VNN Broadcasts

Old November 12th, 2017 #661
Ironguard1940

Default Two of three felony charges dropped against Christopher Cantwell

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...7c78b2daf.html

Old November 12th, 2017 #662
Ironguard1940

Default Calling Alex

Alex-can you join the two UtR rally threads? Thanks.

Old November 16th, 2017 #663
Ironguard1940

Default Report says police were uncertain of rules of engagement

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/g...7b7f6c4cd.html

Well, I will spell it out for these assholes. If a kwap sees someone breaking the law, they are supposed to arrest the motherfuckers, not stand around and let people get attacked. Damn, I didn't think I had to tell them this shit...

Old November 16th, 2017 #664
Ironguard1940

Default Kwaps not sure of the rules at CharlottesvilleSSR

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/g...7b7f6c4cd.html

I always thought they made them up to suit them.

Old November 30th, 2017 #665
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Typical Blame Shift, Ignoring the Real Problem

"..Be careful what you retweet.

A Dallas attorney says he's suing an Anderson woman and anyone else whose posts on social media incorrectly identified his client as the man who killed a woman at the "Unite the Right" protest in Charlottesville, Virginia.

The legal action highlights the havoc social media can bring to posters — and those who may find themselves mistakenly posted about.

"I only retweeted someone else's tweet!" the Anderson woman, Lita Villanueva, wrote on Facebook and Twitter.

Andrew Sommerman of Dallas-based Sommerman, McCaffity & Quesada, LLP represents Jerome Vangheluwe, whose son was incorrectly identified in Internet posts as the suspect in the Charlottesville incident because the family once owned the car that the suspect used, Sommerman said. Police have arrested James Alex Fields, Jr. on suspicion of the ramming at the politically charged August rally, where Heather Heyer was killed while protesting white supremacists.

"They had to literally move out of their house and disappear off the grid for a while ... they received death threats," Sommerman said. "It’s devastating. It’s life-altering.."

Um...do they think it's bad that people were SENDING THE FAMILY DEATH THREATS because they thought they were...gasp...horror..WHITE NATIONALISTS??!

I think the retweeter/tweeter are the secondary issue, the idea that they are not suing--directly---the givers of the death threats shows how anti-White the courts are.

Was looking to see if there are any updates on James Fields, Jr. and came across this. Further illustrates how slim his chances of being treated anywhere near fairly are. As I recall, his hearing date is in early December.

Rest of the 'tweet' lawsuit story here:
http://www.redding.com/story/news/lo...eet/852682001/

Old November 30th, 2017 #666
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Kessler files for permit for a UTR Anniversary Rally

To be held next August.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/36954762/...iversary-rally

Old November 30th, 2017 #667
Ironguard1940

Default If I go I guess I should have an armored vehicle standing by

Kessler's got balls, I give him that. That nigger loving cunt Szakos is livid. Good. She's far worse than Bellamy could ever hope to be.

Old December 3rd, 2017 #668
Ironguard1940

Default Report confirms what WNs already knew-the game is rigged (Repost)

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...sville-review/

I reposted this from N. B. Forrest's thread. It really needs to sink in that ZOG never has played by the rules. The difference now is their indifference to any culpability for their criminal behavior.

Old December 3rd, 2017 #669
Ironguard1940

Default Antifa vows to run White peope out of CharlottesvilleSSR

http://www.newsweek.com/antifa-neo-n...t-rally-727791

These masked scum did not run us out. Their blue nigger comrades did that with the antifa governor's blessing.

Old December 9th, 2017 #670
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
http://www.newsweek.com/antifa-neo-n...t-rally-727791

These masked scum did not run us out. Their blue nigger comrades did that with the antifa governor's blessing.
Indeed,;quite in keeping with the jew media's arm of government , which in these days usually holds the other ones in hostage.

Old December 9th, 2017 #671
Tony Boone

Quote:
https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...sville-review/

I reposted this from N. B. Forrest's thread. It really needs to sink in that ZOG never has played by the rules. The difference now is their indifference to any culpability for their criminal behavior.
That is taking place in all areas of the country and at all levels of government. I'm seeing that pattern of behavior in this area.

Old December 11th, 2017 #672
Ironguard1940

Default CharlottesvilleSSR denies Jason Kessler's permit request

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.cdb53f35abd2

Old December 11th, 2017 #673
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Fourteenth Amendment

Quote:
Well, the Fourteenth Amendment is being violated, as State Govt. is required to uphold the First Amendment.

"..Time, place, and manner restrictions are permissible so long as they “are justified without reference to the content of the regulated speech, . . . are narrowly tailored to serve a significant governmental interest, and . . . leave open ample alternative channels for communication of the information.."

So, they have EIGHT months until August, and can't make it safe why? A specific governmental interest is one reason to restrict, but safety in general with that much ample prep time?

...Could it be the Antifa and other orgs who threaten violence, and police who stand down?

Kessler could make that point in a civil suit, just to really drive that point home that this is what they're doing.

Also, if net neutrality passes, or any other trade agreements with speech restrictions woven in, one could argue 'ample alternative channels for communicating' are not being provided.

Old December 11th, 2017 #674
Ironguard1940

Default We can use the courts too, if we choose to

I believe Kessler knew, or at least suspected, that CharlottesvilleSSR would deny the permit. I also believe lawsuits are forthcoming.

