Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2014 #1
Robert Ransdell

Default The Robert Ransdell For Senate "With Jews We Lose" Campaign Thread

After a lot of thought and preparation over the last year I am proud to announce that I am officially a registered candidate for the United States Senate race here in Kentucky. I am registered as a write-in candidate.

This thread will serve as a way in which I can keep friends, supporters, as well as the general public aware of my progress and activity during this campaign. I will also be sharing with you my main objectives and projects that will be championed during this campaign.

The purpose of this campaign is for it to serve as a medium for pro-White/White Nationalist ideals and principles. This campaign will attempt to expose as many White people as possible to the facts regarding the Jewish role in America's decline as well as highlight the destructive effects that multiculturalism, diversity, and political correctness have had on this country. This campaign will not simply rest on informing people of the truth but will aim to inspire the people who are reached to work toward solutions to the problems Whites in America face today, solutions that the campaign will provide with much resolve and candor.

How will this campaign reach the White people of Kentucky and the United States as a whole? It will do so by my getting out there and putting a face to this fight and struggle, this campaign will be one where I put all of my heart and soul into showing our people what courage and guts looks like in service to the White Nationalist cause.

Through running for federal office this campaign's visability will be greatly aided by my willingness to be open and public with our views and ideals, there are a number of opportunities that present themselves and that candidates for federal office are entitled to having afforded to them.

Now I will list the main projects that this campaign will embark on.

1 - This campaign will be based around its conclusion, which will be 1 hour paid radio programs that will be airing on a mainstream talk radio station here in the region. I will be taking advantage of the reasonable access law which requires that registered candidates for federal office are to be permitted time on the radio. This will be uncensored time and it will also be at a relatively low rate, this is all guaranteed by the reasonable access law. I believe these paid programs can start 6 weeks out from election day and I believe a candidate is permitted one hour time slot per week. I am planning on putting on 4 to 6 programs, these programs will from start to finish be open and frank discussion about Jewish power and control over our country, the truth about the negative effects of diversity and multiculturalism, as well as the need for White people to start opposing their enemies in a fashion where we can liberate ourselves from alien control and not just complain about and observe conditions getting worse. I can assure you all, these radio programs are going to be like nothing most listeners of conservative talk radio have ever heard before. The station in which I am planning on appearing on is a station that features people like Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity during the weekday afternoons, it is a well listened to radio station.

In addition to the shows I will be paying for I will also be able to take advantage of "equal time" regulations as well. What this entails is this, if any of my opponents get interviewed on a radio station or TV station about the campaign for US Senate then I too would be entitled to the same amount of time they received, this is regulated under election law and this will be time I don't even have to pay for, the drawback compared to the shows I will host and be in control of is that I will probably have a hostile host on trying to discount everything I say, that is fine though as I am always ready to do battle.

2 - My campaign will also be taking advantage of the law relative to creating and placing out in the public campaign signage that will be sure to make clear that the rules have changed with regard to political discourse in this country. As a candidate for federal office, actually any elected office for this particular regulation, I am permitted to put up campaign signage and this signage is protected under the law, simply put many States (including Kentucky) have laws that forbid anyone from removing the signage of a candidate for public office. For years White Nationalist have looked on with disgust as various anti-White lemmings and creeps have taken it upon themselves to decide what people will read and be exposed to and have taken to removing flyers and other promotional materials distributed to the public by White Nationalists. This campaign may well see the first of these idiots actually prosecuted for doing the same to one of my campaign signs, it is in fact a misdemeanor in the State of Kentucky. Ideas for signs will be discussed in a upcoming post on this thread, these signs will not feature prominently my name and office sought rather it will advertise a message/slogan that promotes our ideals with my name being in smaller print so to maximize the visibility of the message itself.

3 - I intend to explore any and all opportunities to promote the campaign through engaging the public through public appearances and perhaps demonstrations as well. This will include speaking at colleges in the State if the opportunity presents itself, making an effort to participate at any scheduled Senatorial candidate debates and if not successful being present outside the venue to promote the campaign to those who attend the debate, as well as perhaps staging an actual campaign rally or two depending on how much support is there, support that will stand with me in public that is.

I am also looking to explore the possibility of setting up a booth or simply attending and promoting the campaign at county fairs around the State as well as the State Fair itself. I am still in the process of confirming things but I am not sure if they can prohibit or turn me down if I were to want to reserve a space at one of these fair booths, especially if they permit the other candidates to set up at the event. Again I am looking to take advantage of any and all opportunities in which the system is forbidden from excluding me based on their opposition to the message of the campaign.

One thing I want to make clear to the White Nationalist community is that I am going to see this campaign through to its conclusion in November. We have over the years and recently seen a number of folks start projects and endeavors that "get the hopes up" of many pro-White people only to see these efforts abandoned and/or never pursued or not seriously pursued. I do not wish to pass judgment on those of which this has been the case in the past, they have their reasons, some I am sure very valid reasons, and I don't wish to be critical of them by making reference to them. I only wish to ensure people that I am prepared for any and all backlash I might receive and intend to soldier through no matter what the enemy throws at me.

