VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 25th, 2011 #21
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
All that is minor league talk though. The real question is:
If the Masters who control the money(Jews), get their way, what makes you think they will place 3rd world simpletons on the throne to rule over western civilization?
Riddle me that, oh wise one.
Did you ever answer JS Bach's question?

Quote:
Again, you insulted other posters.

Also, I thought the t-shirt you were wearing in the picture you posted - with a map of the Americas labeled "Indian Territory" - that's as much as advocating genocide against the White race, which would be a violation of both US and International law. Advocating illegal or violent activity is also against the forum guidelines.
SDY states in this post the reason that your posts were not approved.
You willfully violated forum guidelines. That's a no-no lol

Old May 25th, 2011 #22
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
Did you ever answer JS Bach's question?
His question is asinine, and based on false delusions that white supremacists have about Jews.

Quote:
SDY states in this post the reason that your posts were not approved.
You willfully violated forum guidelines. That's a no-no lol
If that's the case, then STD should also state that territorial claims over any part of the Americas as a "white homeland" are comparable promotions of genocide. Inconsistently, he only defines claims of territorial sovereignty as "genocide" when they're made by Indians, not when they're made by euros. This is an example of the standard illogic that Scumfront is dripping with, and demonstrates why it was necessary for me to be banned.

Old May 25th, 2011 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Unlike VNN, there are rules and words have consequences on WNN and SF.
There are rules here too, they're just different rules from those elsewhere. And you'd better believe anything you write on a public forum can have consequences, legal and otherwise. That's why we insist each poster stand behind his own words, and not lie or assassinate character with baseless accusations.

Old May 25th, 2011 #24
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
That's why we insist each poster stand behind his own words, and not lie or assassinate character with baseless accusations.
whoa there then.......I am going use this quote

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old May 25th, 2011 #25
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

This is a typical La Raza sign. Valdez mentions it is from the Mayan ancestory. Many in La Raza believe they are the icons of Aztecs and Mayan peoples. The problem is that many THINK they are something special when in fact they are members of the low mestizos, but cannot accept that fact. So instead, they make up their ancestory as being the extinct ethnic group Mayans or Aztecs. LOL!

As far as being Indian or look like Indian, many mestizos are dark skinned and are Indians of mexico. Indians are of the subgroup Asians, primarily from Maylasia and Indonesia.

Yeah, some history you have little Valdez. LOL!

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old May 25th, 2011 #26
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

It is not me who chose to "derail" this thread, April. I will respond to others who choose to do so, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post
This is a typical La Raza sign.
The concept of "La Raza" celebrates admixture between euros and Indians, and it would therefore be illogical for them to tell any whites to return to Europe. The Mexica Movement, whose leader Olin Tezcatlipoca is featured in this picture, opposes the concept of "La Raza."

Quote:
Valdez mentions it is from the Mayan ancestory. Many in La Raza believe they are the icons of Aztecs and Mayan peoples. The problem is that many THINK they are something special when in fact they are members of the low mestizos, but cannot accept that fact. So instead, they make up their ancestory as being the extinct ethnic group Mayans or Aztecs. LOL!
You are rather deluded. Mayans and Aztecs are not extinct ethnic groups, but are alive and well in Mesoamerica. I mentioned this Maya ancestry, because my maternal lineage hails from Guatemala, which is a Mayan country where numerous Mayan languages (Q'uiche, Cakchiquel, Mam, etc.) are spoken, and the most Indian country in North America.

Quote:
As far as being Indian or look like Indian, many mestizos are dark skinned and are Indians of mexico.
I do not categorize dark-skinned Indians as "mestizos." I categorize persons with skin pigmentations and other physical features somewhat intermediate between that of euro and Indian populations as mestizos.

Quote:
Indians are of the subgroup Asians, primarily from Maylasia and Indonesia.
Indians are descended from a Siberian migrant group that settled along the Pacific coast between 25,000 and 40,000 years ago.

Quote:
Yeah, some history you have little Valdez. LOL!
I'm not little; I'm taller than the average U.S. male and the average white U.S. male.

Old May 25th, 2011 #27
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

What homeschooling approach do you prefer? Unschooling?

Old May 25th, 2011 #28
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
April mentioned how she used Little House on the Prairie books on whiteNewsNow, because she liked the way that they supposedly reflected the standard euro propaganda about us.

