VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 23rd, 2017 #1
alex revision

Default Josef Mengele – the Creation of a Myth

Josef Mengele – the Creation of a Myth

By Germar Rudolf

May I ask my dear reader whether he or she recognizes any of the following names:

Fritz Klein, Heinz Thilo, Bruno Kitt, Erwin von Helmersen, Werner Rohde, Hellmuth Vetter, Horst Schumann, Carl Clauberg, Hans Wilhelm König, Franz Lucas, Alfred Trzebinski, Oskar Dienstbach, Siegfried Schwela, Franz von Bodmann, Kurt Uhlenbroock, Eduard Wirths, Hans Münch, Johann Paul Kremer, Horst Fischer, Friedrich Entress?

Unless you’re an expert in the field, you probably have no clue who these people are. The only name I would recognize, if I were to turn off my expert knowledge, is Clauberg, and that only because that was the name of my high-school art teacher (first name unknown).

All the men listed above were at some point or other SS physicians at the infamous Auschwitz Camp.[1]

I omitted one name from the list, and that for a good reason, because that name would give it all away:

Old April 24th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

The first time I heard of Josef Mengele was in 1978 watching Gregory Peck portray him in The Boys From Brazil. Years later, I discovered the truth.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 24th, 2017 #3
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Mengele Family Keeps Uneasy Silence

June 09, 1985|By Alice Siegert, Chicago Tribune.

"Martha Mengele, now living in Merano, Italy, refused earlier this year to be interviewed by another German news organization. She did deny, however, that Mengele conducted experiments on hundreds of Jews at the Auschwitz concentration camp.

"It`s all lies and propaganda," the Bild am Sonntag newspaper quoted her as saying....

...In 1960, the company`s executive secretary, Hans Sedlmeier, returned from Asuncion, Paraguay, with a statement from Mengele that said, "I personally have not killed, injured or caused bodily harm to anyone."

The doctor insisted in the statement that he had selected Jews not for death in the Auschwitz gas chambers but for work in the German armament industry."

Old April 24th, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Josef Mengele – the Creation of a Myth

By Germar Rudolf

May I ask my dear reader whether he or she recognizes any of the following names:

Fritz Klein, Heinz Thilo, Bruno Kitt, Erwin von Helmersen, Werner Rohde, Hellmuth Vetter, Horst Schumann, Carl Clauberg, Hans Wilhelm König, Franz Lucas, Alfred Trzebinski, Oskar Dienstbach, Siegfried Schwela, Franz von Bodmann, Kurt Uhlenbroock, Eduard Wirths, Hans Münch, Johann Paul Kremer, Horst Fischer, Friedrich Entress?

Unless you’re an expert in the field, you probably have no clue who these people are. The only name I would recognize, if I were to turn off my expert knowledge, is Clauberg, and that only because that was the name of my high-school art teacher (first name unknown).

All the men listed above were at some point or other SS physicians at the infamous Auschwitz Camp.[1]

I omitted one name from the list, and that for a good reason, because that name would give it all away:

Interesting re the experimentation with twins particularly. I had thought that was a 'for sure it happened' thing, so I'd like to see his evidence-and he's got 750pgs of it. His book looks like it's worth reading.

I'm already totally sold on 'there were no gas chambers'-to me, the science is there to show it wouldn't have worked-they claim there are no true 'experts in the field', but Fred Leuchter was as close to an 'expert' in that field as you can get, and he proved it couldn't have worked the way (((they))) claim.

Some of the experiments we've been told the Nazi docs did made no sense--it's entirely possible that this is the same as all other mythical things that turn into 'facts' as people hysterically re-tell the lie over n over. Same as 'babies beaten at Waco' and 'Ned Ludd' and Jesus.

Old April 24th, 2017 #5
Ray Allan

The Branch Davidians didn't beat babies. The FBI did gas and deep-fry them, though. An actual holocaust.

Old April 24th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The Branch Davidians didn't beat babies. The FBI did gas and deep-fry them, though. An actual holocaust.
Yup.

Janet Reno used the 'babies' to build her career in Dade County. She falsely prosecuted I don't know how many people for 'Satanic child abuse', including a 15 year old boy.

Most were exonerated, but not until after going through hell.

Old April 24th, 2017 #7
Ray Allan

Default Hitler is ALIVE!

Good scene, even if it is from Hymiewood.

"The right Hitler for the right future!"

If this story were true, the new Hitler would be making his appearance right about now. We can dream, right?

Old April 27th, 2017 #8
N.B. Forrest

"Get up - jew. Up! Up!"

"Did you kill Wheelock?"

"Noooo. He's in the kitchen mixing us some cocktails."

Heh heh heh.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 27th, 2017 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
"Get up - jew. Up! Up!"

"Did you kill Wheelock?"

"Noooo. He's in the kitchen mixing us some cocktails."

Heh heh heh.....
Mengele is not the bad guy in this movie.

In Marathon Man, it was Olivier playing the "Nazi war criminal."

Thread