The success or failure of this campaign also will not rest on the monetary support of the White nationalist community, I am prepared to "foot the bill" so to speak for everything I have planned for the campaign. Much of the campaign will see me expending a great amount of effort and not money, I don't believe it makes good sense to expend large sums of cash on a campaign that operates within the Jewish controlled and manipulated American electoral system so outside of a couple expenditures, namely the radio programs and the campaign signs, I will not be planning initially to spend a large sum of money on the campaign and initially also will not be soliciting donations or fund raising.

I believe it is important for those who ask for monetary assistance to produce, provide something of value and/or produce results and make progress for the White nationalist fight, in the real world. If during the course of this campaign I am able to make significant gains for us and produce results then perhaps I might look into expanding my original plans for the campaign and only then might ask for and accept support from appreciative folks. If a real buzz is created I would love to actually have "campaign stops" in different regions of Kentucky, especially majority White areas in the State that would be receptive. I am already planning visits to a couple larger cities, if the momentum is there perhaps it could be expanded.

What I am asking from the White nationalist community throughout the campaign is to simply spread the word about the campaign as much as you possibly can, spread word of the campaign far and wide. I am choosing not to go to the expense of an actual campaign website, again for reasons of the actual chances of victory being so slim it does not make sense to me to expend money on building a website, the place where folks can go to find out about my campaign will be threads on Stormfront and VNN and I am hoping that pro-White people out there will direct people to these threads for information on my efforts with the campaign.

I also would be very appreciative of any sort of assistance relative to legal aid or assistance should the need arise during the campaign. This campaign of course will conduct its activity in a 100% legal manner however it remains to be seen whether or not the enemy or those who do their bidding will act in accordance with the law. If at any point during this campaign my rights to equal time or access to any number of avenues with regard to promoting and spreading the word about my campaign are impeded by those who want to silence the message it would be of great help to have legal counsel on hand to assist should I need the assistance in asserting my rights. I am prepared and willing to go forth on my own if there is an instance of my rights being violated, no one, no local official, no media higher-up, nobody is going to thwart this campaign by violating my rights without legal consequence, but it would be nice to have assistance should the need arise.

Should there be any other White Nationalist/pro-White political candidates running for office this fall I would be willing and happy to promote their efforts and progress through my own campaign, as long as they are in line with my campaign regarding the Jewish question as well as on race, the need for a Whites-only living space/nation then I would be thrilled to spread the word about that campaign through mine as I would hope that campaign would mine as well in return.

You can contact the Robert Ransdell "With Jews We Lose" campaign through the following.

By email at [email protected]

By phone at 1-800-488-1363

By postal mail - P.O. Box will be announced soon.

Or by contacting me through Stormfront or VNN

There will be additional posts being made here in short order setting forth a platform of sorts. This will include my ideas on what the problems are and how we should go about fixing them, however I am open to different ideas on how to go about fixing the problems our race faces, we must always remember that we must remain flexible as we wage our fight against the enemy and the ideas of many can perhaps one day be fused into the formula to prevail over the enemy, but only if we work together and avoid petty arguments about one person's plan over another's being somehow "better". This campaign more than anything will stress the need to remain UNITED and not to quarrel and fight amongst each other about petty ideological differences, I have a few core principles that I feel cannot be compromised (being forthright about the Jewish problem, being openly pro-White, standing against diversity, racial mixing and multiculturalism) but after that believe that any other differences in ideology must be dealt with and addressed only AFTER the enemy is confronted and defeated as nothing will matter with regard to building a better future for our people if the enemy is not first vanquished.

I also believe we cannot prevail over the enemy unless we are united.

It is time for me to get to work, spread the word, root for me, and we will see what I can do with this thing.

Robert Ransdell

WITH JEWS controlling our media of news and entertainment, WE LOSE.

WITH JEWS controlling the banks of America and the world WE LOSE.

WITH JEWS manipulating and controlling our government WE LOSE.

Robert Ransdell proclaims that the time for basic losing is over, now we start to name the Jew, stand up for our people, and WE WIN.

Old May 28th, 2014 #2
Robert Ransdell

And now to the platform, to be presented through basic "Q and A" format.

Q - How would you as a Senator intend to solve the problem of America's media establishment almost completely being owned and controlled by Jews?

A - Let it be known that I do not intend to arrive in Washington DC and simply start trying to inform the nation of the fact that their media of news and entertainment is almost completely controlled by Jews. I intend to immediately start down the road of fixing and solving this problem immediately after being elected.

