VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 13th, 2013 #21
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
You missed though the point, based on which I make the comment.

To my opinion WNs forums should exist for the coordination and be informative as to what our race is doing and not pussy cry as to what bad blacks and bad jews is doing to us or muslims. It is very pathetic.

And this is all what I care to say of this.
You certainly have a valid point, there. I'm certain that this forum is monitored closely for signs of anyone venturing too far from the parameters of what is "acceptable discussion" however.

Old August 13th, 2013 #22
M.N. Dalvez

For which reason, 'jae manzel'? Because you said so?

You link that last post of mine, and then say 'one day you'll be tarded', as if something in that post in some way violates any of the rules or regulations here. So, if you'd be so kind, would you care to point out which part of that post was against VNN rules, or objectionable in some way, or even inaccurate?

No, even better: tell me why your unjustified opinion is so important as to warrant anyone (who matters) listening to it.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 13th, 2013 at 11:46 AM.

Old August 13th, 2013 #23
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae manzel View Post
One day you'll be tarded
For what, exactly?

Old August 13th, 2013 #24
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
You notice what you want to notice here, hardhawk. There's plenty of that stuff here, and in other places (even SF!!!), but you only seem to notice the stuff that in some ways gives credence to your superiority complex in regards to Americans.

Maybe it's justified. If a person is superior at what they do, a bit of arrogance is understandable. Maybe you are 'superior' to the Americans and everyone else, too. I don't know you, so I wouldn't know either way.

But, if you're a leader, lead by example, not by criticism.
Unlike you correct?

Well show me a post that they have refused a white kid what they refused to a negro in this post.

I see what is in the forums and what I say stand. This is a WNs forum unless is something who should interest us to know explain me why we psot for what happens to negros and not what happen to WNs, not all whites as most of them are against their own race any way.

Is not so much posting about negros do or not, but most of what they bring forth to post is negro gossip that should only interest negros if that. And here is not that bad as it is in SF p0art of the reason I left there.

They post who is boyfriend to who and which white fucks none whites like a hollywood or brazilian soap opera who all pussy cry why others fuck what they should be fucking. So spare me.

Old August 13th, 2013 #25
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Well show me a post that they have refused a white kid what they refused to a negro in this post.
All kinds of people are refused organ transplants for acting in ways that would make them pointless Whites, asians ... But when it happens to a negro, it's newsworthy, and all kinds of groups will jump on the bandwagon and scream 'ray-sizzum!'???

When someone posts a 'news link', they aren't necessarily saying the event being 'reported on' is newsworthy. More often than not with this stuff, the point is to show that the 'news', is anything but news, but System propaganda on every level. If you can't understand that, that's your problem.

Quote:
This is a WNs forum unless is something who should interest us to know explain me why we psot for what happens to negros and not what happen to WNs
You only notice the stuff that gives credence to your unjustified superiority complex over Americans; and everyone else in the world, it seems.

There's lots of good material here (and even at SF)- and almost none of it has been contributed by you.

Yeah, there's a lot of garbage as well, so what? You've produced more than your fair share of it. So if there is such a big problem, you're part of it.

Not just me, but others asked you to do something about it if you see such a problem. In completely good faith.

And you respond with, surprise surprise, another torrent of tough-guy bullshit.

You're arrogant as hell. And with no good reason for being so. I've been trying to tip-toe around saying it outright, but it's absolutely true.

And your tough guy act? It's boring as hell.

Quote:
WNs have real problems that none dare touch or even speak about.
That's demonstratably not true. It's no-one's fault but your own that your reading skills in English are so poor.

Everything you mentioned? It's been posted about here, and elsewhere, multiple times.

But you ignore it for ... what reason? The only reason that makes sense is that you're not here to be productive at all; you're here to indulge yourself in your pathetic tough-guy act.

Quote:
Is not so much posting about negros do or not, but most of what they bring forth to post is negro gossip that should only interest negros if that. And here is not that bad as it is in SF p0art of the reason I left there.

