Erik T. White

Nope. No surprise.

Whites should consider the whole state of Minnesota a "no go zone."

14/88

Erik

Old December 16th, 2017 #3
jaekel

Quote:
“But if you look at this, here’s a nice lady who hears something bad outside, she calls the cops, they don’t come, she calls again, they drive up in her alley, and she comes out in her jammies and she’s killed by a cop,” Freeman continued. “Sounds easy doesn’t it? Can I prove that the cop shot her? I could have done that the first day.”
So the incompetent nigger shoots the White woman who called them after hearing shots.
This is why cities suck. The city council appoints the police chief. We see the results here. Gross incompetence.

Old December 16th, 2017 #4
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

http://barenakedislam.com/2017/12/15...minnesotastan/

Quote:
Hi, I'm Mohammed Noor, I'm a black Somalian Muslim "refugee" who was fast tracked through the Minneapolis police department on a diversity hire (praised by the Mayor himself).

I shot and killed a unarmed white woman who was wearing pajamas and the MSM stopped covering the incident the moment my identity was released.

I refuse to give a statement and the Muslim-sympathizing prosecutor says he does not have enough evidence to charge me for killing that infidel. I will be hired in another town and will do it again!

Old December 16th, 2017 #5
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Old December 16th, 2017 #6
Ray Allan

No wonder so many psychopaths and sociopaths become badge fags. They literally get away with murder and are praised as "heroes." Even if they lose their job, there is still little to no consequence. Philip Brailsford in Mesa, Arizona and Mohammed Noor in Minneapolis, Minnesota are the two latest examples. Gee, I love this fucking cuntry!

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; December 16th, 2017 at 03:47 PM.

Old December 16th, 2017 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
No wonder so many psychopaths and sociopaths become badge fags. They literally get away with murder and are praised as "heroes." Even if they lose their job, there is still little to no consequence. Philip Brailsford in Mesa, Arizona and Mohammed Noor in Minneapolis, Minnesota are the two latest examples. Gee, I love this fucking cuntry!
In my area you might recall the old lady shot by Lee Cole in that training class. Claims he didn't know a blank from a semi wad cutter.

The police chief a few months back was found not guilty. Lee Cole will likely be found not guilty in his trial next year as well. If I'm picked for the jury no fucking way I will a quit no matter how much pressure the other kwans put on me.

Another blue nigger in the same dept. tased a 93 yr old at a nursing home as well.

Floriduh has some of the worst badge fags in the country.

Old December 17th, 2017 #8
WayneW67

Here we go again kissing the nigger's ass. That nigger cop was guilty as hell and he got away with murdering a White woman. Bring back the good old days.

Thread