It should be recognized that the Jewish control of America's media is not simply a trivial matter, I intend to successfully argue that it is a matter of national security, that the media being in the hands of Jews has in a myriad of different ways lead to the stark decline of America, especially in regard to the nation's majority ethnic group, White people. Effectively the Jewish controlled media has declared war on White Americans and this war has been ongoing for decades.

When you have a media establishment that works hand in hand with the government in trying to provoke wars overseas, provoke conflicts with regard to relations with foreign nations, when lies and deceptions are relayed to the American public in an effort to sway them to support war or even a negative image of a foreign country then this creates conflict that can, and has over history, lead to violence and death.

The recent attempt to fabricate an "anti-Semitic" incident in Ukraine is an example of this work by the Jewish media, in concert with Jewish organizations like the ADL.

In addition to that the Jewish controlled media establishment has promoted alien culture through music, movies, and television programing that encourages Whites, especially the youth, to abandon their cultural heritage in favor of Negro "rap" music and clothing attire and styles, Jewish promoted degenerate "pop" culture, and to dismiss the traditional ways of our people as unfashionable. In this way they demoralize our people and leave many of them with little to no identity which leaves them prone to any sort of destructive behavior that harms themselves as well as the society.

The Jewish control of our media has become a serious threat to our very liberties granted to us by the Constitution as well.

Their promotion of political correctness, of promoting this idea that White people need to be always vigilant in spotting the slightest hint of what they consider "racism" coming from other White people, has proven to be something that aims to silence those who dissent from the anti-White establishment's policy on racial diversity as well as other leftist social projects by terrorizing them with loss of their employment, public ridicule, and other efforts that really amount to political and social terrorism.

No matter what any system creep says to the contrary, you do not have free speech if something you say, if sharing your opinion on something, can get you fired from your job or in some other way ruins or creates serious problems in your life afterwards. The First Amendment to the Constitution is in serious peril with the Jews in control of the media of news and entertainment.

Also the right to keep and bear arms is in serious peril due to this control as the Jews aim to preach the need to curtail the 2nd Amendment every time an incident happens where guns can be called the bad guy. They are actively working with their fellow Jews, and their servants, in the government to curtail the 2nd Amendment.

Even more damning the Jewish media has increasingly over the decades, reaching a fever pitch in their hatred of White people over the last couple years, promoted miscegenation (race-mixing) through their advertising on TV as well as in movies and music. They are openly promoting the genocide of the White race and are being open in their declaration of war on our people through promoting this through the media they control.

With that evidence as my justification I intend to call for hearings to start the process of SEIZING every single Jewish owned or controlled media outlet in America as their further control would represent a ongoing threat to national security and prosperity. This would go for any network, newspaper, movie studio, etc that is owned or controlled (meaning any Jews within the upper echelon of production, editing, etc) by Jewish interests, all of them would be immediately seized. This can and will be done with or without compensation, it will not require compensation, seeing as the Jews have cost the American nation untold billions through their control of the media, not counting the lives of millions of White people, we can rightly say we owe them nothing. The Jews will no longer be permitted to manage and censor the news to their liking and to the benefit of their program of destruction to our nation, they are no longer permitted to be able to tell us what to think about any given issue as they have done for decades in this country.

In addition to seizing their media holdings, no Jew will be permitted to host or anchor any news program or TV show or appear in any movie. No Jew will be permitted to be a writer, producer, or in any other way have any role in producing news or entertainment programming of any kind. No Jew will be permitted to be a writer or editor for any newspaper or magazine. No Jew will be permitted to fashion advertising that is meant to gain the attention of the masses.

In fact it will be debated whether or not a Jew will even be permitted to own a ball point pen while still in a White country, to be sure their control of our media has been used in a more lethal way than any terrorist has utilized a "weapon of mass destruction" and this control must and will be annihilated once I am elected.

There cannot be any worthwhile action taken on ANY other issue we face as a nation and race until and unless this problem is addressed and is swiftly addressed.

Old May 28th, 2014 #3
Robert Ransdell

Issue 2

Q - How do you intend to improve the economy and help to improve the overall financial condition of the country.

A - The problems that we face economically are made out to be very elaborate and complicated by the current establishment, but with a few simple steps and measures I can assure the White American public that their own personal circumstances as well as the country as a whole will be improved immensely.

First we tackle the globalist idea, the idea that we must tolerate and adapt to businesses and corporations outsourcing jobs overseas, sending jobs overseas due to cheap labor abroad. A good number of the companies and businesses that do this are businesses which started in the United States, they have capitalized on the prosperity America has offered them and then paid the country back by selling its White citizens out by sending jobs overseas. They then send the products here to be sold to Americans, well those who are able to muster the funds to buy them that is. Product quality in many instances has suffered as a result of third world labor being used to build, construct, and assemble products.

The politician in Washington today really offers no real solution to these problems, many times they are beholden to the companies that send jobs overseas either by having money pumped into their campaigns for office or they have friends or relatives, sometimes fellow tribe members, who profit from sending jobs overseas.