I read those books too. I was banned from that forum when I pointed out that a Blacc doctor saved Laura Ingalls and her family from "fever n ague," and an old Indian warned them of the "long winter," among other things.
Show me in any of the Laura Ingalls Wilder books where it says anything about a black doctor. I have read the books and cant remember it being in them. The Tv show with Jews Micheal Landon and Jewess Melissa Gilbert were only loosely based on the books. Any 10 year old knows this. For instance they never adopted a kid named Albert, Nellie was only mentioned a few times and she never got married to a Jew and she never competed with Laura for Alonzo ( Laura's husband). Furthermore Ma never had to run a restaurant, Laura and Nellie never raced their horses in front of the whole town, and I could go on and on. Pretty much most of the plots of the shows after the first year were just made up by Jew Michael Landon. I found the most hilariously obvious one to be the one where they had Nellie marry a Jew. That was a hoot and of course there was nothing about that in any of the books.
But I do understand where young people like Valdez would be confused by the books and the tv show.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old May 25th, 2011 #29
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:
It is not me who chose to "derail" this thread, April. I will respond to others who choose to do so, however.

The concept of "La Raza" celebrates admixture between euros and Indians, and it would therefore be illogical for them to tell any whites to return to Europe. The Mexica Movement, whose leader Olin Tezcatlipoca is featured in this picture, opposes the concept of "La Raza."

You are rather deluded. Mayans and Aztecs are not extinct ethnic groups, but are alive and well in Mesoamerica. I mentioned this Maya ancestry, because my maternal lineage hails from Guatemala, which is a Mayan country where numerous Mayan languages (Q'uiche, Cakchiquel, Mam, etc.) are spoken, and the most Indian country in North America.

I do not categorize dark-skinned Indians as "mestizos." I categorize persons with skin pigmentations and other physical features somewhat intermediate between that of euro and Indian populations as mestizos.

Indians are descended from a Siberian migrant group that settled along the Pacific coast between 25,000 and 40,000 years ago.

I'm not little; I'm taller than the average U.S. male and the average white U.S. male.
LOL! Any more grandiose ideas about yourself?

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old May 26th, 2011 #30
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Show me in any of the Laura Ingalls Wilder books where it says anything about a black doctor. I have read the books and cant remember it being in them.
That doesn't place great credibility in your memory. Consult your copy of Little House on the Prairie.

Quote:
She heard voices jabbering again, and the slow voice drawling and she opened her eyes and saw a big, black face close above her face.

It was coal-black and shiny. Its eyes were black and soft. Its teeth shone white in a thick, big mouth. This face smiled, and a deep voice said, softly, “Drink this, little girl.”

An arm lifted under her shoulders, and a black hand held a cup to her mouth. Laura swallowed a bitter swallow and tried to turn her head away, but the cup followed her mouth. The mellow, deep voice said again, “Drink it. It will make you well.” So Laura swallowed the whole bitter dose.

[…]

Then the doctor came. And he was the black man. Laura had never seen a black man before and she could not take her eyes off Dr. tan. He was so very black. She would have been afraid of him if she had not liked him so much. He smiled at her with all his white teeth. He talked with Pa and Ma, and laughed a rolling, jolly laugh. They all wanted him to stay longer, but he had to hurry away. Mrs. Scott said that all the settlers, up and down the creek, had fever ‘n’ ague. There were not enough well people to take care of the sick, and she had been going from house to house, working night and day.

“It’s a wonder you ever lived through,” she said. “All of you down at once.” What might have happened if Dr. Tan hadn’t found them, she didn’t know.

Dr. Tan was a doctor with the Indians. He was on his way north to Independence when he came to Pa’s house. It was a strange thing that Jack, who hated strangers and never let one come near the house until Pa or Ma told him to, had gone to meet Dr. Tan and begged him to come in.

“And here you all were, more dead than alive,” Mrs. Scott said. Dr. Tan had stayed with them a day and a night before Mrs. Scott came. Now he was doctoring all the sick settlers.
Dr. George Tann

Quote:
George A. Tann is mentioned in Little House on the Prairie as a black doctor on the Osage Diminished Reserve who saved the lives of the Ingalls family when they all came down with fever 'n' ague (malaria) on the prairie.
George Tann was born on November 27, 1835 to Bennet and Mary Tann. George married Catherine Thompson, and had a son, William, in 1859. After deserting them in Pennsylvania, George came to Kansas and claimed to be single.

George married Eliza Harris in Kansas just after the time period of Little House on the Prairie. They had two children, Naomi in 1882 and Stella in 1886. He and Eliza later separated, but he kept his responsibilities to her and their daughters.