They post who is boyfriend to who and which white fucks none whites like a hollywood or brazilian soap opera who all pussy cry why others fuck what they should be fucking. So spare me.
And gee, how unreasonable that people would object to race-mixing on a WN forum, right? "It's none of your business if I think there's such a thing as 'white asians' and either fuck one, or want to fuck one." So says the Spartan warrior! And anyone who objects is in for a Greek chimp-out of truly epic proportions. Older White men who have to raid the Orient to find a wife/sexual partner are fucking (no pun intended) pathetic, men who want a doormat and not a wife, or even a partner. And are too undesirable in themselves to find one from their own race, so ... Dial-a-Wife it is. If that is you, an older White man who had to raid the Orient to find a wife or even a sexual partner, you are fucking pathetic. You don't like me saying so? Here's a phonebook; I'll wait while you call the ADL and put in a complaint.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 13th, 2013 at 04:58 PM.

Old August 14th, 2013 #26
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
All kinds of people are refused organ transplants for acting in ways that would make them pointless Whites, asians ... But when it happens to a negro, it's newsworthy, and all kinds of groups will jump on the bandwagon and scream 'ray-sizzum!'???

When someone posts a 'news link', they aren't necessarily saying the event being 'reported on' is newsworthy. More often than not with this stuff, the point is to show that the 'news', is anything but news, but System propaganda on every level. If you can't understand that, that's your problem.

You only notice the stuff that gives credence to your unjustified superiority complex over Americans; and everyone else in the world, it seems.

There's lots of good material here (and even at SF)- and almost none of it has been contributed by you.

Yeah, there's a lot of garbage as well, so what? You've produced more than your fair share of it. So if there is such a big problem, you're part of it.

Not just me, but others asked you to do something about it if you see such a problem. In completely good faith.

And you respond with, surprise surprise, another torrent of tough-guy bullshit.

You're arrogant as hell. And with no good reason for being so. I've been trying to tip-toe around saying it outright, but it's absolutely true.

And your tough guy act? It's boring as hell.

That's demonstratably not true. It's no-one's fault but your own that your reading skills in English are so poor.

Everything you mentioned? It's been posted about here, and elsewhere, multiple times.

But you ignore it for ... what reason? The only reason that makes sense is that you're not here to be productive at all; you're here to indulge yourself in your pathetic tough-guy act.

And gee, how unreasonable that people would object to race-mixing on a WN forum, right? "It's none of your business if I think there's such a thing as 'white asians' and either fuck one, or want to fuck one." So says the Spartan warrior! And anyone who objects is in for a Greek chimp-out of truly epic proportions. Older White men who have to raid the Orient to find a wife/sexual partner are fucking (no pun intended) pathetic, men who want a doormat and not a wife, or even a partner. And are too undesirable in themselves to find one from their own race, so ... Dial-a-Wife it is. If that is you, an older White man who had to raid the Orient to find a wife or even a sexual partner, you are fucking pathetic. You don't like me saying so? Here's a phonebook; I'll wait while you call the ADL and put in a complaint.
You keep sucking on a lolly pop who is not there and intentionally altering the meaning of what I said, little man.

Your attempts, pathetic AS THEY MAY BE, to drawn me in your fantasy word and your race mixing allegations of what you think I said are just that, the efforts of a feeble minded individual, with one track mind, that translates all in his mind as he wanted them to be in order to have an argument..

You are also not a man of honor judging by what you post and what you PM. Your mention of ADL and me in the same sentence goes a long way to show me the shit for brains you have and your insecurities.

So I have an inferiority complex towards americans how exactly you figured this? In what sense exactly should one feel inferior towards the most uneducated and blind followers of zionists in their majority?

Are you at least white? because to be honest you sound anything but white to me. One who desperately attempts always to sound as one, but comes as a negro across.

Subconscious can be a bitch little grasshopper.

Old August 14th, 2013 #27
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Why not start a thread on that?

Lead by example.
I mention it often none follows to discuss it of the americans. And to my opinion not a topic a none american should be posting but a topic of the americans to post and find solutions for the problem. If what happen to them happen in our territories and have been many attempts to introduce their ways among our young's at schools we went and stop it before they could make it happen.

If the ones it is happening to them are more in tune and in a hurry to keep posting about negros and sweep their real problems under the carpet then who am I to tell them what to do to protect their families? And even if I do how many of them you think are willing to do or have the balls to do what we do?