Some have suggested higher tariffs on imported goods, this however still tolerates the overall problem.

If elected I would take this simple measure to wipe out globalism's destructive effect on White Americans. Any company which is based in America or has significant operating infrastructure in America who has factories, production centers, etc in third world countries to take advantage of cheap labor there still would be able to send jobs overseas. However these companies would be forbidden from being able to send back ANYTHING made or produced abroad to sell or market to Americans. If they are going to make it overseas and pay some third world non-White next to nothing to produce their product then they can figure out how to stay in business selling those products to those same third world non-Whites.

Faced with this reality I am confident you would see these companies start to reinvest in America again as it would be the only way they would be able to do business in America. The interests of the nation overall will never again be trumped or overshadowed by the interests and demands of billionaire capitalists who care more about their money than the nation.

With that problem solved I would set about freeing America from the leeches that have attached their suckers to the nation's neck and drained resources that are needed here. First move would be to halt the $5 billion dollars that are siphoned off by the criminal state of Israel every year. This would help to not only keep those resources here in the country, but the ending of all aid to Israel (diplomatic and militarily as well) would help to largely eliminate the problem with Muslim terrorism directed at America, which the nation now spends untold amounts of money and resources dealing with. We have made the Muslims our enemies through our support of Israel, that has resulted from having Zionist Jews in control of our foreign policy for decades, the ending of this support and of the Muslim terrorist threat will be discussed in a later question and answer.

Foreign aid to the non-White world would also be halted immediately. This would keep additional untold billions here at home.

With this money and resources we can set about repairing and improving America's aging infrastructure, and we can do this without requiring Americans to be taxed to death due to the fact that the current establishment is beholden to so many different masters, the nation is the master of the politician and the politician is the servant of the nation. We can pull the aid as I have described and the only reason the scum in Washington would say we can't is because groups like AIPAC have them at their beck and call due to significant campaign contributions. This is especially evident and is the case with one of my opponents Mitch McConnell, who has been the recipient of hundreds of thousands of dollars from AIPAC over his time in office. Of course he has betrayed America by backing a pro-Israel policy in the Middle East in return for this support by AIPAC and other Israel-first groups.

We also stand to save billions, tremendous amounts of resources and energy, by putting a halt to programs and any sort of monetary aid to non-White racial minorities. For decades we have watched while our tax dollars have been siphoned off into an effort to make Negroes more than they are, Negroes, and no amount of money has made the slightest bit of difference. We subsidize their housing while the only careers most of them embark on is committing criminal acts against the White people who effectively pay their rent and put food in their mouths. We have wasted billions on education, housing, loss of productivity through set sides like affirmative action, trying to make certain non-Whites are taken care of, all while they continue to claim we are racist and "privileged". Poor Whites are the people that we need to be trying to help get a leg up and those people are largely ignored as the sight of them does not fit well with the enemy propaganda that encourages more and more handouts be afforded to non-Whites.

If I am elected then the non-Whites are to sink or swim on their own and would certainly be encouraged to embark on building their own separate nation, we would no longer be accountable for their success of lack thereof.

I save the most important thing for last with regard to fixing our economy. We must and will seek to forever free America from the Jewish bankers, interest slavery, the practice of usury, must be addressed by anyone looking for long term economic independence and prosperity. The Federal Reserve, like the Jewish control of the media, will be marked as a threat to national security and will be immediately disbanded and dissolved. I will not harp on, as many Constitutionalists have for almost a century, the Federal Reserve being illegal under the Constitution, while I recognize that it indeed is I also am resolute in recognizing it as a Jewish construct and cartel and will attack and destroy it on those grounds and not simply on it being in violation of the Constitution. Many without enough courage to call the Federal Reserve what it is, a Jewish monopoly on the matter of money and wealth in America, have failed to solve the problem through the "kosher conservative" method of talking about Constitutional issues with regard to this problem when it is a Jewish problem at the root.

Once we remove the parasite and no longer pay a private entity to issue our money we will go about redefining the role of banks altogether. One thing that will no longer exist is a situation where usury is a method of anyone in the nation to get rich. Usury at root is a way of making money that contributes nothing of concrete value to the society, usurers make money off of money, they don't build houses, they don't build cars, they don't grow food, yet bankers are more wealthy today than all those who perform and provide those essential needs combined. This will come to an end if I am elected, I will work to either severely limit if not completely outlaw usury in all its forms.