Bennet and Mary Tann were neighbors of the Ingalls family in Kansas, and George lived with them during the fever 'n' ague epidemic. When the Ingalls family came down with the fever, their bulldog Jack went to fetch him. After caring for their immediate needs, he got another neighbor, Mrs. Scott, to nurse the family back to health.

Dr. Tann died on March 30, 1909, and is buried in Independence, Kansas. His gravestone is marked with flags so visitors can easily find it.
Refresh that memory of yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
But I do understand where young people like Valdez would be confused by the books and the tv show.
I never saw the TV series. I do, however, know that Laura Ingalls's husband was named Almanzo (apparently after an Arab who had helped an ancestor of his), and that Nellie Oleson was actually a composite of several individuals in Laura Ingalls's young life.

Quote:
LOL! Any more grandiose ideas about yourself?
Any refutations of any of the contents of my post, or do you expect us to be so awed by your mere presence as to not care that you don't actually advance arguments?

Old May 26th, 2011 #31
J. Kerr
Whats next?

Quote:
What homeschooling approach do you prefer? Unschooling?
I'd like to know about your schooling and the level of intellect you show here on the many topics your a part of.

Your a 21 year old native Indian high school drop-out eh?

And Obama has disclosed a genuine birth certificate and is American.

Old May 26th, 2011 #32
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
His question is asinine, and based on false delusions that white supremacists have about Jews.

If that's the case, then STD should also state that territorial claims over any part of the Americas as a "white homeland" are comparable promotions of genocide. Inconsistently, he only defines claims of territorial sovereignty as "genocide" when they're made by Indians, not when they're made by euros. This is an example of the standard illogic that Scumfront is dripping with, and demonstrates why it was necessary for me to be banned.

**sigh** It's the same crap you regurgitate on a daily basis on this forum.

You are not moderated here on VNN, but you were on SF. I would imagine they tired of going through your posts and cleaning them up. The sheer volume of inappropriate posts they have to pick through is a daunting task.
If you were not insulting forum members in your posts I can assure you that they would not have hit the eject button.

Old May 26th, 2011 #33
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Kerr View Post
I'd like to know about your schooling and the level of intellect you show here on the many topics your a part of.
I go to East Los Angeles College and Compton College. Feel free to stop by for a visit whenever.

Quote:
Your a 21 year old native Indian high school drop-out eh?
No. I'm 19.

Quote:
And Obama has disclosed a genuine birth certificate and is American.
Unlike your other claims, that actually happens to be true.

Quote:
**sigh** It's the same crap you regurgitate on a daily basis on this forum.

You are not moderated here on VNN, but you were on SF. I would imagine they tired of going through your posts and cleaning them up. The sheer volume of inappropriate posts they have to pick through is a daunting task.
If you were not insulting forum members in your posts I can assure you that they would not have hit the eject button.
I routinely made posts such as this one that were not approved as their own threads. That particular post devastated the white supremacist worldview, and was therefore ignored. Another favorite tactic of Scumfront moderators is to wait and approve posts or threads days later, so that they are archived behind many new posts or threads and are seen by few people, but the moderators can then claim that they are not suppressing debate, since they have approved the posts.

Aside from that, numerous white supremacists in the OV forum use personal attaccs against opponents without sanction or post deletion, revealing an intellectual double standard. Amusingly, some allege that only non-whites engage in this tactic.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t800934-2/#post9215124

'The black guy reaction - "You are dumb idiot" ... instead of trying to prove how Polynesian is somehow wrong about black people, he did exactly the opposite and prove how he was right by calling him dumb and idiot ... if you try to do any normal conversation with black people about racial "problems" insted that they try to explain you they position in this with some reasonable arguments they will call you idiot ... this shows how simple creatures they are actually ... White people will try to defend they "way of thinking" with some arguments ... the black people will defend they "way of thinking" with - "Is this because I am black".'

The evidence contradicts this:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t801523-10/#post9228499

"I've had the misfortune of reading a couple of your posts on this website, and you sir, are an idiot.

A passive-aggressive idiot. If you want to know what that means, look it up, I can't be bothered explaining it."

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t801571/#post9221107

"Another idiot.

For the last time, it's Zionists. Not jews."

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t800886-4/#post9214548

"Racial differences are real, idiot. It isn't 'just skin color'."

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t800886-4/#post9214555

"Hey idiot, it's called statistics. White flight is a tendency that is found. It isn't just 'a few whites'."

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t791895/#post9210750

"Idiot alert."

