Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2014 #1
H.B.

jewsign What is the deal with jews and Ebola?

Dr. Gary Weinstein treated three of the US Ebola patients so far:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...llas/17495951/

You have the shady and lying head of the CDC (a kike):

http://www.dailyslave.com/jew-cdc-he...f-west-africa/

Ape Emperor appoints an Ebola Czar and it, surprise, surprise, it is a kike:

http://www.dailystormer.com/ape-lord...omment-page-1/

Just what is going on here?

Last edited by H.B.; October 18th, 2014 at 06:13 PM.

Old October 18th, 2014 #2
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

30 Population Control Quotes That Show That The Elite Truly Believe That Humans Are A Plague Upon The Earth

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/30-po...jIJ9F6smQDt.99

From 7 Billion People To 500 Million People – The Sick Population Control Agenda Of The Global Elite

http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...e-global-elite
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old October 18th, 2014 #3
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
30 Population Control Quotes That Show That The Elite Truly Believe That Humans Are A Plague Upon The Earth

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/30-po...jIJ9F6smQDt.99

From 7 Billion People To 500 Million People – The Sick Population Control Agenda Of The Global Elite

http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...e-global-elite
Diseases are not all that efficient population reduction tools.

Old October 19th, 2014 #4
Karl LaForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Diseases are not all that efficient population reduction tools.
That is an over simplification.

Like the set up guy in the movie Heat said talking about the difference between the cop chasing him and the criminal ring leader; “This guy can hit or miss, but you, you can’t miss once”. My point is that what we survive until we die, and there are lots of potential killers out there. 99% of all species are extinct, and if you thing that humans can easily beat those odds then you are not looking at this correctly.

Diseases are environmental pressures. Add enough environmental pressures and large population reductions will result. Think about 1816, and what would have happened if an influenza pandemic had happened at the same time. Some scientists think that during the last ice age the world wide homosapien population fell to lower than 30,000 (I have seen the figure of 16,000).

For the record I do not think Ebola is a human engineered bio-weapon. I could be wrong. I think it is just a particularly nasty form of viral hemorrhagic fever.

Old October 19th, 2014 #5
Dawn Cannon

[QUOTE=Karl LaForce;1748388]That is an over simplification.

Diseases are environmental pressures. Add enough environmental pressures and large population reductions will result. Think about 1816, and what would have happened if an influenza pandemic had happened at the same time.

Interestingly the Black Death (for example) also occurred after a time of cooling, it didn't kill all that many people, it depends on what is regarded as too many.

Some scientists think that during the last ice age the world wide homosapien population fell to lower than 30,000 (I have seen the figure of 16,000).

Interesting isn't it, how then we supposedly somehow "evolved" from negros.

For the record I do not think Ebola is a human engineered bio-weapon. I could be wrong. I think it is just a particularly nasty form of viral hemorrhagic fever.

Starvation is the more usual method employed by the Regime. (as seen in the СССР and the Jewkraine, Holodomor)

Old October 19th, 2014 #6
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post

These kikes would LOVE a bio weapon that would kill only Aryans and I think they have been trying to create such a weapon for a long time. But I think they have run into several snags in that regard. One of them being most of the Ashkenazi are like 90% European or more now through racial mixing in Europe over the centuries. So its doubtful they could create such a weapon without harming themselves.

But if you look what's happening with ebola, only blacks have died from it so far despite being treated with the same vaccine the whites were. All the infected whites have been successful treated with the vaccine. Now an Asian woman is infected with it and it will be interesting to see if the vaccine helps her or not.

Ebola definitely does appear to be at least mildly race specific. Just like aids.

Old October 19th, 2014 #7
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

White Man,

Ask yourself:
Why is is that in the Kwa the jew is put in positions of authority in how Ebola is to be brought into and managed into your White Nation?

Does the the jew have special abilities, knowledge, or sense of mortality which makes them especially qualified for such positions?

If so, than why are is Ebola not being imported into their country, israel?

There are a lot of the jew in israel, about 6,Ⓚ®Ⓤ,©Ⓩ℗™, right?

Last edited by Tintin; October 20th, 2014 at 01:42 AM.

Old October 19th, 2014 #8
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
These kikes would LOVE a bio weapon that would kill only Aryans and I think they have been trying to create such a weapon for a long time. But I think they have run into several snags in that regard. One of them being most of the Ashkenazi are like 90% European or more now through racial mixing in Europe over the centuries. So its doubtful they could create such a weapon without harming themselves.
Killing Aryans would be cutting the throat of the Golden Goose. Israel is, no doubt working feverishly, on creating viruses which affect only Arabs, but runs into exactly the same problem as the one you mention, that of many of the Israelis carry Middle Eastern Semitic blood.

Old October 19th, 2014 #9
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
[Does the the jew have special abilities, knowledge, or sense of mortality which makes them especially qualified for such positions?
Why, what better qualification than "chosen by god" can you possibly hope for?

There are literally millions of Americans who subscribe to the recent Pastor John Hagee proclaimation, from on high, that "Ebola is god's punishment on America for trying to divide Israel"

Old October 19th, 2014 #10
H.B.

