Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 22nd, 2020 #1
LeoFrank

Default New Book 2020: Frances Parker Yockey, THE WORLD IN FLAMES (It won't last)

It won't be long before the slimy-hymies try to get this book shut down, cuz its annudah holocaust. And it won't be long until that slimy high pitched cackling faggot Jeff Bezos gets it censored off of Amazon books, so the time to order it is now or never on Amazon, or for the time being on counter currents until it sells out. If you want to know whether this book is worth purchasing, listen to Alex Linder's audiobook of Imperium in the audio books forum on VNN Forum.

July 20, 2020

Dear Friends,

The World in Flames by Francis Parker Yockey has just been published and is available for purchase. We all can be part of this momentous occasion. It behooves all of us to support the author’s and publisher’s efforts for making this book possible. Through diligence and persistence, the editors were able to locate many of Yockey’s lost writings. Some remain to be discovered.

Eventually, Counter-Currents was able to publish The World in Flames, giving voice to the work of an American genius of whom we all should be in awe. 506 pages of depth of knowledge and predictions will give all of us much food for thought. It is totally unique for our time and age. I am not exaggerating when I write that this effort will never be repeated again in our lifetime. Keeping Yockey alive for coming generations is our duty. Hope shines through it all, a genius had to die to keep his legacy alive.

The following are excerpts from the introduction by Willis Carto to Imperium, the History of Philosophy and Politics by Francis Parker Yockey. Willis Carto wrote it in l962 when Yockey’s book was first published in the United States:

Why, you ask? Why all the interest in Francis Parker Yockey, author? He himself gave the answer to a friend. “My enemies have evaluated me better than my friends,” he said, and it was true.

And as I peered through the thick screens in the San Francisco Jail, and made out the indefinite shape on the other side, that tenth day of June, 1960, I knew that I would have to help the prisoner as best I could. I could do nothing else.

I have read your book, I said to the shadow, and I want to help you. What can I do?

Wait, he said. Wait, and do as your conscience tells you.

The following week was full of news of Yockey s appearance before Rabbi Joseph Karesh, the U.S. Commissioner.

Twice, I attended the hearings, and each time was fascinated by this man, Yockey. In stature he was about five feet, ten inches. He was light of weight, perhaps 145 pounds, and quick on his feet. His hair was dark, and starting to grey. The expression on his face—pensive, sensitive, magnetic—this was the unforgettable thing. It was his eyes, I think. Dark, with a quick and knowing intelligence. His eyes bespoke great secrets and knowledge and such terrible sadness. As he turned to leave, one time, those eyes quickly searched the room, darting from face to face with a sort of desperation, though the expression on his face of a determined resignation never wavered. What was he looking for? In that lion’s den, what else but a friendly countenance? As his gaze swept across, and then to me, he stopped and for the space of a fractional second, spoke to me with his eyes. In that instant we understood that I would not desert him.

Friday morning, June 17, I arose as usual. I heard the radio announcer pronounce words that stunned me.

Yockey was dead.

“I’ll sleep through ’til morning” was the cryptic message he gave his cellmate, last night. Was the morning he anticipated the dawn of a new age?
A garbled note was found. The coroner declared it suicide and said the poison was potassium cyanide. No one knew where he had gotten it. The case was closed.WAC

As Americans, we have been taught from infancy to believe that we live in a free country. But times change, and America has become transformed in many ways. Often, the old formalities are observed, but the meaning and inner reality of America has changed, and no one saw this more clearly than Francis Parker Yockey. How the press, for example, loves to brag to its victims—its readers—about its freedom. Yes, the press may be free to lie and distort and suppress and deceive and malign, but is it free to tell the truth?

The spectacle of a man being persecuted, framed and driven to his death simply because he wrote a book is not one we would expect to see in the Twentieth Century in the land of the free and the home of the brave. But are we free when an American citizen whose only crime was to write a book is denied a passport by the State Department—a privilege which is given to all but the most notorious degenerates and criminals? It was not until April 24, 1962, that the State Department finally got around to beginning hearings to deny passports to the most important communists—but the “free press” somehow forgot to report at the time that no report of a confidential nature from the FBI or any other source would be used against a communist unless he was given the “right” of confrontation with his accuser. And, of course, the right of appeal would be scrupulously honored, even then. WAC

Willis published the first American edition of Imperium in l962. A new publication date is set for June 2021.

The World in Flames: The Shorter Writings of Francis Parker Yockey collects all of Yockey's extant essays and letters, plus the surviving issues of his newsletter Front Fighter. Many of these works have never been published before. Each chapter has introductions and notes by Yockey biographer Kerry Bolton. There is also an extensive index. This is a beautifully designed and printed book with an easy-to-read font. The limited-edition hardcover includes an appendix of high-quality photos, most of them previously unpublished. You can order the limited hardcover and paperback from Counter-Currents

Hardcover costs $50, the oversized paperback $30, add $5 for S/H for US delivery. Please mail your order to :

Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.
P.O. Box 22638
San Francisco, CA 94122

Gentlemen:

I wish to order the following book(s) from Counter-Currents Publishing, Ltd.:

Total Enclosed: _______________________

Form of Payment: □ Cash □ Check □ Money Order

Mailing Address:

Name________________________________

Address______________________________

City ________________State__________
___
Postal Code__________Country____
______
Email ________________________________

Greg Johnson, Editor-in-Chief [email protected]

Click here for extended order information:
https://www.counter-currents.com/202...-flames-order/

You can also get the paperback from Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/World-Flames-...s%2C255&sr=8-1

Thank you for your willingness to support this effort.

Elisabeth Carto
Jews have aggressively dominated the false narrative of the Leo Frank Case since 1913, but as of 2013 you can finally learn everything the Jews have tried to censor & suppress at The Leo Frank Research Library: http://www.LeoFrank.org

Thread