We also must recognize that the American stock market has always been and is still today a Jewish shell game, it is a swindle plain and simple. Simply put the Jews will be forbidden from playing their games with their control and manipulation of the stock market, and since this is probably one of the most well known aspects of destruction on which the Jews have brought the nation (huge percentage of the population have themselves seen the rug pulled out from under them, many on several occasions, by the Jews behind the scenes and out in the open on the stock market) it should not be something I have to tell anyone about. If elected I will call for the seizure of the American stock market from the Jews who control it. If the stock market is to continue to exist at all it will have to be completely reorganized and redefined, no longer will fortunes be made or lost in this country through money changing and stock market speculation rather it will be accomplished through hard work and talent and how that is utilized to produce something of value for the nation and the people.

Hard work, not trickery or deception, or treason, will be the first step on the path of prosperity in this new nation. Therefore the Jew will not have many options with which to be included and therefore will be encouraged to leave the nation entirely.

I am not an economist but think that many of the problems can be solved simply by having White men governing a White nation in the interests of the long term prosperity of our people. We need and must have men of honor who see the economy as the servant of the people and not the other way around. We need to ensure that those with any control of our economy, whether they be business owners or government officials with some connection to the economy of the nation are motivated first and foremost by what is best for the White citizenry and not simply themselves as their ultimate fortune rests with the prosperity of the nation and its people.

As with the media, once you have the Jews excused and removed from power then you can freely go about fixing things and truly it will not be that hard of a job. No amount of economic reforms will make any difference in the long term for the economy as long as you have Jews controlling our economy through stock market speculation and banking - the American economy is like anything else White man and woman, WITH JEWS - YOU LOSE.

Old May 28th, 2014 #4
Robert Ransdell

Issue 3

Q - The Muslim terror threat is something that seems to be a problem that will never be solved, only something in which we have to cope with and deal with as there seems to be no solution offered to the problem, how would you solve or deal with the problem?

A - It is a myth that we have to live in a world where this is a threat, like so many other problems we face in this country, this is a problem that perpetuates itself due completely to the politicians in this country not speaking about or working toward real solutions because those solutions will upset their Jewish masters. As a man who will work to remove the Jewish influence and control over America I will not pay them or their interests any mind and therefore will be free to act in the interests of America and its White citizens.

I will call for an immediate end to all support of Israel, diplomatic, military, and financial support will immediately be pulled in the interest of America's best interests. We will not meddle in the affairs of the Muslim world as we do today, at the behest of people in this country who care more about Israel than the United States.

By not supporting the abuse of Muslim people and countries in the Middle East which is the source of Muslim hatred for the West, America and other countries that are currently controlled by Zionists will no longer represent a threat to those people and thus nearly all Muslim terrorism and hatred for America and the West will be eliminated.

Of course any remaining threat of Muslim terrorism will be removed by the deportation back to the Muslim world all Arab and Muslim peoples who currently reside in the United States. Their religious ideology is not one that meshes well in any way with the traditional beliefs, morals, and culture of people of European descent and thus they, along with all other alien cultures and races, will be removed from the American nation. This transformation of America back into a White America will be discussed in a future question and answer.

However the problem of Muslim terror is something that I can clearly map out a solution for and I have done that above. If elected I will see to it that no White American will ever have to submit their liberty or rights in favor of some measure said to "fight terrorism" whether that be losing their rights to privacy on the telephone or other communications or whether it be being molested every time one utilizes the services of an airport or other venue where current security measures abuse the liberty of the citizen all in an effort to cope with, not prevent or solve, the terror problem.

Old May 28th, 2014 #5
Robert Ransdell

Issue 4

Q - How would you address the worsening problem of violent Black-on-White crime in America, also non-White on White crime in general?

A - Let me first say how I WOULD NOT address the problem if elected.

I WOULD NOT simply rest by informing White people of the Black-on-White crime problem and the non-White on White crime problem as a whole. I would not simply call on Whites to take note of the thousands of crimes that are happening every year where we have White women, children, and men being assaulted, robbed, raped and murdered by Black or other non-White criminals. I would not do this because they largely already know the crimes are occurring. They need someone to start telling them what they will do to put a halt to the problem, a problem that really must be labeled as what it is, a war on our people, a hostile war being carried out.

I also WOULD NOT rest at pointing out hypocrisy relative to the treatment of Black-on-White crimes and how they are treated in comparison with complaints that Blacks and other non-Whites have about being allegedly "discriminated" against, and certainly how the rare instance of a White-on-Black violent crime is treated by the media in comparison to a violent Black-on-White crime. White people largely realize to some meaningful extent that the current anti-White establishment sees more severity in a Black person coming forth and saying they were looked at "the wrong way" by a White person than they do a White woman being robbed and raped by a Black savage on the streets of this country.

This campaign will not simply stop at pointing out hypocrisy, rather it will stress the need to reject this hypocrisy continuing on as it has and for immediate change to happen.

I will not expect the anti-Whites to change the environment, I will not expect them to pay attention or mind to our concerns, I will not be one to whine endlessly thinking that this will make a difference to them and convince them to change things to our benefit and safety as a people.

