Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 26th, 2010 #1021
Russ
Banned

I had to change browsers to be able to post because explorer would not come to this site. It kept saying something about the network was not responding. When I did login and tried to post it acted like I was not logged in. I think you best check this sites security, some of your idiot members are playing with you and are not who they claim to be. SOMEONE does not want us to get Ed any support or an attorney. Many of you here make me sick. Kelsey comes over to talk to you and you treat her like some freak. Shame on you and the site administrator for even allowing those posts.
You want a blood sample Mr. Pauly??? Oppit, you have been opposed to helping from the first day I came over here. Some of you have some issues in the head.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1022
Russ
Banned

Varg, do you feel important working on the board? My ramblings in their worst are far more intelligent than your stupidity and suspicion of the wrong ones. Why I bet you got a Jew in your back room right now. Ha ha ha ha...go look. You guys really are a hoot. You'd think we were all CIA or something posting on a bulliten board. What ya gonna do, ban me? You need to get a clue.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1023
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I just received a string of emails from Kelsey Steele. She successfully answered all of my authentication questions and there can be no doubt as to her identity. This does not excuse her lax management of www.free-edgar-steele.com . There remain several unanswered questions about that.

I will confirm necessary details by PM for any forum members having the need to know.
Oh Pauly, you're my hero!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha.... Secret agent man, secret agent man.......

Old July 26th, 2010 #1024
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Why do you have so many sockpuppets K_Steele? Why are using the same computer as other people commenting in here?
Just as I was about to send a donation ...

Old July 26th, 2010 #1025
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I had to change browsers to be able to post because explorer would not come to this site. It kept saying something about the network was not responding. When I did login and tried to post it acted like I was not logged in. I think you best check this sites security, some of your idiot members are playing with you and are not who they claim to be. SOMEONE does not want us to get Ed any support or an attorney. Many of you here make me sick. Kelsey comes over to talk to you and you treat her like some freak. Shame on you and the site administrator for even allowing those posts.
You want a blood sample Mr. Pauly??? Oppit, you have been opposed to helping from the first day I came over here. Some of you have some issues in the head.
Everyone had the same problem, couldn't access VNN forum for an hour or so. I tried on 3 different computers and 4 different browsers (mozilla, firefox, konqueror, and IE). Probably because Varg was doing maintenance just as he said.

As for Ed Steele's defense, I'm in for a hundred bucks just as soon as I figure out where to send it. I recently lost my job or it would be much more.

Last edited by Fred Streed; July 26th, 2010 at 09:36 PM. Reason: browsers, not OSs

Old July 26th, 2010 #1026
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
As for Ed Steele's defense, I'm in for a hundred bucks just as soon as I figure out where to send it.
Who is the payee for the check or money order?

Old July 26th, 2010 #1027
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Just as I was about to send a donation ...
I'm all for donating to Steele's case. I'd just like more proof K_Steele is who she says she is, why she has (1) sockpuppet account (no posts though), and why a poster in here was allowed to access her K_Steele account.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1028
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile VNN Problems/Blood Sample

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I had to change browsers to be able to post because explorer would not come to this site. It kept saying something about the network was not responding.
You want a blood sample Mr. Pauly???
I had VNN access problems myself. For all practical purposes, I got my blood sample and I am now happy.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1029
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Everyone had the same problem, couldn't access VNN forum for an hour or so. I tried on 3 different computers and 4 different OS (mozilla, firefox, konqueror, and IE). Probably because Varg was doing maintenance just as he said.
I think the big tip-off came for me was when the VNN screen come up saying:
"SORRY. FORUM IS DOWN FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER." Or words to that effect.

Tricky motherfuckers those boys down on "The Farm".

Old July 26th, 2010 #1030
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Who is the payee for the check or money order?
I'm still waiting for some of the dust to settle. Rounder posted:

For those wishing to use “snail-mail”, support is welcome to the address that follows. Please use the name ‘Kelsey Steele’ on MO’s or checks.
Edgar Steele c/o ICA
6848 N. Government Way #114-22
Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83815

I'm not sure where that address goes, if it gets to Kelsey Steele, the real one, I'll send it there. Another option is the PayPal account.

Kelsey, could you please let us know where we should send donations? And is that PayPal account the genuine article? I will trust what you say.