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t795924-7/#post9201176

"You're an idiot or a stooge. Blacks are 50 times more likely to commit a violent crime on a white than the reverse. Kill yourself."

So, white supremacists use insults and personal attaccs, opponents naturally respond in kind, and moderators use the fact that opponents merely give the fascists a taste of their own medicine as an excuse to not approve their posts and censor opposing viewpoints.

Old May 26th, 2011 #34
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

[QUOTE=N.M. Valdez;1277902]I go to East Los Angeles College and Compton College. Feel free to stop by for a visit whenever.

No. I'm 19.

Unlike your other claims, that actually happens to be true.

I routinely made posts such as this one that were not approved as their own threads. That particular post devastated the white supremacist worldview, and was therefore ignored. Another favorite tactic of Scumfront moderators is to wait and approve posts or threads days later, so that they are archived behind many new posts or threads and are seen by few people, but the moderators can then claim that they are not suppressing debate, since they have approved the posts.

Aside from that, numerous white supremacists in the OV forum use personal attaccs against opponents without sanction or post deletion, revealing an intellectual double standard. Amusingly, some allege that only non-whites engage in this tactic.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t800934-2/#post9215124

'The black guy reaction - "You are dumb idiot" ... instead of trying to prove how Polynesian is somehow wrong about black people, he did exactly the opposite and prove how he was right by calling him dumb and idiot ... if you try to do any normal conversation with black people about racial "problems" insted that they try to explain you they position in this with some reasonable arguments they will call you idiot ... this shows how simple creatures they are actually ... White people will try to defend they "way of thinking" with some arguments ... the black people will defend they "way of thinking" with - "Is this because I am black".'

The evidence contradicts this:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t801523-10/#post9228499

"I've had the misfortune of reading a couple of your posts on this website, and you sir, are an idiot.

A passive-aggressive idiot. If you want to know what that means, look it up, I can't be bothered explaining it."

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t801571/#post9221107

"Another idiot.

For the last time, it's Zionists. Not jews."

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t800886-4/#post9214548

"Racial differences are real, idiot. It isn't 'just skin color'."

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t800886-4/#post9214555

"Hey idiot, it's called statistics. White flight is a tendency that is found. It isn't just 'a few whites'."

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t791895/#post9210750

"Idiot alert."

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t795924-7/#post9201176

"You're an idiot or a stooge. Blacks are 50 times more likely to commit a violent crime on a white than the reverse. Kill yourself."

So, white supremacists use insults and personal attaccs, opponents naturally respond in kind, and moderators use the fact that opponents merely give the fascists a taste of their own medicine as an excuse to not approve their posts and censor opposing viewpoints.[/QUOTE]

To tell you the truth I don't agree with the double standard. I've never understood why it's tolerated by admin.

However, the mods do NOT intentionally delay posting anti's posts. They do have a life OFF the forum. I'm not sure how many mods are assigned to the OV, but I think it's only 2. I've seen Sile check into such allegations and they have been found false.

Old May 26th, 2011 #35
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
However, the mods do NOT intentionally delay posting anti's posts. They do have a life OFF the forum. I'm not sure how many mods are assigned to the OV, but I think it's only 2. I've seen Sile check into such allegations and they have been found false.
If that's your belief, then revive this thread for me, since my post was not approved for more than four days after my opponents made their posts, and therefore lies neglected.

Old May 26th, 2011 #36
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
If that's your belief, then revive this thread for me, since my post was not approved for more than four days after my opponents made their posts, and therefore lies neglected.
Your post was "off topic"...you derailed Deegans thread, shame on you.

Old May 26th, 2011 #37
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Your post was "off topic"...you derailed Deegans thread, shame on you.
How so? I merely pointed out that all involved parties were "mestizos." If it was considered excessively off-topic, it would not have been approved at all. Are you reviving the thread or not?

Old May 26th, 2011 #38
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
How so? I merely pointed out that all involved parties were "mestizos." If it was considered excessively off-topic, it would not have been approved at all. Are you reviving the thread or not?
What are you hoping to gain from it? You can't post.

The first post was not that bad, however the second one took that thread way off the reservation.

Old May 26th, 2011 #39
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

I posted something in that thread.

Old May 26th, 2011 #40
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
What are you hoping to gain from it? You can't post.
I can post as a guest even with my various Scumfront accounts disabled.

Quote:
The first post was not that bad, however the second one took that thread way off the reservation.
It demonstrated that all involved parties were likely technically "mestizos."

Thread