VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 8th, 2013 #1
V. Søe
White Islamist

Angry Egypt Zionist Army kills 130 peaceful protesters in less than 48 hours

Egypt troops kill pro-Morsi marchers

July 5, 2013

Egyptian security forces have opened fire on supporters of ousted Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi in Cairo, killing three people.

The incident occurred as crowds gathered outside the officers’ club of the Presidential Guard, where Morsi is believed to be held.

The Muslim Brotherhood has been demanding his reinstatement.
The army, which removed Morsi in response to widespread unrest, had deployed troops around Cairo.

The BBC’s Jeremy Bowen at the scene says that after passionate Friday Prayers at the nearby Rabaa al-Adawiya Mosque, about 2,000 Morsi supporters marched towards the officers’ club.

Soldiers there warned people not to cross the road. But as the crowd grew, got angrier and pushed forward, the troops opened fire – first into the air, then at the protesters.

Our correspondent says he saw one man fall to the ground with blood on his clothes.

http://www.thedailystar.net/beta2/ne...orsi-marchers/

Old July 8th, 2013 #2
V. Søe
White Islamist

Angry

Egyptian Army kills around 50 people as it attacks pro Morsi camp

July 8, 2013

CAIRO: Egyptian Army kills around 50 people as it attacks pro Morsi camp. Up to 42 people were killed and some 322 others were wounded in the armed attack intended to burst into heavily-guarded compound of the Republican Guards at dawn on Monday, an official announced.

Dr. Mohammad Sultan, the head of emergency, said in a statement broadcast by the official Middle East News Agency the dead bodies and the wounded were dispatched to hospitals located near the scene.

http://nvonews.com/2013/07/08/egypti...ro-morsi-camp/

Old July 8th, 2013 #3
V. Søe
White Islamist

Angry

Egyptian Military Kills At Least 35 Morsi Supporters

July 8, 2013

The Egyptian military opened fire on a sit-in of Morsi supporters, killing at least 35 and wounding many more. The shooting happened outside Republican Guards headquarters in Cairo, where the former President Mohammed Morsi is reportedly being detained.

Witnesses reported that the military raided the sit-in and used live ammunition to disperse the crowd around 2:00 GMT. The estimated death toll from the incident ranged from 15 to 35 with some saying hundreds were injured.

Supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood who attended the sit-in explained that members were unarmed and were fired on while they were praying outside the building. A spokesman for the political party, Ahmed Aref, added, “Sixteen people were killed and a hundred others injured, many of them in serious condition.”

Later on, the Egyptian health ministry explained that at least 35 people were killed in the shooting. Media reported that the army and police officers opened fire on Morsi supporters who attempted to climb the walls of the building.

http://www.inquisitr.com/835672/egyp...si-supporters/

Old July 8th, 2013 #4
V. Søe
White Islamist

Angry

At least 51 protesters killed in Egypt as army opens fire 'like pouring rain'

The Guardian, Monday 8 July 2013 21.03 BST

On several floors of Cairo's Health Insurance hospital, room after room was filled with bloodied, moaning protesters, many of them waiting to be treated. Supporters queued up to donate blood as doctors rushed more wounded past them on stretchers. Security officials screamed at journalists to leave; families of victims implored them to stay.

By the end of Monday at least 51 protesters had died and more than 400 had been injured in one of the bloodiest incidents in Egypt's recent history.

It began, according to the wounded, as dawn prayers were ending. Hundreds of members of the Muslim Brotherhood, supporters of the deposed president, Mohamed Morsi, had knelt in Salah Salem Street, one of Cairo's main thoroughfares, outside the headquarters of Egypt's Republican Guards at first light on Monday when the imam's chants were shattered by the sound of gunshots.

"It was like pouring rain," said Mohamed Atia, one of the hundreds injured in the subsequent bloodbath, speaking in hospital. A pool of dried blood darkened his once-grey trousers, the gunshot wound to his shoulder still awaiting medical attention. "They started shooting teargas and then live ammunition. We were shouting 'peaceful, peaceful', but the shooting continued."

Mohamed Saber el-Sebaei lay with a dirty bandage around his head, blood caking his eyes shut. "There were dawn prayers and then I heard someone calling for help, so the imam finished the prayers quickly," he said.

"Just before we finished, the shooting started. The army units that were standing in front of the Republican Guard headquarters first started shooting teargas, then live ammunition above people's heads … I was taking cover with another guy behind some rubble and I felt something hit my head. I held my prayer mat in my hand and I started to cover my head with it. But I couldn't stop the bleeding because there was so much blood."

A third injured man, Abdel Aziz Abdel Shokor, crippled by a live round to his leg, swore that no one had provoked the assault. "I swear to God no one was doing anything," he said. In post-revolutionary Cairo, now more divided than ever after the toppling of Morsi last Wednesday, the narrative of history is rarely straightforward. On Monday the city was awash with claims and counterclaims about whether the bloody events had been provoked.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...rhood-military

Old July 8th, 2013 #5
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Well the population needs thinning.

Old July 11th, 2013 #6
ThomasVolker
Banned

On the one hand you support the Zionist FSA and now you're against the Zionist egyptian army?

Old July 11th, 2013 #7
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasVolker View Post
On the one hand you support the Zionist FSA and now you're against the Zionist egyptian army?
He is a confused puppet, split between turkish lira and shekels. Very hard decision for him now, what line to walk, so his single cell brain went into a loop.

He need an upgrade on his chip from 16k to at least 128k.

Old July 11th, 2013 #8
HardHawk
Banned

Default US Bankrolled Anti-Morsi Activists: US Money Trail to Egyptian Groups that Pressed for President’s Removal.

President Barack Obama recently stated the United States was not taking sides as Egypt’s crisis came to a head with the military overthrow of the democratically elected president.

But a review of dozens of US federal government documents shows Washington has quietly funded senior Egyptian opposition figures who called for toppling of the country’s now-deposed president Mohamed Morsi.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-bank...emoval/5342377

Old August 22nd, 2013 #9
T-80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasVolker View Post

You are 100% right. The Islamists are not the most appropriate people to call "zionist" to others. FSA dogs are the instruments of USrael against Hezbollah and Syria.

However, I should admit the courage when I see it in some manipulated people.

The young idealists die for the interest of the bosses. Nothing new.

Old August 29th, 2013 #10
bono

Thumbs down

Egyptians have Nigger descent this why they should be exterminated

Old August 29th, 2013 #11
T-80

The new egyptian government has said that they will not allow imperialist US Navy to attack Syria through Suez. Good news from Egypt.

Old September 16th, 2013 #12
Jewish Jelly
Banned

Damn evil Zionists. How dare they protect their land.

Thread