Another option is for someone here that has been around awhile to set up a bank account and an address where we can send donations.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1031
Russ
Banned

Now you guys are starting to talk reasonable. Let's spread the word and give what we can for our friend Ed Steele. We don't have to give it all at once, we can go over and donate many times as we get more money. I realize that many of us are as poor as poor gets, but every dollar counts and it's the thought that matters. Do what you can do and be proud of yourself for really helping one of our own. You guys also need to get used to me, I know I am a bit smartass, but I have a giant sense of humor and cannot help myself...so don't take it too seriously when I poke at you.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1032
Russ
Banned

I think the payee is Kelsey Steele. The information is posted on the free edgar site, I believe. You know, if 3000 of us gave 100 dollars that would equal 300,000. It's all in the numbers folks and we are capable to do this, especially if Stormfront forum members would jump in also. I urge anyone with a website to place a donate button on their front page and push for this. We cannot let Ed down and I hope we don't. None of us can do it alone unless one of us is rich.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1033
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I think the big tip-off came for me was when the VNN screen come up saying:
"SORRY. FORUM IS DOWN FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER." Or words to that effect.

Tricky motherfuckers those boys down on "The Farm".
Keerist! I missed that. Damned nice work there, Detective Todd. I figured the Feds had shut it down fer sure, figured Alex and Varg and crew were all on their way to the Gulag and I was all packed and headed out the door for the hills when Marta called me back and said it was up again.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1034
Lurker

This would have to be a pretty elaborate scam to get a few hundred bucks. Especially considering that most people have never even heard of this case to try it.

Y'all are not a very trusting bunch. It is her facebook page. It is her.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1035
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Everyone had the same problem, couldn't access VNN forum for an hour or so. I tried on 3 different computers and 4 different browsers (mozilla, firefox, konqueror, and IE). Probably because Varg was doing maintenance just as he said.

As for Ed Steele's defense, I'm in for a hundred bucks just as soon as I figure out where to send it. I recently lost my job or it would be much more.
I have lost several jobs Fred, Just being who I am, without any fault of my own,,, so I know how you feel. Thanks and it takes a big man to give what he really does not have.
Very very good and we need more of your compassion. You guys pay attention to Fred, this is what we're looking for...people who really want to help from the heart. Thanks Fred...REALLY

Old July 26th, 2010 #1036
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

OK, in post #999 K. Steele said

"My name is Kelsey Steele and I am the youngest daughter of Edgar J. Steele.
The PayPal account for donations is in my name and going directly to me.
Every single last cent is going to my Dad and his case. The site is legitimate. The Donations are not a scam. This is real. "

I will send my donation to that PayPal account.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1037
Latebloomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I just received a string of emails from Kelsey Steele. She successfully answered all of my authentication questions and there can be no doubt as to her identity. This does not excuse her lax management of www.free-edgar-steele.com . There remain several unanswered questions about that.

I will confirm necessary details by PM for any forum members having the need to know.
Kelsey Steele does not manage the FES web site. I do. I easily spend > 5 hours per day doing so. Occasionally I run an errand, eat, do this or that. Sometimes incoming comments require investigation, which takes up more of my day. For details, refer to http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1012

Thanks.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1038
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
This would have to be a pretty elaborate scam to get a few hundred bucks. Especially considering that most people have never even heard of this case to try it.

Y'all are not a very trusting bunch. It is her facebook page. It is her.
That's right Lurker, it's no scam. Thank you for that "intelligent" observation.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1039
Latebloomer

Quote:
I'm still waiting for some of the dust to settle. I'm not sure where that address goes, if it gets to Kelsey Steele, the real one, I'll send it there. Another option is the PayPal account.

Kelsey, could you please let us know where we should send donations? And is that PayPal account the genuine article? I will trust what you say.

Another option is for someone here that has been around awhile to set up a bank account and an address where we can send donations.
Most if not all answers to these questions are at http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...postcount=1012

If some question remains, I'll be happy to attempt an answer.

Old July 26th, 2010 #1040
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Keerist! I missed that. Damned nice work there, Detective Todd. I figured the Feds had shut it down fer sure, figured Alex and Varg and crew were all on their way to the Gulag and I was all packed and headed out the door for the hills when Marta called me back and said it was up again.
Not trying to piss in your Wheaties, Fredo ol' boy.
That was directed more at a certain other poster that seemed to be trying to ramp up the paranoia.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread