Administrator

Default Mel Gibson, as in, Gibson-Outside-da-System

Mel Gibson to direct Leonardo DiCaprio in Viking drama

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/...el-gibson-film

Old December 17th, 2009 #2
George Witzgall

Thumbs up

I love Viking dramas!

btw did anyone see that aztec movie a few years back? was it any good?

Old December 17th, 2009 #3
Doug

At least he can always be counted on to make a movie that has a good alternative to what the jews offer. Maybe he sees the trend of how Gladiator, Troy and 300 did well in theaters and got white males emulating them, so this is one for the northern Europeans. I wish he were a little more headstrong and got rid of the jesus delusion. He could really be a strong force in Hollywood with his money, looks and influence.

Old December 17th, 2009 #4
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I love Viking dramas!

btw did anyone see that aztec movie a few years back? was it any good?

Apocalypto. I would highly recommend it.

Old April 5th, 2010 #5
H.Tomasson

yeah!!!! I like Gibson's films! The braveheart is my favorite one! And the patriot too

Old May 10th, 2011 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

jews blacklist Caviezel, the actor who played Jesus in Gibson's "Passion of the Christ"

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=127284

Old May 12th, 2011 #7
America First

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-13359824

Jodie Foster on standing by Mel Gibson

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old May 12th, 2011 #8
Nate Richards

Don't miss Gibson in "Edge of Darkness". Didn't get a lot of attention since it came out the same weekend as "Avatar". Having Gibson in the lead role probably didn't help it either.

Police detective's daughter gets caught up, murdered, because of activist group's near exposure of gov plan to manufacture nuclear devices that appear to have been made outside of USA. Between the lines is an impending false-flag attack. A remorseful government hitman becomes an unlikely ally. Villains are effeminate congressman and ceo. Very gratifying Taxi Driver ending.

Old May 12th, 2011 #9
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
Don't miss Gibson in "Edge of Darkness". Didn't get a lot of attention since it came out the same weekend as "Avatar". Having Gibson in the lead role probably didn't help it either.

Police detective's daughter gets caught up, murdered, because of activist group's near exposure of gov plan to manufacture nuclear devices that appear to have been made outside of USA. Between the lines is an impending false-flag attack. A remorseful government hitman becomes an unlikely ally. Villains are effeminate congressman and ceo. Very gratifying Taxi Driver ending.
I saw that movie....it was pretty good.

Old May 22nd, 2011 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Gibson to do a big Viking movie in Old Norse about invasion of England and Scotland

And, as with The Passion of the Christ, he said he plans to include brutally violent scenes for added realism.

He revealed: 'I want a Viking to scare you. I don't want a Viking to say, "I'm going to die with a sword in my hand."

'I want to see somebody who I have never seen before speaking low, guttural German who scares the living - out of me coming up to my house.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...est-movie.html

Old May 22nd, 2011 #11
pk1225

I love the brutal impact when two large armies in a Mel Gibson movie charge one another. I'd pay to see that again.

But these articles are almost year and a half old. Is that why Gibson was at Cannes, promoting the new Viking movie?

Old July 23rd, 2011 #12
Fiona

Yay!! this will be awsome

Old December 16th, 2012 #13
Ian

Mel Gibson is an eccentric. He is not part of an organized group in the socially shocking things he does. Nazis were an organisation, as with the KKK. Gibson is a hardline Roman Catholic, but I don't think he's affiliated with a seriously effective organisation such as the Opus Dei.

So with Mel Gibson, it's about an eccentric who has amassed enough finance to indulge at least some of his ideas through films.

Old December 30th, 2012 #14
confederate

saw the passion of the christ recently. at first i was disappointed that there were no sub-titles. but, as the movie wore on, i was glad there were none.
what i enjoyed mostly was listening to the romans speaking latin, not to mention the various other ancient languages. also, what i noticed was the behavior of cowardly jews that is inherent with this bunch of mental defectives. for example, they will forever think that they are special. (they take "the gawds chosen" line too literally.) and, they are adept to this day as they were then at the fine art of manipulation.
what this movie illustrated mostly was the cowardly character of the jew; not necessarily the brutal treatment of a mythical figure by the romans. but, i found that entertaining and educational also.