It is waste of time and energy I try what you suggest before and you can see the efforts in all forums I posted as I do post always with the same name HardHawk one is not a nick name by the way but name given to me by the Iroquois Seneca Indians, when I spend time with them study their ways.

To me americans are a burn out card that never will rise and do what it takes to free themselves. I hope they prove me wrong on this but from the looks of it and the idiot he is infatuated by me and follow me around try to prove the man he is not, I don t think is worth the effort, do you?

Old August 14th, 2013 #28
Dan Hadaway

Old August 14th, 2013 #29
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
HardHawk one is not a nick name by the way but name given to me by the Iroquois Seneca Indians, when I spend time with them study their ways.

Ah, you couldn't deliberately write comedy half as good as this. Let me guess, you're being modest, and what they actually called you was 'Big Chief Hard Hawk', right?

Quote:
you can see the efforts in all forums I posted as I do post always with the same name HardHawk
Yeah, I did look around a bit after you said this, and surprise surprise ... the same old tough-guy bullshit you post here. The same unwarranted arrogance. The same chimp-outs. The same Internet threats of violence. That's all really informative! (Granted, you were right about some of it.)

Quote:
have the balls to do what we do?
What, act like a tough guy online and never post anything but macho posturing and bullshit? That's actually shockingly common.

Quote:
You are also not a man of honor judging by what you post and what you PM.
I PM'ed you a sincere attempt to 'bury the hatchet'.

Subsequently asking you to lead by example isn't an attack on you, it was sincere. But of course, you interpreted it as a personal attack.

The fact is, trying to be reasonable with unreasonable people like you is a mistake.

Quote:
I hope they prove me wrong on this but from the looks of it and the idiot he is infatuated by me
Not at all. I'm not a queer. But I guess Mr. Butch Leather Spartan would interpret it that way ...

I'm also not an American, and I'm also not especially fond of America, but ... I guess this is the peril of trying to communicate with a wanna-be tough guy who can't read English properly.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; August 14th, 2013 at 03:51 AM.

Old August 14th, 2013 #30
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Are you at least white? because to be honest you sound anything but white to me. One who desperately attempts always to sound as one, but comes as a negro across.
Nice try, but I'm not the one who writes English like a chimpanzee throwing faeces.

Old August 14th, 2013 #31
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

That's the whole point. There ARE no stories about this because they're not newsworthy. Civil rights groups don't pick up on them. Newspapers don't pick up on them. Nobody kicks up a fuss for the white people in the same situation. That is the whole point.

Old August 14th, 2013 #32
The Bobster
Banned

Enough with the dumbass flame wars. Let's get back to the story. After all the whining, the nigger IS getting a transplant.

Old August 14th, 2013 #33
John from Canada
Banned

From another thread started by HardHawk

Quote:
Queers and lesbians and their by products as well their masters are open season for us. I suggest also, that to be for you.
Homosexuals are a protected class in Canada. Any person who promotes or engages in violence against these people can and will be arrested on hate crime charges.

Even Russia's gay propaganda law does not allow anyone to commit acts of violence against homosexuals. Homosexuals are free to pursue and engage in homosexual relationships. As long as it is done in private.

What Russia will not allow is for homosexuals to promote their behavior. Or agitate for legal privileges that would allow them to impose their behavior on others. Fags are not allowed to adopt children. Fags are not allowed to "marry". The Russian state does not recognize these relationships as anything other than deviant behavior that is tolerated with a certain amount of discretion.

History has shown that giving in to liberal activism is a losing proposition. When niggers were allowed to enter the living space of White Americans, they did not gain legal equality. They acquired legal privileges .

Because the only way Whites and niggers can co-exist, is if we turn a blind eye to the niggers true nature. His laziness, stupidity, violent, criminal nature and other natural shortcomings have to be blamed on White racism. This is called Political Correctness.

That is why these niggers will protest at being denied a heart transplant. Because niggers understand that whatever rules or standards that apply to everybody else do not apply to them. White criminals get criminal records. Nigger crimes are dismissed as a "brush with the law". When niggers terrorize their White classmates, their criminal acts are covered up by school administrators and prosecutors who must maintain the pc doctrine of peaceful co-existence.

