Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 17th, 2012 #841
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev the Bitch View Post
*snort*

*snort*

Ignoring the obvious hilarity, the point under question has nothing to do with " gratuitous namecalling" and everything to do with why my presenting the facts under UK law is "excuses" and a lack of "genuine solid ground".

Now, if you'll excuse me, you obviously can't answer that so I will leave you to compose another post full of your favourite "gratuitous namecalling" and dismissals of reasonable questions as "nagging".

Eristic - hahahahaha!
The difference is, you fucking bitch from hell, that the epithets that I now apply to you are clearly an expression of personal opinion and everybody understands that I am expressing an opinion of you.

By contrast, when you toss around that verbal hand-grenade "pædophile" you are pretending to make a factual claim, and practically calling for a lynching.

This kind of superficial equivalence is a standard weapon in Bev the Bitch's eristic arsenal. It's so obvious to ME, that having to explain it just bores me to death. The endless verbiage that results also distracts attention from simple basic points. This is why I prefer to limit responses to BEV THE BITCH.

Last edited by Hadding; October 17th, 2012 at 12:22 PM.

Old October 17th, 2012 #842
andy

Fuck the law
No true Aryan sets about corrupting young girls to satisfy their perverted deviant sexual desires.It is my contention that neither hadyouover or baddiel are Aryan.A dekko at their avatars tells you that. One shows his bloated bearded baddiel countenance i think to take the piss out of Aryans.The second has a drug culture insult to the Hitler Youth coupled with joy division.A fiction produced by jews post war/The term joy division does not translate correctly into German.This pair of sexual deviants bring shame to the forum by their presence

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 17th, 2012 #843
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
The difference is, you fucking bitch from hell, that the epithets that I now apply to you are clearly an expression of personal opinion and everybody understands that I am expressing an opinion of you.

By contrast, when you toss around that verbal hand-grenade "pædophile" you are pretending to make a factual claim, and practically calling for a lynching.

This kind of superficial equivalence that is Bev the Bitch's stock in trade. It's so obvious to ME, that having to explain it just BORES me to DEATH. It's why I am not interested in arguing with BEV THE BITCH.

That you "now" apply to me? Only now? Nooooo, it's not just "now" is it? It started a looooong time ago when I refused to buy into your "Edgar Steele is mad" campaign that you said is based on a diagnois that you invented. The same Edgar Steele who badmouthed Kevin Strom - the man you say is innocent but admitted possessing indecent pictures of children anyway. The same Edgar Steele who can be viewed in the internet in prison-made videos that show he is as eloquent and sane as he always was. Isn't that the truth of the matter?

Now, if you are not prepared to share the divine wisdom that apparently only you are blessed with - you know, the gift that makes you and only you able to see why facts and laws are "excuses" and not "genuine solid ground" then I'll leave you to it. You can have the last word. You win!

Old October 17th, 2012 #844
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Fuck the law
No true Aryan sets about corrupting young girls to satisfy their perverted deviant sexual desires.It is my contention that neither hadyouover or baddiel are Aryan.A dekko at their avatars tells you that. One shows his bloated bearded baddiel countenance i think to take the piss out of Aryans.The second has a drug culture insult to the Hitler Youth coupled with joy division.A fiction produced by jews post war/The term joy division does not translate correctly into German.This pair of sexual deviants bring shame to the forum by their presence
"Corrupting young girls"? There are some big, fat assumptions in that characterization. I quoted a UK blogger a few pages back on the fact that girls in the UK have often already had sex and even used drugs by the time they are Megan Stammers' age. So, to focus such a concern on Jeremy Forrest is disproportionate and shows a failure to take account of social context. If an underage non-White male had seduced the girl and even gotten her pregnant, truly ruining her life, there would have been no attention whatsoever from the press. Simply stated, you have a blindspot a mile wide and you are letting mass-media choose your targets of outrage for you. The other assumption is that Forrest was simply using the girl for sex. I don't believe that. I think Jeremy Forrest is madly in love with his girlfriend, and it makes sense that he would be, for reasons that I have stated.

I think I did a pretty good job explaining why Jeremy Forrest's love for Megan Stammers is not perverted. It's normal and historically not at all unusual for a female at age 15 to be considered nubile (i.e. fit for marriage) and to couple with a significantly older male (since teenage males are in various ways usually not ready for marriage).

The news-media unfortunately got the story off to an inflammatory start by using an old photo of Megan (reminiscent of what they did in the Trayvon Martin case), where she really did appear to be to some extent still a child. She is physically quite adult now.

If you really know the facts and still think it's perverted (and not just unethical or possibly illegal according to ephemeral British standards) then I think you are making moral judgments from a very small frame of reference.

I understood that I was going to get some flak from smallminded twits for standing up against the feminists on this, but somebody has to do it.

Last edited by Hadding; October 17th, 2012 at 03:46 PM.

