Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 21st, 2020 #1
impaler
Banned

Default Where Are The Coronavirus Seriousness Denying Idiots.

Along with those who are against wearing face masks. I sure there must be some around here somewhere. There are at every other forum I've been to. Many are probably trumpkers. That is those who have let Trump sucker them into thinking that the coronavirus isn't serious. I have a graph for you. Deny your way out of what it shows.

Old July 25th, 2020 #2
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Its bullshit, anyone can make a graph and spread rumors and lies.
The average death rate in the US is about 7500-7800 deaths per day from all causes.
The virus has barely moved the number of deaths at all, this is proof the virus is no more dangerous then a regular flu.

Prove me wrong, only try using facts, asshole.

The jew flu is a setup to destroy Trumps stellar economy, and exposing the liberal democratic jewish traitors to try to get the only honest man out of the White House so they can get back to raping and pillaging the country. Like they were before he got elected.
This country has been getting fucked ever since the 60's when they gave the niggers the voting right act, affirmative action and the civil right act. All were passed by democrats, and all were anti-White. The democratic party is the anti-White, anti-religious, and anti-American party making them guilty of treason. Again, prove me wrong.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old August 1st, 2020 #3
Man of the road

Thumbs down

Viruses have always existed and yet we did not cancel flights and close businesses. That's assuming this virus is real which I am not convinced of. Finally, the masks do nothing but force you to breathe in exhaled air, an EGR valve of sorts, no thanks. The only way to effectively protect yourself is by wearing one of those full body suits that the U.N. workers and other nigger coddlers wear when they work in Africa.

Thread