No it is clear that the people ruling over this anti-White establishment will do nothing to remedy the hostile and dangerous environment that Whites are forced to enter as they conduct their daily lives. They would rather see White people continue to be victimized as they go to work and school, as they walk streets that only decades ago were safe and orderly, than call themselves to account for creating that environment through their promoting the failed policies of racial diversity and multiculturalism.

Ultimately we must have a White racial state, living space that is exclusively White with regard to the population.

However we must take measures in the short term to protect our people from the non-Whites who are currently preying on them virtually at will. Not only do I advocate for this because I like many are sick and tired of seeing our people victimized by the these non-Whites, but an action on the part of a nationalist force to protect them will build the foundation for what is ultimately needed, a White racial state in America.

I intend to call for, in areas where the Black-on-White crime problem is especially severe and out of control, special patrols which will be known as the White Guard. These patrols will be made up of men who come forward professing their belief that it is time to stop simply watching our people be victimized while the system (police, local officials) does a ridiculously awful job in doing anything of substance about the problem. These men will be enlisted to try to help ensure that White citizens will be looked after and protected in areas that are hostile to their safety. These men will act in a civil and law abiding manner and will only take physical action when it is necessary to protect a victim of a crime in progress or to protect themselves in the event they are attacked.

The system will have no recourse to do anything to stop this effort as the group will not be actively targeting Blacks and other non-Whites who are abiding by the law and remaining civil, physical confrontation will only happen when aiding those who are being attacked or in self defense, both of which are liberties that we are afforded under the law.

I hope to not only provide the White population with, if not total, some piece of mind knowing there are White men on the streets who are looking out for them but also to make it very clear to the Black and other non-White predators that the days of White citizens being an easy target for attack are OVER. We intend in short order to make it to where they start to factor in the reality of our watching them as they consider whether or not to attack a White person, in a sense we fully intend to make them FEAR us in that they will fear that their criminal act will be interrupted by the White Guard who will take measures to intervene to stop the attack.

I also intend to call to account any White public official that does not respond to incidents of Black-on-White crime in a swift, direct, and decisive manner. The days of calling press conferences to call down the anger of Whites and downplaying these attacks as "random" and not motivated by Blacks seeing Whites as easy targets will be OVER, they will no longer be more concerned about quieting the backlash on the part of Whites than about addressing the non-White criminals and their acts themselves.

I will call on Whites to agitate at their local level every time a crime against our people committed by a non-White occurs, in this way the establishment politician on the local level will learn to fear the backlash from the White population more than they currently do the Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's of the world.

I will not be afraid to call for and pursue a program of agitation against the system and their non-White pets, we must stand without fear or reservation against this problem, we have the moral high ground, the Black and other non-Whites have the power to determine how extensive our action has to be, they can STOP ATTACKING AND VICTIMIZING WHITE PEOPLE. Until and unless they do I will back a plan to take proactive action against it in the interests of safety for our people.

Old May 28th, 2014 #6
Robert Ransdell

I will post the rest of the platform for the campaign in posts on this thread tomorrow. I have it completed but thought it best to leave it at what I have posted for now, a lot to read and digest after all.

Also note that in about two weeks I will be promoting this campaign with a couple separate activities, the activity will not exactly be based around the campaign, too early for that I think, but parties interested in my activity during those projects will be informed of the campaign, hoping to have business cards produced by then to hand to them.

Old September 26th, 2014 #7
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Jewed Out Bagel Shop Owner Not Happy With Robert Ransdells Anti-Jew Political Campaign

This story is hilarious. A Jewed out bagel shop owner named John Marx is not happy with Robert Ransdell’s anti-Jew political campaign. Even though one might assume the bagel shop owner was Jewish, it appears as if the owner is actually some brainwashed Christian Zionist wacko.

Marx did not like Ransdell’s political signs that say “With Jews We Lose” and claimed that Christians shouldn’t dislike Jews. He actually believes that without Jews there’d be no Christianity.

Obviously this clown doesn’t even understand his own religion. According to what’s in the Bible, Jews were primarily responsible for killing Jesus and many Jews today are proud of it.

If anyone should be against Jews it should be Christians.

Of course, this bagel shop owner might just be saying this because if he wasn’t against Ransdell he’d probably lose a lot of Jew customers. After all, he runs a bagel shop which is probably frequented by Jews.

From Cincinatti.Com:

John Marx, a bagel shop owner in Kenwood, wasn’t happy when he read about a Kentucky candidate running on an anti-semitic platform.

Robert Ransdell, a write-in candidate for U.S. Senate, is the Cincinnati leader of the National Alliance – a white supremacy group.

“I wasn’t happy with his (signs),” said Marx, known as the Bagelman.

Ransdell, of Florence, has campaigned with a sign telling voters “With Jews We Lose” at U.S. 42 and Pleasant Valley Road in Florence on Aug. 29, and at Ky. 18 near Mall Road, among other places.