Old October 17th, 2012 #845
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Fuck the law
No true Aryan sets about corrupting young girls to satisfy their perverted deviant sexual desires.
Yes. And she was a young girl when he began corrupting her: everyone seems to conveniently forget that she is 15 now and she was younger when it began.

Old October 17th, 2012 #846
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

I refused to buy into your "Edgar Steele is mad" campaign that you said is based on a diagnois that you invented. The same Edgar Steele who badmouthed Kevin Strom - the man you say is innocent but admitted possessing indecent pictures of children anyway. The same Edgar Steele who can be viewed in the internet in prison-made videos that show he is as eloquent and sane as he always was. Isn't that the truth of the matter?
What's all this about Edgar Steele being 'mad'.

I can understand ES being mad as in angry, but has someone actually tried to make out that he's 'insane'?

Old October 17th, 2012 #847
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
What's all this about Edgar Steele being 'mad'.

I can understand ES being mad as in angry, but has someone actually tried to make out that he's 'insane'?
Yes. Donald Pauly has been gathering what he believes is evidence to prove that ES is insane. (In my opinion most of it is circumstantial, especially when weighed up against post-arrest videos of him speaking with perfect eloquence and clarity and when you factor in that his wife, who believes he is innocent, noted nothing odd about his behaviour in the time leading up to the arrest.)

I originally thought Mr Pauly made the diagnosis but in another thread, Hadding stated that he invented it. When ES had his heart problem, apparently a blood clot might have travelled to his brain and sent him clinically mad. There are no scans or anything to back this up, unfortunately.

Old October 17th, 2012 #848
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Two 15-year-olds for dirty old Bob. Eat your heart out Atkins.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old October 17th, 2012 #849
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Jeremy Forrest regularly exchanged text and online messages with girl pupils at his previous school and sent them birthday cards, it emerged yesterday.

The married 30-year-old was said to prefer the company of pupils to fellow teachers and treated them like his ‘little sisters’.

One pupil said on Twitter: ‘The guy used to give me a birthday card every year, he never forgot! Now I think he just wanted to take me to France.’

Another, who is now 19, admitted she was his favourite and he would treat her ‘like a little sister’ encouraging her to take up singing and discover new bands.

Once he even went to watch her sing at a competition out of school hours and encouraged her to sing songs by his favourite band, Nirvana, and wept at a farewell meal for his class.

In an echo of his relationship with Megan Stammers, he sat on a plane next to the girl on a school trip, though she insists that he was not trying to groom her.

Meanwhile, Forrest’s family have insisted that his decision to flee to France on a cross-Channel ferry with his pupil last week was completely out of character.

They claim it was due to a deterioration in his mental health and he is depressed.

But his behaviour at Bishop Justus School in Bromley, Kent, where he worked until July 2009, raises disturbing questions in light of what he has now done.

One former pupil, who was in Forrest’s tutor group for four years between 11 and 16, described how he used to text her in his spare time, send her online messages and treat her like his ‘favourite’.

The former pupil, who is now aged 19, said: ‘He was very shy but seemed more comfortable around his students. He was more outgoing around us.

'On his lunch breaks he would stay in his room and listen to music or help the children who were struggling.

‘He didn’t go to the staff room very much with the other teachers, he kept himself to himself.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209188/Jeremy-Forrest-sent-messages-girls-school-sent-birthday-cards.html

Old October 17th, 2012 #850
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Fuck the law

Old October 17th, 2012 #851
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
You forgot the picture caption.
Quote:
Hitler with his half niece Geli who lived with him for several years.

Old October 17th, 2012 #852
Henry.

Quote:
Yes. Donald Pauly has been gathering what he believes is evidence to prove that ES is insane. (In my opinion most of it is circumstantial, especially when weighed up against post-arrest videos of him speaking with perfect eloquence and clarity and when you factor in that his wife, who believes he is innocent, noted nothing odd about his behaviour in the time leading up to the arrest.)

I originally thought Mr Pauly made the diagnosis but in another thread, Hadding stated that he invented it. When ES had his heart problem, apparently a blood clot might have travelled to his brain and sent him clinically mad. There are no scans or anything to back this up, unfortunately.
Thanks for that link

Donald Pauly and Hadding must be having a laugh at Steele's expense.

Is either poster a psychiatrist?....or a physician even?

As I understand it; to say a person is Insane is a Libel per se which means that normally the person so libeled has quite an easy task in proving he/she has been libeled and securing damages.

Accusations of the following nature are regarded as Libel per se and thus actionable on their face:
Quote:
Murderer, Rapist, Racist, Extortionist, Accusing person of heinous crime
Public or private immorality, Insanity, Infection by some loathsome disease, Professional incompetence
I wonder if they'd be playing such malicious games if Steele wasn't pinned down by the weight of a 50 year sentence.

I doubt it.

Old October 17th, 2012 #853
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
You forgot the picture caption.