Dr. William Pierce

Last edited by confederate; December 31st, 2012 at 04:45 AM.

Old January 2nd, 2013 #15
Dave from New York

Leonardo DiCaprio is to Viking what Justin Bieber is to Vitali Klitschko.

Old March 31st, 2014 #17
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

When Mel's tirade against the jew LA cop was splashed all over the news I immediately thought: "Well he can kiss his fucking career goodbye; I don't care if he is the biggest name in the biz -- you do not publicly question/insult the jew, no matter what hat he's wearing, and not suffer devastating consequences." And sure enough that's exactly what happened -- Gibson's career, in front of the camera, is over. But here's something I found really interesting in regards to the media witch hunt:

A week, two at the very most, after the story broke, while channel-surfing I caught a snippet of "comedienne" and ultra-leftist bitch Kathy Griffin doing some of her standup schtick. She mentioned the hot water Gibson suddenly found himself in and then said words to the effect that she was glad that the racist, homophobic bastard's career was over. A bit of a slip on her part? I mean, how the hell did she know that Gibson's career was effectively over that early in the game? Hey, we, being on to the jew, his power and tactics, knew from the get-go that he was finished once and for all in Hymiewood (unless of course he did an about face and pulled a Marlon Brando: arranged an interview with a high-ranking rabbi at the Simon Wiesenthal Center in LA and cried and begged forgiveness of God's Precious), but who let her in on the Agenda? Naturally Griffin's audience didn't stop to think it over; hell, they just applauded like they were supposed to. But if any of them did take time to reflect they might have asked themselves, or others, "Hey, why should the career of the biggest movie star in the world be over just because of a comment he passed while drunk?" Think about it: Griffin knew immediately, just like us, that Gibson's career was over the minute she caught wind of the incident. Interesting ... isn't it?

Old March 31st, 2014 #18
Gordon Green
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthus Hetzenauer
pulled a Marlon Brando: arranged an interview with a high-ranking rabbi at the Simon Wiesenthal Center in LA and cried and begged forgiveness of God's Precious

Over like the time L. Armstrong kissed the gorilla built toes of Okra Windbag, so that he's not a hero to racially aware Whites anymore?

Old March 31st, 2014 #19
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Green View Post
Over like the time L. Armstrong kissed the gorilla built toes of Okra Windbag, so that he's not a hero to racially aware Whites anymore?
Speaking of kissing jew this and black that -- an art form that most White celebrities have learned to master in order to keep their careers afloat should they let slip what they honestly think of scum and shit -- have any here caught the "Nigger Guy" episode of South Park?

For those who haven't seen it, in a nutshell:

Stan's father, Randy, appears as a contestant on Wheel of Fortune. The puzzle's question is "People that annoy you" and the letters already on the board are N_GGERS. Now, what's the answer? Yeah, that's exactly what Randy was thinking too, and after hemming and hawing and telling the show's host that he's not really sure if he should say it, he eventually does just that -- only it's the wrong answer. The correct answer is NAGGERS, not NIGGERS. Oopsy-daisy! Stan's dad just blurted out the N-word on national televitz in front of millions of viewers; and now it's time to pay the price and be tarred and feathered, broken on the wheel, drawn and quartered, and burnt at the stake. But then the process of atonement really gets tough...

Stan makes an appointment with Jesse "The Corporate Blackmaler" Jackson to resolve the problem; the poor slob is being harrassed wherever he goes and he's embarrassed to no end. Jackson asks -- axes, whatever -- Stan if he's truly sorry, and if he really wants to apologize. Stan says yes, Jackson pulls down his pants, bends over a desk, and tells Stan, "Okay, apologize." Stan then drops to his knees and kisses his black ass and all is well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sdfvfsadf.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	8978  

Old March 31st, 2014 #20
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Green View Post
Watching that interview I got the feeling that Lance was getting one over on Oprah and her audience of self-hating White soccer moms and nigs. He's a pure sociopath; nothing wrong with that - I still respect the guy. He could have declined the interview but more spotlight is probably what he wanted.

Tags
famous anti semite

Thread