This is what Putin doesn't want. A society where homosexuals and other groups can acquire special rights and then do whatever they please. Where the government's hands will be tied by organized minorities and their PC doctrine.

Every society has deviants, niggers and other undesirables. And the proper place for them is in closets and ghettos away from the rest of us.

Whites cannot co-exist with niggers. And sexual deviants cannot co-exist with the traditional family values necessary to maintaining a functioning state. When we normalize deviance and pass laws to maintain the false doctrines of political correctness, we force ourselves into the shadows. We become the nigger.

Old August 14th, 2013 #34
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
That's the whole point. There ARE no stories about this because they're not newsworthy. Civil rights groups don't pick up on them. Newspapers don't pick up on them. Nobody kicks up a fuss for the white people in the same situation. That is the whole point.
Bev the simple truth is we are all in the shit for what globally is happening and if the WNS americans they dont make a fuss about it6 and every time we try to make for them a fuss about what attacking and destroy their families they come with insults and calling us anti americans because we dare speak of the truth of the shit hole they have then why should we bother?

The other part that put many of us off with them is the fact that is not enough they are one track minds and speak mainly BS, based on illusions and bravado and in all reality are the most effe3ctive tools zionists have around the world as they make all their wars and think are heroic, they also behave as bullies in a school yard.

News worthy is what you make it to be not what is imposed on you. And why we should always follow what zionist mass media classify as news worthy? Since when the enemy give to our race, direction as to what to publish among us and find the solutions against them? Beside of course the ones who go out of their way to kiss their ass and though they claim not to be zionist PC trained every breath they take prove them to be phony and liars to their own selves.

Old August 14th, 2013 #35
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
From another thread started by HardHawk

Homosexuals are a protected class in Canada. Any person who promotes or engages in violence against these people can and will be arrested on hate crime charges.

Even Russia's gay propaganda law does not allow anyone to commit acts of violence against homosexuals. Homosexuals are free to pursue and engage in homosexual relationships. As long as it is done in private.

What Russia will not allow is for homosexuals to promote their behavior. Or agitate for legal privileges that would allow them to impose their behavior on others. Fags are not allowed to adopt children. Fags are not allowed to "marry". The Russian state does not recognize these relationships as anything other than deviant behavior that is tolerated with a certain amount of discretion.

History has shown that giving in to liberal activism is a losing proposition. When niggers were allowed to enter the living space of White Americans, they did not gain legal equality. They acquired legal privileges .

Because the only way Whites and niggers can co-exist, is if we turn a blind eye to the niggers true nature. His laziness, stupidity, violent, criminal nature and other natural shortcomings have to be blamed on White racism. This is called Political Correctness.

That is why these niggers will protest at being denied a heart transplant. Because niggers understand that whatever rules or standards that apply to everybody else do not apply to them. White criminals get criminal records. Nigger crimes are dismissed as a "brush with the law". When niggers terrorize their White classmates, their criminal acts are covered up by school administrators and prosecutors who must maintain the pc doctrine of peaceful co-existence.

This is what Putin doesn't want. A society where homosexuals and other groups can acquire special rights and then do whatever they please. Where the government's hands will be tied by organized minorities and their PC doctrine.

Every society has deviants, niggers and other undesirables. And the proper place for them is in closets and ghettos away from the rest of us.

Whites cannot co-exist with niggers. And sexual deviants cannot co-exist with the traditional family values necessary to maintaining a functioning state. When we normalize deviance and pass laws to maintain the false doctrines of political correctness, we force ourselves into the shadows. We become the nigger.
What you telling me I know and the question always rise when one of you come and tell one of us what is allowed by your "masters" and what not we always think where was the so much advertized WNs when this was imposed on them at is birth?

In any case I am not bound by what bound you and you obey. I feel for all of you and will fight to protect any of you with my people but dont ask me to understand why all of you especially the US people who are the most armed people on earth civilian level and was at one point the ruling glass allowed to happen to them and their families ion all levels what we witness today.

If was not who I say I am and not my people was showing to the rest of you how is done then I be quiet and say nothing. But all here more or less assume they can come and tell us how is done and what they dont dare do think also none has the balls to do what it takes to stay free and eliminate what attacking them.

