VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 24th, 2015 #1
Alexander M.

Default #1 Gaslighting Examples Thread

http://age-of-treason.com/2015/02/17/gaslighting/

Last edited by Alexander M.; February 24th, 2015 at 08:06 PM.

Old February 24th, 2015 #2
Hunter Morrow

Good article. Blaming Whites for jew behavior is like blaming somebody for getting bubonic plague. Yeah, he could have avoided the urban areas and bathed more and ate better and bought a few cats, but a fucking jew rat bit him and gave him the bubonic plague.

Old February 25th, 2015 #3
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post

"Whites need to produce our own media, which offers a true perception of reality and real emotional support. Explain what the jews are doing, and how they are doing it."

http://age-of-treason.com/?s=

Absolutely. An interesting article.

Old February 25th, 2015 #4
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
This is the link.

http://age-of-treason.com/2015/02/17/gaslighting/

Old February 25th, 2015 #5
Alexander M.

Thank you Sam.

Old February 25th, 2015 #6
Alexander M.

Reading the comments so far it seems Greg Johnson has rushed to the jews defense.

Last edited by Alexander M.; February 25th, 2015 at 07:28 PM.

Old February 25th, 2015 #7
Hunter Morrow

Faggory Johnson showed up and of course called Whites vulnerable and suicidal.

"So let’s just set that word aside and talk about white vulnerabilities and design flaws. Because if we were not intrinsically vulnerable to Jewish subversion, then we would be invulnerable, wouldn’t we? And if we were invulnerable to Jewish subversion, we would not be in the mess we are in today.

RE pathogen-pathology: Not every pathological condition is caused solely by outside forces. And even in the cases where there are external pathogens, they can’t cause pathologies without some vulnerability in their victim, for example, a lack of immunity. So, how can we immunize ourselves against the Jewish pathogen?"

White vulnerabilities and design flaws: Prone to not killing jew rats. When a jew rat bites them and gives them the Jewbonic plague, they blame their immune system and say, "Fuck me, I knew I should have bought some cats." Vacillates and flip flops constantly if jew-rats are actually White humans or if there ever could be something done to cure them of Jewbonic plague. Constantly bit in the process, blames himself for not wearing gloves.

Old March 9th, 2015 #8
Alexander M.

Default The Nature Of The Jewish Mode Of Thinking

Recently I came across something very insightful about the deviant mode of thought that characterizes the Jew. The following is from a book titled The Riddle of the Jew’s Success in which its author, Theodor Fritsch, very articulately describes the nature of the Jewish mode of thinking.

For those unfamiliar with the book, it was published in 1927 and it went from being a bestseller before the end of WWII, to having 99.9% of its copies destroyed by the Allied forces after the war. Today, it is virtually banned worldwide.

http://renegadetribune.com/nature-jewish-mode-thinking/

Old May 11th, 2015 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

[here is a perfect example of gaslighting. i thought i started a thread on this myself, couldn't find it, this one came up. let me know if you have another. will merge them. ... what can one do with someone who thinks or pretends to think like this? nothing, really, except try to keep them as far away from human society as possible]

Elaine Foster
5/11/15 8:00pm

When you spoil a child and tell them how amazing they are for their entire lives, they become raging victims when anyone questions their perfection. The same is true when you spoil an entire population. White men have been told, in word and deed, that they are the best relative to their race and gender for their entire lives. Now, they are dealing with an onslaught of criticism that their parents, schools and society at large did not prepare them for.

I would almost feel bad if their actions weren’t so harmful to everyone else. This is where I think influential white male anti-racists and anti-sexists really need to step up and form organizations centered on helping young white men develop the tools to healthily deal with the exposure of white male privilege.

Old May 12th, 2015 #10
Alexander M.

This is the only thread that I have started about Gaslighting. I do regret, that the first post which was my fault, takes you to the Age of Treason blog and not the Gaslighting article itself.

Last edited by Alexander M.; May 12th, 2015 at 07:30 PM.

Old October 18th, 2015 #11
Alexander M.

Default The Great European Rape Migration

Of all the cruel psychological tricks that humans play on one another, gaslighting is among the worst. The term was popularized in the 1944 film Gaslight, wherein Charles Boyer attempts to convince Ingrid Bergman that she is insane and actually didn’t witness the tail end of her aunt’s murder/robbery.

In the nasty filthy unethical Port-a-Potty that is modern political discourse, gaslighting is de rigueur. The waterboys of the status quo gleefully attempt to gaslight anyone who mentions uncomfortable facts or asks forbidden questions by calling them a paranoid, hateful, bigoted loon.

http://takimag.com/article/the_great...#axzz3oxfRJZyG

Old October 18th, 2015 #12
varg

Quote:
This is the only thread that I have started about Gaslighting. I do regret, that the first post which was my fault, takes you to the Age of Treason blog and not the Gaslighting article itself.
I fixed the link for you

Old October 18th, 2015 #13
Alexander M.

