VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2008 #161
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
It's not that simple. When a loved one betrays you, you can lose your sense of right/wrong. Since you weren't there, I'd lay off the judgments.

----------------------------
He was also suffering from health problems due to his use of the sweetener aspartame.

Old February 20th, 2008 #162
Art Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee jane View Post
Eino Salmi does appear to be a Finnish name.

Salmi - can't find, but there was an actor named Albert Salmi. Checked on him, bio says he was born of Finnish immigrant parents

Eino - Male Finnish name:

EINO
Meaning unknown, possibly a Finnish form of a Scandinavian name
http://www.behindthename.com/name/eino
Salmi could very well be a shortened,Anglisized version of a Finnish name.For example Salmi could originally have been Salminekken or Salmileinnen or some other equally unpronouncable Finnish name.

Old February 20th, 2008 #163
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mann View Post
It's not that hard to visualize yourself in a situation similiar to Yankee Jim's. Your wife or gf mouths off at you insulting your manhood, ect it is really tough to keep from wanting to go ballastic on their ass. Throw in the fact that you've got kids and that's even more ammo that the old lady can use against. Nothing like turning the kiddies against you or for that matter the whole family (yours and for sure the in-laws) over her being with a neo-Nazi loser.
Best of luck going into a court and obtaining any sort of custody if you've been very active for our Cause. Judge Stein is going to love the video footage of you at the Klan rally or the we hate nigger crime rally. He'll equally be delighted with all of those letters to the editor where you ranted and raved against non-Whites and ZOG. Some of us are going to be screwed and might as well go out in a blaze of glory.
I do think anyone that tries to besmirch the man's memory should be banned from here.

The kike bastards are already in high gear trying to do this.

Last edited by Vonbluvens; February 20th, 2008 at 02:19 AM.

Old February 20th, 2008 #164
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
It's not that simple. When a loved one betrays you, you can lose your sense of right/wrong. Since you weren't there, I'd lay off the judgments.

----------------------------
Ill second that and also ask all that post in this thread show respect for our deceased comrade Jim Leshkevich.

If you dont wish to offer condolence or positive commentary about YJ here at this point in time keep it to yourself.

Old February 20th, 2008 #165
William Robert
Banned

Default Jim will always be remembered as a decent man who truly cared for others.

I enjoyed listening to Jim's commentary on Vnn Radio and appreciated his professionalism when I was invited to speak with him. He was always very kind and considerate to me and earned my respect very quickly.

Jim will be remembered for his determination to help others. His Fund Raiser to help Chester Doles get a truck was a truly selfless act of kindness.

His tireless efforts to help others will always be appreciated and remembered by those who loved and respected him. May that spirit of giving live and grow stronger in all of us as we remember the man "Yankee Jim".

Old February 20th, 2008 #166
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
Call me selfish if you want but I don't care if he killed her, he was still our friend and that's how we should remember him.

I did not know Jim personally, but I always enjoyed his calls and comments on Hal Turner's show. I also felt his prescence, personality and spirit with his many posts on the board here.

There is a lot of this sort of awful hopeless tragedy going around these days and it is all too familiar and tragic to say the least. I too thought & hoped this is of course going to be a joke of some kind.

I'm real sorry to hear all this. I know what it's like to have a woman destroy your heart and hopes. I hope in the power and scope of the universe he is at peace and a force somewhere. Jim always just seemed to be a good guy and like what a White Nationalist would hope your neighbor, brother or friend would be like.

We're all going to remember and miss you Jim. And despite this awful tragedy I know we all respect the efforts time and contributions he brought to the cause.

With sadness - R.I.P. all too soon White brother.

Old February 20th, 2008 #167
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Some thoughts:

1. Men, don't let women push your buttons. If she's no good, leave her and find someone else.

2. No woman is worth dying for [under those circumstances].
Indeed. The mistake was a dysfunctional relationship went on for far too long. A man should be his own man, he has sovereignty over himself. Do not let others control you mentally, emotionally or physically. Romantic relationships can be very difficult sometimes, but you have to be strong enough to walk away if need be.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Nietzsche

Jim was a good man and left us too soon.

Old February 20th, 2008 #168
Bill
Banned

Default 12_14_2006_Yankee_Jim_plugs_Goyfire_on_Alan_Colmes _show

12_14_2006_-_Yankee_Jim_plugs_Goyfire_on_Alan_Colmes_show.mp3

http://www.badongo.com/file/7887349

Old February 20th, 2008 #169
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post

12_14_2006_-_Yankee_Jim_plugs_Goyfire_on_Alan_Colmes_show.mp3

http://www.badongo.com/file/7887349

This is a .exe file that looks to be a virus. WTF?