Quote:
Hitler with his half niece Geli who lived with him for several years.
The one with whom it was claimed he had an affair with, according to journalist Dorothy Thompson, head of the New York Times Berlin bureau, who met and interviewed Hitler in 1931.

Old October 17th, 2012 #854
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
I couldn't care less whether you answer or not but it's usual in a debate to, you know, debate, not evade.

In adult debate, not only do participants and the audience consider the points being made, they also draw inference from the points being avoided.
I told you that he would stamp his foot like a child and say, "Nah-uh!"

Old October 17th, 2012 #855
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Thanks for that link

Is either poster a psychiatrist?....or a physician even?
I think Mr Pauly worked for a heart surgeon in a clerical (?) capacity, (not 100% on that without checking back through the main ES thread but it's something like that) but I don't think he's medically qualified himself.

I'm interested to know how they arrived at the diagnosis so quickly; in the linked post, Hadding states he invented the diagnosis in June 2010 - that was the month that Steele was arrested and presumably before any real facts came out. There doesn't seem to have been any criticism of his mental health status prior to his arrest and in fact similar-time articles on his own website show someone in full control of his faculties, so it's not even as though it was the crux of a long-held suspicion.

Quote:
As I understand it; to say a person is Insane is a Libel per se which means that normally the person so libeled has quite an easy task in proving he/she has been libeled and securing damages.

Accusations of the following nature are regarded as Libel per se and thus actionable on their face:
I wonder if they'd be playing such malicious games if Steele wasn't pinned down by the weight of a 50 year sentence.

I doubt it.
I doubt it as well.

Old October 17th, 2012 #856
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

The one with whom it was claimed he had an affair with, according to journalist Dorothy Thompson, head of the New York Times Berlin bureau, who met and interviewed Hitler in 1931.
I don't trust media sources. I mean, the media has "proven" that Hitler was African and jewish.

Quote:
Saliva samples taken from 39 relatives of the Nazi leader show he may have had biological links to the “subhuman” races that he tried to exterminate during the Holocaust.

Jean-Paul Mulders, a Belgian journalist, and Marc Vermeeren, a historian, tracked down the Fuhrer’s relatives, including an Austrian farmer who was his cousin, earlier this year.

A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in their samples is rare in Western Europe and is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews.
As for Dorothy Thompson - even Wiki lists her as interested in zionism, the suffragette movement and being the champion of Herschel Grynszpan.

Dorothy_Thompson Dorothy_Thompson

Not an objective witness.

Several historians have stated that this is not true. Guido Knopp and Robert Leckie, for instance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
I told you that he would stamp his foot like a child and say, "Nah-uh!"
I know. I never learn!

Old October 17th, 2012 #857
Hadding

Quote:
Thanks for that link

That psychiatric defense was a real possibility (according to a forensic psychiatrist that Jim Giles interviewed in 2010 after I suggested the hypothesis), unlike the Mission Impossible story on which Steele and his supporters squandered a huge sum of money.

Bev the Bitch is obviously losing here or she wouldn't be bringing up irrelevant shit from another thread.

If you want to talk about Edgar Steele, please do so on the appropriate thread.

Last edited by Hadding; October 17th, 2012 at 03:59 PM.

Old October 17th, 2012 #858
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
That psychiatric defense was a real possibility, unlike the Mission Impossible story on which Steele and his supporters squandered a huge sum of money.

Bev the Bitch is obviously losing here or she wouldn't be bringing up irrelevant shit from another thread.

If you want to talk about that, please do so on the appropriate thread.
It's relevant because you tried to claim that you were only "now" using epithets at me when in fact you used one in that thread. It establishes a pattern, you see. You lose a point, resort to namecalling and then refuse to answer questions about something you have claimed because the other person is being "argumentative" or "making excuses" by posting the facts of the UK law.

--------------------

I wish I believed in iatry and ology 'cos looking at Mrs Forrest's online photo portfolio, I see the couple were very interested in Japanese culture and in fact Forrest had a tattoo on his arm of a young girl that some have claimed to be a manga/animé version of the girl he is alleged to have abducted. I'd love to know what a psychobabbler would make of that coupled with the above news story about his behaviour with pupils at a previous school.

Old October 17th, 2012 #859
Hadding

Quote:

I don't think that there is any specific evidence that Adolf Hitler was sexually involved with his niece. It seems to be just a surmise that some people want to make.

Old October 17th, 2012 #860
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I don't think that there is any specific evidence that Adolf Hitler was sexually involved with his niece. It seems to be just a surmise that some people want to make.
It's what was claimed by the journalist that interviewed him while she was head of the New York Time's Berlin bureau in 1931, the same year Geli committed suicide with Hitler's pistol after Hitler learned Geli had been involved with his chauffeur.

Tags
forrest, groomers, grooming, jeremy forrest, paedophile

Thread