VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 15th, 2012 #41
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent McKaskell
Nothin' sez lovin' like an M249 a buzzin'.
You ain't kiddin'.

Linda?

My mainspring just engaged.

Old September 22nd, 2012 #42
Skorzeny

I'm a firm believer that you do not want to be in the middle of a rifle fight with a shotgun or pistol. I'd take my Colt 6920 and a typical battle load of 5.56 ammunition, seeing that an M4 is maneuverable enough to be effective indoors in clearing situations and can reach out to touch the enemy or game for food outdoors.

Ideally, in a combat situation someone in your cell has a long range hunting rifle. As you lay down walls of fire via your 30 round magazine, they adhere to "one shot, one kill".

Old October 4th, 2012 #43
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Great bullpup stocks here.

http://cbrps.com/Products.html

(SKS)

Old October 6th, 2012 #44
S.-O.

Of all the weapons i own I would be hard pressed to choose between them in a SHTF situ but if given two weapons I would pick my trusty, rusty sks and mossberg 500 for their combinations of readilly available ammo (7.62x39 and 12 gauge), man-stopping power, and reliability in situ where having a pristine clean weapon is not always an option. Would hate to get killed due to some FTF issues that may come with some of these more exotic weapons when they are exposed to the elements for long periods of time.

There is the added plus of knowing that any "good" nigger you create will prolly have some 7.62 laying around that you can use to dispatch his friends with.

Thread