Natalie Eisenbarth: Yet Another Rat Jew Trying to Use Ebola to Kill Americans on Purpose

http://www.dailystormer.com/natalie-...ns-on-purpose/

Old October 19th, 2014 #11
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Killing Aryans would be cutting the throat of the Golden Goose. Israel is, no doubt working feverishly, on creating viruses which affect only Arabs, but runs into exactly the same problem as the one you mention, that of many of the Israelis carry Middle Eastern Semitic blood.
True. But didn't they have some war plan called the Sampson option where if the existence of Israel was ever threatened, they would NUKE every major city in Europe for no reason? I think they would love to have an ace up their sleeve just in case another "3rd reich" arises. Such is their paranoia. We may be the golden goose but are also the only ones who can stop them and they know that.

Old October 27th, 2014 #12
H.B.

Fighting for the "rights" of the Ebola exposed to walk freely among us ...

Quote:
NEW YORK (Reuters) - New Jersey's mandatory quarantine for certain travelers from Ebola-stricken West Africa will likely face its first legal test this week, after a lawyer for a quarantined nurse said she would file a federal lawsuit within days.

Norman Siegel, a civil rights lawyer, said Kaci Hickox's isolation upon her return from West Africa raised "serious constitutional and civil liberties issues," given that she shows no Ebola symptoms and has not tested positive for the disease.
http://news.yahoo.com/ebola-quaranti...003932496.html

Old October 28th, 2014 #13
H.B.

I have discovered that if you post "jews spread Ebola" in Yahoo comments, they delete it almost immediately. Yet they otherwise seem tolerant of free speech and political dissent.

That is because it appears to be true. They spread the plague during the Middle Ages and nearly wiped out Europe. The jews are bringing Ebola to your neighborhood sometime soon if we don't stop them:

State Department plans to bring foreign Ebola patients to U.S.

Quote:
The State Department has quietly made plans to bring Ebola-infected doctors and medical aides to the U.S. for treatment, according to an internal department document that argued the only way to get other countries to send medical teams to West Africa is to promise the U.S. will be the world’s medical backstop.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...gn-ebola-pati/

Who Controls the State Department?

Quote:
Summary:
Of the seventy-four(74) U.S. State Department senior officials, forty(40) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 54%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the U.S. State Department senior officials by a factor of 27 times(2,700 percent).
http://thezog.info/who-controls-the-state-department/

Old October 29th, 2014 #14
Jerry Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
True. But didn't they have some war plan called the Sampson option where if the existence of Israel was ever threatened, they would NUKE every major city in Europe for no reason? I think they would love to have an ace up their sleeve just in case another "3rd reich" arises. Such is their paranoia. We may be the golden goose but are also the only ones who can stop them and they know that.
We can bebuild our cities, which are non-white infestation zones anyway. It would be very worthwhile to pay with our major cities in exchange for getting rid of every Jew on Earth.

Old November 6th, 2014 #15
H.B.

Jews and Ebola

Quote:
In yet another example of outrageous Jewish Supremacist hypocrisy, major US Jewish organizations have demanded that Americans not stigmatize immigrants because of diseases they may carry—but at the same time support Israel which openly stigmatizes African immigrants as “carriers of diseases.”

http://www.dailystormer.com/jews-and-ebola/

Old November 13th, 2014 #16
H.B.

Default MOAR kike filth ...

Jew UN Ebola Czar Encourages Travel to “Vibrant and Alive” Disease-Ridden Hell-Hole

“Don’t even worry about it, silly goyims. This disease isn’t even a big deal lol.” -David Nabarro, Jewish Ebola official of the UN, speaking while making that Jew-claw hand gesture they all seem to do

Quote:
The Jew Ebola “Czar” of the UN, David Nabarro, is desperate to give the disease more chance of spreading to White countries, and has even been going so far as to invoke the “vibrant” meme to do so.

Note: Is it not completely bizarre that every single person pushing this “let’s all get infected” Ebola agenda is Jew? Seriously, the CDC head is Jew, the US Ebola czar is Jew, every one of the “experts” and journalists encouraging infection are Jew. It is honestly shocking, even to one very familiar with these rats and their practices.
http://www.dailystormer.com/jew-un-e...den-hell-hole/

Old November 14th, 2014 #17
T.V.

I read the Ebola hoax is a scare tactic. People have placed poison in African wells which causes diarrhea and bleeding.

If someone was actually dying from Ebola and their body was being consumed, they would not be able to recover and be smiling only a few days later. Maybe six months later.

Old November 16th, 2014 #18
H.B.

jewsign

What is nuts is that you can say almost anything about niggers, wetbacks, kikes or even the Holohoax in commenting on stories and Yahoo and have a fairly low probability of being deleted.

Yet no less than three times, I posted the mysterious jewish super-overrepresentation among Ebola "authorities" and the comments were deleted, sometimes not after a barrage on insults and the usual "accusations".

I have never seen censorship this crazy on Yahoo. Mentioning jews and Ebola seems to be their ultimate taboo.

In Ebola Fight, Jewish Groups Help Caregivers Cope With Psychosocial Trauma

Quote:
...the New York-based American Jewish World Service has been funding 10 groups in Liberia and one in Senegal that are working to contain the Ebola outbreak.

These groups’ efforts include using radio stations and rural media organizations to carry out public education campaigns combating Ebola’s spread; training and equipping volunteers to deliver hygiene materials and information pamphlets to local households; providing psychosocial support and counseling to Ebola survivors and their families; renovating a clinic to act as an Ebola quarantine and triage center; and in one case, providing primary medical care services to locals in light of the collapse of local health care systems.
http://resiliencesystem.org/ebola-fi...osocial-trauma

Old November 17th, 2014 #19
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Dr. Gary Weinstein treated three of the US Ebola patients so far:

Is he related to Ron Perlman?

Tags
ebola

Thread