Thank you Varg

Old October 18th, 2015 #14
Zorost

A whole family of gaslighters, of both the culture at large and of individuals--

http://nypost.com/2015/10/18/how-the...ality-ratings/

"As former NBA star Lamar Odom clings to life in a Las Vegas hospital, his soon-to-be ex-wife Khloe Kardashian and her clan have done what they do best: make the story all about them."

"media outlets... suddenly had real-time updates and unobstructed views of matriarch Kris and her daughters outside the hospital, dressed in designer black dresses as if they were all widowed first ladies, straining to show distress on perfectly made-up, Botoxed faces."

"“It’s a s- -t show,” an unnamed source said. “The Kardashians are trying to run everything. They walked into the hospital with cameras rolling. It was shocking, but hardly a surprise…They are all crying and pretending like they care.”"

"This is a family that commodifies everything, from sex tapes to fertility treatments to Caitlyn Jenner’s transition. People in their orbit are mere utility players — including Odom, who has never been more valuable to them than now."

"Odom, 35, and Khloe, 31, filed for divorce in 2013, but he remained an *unwilling, off-screen character on the show. He reportedly begged his *estranged wife to stop airing his phone calls and to stop using him as a plot point, but she refused.

“She would tell him, ‘You owe me this after you humiliated me by cheating with other women,’” a source told Radar. [similar to the jews' holocaust guilt trip]

It was reported that Odom became extremely upset last Sunday night after an episode aired in which Khloe once again humiliated her husband. Odom’s best friend had died of drug-related causes, and he’d called Khloe for consolation. She then self-servingly told the cameras that “I’m really on high alert for Lamar because anything, I think, will cause him to spiral and that’s really the last thing I want for him.”

Reports from those with Odom on Sunday night said he was “irate” and “inconsolable” after the episode aired."

"In 2011, E! gave the couple a spin-off called “Khloe & Lamar.” He was alternately depicted as a gentle soul who’d found peace with his new family and as a probable drug addict who went missing for days at a time.

That same year, Odom’s fellow NBA star Kris Humphries was sucked into the Kardashian vortex, marrying Kim after a 90-day engagement. Kim made an estimated $2 million off the wedding alone.

Their ceremony aired as a two-part special on Oct. 9 and 10.

On Oct. 31, Kim filed for divorce. Kris learned about it on the news."

"A friend told Radar Online that one month later, Kris watched “in utter horror” as he was depicted on the show as a bully who’d used Kim for her fame. “It’s just not a true depiction.”

Kim villainized Kris off-air as well, leaking to TMZ that he was a “cancer” and a “manipulative, vindictive, petty, fame-hungry jerk.”

Humphries was vindicated during their divorce proceedings, when show producer Russell Jay testified that much of it was fake — but only the Kardashians were in on it."

"Jay said that during Humphries’ season, at least two scenes were staged: the wedding proposal, which was reshot because Kim “didn’t like how her face looked in the first take,” and a scene in which Kim confessed doubts about her marriage to her mother — which was shot after Kim filed for divorce.

“They set Kris up to look like a jerk,” a friend told Radar Online. “Anyone who loves someone would not team up with their production team to make them look like a fool on TV.”"

"In the weeks leading up to Odom’s overdose, he’d once again felt publicly humiliated by the Kardashians. He’d approached Khloe outside a Beverly Hills SoulCycle at 6:45 in the morning — caught by paparazzi, of course. The Kardashian camp spun the *incident as stalking.

Odom, however, insisted that Khloe had told him where she was going to be and set him up. He fought back through TMZ: “Y’all beat me down, degraded me, said I would do everything in the world. I’m a womanizer, a f–king drug addict, everything. I probably couldn’t even get f–king hired at Home Depot right now because of how people look at me. It’s over . . . if it happens again, I will air everything out.”"

Old October 20th, 2015 #15
Todd Fletch

I get that Black Women are universally considered the most unattractive women on the planet. In terms of looks and attitude and all.

That being said, I frankly have ZERO sympathy for that nigger for having to pounce on some mystery eat that looks like shit anyway. Dumb ass dates someone who makes their money off of a reality show and is surprised that he does not eventually become a punchline in one of their jokes? Really?! Even an 80IQ African should know better. Then again, maybe that is expecting too much,

Here's the thing with me: I don't just despise white women who date male APES, I also hate females any other race that is who date black NEGROIDS as well.

An older friend of mine would occasionally give a test to white women he dated. He'd ask them if they ever slept with black guys. If they said yes he'd laugh and say, "well, FORGET you! You are RUINED to me!" Then would walk away forever from them. 100% No Contact.

Okay, getting back on topic to the Nigger Lover Mystery Meat reality show topic of the OP...just by the very virtue of the fact that she was dating an entirely different species all in itself was proof that she was a mental defect. If one has any traces of black blood in them, they are undoubtedly niggers. That's why they are a lot more accepted in the hood than in respectable white neighborhoods.

Last edited by Todd Fletch; October 21st, 2015 at 12:14 AM.

Thread