In reaction to publicity about Ransdell, “I wanted to reach out to the community,” said Marx, who is Catholic. “We had an over-run of challah for the New Year, and we gave them away.”

The New Year is the Jewish New Year 5775, celebrated this week with the Rosh Hashanah holiday. The round challah bread is a holiday custom.

“If it wasn’t for Jews, we’d have no Christianity,” Marx said. “No Christian should be anti-semitic.”

Marx, who lives in Crescent Springs, said, “I like to think that Northern Kentucky is a little bit above that kind of stuff.”

read full article at source: http://www.dailyslave.com/jewed-out-...ical-campaign/

Old September 27th, 2014 #8
Robert Ransdell

Ha, saw that article just posted by the NewsFeed, wasn't going to post it myself as I am looking to build upon what I have been able to accomplish with new victories and perhaps media coverage of those, but glad to see that others are interested in the still grumbling response by the enemy and their brainwashed minions toward my actions with the signs and speech at UK a week and a half ago.

Obvious "pile-on" piece did not bother to properly document that one, I am at present not a member of the NA, and two that the NA under decent leadership (not the case at present) is a White separatist group who wants racial separation, a condition and reality where supremacy is not possible.

They just don't care about researching anything do they?

Overall though the thing is just funny.

I emailed that rag a few weeks back, the Cincinnati Enquirer, with the requested information that they had requested to be sent from candidates for office for their "online election guide". Got a response claiming that they were only including candidates that were "on the ballot". Wonder what they would have went with as their excuse not to include me had I been on the ballot?

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old September 27th, 2014 #9
Robert Ransdell

Short update on a few different items.

The lawyer who has been secured to help get the radio shows back on the air sent off his letter to the station on Friday. The station has been given a deadline to respond back that will come next week, and the lawyer is very optimistic that the station will have to acknowledge that my candidacy has satisfied everything that is demanded to be a bona fide candidate.

I also heard back from the officials that are handling the paperwork and administration of the permit I will need to hold my campaign demonstrations next week at a location I am still going to keep a surprise and a secret. They appear to be making an attempt to forbid me from showing up at this facility that allows for "free expression" in a designated area, their own rules declare that the message or speech does not play a part in whether one gets a permit, but we know who always gets the exception so to forbid criticism of their behavior.

Anyway I tried to be proactive with things, turned in the paperwork on Tuesday, the man who handles that was out until Friday, when he got back with me. I wanted to start with the action on Monday, at this point it appears that it will be a 50/50 chance I will be able to start Monday, hopefully Tuesday I can start.

Also contacted a couple other venues that have "free expression zones" where there are a good concentration of people to be reached. Will be taking the necessary steps to explore whether or not I can manage to show up at those locations as well. I am trying to take advantage of opportunities which are ones that are said to be afforded to everyone and ones they cannot deny me or the campaign. I figure I will either succeed in getting the message out at that location or I will be able to clearly demonstrate how there is always an exception made for any speech that condemns Jewish behavior and supremacy.

I will be appearing on a couple of radio programs on Tuesday 9/30 for those interested.

I will be on with Charles Giuliani from 8am to 10am (est) on his show "The Truth Hertz".

And then I will be on John Friend's radio program at 11am (est).

Old September 27th, 2014 #10
Sean Gruber

I am for the campaign, but have a comment about the graphics Ehrean Wehrbauer posted here (a couple posts above). They are pretty good, but if they are being used in the campaign, then I have to say that at least three of them seem confusing. First, what does "1414" stand for? Does the average person know? Is it a text message? I know "14" means the 14 Words (and how many ordinary Whites really know that?), but even I don't know what "1414" means.

Second, the "Jewish Communist Psychopath" graphic is very hard to understand. The font is almost unreadable. Anyway, it doesn't really say anything, it just piles up a lot of things that ordinary people can't see the connections among. Remember, we are a subgroup: things that are obvious and second-nature to us need a lot of explaining and clarification when we communicate with ordinary people. You may think the logic is clear, but it isn't. Again, even I took a long time trying to figure out what that graphic is trying to say (not sure I really know now). The ordinary person or voter is not a 32nd-degree podblanc adept. (By the way, podblanc is back, at podblanc.guru.)

Lastly, the "A New Study Shows" graphic is counterproductive, because it is at your own expense. It is basically mocking yourself. It is saying that a new study shows with jews we lose, then it says fools will believe anything a "new study" shows. Logically, this means that the average person reading that graphic is a fool if he agrees that "with jews we lose." Is that what you want to suggest?

Hopefully you will take these criticisms in the friendly spirit in which they were made. Generally, it's only effective people who are judged or advised. Ineffective people aren't worth the attention.

