Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 8th, 2013 #101
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

I have to laugh at Simian trying to talk shit too. Where's your response to the Solutrean thread, bitch?

Old March 8th, 2013 #102
Sam Reeves
Happy Bigot

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Really, bitch? I'm sure you can lend your expertise to military marksmanship instructors, then. Fucken clown.

You consider second or third hand instruction to be superior to actual training courses offered by military marksmanship instructors?
There you go trying to spin what somebody says right off the bat you wetback spic wagon burner son-of-a-bitch. Get back on the reservation. You are like a dog that got out of the fence and is now a nuisance to the whole community.

I never claimed to have and such super powers with a rifle. What I was implying is that a lot of folks can sneak up on a wild animal in it's own habitat and shot it in the head from what ever range is necessary. They could do the same to a brown feller with a military issue weapon. Some things just seem to come natural to White men. Wetback, spic wagon burner son-of -a-bitches need the best instructors in the world to get them up to par. Congratulations. Yes, I know the modern military has special equipment to defeat such bullshit but I doubt they will be loaning any to you.

Quote:
Spics are Spaniards..
Spics would be anybody that hails from a nation that speaks Spanish. In modern usage European are not referred to as Spics.
Quote:
wetbacks are water crossing immigrants; learn your epithets, idiot.
Your reasoning is pitiful. You called me a clown when we both know in reality that it is not true. If I feel the need to call you a wetback that is what I will do dipshit. This is my county and my computer. If you don't like it come over here with your super powers with a firearm and do something about it. You sawed-off wagon burner that believes he is now as good a White man. You'll always be a sub-human trying to make it in a White world. This hurts you so bad that you feel the need to come here and try to prove something to your self. Now who is the bitch?

Quote:
I thought you were ignoring my posts, Gay Tranperson. How does one picture constitute "dozens," fucking moron?
Did you really expect him to take the time to custom make a picture just for little ole' you?

Quote:
And the stupid useless dependent has to chime in too, lol. What are your weapons of choice, dependent? A spatula and a whiskey bottle?
And yet she will always have more value than you.

Old March 8th, 2013 #103
Sam Reeves
Happy Bigot

Quote:
I have to laugh at Simian trying to talk shit too. Where's your response to the Solutrean thread, bitch?
When are you going to respond to this:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...49#post1504449

Old March 8th, 2013 #104
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Old March 8th, 2013 #105
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Reeves View Post
TI never claimed to have and such super powers with a rifle. What I was implying is that a lot of folks can sneak up on a wild animal in it's own habitat and shot it in the head from what ever range is necessary. They could do the same to a brown feller with a military issue weapon. Some things just seem to come natural to White men. Wetback, spic wagon burner son-of -a-bitches need the best instructors in the world to get them up to par.
This must be a joke. It was the Apache scouts who led the way during the Army's hunt of Geronimo's people.

Quote:
Congratulations. Yes, I know the modern military has special equipment to defeat such bullshit but I doubt they will be loaning any to you.
I've seen more of that special equipment than you ever will.

Quote:
Spics would be anybody that hails from a nation that speaks Spanish.
And I hail from the U.S., so I guess that excludes me. You're such a moron.

Quote:
In modern usage European are not referred to as Spics.
Did you know that Spanish comes from a European country called Spain, fucking dumb ass?

Quote:
Your reasoning is pitiful. You called me a clown when we both know in reality that it is not true. If I feel the need to call you a wetback that is what I will do dipshit. This is my county and my computer.
Your "county"? Stupid bitch!

Quote:
If you don't like it come over here with your super powers with a firearm and do something about it. You sawed-off wagon burner that believes he is now as good a White man.
As good as? I'm obviously better than you.

Quote:
Did you really expect him to take the time to custom make a picture just for little ole' you?
Why would he waste time posting an inaccurate picture at all?

Quote:
When are you going to respond to this:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...49#post1504449
That bit of stupidity wasn't even worth responding to.

Old March 8th, 2013 #106
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Thread is ruined.

Thanks faggots.

Old March 8th, 2013 #107
Simmon

"I've seen more of that special equipment than you ever will."

I bet you have chief choke-on-a-pole.

Old March 8th, 2013 #108
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmon View Post
"I've seen more of that special equipment than you ever will."

I bet you have chief choke-on-a-pole.
Is your dumb ass still talking, Simian? Where's your response to the Solutrean thread, bitch? I schooled your ass.

Old March 8th, 2013 #109
Simmon

Quote:
Is your dumb ass still talking, Simian? Where's your response to the Solutrean thread, bitch? I schooled your ass.
Iv'e said my piece and I refuse to lower the conversation to a third grade level so you can understand what I said.

Old March 8th, 2013 #110
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmon View Post
Iv'e said my piece and I refuse to lower the conversation to a third grade level so you can understand what I said.
Your "piece" was mentioning a book that you've never read, that doesn't refute empirical studies that I posted. Fucking idiot.

Old March 8th, 2013 #111
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Old March 9th, 2013 #112
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
Now cut the height in half and add a taco pouch to the vest, and you've got a picture of a certain useless beaner who thinks he can out-shoot a White man, lol.

Old March 9th, 2013 #113
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Now cut the height in half and add a taco pouch to the vest, and you've got a picture of a certain useless beaner who thinks he can out-shoot a White man, lol.
I can certainly out-shoot one white woman, Justine...that petty female being yourself.

Old March 13th, 2013 #114
Wilbur

Anesthesiologist discusses the effectiveness of various calibers:

Old March 25th, 2013 #115
Crowe

Speaking of sub-compacts, the resident beaner cholo's maggot race is busy stuffing sub-compact anal suppositories full of cocaine before they hop across the border.

Old January 31st, 2014 #116
Bubba Kalashnikov

Hmmm..... JHP, SP, or JSP usually beats ball. And.... stay away from Russian hollow point ammo. It[s] nothing more than sawed FMJ, and it will over penetrate, too. Had an acquaintance shot with an SKS. Said SKS was loaded with Russian hollow points. The thug shot him in the intestinal area, but he made a rapid recovery. If it would have been a soft point, he probably would have died.

The lady involved in shooting the Afreakin probably needs quality JHP ammo and more range time. Perhaps she should get 9mm for back up?

Old January 31st, 2014 #117
Nate Richards

You guys get into all this technical horseshit weapon fetish stuff, look at the original article. That man has a wife who is armed and ready to destroy a threat. That woman is the weapon, and she's a good one. She's proven, she's a real veteran. She didn't go on welfare and go to get shipped to the other side of the planet and hassle some angry farmers that the jews want dead, then come back and whine at the VA for painkillers. She fought a real enemy.

.38 is plenty enough if you got a woman like that. Yeah, she was nervous and didn't get a lot of straight angle shots on the jew's pet, but she hurt him real fuckin bad and saved herself and her kids.

Ok so jazzbo didn't fall down instantly like in the movies. But what do you think he did next? What did he do after she popped all those holes in him? Did he rape her? Did he hurt her kids? Fuck no he was too busy bleeding and running and screaming lol I'd rather have a woman like this, with a pellet gun, than some leftist cunt in the house and a safe full of glamour guns.

btw point shooting isn't that hard to learn. Just get her a bb gun help her out.

Thread