2019 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I was waiting at VNN Forum for another commenter to say something about Greg Johnson’s article, ‘Against White Nationalist Terrorism’, but nowadays there is not much discussion in Linder’s forum.
Actually, this forum is filled with countless interesting threads about important American and international news stories, current events and political discussions, but apparently this Chechar character seems to think that VNN can only be a good forum if its members start a new thread about every article/essay/blog post that Brown Johnson excretes.

Well, how stupid of me. I wasted my time starting threads about the jews' coup attempt in Venezuela, about the massive street protests against the globalist jew-lackey/Rothschild banker Macron in France, about how crooked jewish NGOs unload rapeugees in Europe, about how jews refuse to report jewish child molesters to the police, etc...when in reality I should have been following Brown Johnson around on the internet, waiting with bated breath for his latest droppings so that I could write about them here.

Old May 6th, 2019 #7
James Dunet

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Johnson's article had some very good points. Can someone tell me what that Gomer in New Zealand achieved? Aks'ing for a freind.
I suggest the positive effects of white men fighting back, however clumsy their approach, are not going to be realized for about 10 years or so. For a while it will be like giving out body blows in a boxing match. At first they seem to be a waste of energy. However, as the fight drags on the damage takes a toll on the enemy's ability to defend. Skilled and powerful boxers can make an opponent quit from enough body blows, though it doesn't happen too often.

The State will use any excuse to crack down on Pro Whites and I don't believe you can afford to play nice with White Self Haters or their Jew Masters. White Self Haters are every drop as devious as the Jews and usually idolize Jews in some way.

Could Tarrant have struck a more high value target? Maybe, maybe not. Unless Tarrant was part of a PsyOP, he would not have had any help, thus would probably not get very close to an Anti White politician before being intercepted. He took the same kind of fight to the Muslims that they have been taking to their rivals for decades. Breivik attacked a government building and a leftist youth camp. I'd say those count as high value targets. Both attacks proved that the Anti White governments of the world can't operate with no challenge anymore. They showed the common man that aggressive direct action can succeed.

As a rule of thumb, if you are taking Anti White people out of the equation, you are doing the right thing. Anti Whites are not going to be impressed by your meekness. For them, the problem is that you are in the way. Under what circumstances would such people spare you? Perhaps if you were and obedient slave/breeder for Jews and Darkies? What a miserable life that would be.

Whites don't win this fight without breaking a sweat and getting their hands bloody. Educating the masses is a noble goal but don't lose sight of the big picture. High Influence/Value Anti Whites are the most dangerous people to White Communities. They won't go down without a fight.

Old May 26th, 2019 #8
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Comments?

Its simple, those who are serious about our thing know that militant whites need to start killing our enemies and destroying their property NOW instead of dicking around until its too late to do anything.

True White patriots know, without needing to be told that the only good enemy is a dead one and wont dance around the question of violence in furtherance of a revolution. Things have never and never will change through the ballot box.

Fuck around, lay around punks!
So target selection should not be a consideration when seeking maximum effect? What did the latest shootings get us, anyway, other than instant gratification for some VNNers in short pants and black socks? Just curious.

Old May 26th, 2019 #9
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dunet View Post
I suggest the positive effects of white men fighting back, however clumsy their approach, are not going to be realized for about 10 years or so. For a while it will be like giving out body blows in a boxing match. At first they seem to be a waste of energy. However, as the fight drags on the damage takes a toll on the enemy's ability to defend. Skilled and powerful boxers can make an opponent quit from enough body blows, though it doesn't happen too often.

The State will use any excuse to crack down on Pro Whites and I don't believe you can afford to play nice with White Self Haters or their Jew Masters. White Self Haters are every drop as devious as the Jews and usually idolize Jews in some way.

Could Tarrant have struck a more high value target? Maybe, maybe not. Unless Tarrant was part of a PsyOP, he would not have had any help, thus would probably not get very close to an Anti White politician before being intercepted. He took the same kind of fight to the Muslims that they have been taking to their rivals for decades. Breivik attacked a government building and a leftist youth camp. I'd say those count as high value targets. Both attacks proved that the Anti White governments of the world can't operate with no challenge anymore. They showed the common man that aggressive direct action can succeed.

As a rule of thumb, if you are taking Anti White people out of the equation, you are doing the right thing. Anti Whites are not going to be impressed by your meekness. For them, the problem is that you are in the way. Under what circumstances would such people spare you? Perhaps if you were and obedient slave/breeder for Jews and Darkies? What a miserable life that would be.

Whites don't win this fight without breaking a sweat and getting their hands bloody. Educating the masses is a noble goal but don't lose sight of the big picture. High Influence/Value Anti Whites are the most dangerous people to White Communities. They won't go down without a fight.
I have to be honest, that video of Tarrant's looks like it was a doctored. We know from the recent release of Drunk Pelosi's video that this is possible.

Good points, but education and violence go hand in hand. In my view, we can't afford to wily nilly attack the symptom and not the disease. The violence in South Carolina, Pittsburgh and New Zealand did nothing but hinder us.

Why are people like Barbara Specte (sp?) and others allowed to spread their filth all day. Why give the enemy a bigger soap box?

I guess I must be missing something here.

Old May 26th, 2019 #10
C. Grady Tucker

Default Last Point

Why has the enemy involved in the Charlottesville debacle escaped retribution? Should we go out and shoot up some more elderly church Negresses in response? Let's give the enemy some good optics, now.

Jest curious.

Thread