Old February 20th, 2008 #170
Reggie32901
Averse to brainwashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS View Post
Salmi? What kind of fucking name is Salmi? Someone needs to do a little research.
I think it's Finnish.

And Yankee Jim himself (in his blog postings) said the guy thought they were legally separated. You know how women lie...

Therefore, I don't think any action should be taken against this man. He was (apparently) deceived by the bitch as well.

But if he had been a Nigger, on the other hand...

Old February 20th, 2008 #171
Angst
A Merry Kwan

Very sad. Yankee Jim encouraged me quite a bit, as he did with many others, when we first joined internet forums. And he continued to provide inspiration and encouragement by being a solid street activist.

I just can't believe he's gone.

I'm busting out the Crown Royal tonight.

Old February 20th, 2008 #172
IceQueen

I am in utter and complete shock over this. I always enjoyed Jim's insightful posts. As someone else said, they always had a natural air about them, and it was as if he were an old friend sitting at the table with you. RIP Jim.

Old February 20th, 2008 #173
Leshrac
Mad Science

I still can't believe this

Old February 20th, 2008 #174
fdtwainth

This is very, very sad. I remember Yankee Jim's comments and ideas: they were fresh, interesting and very practical. I can understand how hard it is to fight the democratic system even for such a strong man he was, and that sometimes even strong people loose hope. That's why we need to come together in this hour of mourning to be able to withstand the ever-strengthening attacks of the democratic system upon us and what we stand for. God have mercy on Yankee Jim's soul!

Old February 20th, 2008 #175
Jett Rink
Banned

Hey, uh douchebag, there are 5 to 10 Eino Salmi's listed from age 30 to 80 years old, most likely you just posted the address of one that wasnt even involved in this.

What are you trying to do anyway, get our Forum shut down? Grow a brain.

Old February 20th, 2008 #176
Jett Rink
Banned

LoL, the Whitepages!!!

Not exactly a reputable database. The public records database I have access to lists many people in the Kingston area with differing ages.

Yes this is our forum why is that so alien to you?.... and I could snap you in half like a twig before you got off your bicycle tough guy.

Old February 20th, 2008 #177
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Lightbulb

This vid could of saved Jim's life:

http://podblanc.com/?q=node/13697

Old February 20th, 2008 #178
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Salmi people

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee jane View Post
Eino Salmi does appear to be a Finnish name.

Salmi - can't find, but there was an actor named Albert Salmi. Checked on him, bio says he was born of Finnish immigrant parents
That was likely a stage name. During the 1920's, if memory serves, there was a popular reaction to Finnish immigration that caused many Finns to change their names, often changing a "K" to a "C."

The Salmi people are the reindeer herders in Northern Finland. I knew a lot of Finns in the Northwoods and observed them in Finland including Salmi people. My wife is from Norway and there is quite a notable difference between the observed character and reputation of those from Norway, Sweden, and Finland, even those who have lived in the U.S. for three generations. I always tended to get along better with those from Norway.

It is not uncommon to note Asian features as their race mixing over the centuries has been with other far Northern peoples. For those who enjoyed Canadian wildlife biologist's Never Cry Wolf, you might read Sibir, on his travels and literary associates in Siberia.

Old February 20th, 2008 #179
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
LoL, the Whitepages!!!

Not exactly a reputable database. The public records database I have access to lists many people in the Kingston area with differing ages.

Yes this is our forum why is that so alien to you?.... and I could snap you in half like a twig before you got off your bicycle tough guy.
You want to act like an ass, call me names, etc. then continue your one sided discussion with a new thread in Nutzpah where it belongs. Leave this one to the topic and related information.

Old February 20th, 2008 #180
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

We are all only human in the end, which is a helluva lot more than any Geraldo or Oprah can say.

Never turn on blood or family for any reason, and when they turn on you: RUN AWAY and let them stew in their own guilt for a bit.

Everyone has an emotional breaking point, and when it's over all you can do is try to salvage and rebuild.

Undoubtedly the media is going to take advantage of Jim's children. The media will say anything, promise anything, to get his blood to participate in a media-imagined story of events.

I hope they're forewarned the media's coming, or they'll be nothing left.

Closed Thread

Thread