So in short all you telling me already know. And I also know soon pedos will be free to fuck your children and you provided the lubricant. And again none will do a damn thing about it. Because if you do will lose your children and your jobs and kind of all remind me of slaves celebrating that their master sold them to another plantation.

And if you think that what we do is not dangerous and we have not have attempts on our lives until few years ago on daily bases then you sleeping the deep sleep. But we teach our enemies that when an attempt happen against us we will hunt them not the tools but THEM and their families and is heel to pay and also teach them that is no security good enough to stop us.

You know why we manage to do this? Because we trust each other and we are one. We not as all of you who hate and distrust each other and always try to be such smart asses despite all your ignorance that you make it hard for any one even if it has the best intentions at heart for you to like you and trust you are thinking people and have some kind of courage few days after they know you.

You may chose to understand what I am saying or misunderstand it to me make no difference as I am getting tired with this shit.

The YOU here is used in a general manner as I am speaking whit you not about you, in mind.

Old August 14th, 2013 #36
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

News worthy is what you make it to be not what is imposed on you. And why we should always follow what zionist mass media classify as news worthy? Since when the enemy give to our race, direction as to what to publish among us and find the solutions against them? Beside of course the ones who go out of their way to kiss their ass and though they claim not to be zionist PC trained every breath they take prove them to be phony and liars to their own selves.

Look, I don't disagree but basic human nature is selfish. 99% of people's first concern is themselves. There is nothing like a news story that makes them say "what about ME" to give them a kick up the arse.

This story is newsworthy because we all know someone who has been refused a hip replacement or a knee replacement or something because they smoke or because they are a few pounds overweight. They have - just like the boy in this story - been refused treatment because of their own behaviour. Using their story to point this out isn't kissing ass.

NOBODY takes up the cudgel for them. NO civil rights groups speak for them. NO newspaper will take on their story.

When this fact is pointed out to people, it makes them wonder why. Questioning is the first step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae manzel View Post
that's why i said dalvez will be tarded! Lots of off topic discussions
Which you are contributing to. If Alex sees your posts - with their lack of capital letters, punctuation and formatting, I know who'll be 'tarded first and it won't be MN Dalvez.

-----------------

Can everyone get back on topic please?

Old August 14th, 2013 #37
Mr Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
Enough with the dumbass flame wars. Let's get back to the story. After all the whining, the nigger IS getting a transplant.
There should be lots of spare negro organs floating about.

Especially in Chicago.

Old August 14th, 2013 #38
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

you can actually buy DMSO online, stuff they use to store organs during transplants. It somehow dissolves and preserves the cells, they use it in cryogenics too.

they claim is cures a lot of diseases, too, cures cancer.

could be useful in the post apocalypse, if you gotta do a quick organ transplant. You wouldn't really have anything to lose if they're gonna die, if they are healthy enough they might be able to withstand it, heal from it. Might be able to do it successfully after a couple tries.

They just cut out the heart and sew the main arteries back together, keep it super clean, flush it out with antibiotics, you might be able to do it. Getting through the rib cage is the hard part though, if their rib cage comes down real far.

Old August 14th, 2013 #39
WayneOfTheNorth
Banned

you know, those heart and lung machines probably go for 30,000 dollars and all they are is just a liquid pump and an air pump.

You can really pump air in and out of someone's lungs with your mouth, it really works, that's all CPR is.

You can pump blood through their veins with a heart machine, which is just a liquid pump, you by pass the heart and run the blood through the pump.

If you clamp off the arteries and just keep blood running through the important arteries you can keep them alive. Keep the blood oxygenated and moving, they will stay alive.

Just saying, these medical devices sell for 1000 times what it costs to make them. It is a racket because you gotta have a license to sell these devices. Medical Suppliers have the biggest profit margin of any industry.

Old August 14th, 2013 #40
Bev
drinking tea

You're braver than me, Wayne! I wouldn't dare try and attempt a heart transplant, life or death situation or not.

Tags
anthony stokes, atlanta, black, children's healthcare, controversy, heart, list, race, transplant

Thread