Less talk, more action

Old September 27th, 2014 #11
Ehrean Wehrbauer

Default Outside Radio Tuesday Sept. 30th

R.R. will be on Outside Radio Tuesday morning

@ 8am Est. Truth Hertz with Charles Giuliani

& again @ 8am Pst. The Realist Report with John Friend

http://outsideradio.blogspot.com

Archives here

http://charlesguilianiarchive.blogspot.ie

http://friendsarchive.blogspot.ie

Old September 28th, 2014 #12
Ehrean Wehrbauer

Hi Sean,

I have no previous experience in graphic arts. Constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks for the suggestions. Some of us know the 1st 14 Words "We Must Secure The Existence Of Our PEOPLE And A Future For White Children."

But many of us dont know the 2nd 14 Words "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."

I agree on the "A New Study Shows" poster i made... after taking a second look i had seen the exact same thing as you observed so i have taken it down. The "Jewish Communist Psychopath" poster is not part of the campaign & i accidentally posted it.

Old November 2nd, 2014 #13
Hans Reuder

Ransdell had an interesting interview on the Might Is Right network.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/themigh...mir-power-hour

Old November 4th, 2014 #14
Crowe

Gonna drive to the polling station in a little bit to cast a vote for Robert Ransdell. If he wasn't running, then I wouldn't even have a reason to vote.

I had a guy knock on my door last week who was running for magistrate, and he talks about jobs. I corrected him and told him that creating jobs isn't the responsibility of a judge, and that he should be running on being tough on crime, such as throwing the book at meth heads, rapists, thieves, etc. Also doing what he can to fast track the deportation of illegal immigrants. There has been a problem in my county of copper thieves going around ripping the line sets out of HVAC units. If it was up to me such people would get 5 years in a work camp chipping boulders into gravel with hand tools.

Done. +1 for Robert Ransdell. There was a bigger line at the polling station than I've seen in 10 years. There weren't this many people even when Barack Hussein Obama was running for his 1st term.

Last edited by Crowe; November 4th, 2014 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Update.

Old November 4th, 2014 #15
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Gonna drive to the polling station in a little bit to cast a vote for Robert Ransdell. If he wasn't running, then I wouldn't even have a reason to vote.

I had a guy knock on my door last week who was running for magistrate, and he talks about jobs. I corrected him and told him that creating jobs isn't the responsibility of a judge, and that he should be running on being tough on crime, such as throwing the book at meth heads, rapists, thieves, etc. Also doing what he can to fast track the deportation of illegal immigrants. There has been a problem in my county of copper thieves going around ripping the line sets out of HVAC units. If it was up to me such people would get 5 years in a work camp chipping boulders into gravel with hand tools.

Done. +1 for Robert Ransdell. There was a bigger line at the polling station than I've seen in 10 years. There weren't this many people even when Barack Hussein Obama was running for his 1st term.
Thank you very much my friend, very much appreciated. I also voted for the first time in over a decade today. It was 5 minutes in and out for me, no lines.

Old November 4th, 2014 #16
Robert Ransdell

Also wanted to make folks aware that my campaign was covered again in this month's edition of the First Freedom newspaper. Included are pictures from the visit I made down to Louisville, myself with Joe Rountree. And my good friend Nancy, who was with us there that day, wrote a good article on the visit I made down there.

Here a link to the First Freedom website. Just click the easy to find "click here" button at top of the page. Coverage of my campaign is on page 10, with pictures of the Louisville trip on page 11.

http://firstfreedom.net/

Old November 5th, 2014 #17
Robert Ransdell

Well this is as much as I know about the vote tally.

I have been browsing a number of counties clerks office websites. Most of them do not have any link to the poll results so I have no idea how I did in that particular county.

However in the few counties I have been able to access I have at least tallied votes there, in the few counties I have found results I have tallied votes in all of them. Not many but more than any of the other write-ins.

Now this is the biggest question mark for me going into the day/s ahead, whenever the specifics are announced.

The poll results in Jefferson County are showing the results for "write-in" only, meaning an accumulative total for all 4 candidates. Jefferson County is where Louisville is located, Louisville Courier Journal did a big story on my campaign, smeared the hell out of it but that is what it is.. That write-in total is 312 votes. I am pretty hopeful that we got a share of those votes, we'll just have to wait and see.

Fayette County is where Lexington is located, nothing on their site about the showing of write-ins.

Sorry I can't give you all anything more conclusive but it appears that we'll have to wait to find out how many votes we managed to get.

Old November 7th, 2014 #18
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Robert Ransdell Calls Out the Jews on 55KRC, a Major Talk Radio Station in Cincinnati

Listen to Robert Ransdell’s brief appearance on 55KRC, a major talk radio station in the Cincinnati area. He made good use of his time calling out the Jews for destroying America. He even plugged the Daily Stormer and the With Jews We Lose sign postings in New Hampshire.

http://www.thewhiteguard.com/wp-cont...gress20141.mp3

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/robert-r...in-cincinnati/

Thread