Old December 11th, 2017 #675
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
I believe Kessler knew, or at least suspected, that CharlottesvilleSSR would deny the permit. I also believe lawsuits are forthcoming.
I think so as well.

Good to have done it this far back, it really drives that point home, how intentional the shutting down of the convo re the abatement of White culture is.

Old December 14th, 2017 #676
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default James Fields Will Appear Today

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/14/charlo...court-7159952/

"..The US city of Charlottesville will be partially locked down on Thursday as a man charged with murder in the white supremacist riots appears in court.

James Alex Fields Jr, of Maumee, Ohio, was charged with second-degree murder and is currently being held at Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail.

The 20-year-old is accused of using a car to run down Heather Heyer who was marching against the far right earlier this year.

Police say roads will be closed and officers will be on alert while the court appearance takes place.

Fields will appear alongside several other people accused of violence that weekend.."

News is using verbiage to indicate he is really not deserving of due process, so if the courtroom antics match that will prove interesting/disgusting later today.

Old December 14th, 2017 #677
Ironguard1940

Default Because he is White and proud of it the kikes want him dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/14/charlo...court-7159952/

"..The US city of Charlottesville will be partially locked down on Thursday as a man charged with murder in the white supremacist riots appears in court.

James Alex Fields Jr, of Maumee, Ohio, was charged with second-degree murder and is currently being held at Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail.

The 20-year-old is accused of using a car to run down Heather Heyer who was marching against the far right earlier this year.

Police say roads will be closed and officers will be on alert while the court appearance takes place.

Fields will appear alongside several other people accused of violence that weekend.."

News is using verbiage to indicate he is really not deserving of due process, so if the courtroom antics match that will prove interesting/disgusting later today.
Compare the language used here to the articles about the ISIS inspired terrorist who killed 8 and wounded many more in a DELIBERATE, PLANNED attack. To the jewsmedia, the ISIS terrorist should get a break while Fields should get the death penalty.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; December 14th, 2017 at 02:50 PM.

Old December 14th, 2017 #678
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Compare the language used here to the articles about the ISIS inspired terrorist who killed 8 and wounded many more in a DELIBERATE, PLANNED attack. To the jewsmedia, the ISIS terrorist should get a break while Fields should get the death penalty.
Yeah, interestingly someone is having a down-thumb-athon on my saying same, in multiple old posts, lol. It's pretty clear what side of this topic I've been on all along, that he is not getting adequate legal aid most likely, and the media has smeared and covered up info from the beginning.

I am not at home haven't seen anything beyond the am newscast, but no doubt they are wording it in such a way to create a mental image of guilt.

The public---some of them--- will hear the words 'terrifying' and 'accelerated' over and over, then decide they know all the details, no need for the actual film footage or testimony, he beez raycis, no defense needed.

As Chris Brown put it in one of his non-fiction books re a trial, "Media Tried, Justice Denied."

Old December 14th, 2017 #679
Ironguard1940

Default James Fields-wrong place, wrong time, wrong color and wrong politics to get justice in the kwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Yeah, interestingly someone is having a down-thumb-athon on my saying same, in multiple old posts, lol. It's pretty clear what side of this topic I've been on all along, that he is not getting adequate legal aid most likely, and the media has smeared and covered up info from the beginning.

I am not at home haven't seen anything beyond the am newscast, but no doubt they are wording it in such a way to create a mental image of guilt.

The public---some of them--- will hear the words 'terrifying' and 'accelerated' over and over, then decide they know all the details, no need for the actual film footage or testimony, he beez raycis, no defense needed.

As Chris Brown put it in one of his non-fiction books re a trial, "Media Tried, Justice Denied."
As I was driving home from the governor-aborted rally on August 12, I called a friend of mine who had heard about the Fields incident-however, he had heard that the driver was an antifa and had run over one of our side. Without hesitating I told him that was highly unlikely but not impossible as most of our people had been forced out by the kwaps. If Fields had indeed been antifa and killed one of us, the media narrative would be a total 180-all you would have heard from then until now is he did it in self-defense, he feared for his life, he didn't know his way around, etc.-all of the things I think are actually true in Fields' case.

Old December 14th, 2017 #680
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
As I was driving home from the governor-aborted rally on August 12, I called a friend of mine who had heard about the Fields incident-however, he had heard that the driver was an antifa and had run over one of our side. Without hesitating I told him that was highly unlikely but not impossible as most of our people had been forced out by the kwaps. If Fields had indeed been antifa and killed one of us, the media narrative would be a total 180-all you would have heard from then until now is he did it in self-defense, he feared for his life, he didn't know his way around, etc.-all of the things I think are actually true in Fields' case.
Yes, one key thing in Fields' case also is the arrest footage from the home window. He was 100% relaxed and cooperative, and it was clear the cops knew this.

The idea that people might attack you driving down the street definitely gives one the fear factor, and how they'd respond to a bat in the window and being surrounded is something to think about, but as you say, they'd think about it very differently if the roles were reversed.

White people are always in the wrong if they were advocating for Whites, no matter how it goes down, that is their 'precedent'. The people advocating for 'enrichment', even with masks and bats, are the 'good folk' we, and our ancestors (even the stone ones who represent our culture) are to be replaced by.

Tags
alt-right, charlottesville, christopher cantwell, richard spencer, white activism, white activists

Thread