Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2011 #1
A.G.

Default Was Gavrilo Princip a Jew?

He killed millions with one bullet. He was responsible for WWI which destroyed the old European Order (Monarchy, Tradition etc.). After WWI the way for the NEW WORLD ORDER was free. On wikipedia and on the internet they say he was a Serb but i looked at his picture and he doesnt look like a Serb. He looks semitic-jewish.

Old February 22nd, 2011 #2
Serbian

There are various theories.

Gavrilo Princip was said to be part of a world-wide plot by the Freemasons. Erich von Ludendorff, the Chief of the German Staff, called Princip a “Jew” and alleged that he was part of a Freemason plot in collusion with Austrian, German, and Hungarian Freemasons. Julius Streicher’s official Nazi Party periodical Volkischer Beobachter in a January 8, 1936 article stated that Princip was “a Jew and a Freemason”.

He did't look Serbian or Slavic yet he claimed to be a Yugoslav nationalist who wanted to unite all southern Slavs.

The point is that he was just an excuse for what was already being planned. War was inevitable when Austria-Hungary annexed Bosnia.
The annexation and reactions to the annexation were what contributed to the start of the war.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 22nd, 2011 #3
A.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
There are various theories.

Gavrilo Princip was said to be part of a world-wide plot by the Freemasons. Erich von Ludendorff, the Chief of the German Staff, called Princip a “Jew” and alleged that he was part of a Freemason plot in collusion with Austrian, German, and Hungarian Freemasons. Julius Streicher’s official Nazi Party periodical Volkischer Beobachter in a January 8, 1936 article stated that Princip was “a Jew and a Freemason”.

He did't look Serbian or Slavic yet he claimed to be a Yugoslav nationalist who wanted to unite all southern Slavs.

The point is that he was just an excuse for what was already being planned. War was inevitable when Austria-Hungary annexed Bosnia.
The annexation and reactions to the annexation were what contributed to the start of the war.
Yugoslavia was bad for the Serbs anyhow, me thinks. What do you think?

Old February 22nd, 2011 #4
N. Wolf
Legionary of Truth

In the past I found it very difficult to find any good or definitive sources on Gavrilo Princip being either a Jew or a Freemason. However, I did eventually find in William G. Simpson's Which Way Western Man? something worth noting. I will reproduce later in this post the section on World War One from Chapter 19, Part C (a large part focusing on the Jews) as well as the footnotes.

You can see that footnote 239 is his source on the statement that Princip was a Jew. The source is Freemasonry and Judaism: The Secret Powers Behind Revolution by Vicomte Leon de Poncins. A scan of that entire book is available here:

http://www.archive.org/details/FreemasonryAndJudaism

I didn't look through it, but I do know that Poncins actually makes a few mistakes.

Here is the work from Oliver (Christianity and the Survival of the West) that Simpson refers to:

http://home.alphalink.com.au/~radnat/oliver.html

This is the only place where Oliver mentions Leon de Poncins:

"The most comprehensive and scholarly survey of Jewish pressures on, and infiltration of, Christianity from the earliest times is the work of one of the most learned ecclesiastical historians of our day and is now available in a passable English translation: The Plot Against the Church by Maurice Pinay. The virtual capture of the Catholic Church in recent years, which has been celebrated in articles in Look and other periodicals, is ably described by Vicomte Leon de Poncins in his Judaism and the Vatican. No Protestant scholar, so far as I know, has made a comparable study of Protestant denominations. It would be difficult to take exception to the reporting of historical facts in the two books that I have cited, and let us not question the authors’ conclusions. Do they adequately explain the decline of Christianity?"

The trouble is, he's talking about an entirely different book. We can't be sure that Poncins was as accurate in this cited book as he is in the one Oliver refers to. Furthermore, I think Oliver does often exaggerate on various things, but that's not important here.

Simpson's work:

http://wwwm.biz.tc/ch19pc26.html

http://wwwm.biz.tc/wwwm19fn.html

The First World War

By William G. Simpson

The pros and cons of how the First World War got started it is manifestly impossible to discuss here in any detail. But it may be categorically stated that among competent historians who have had access to the latest evidence, the idea that Germany was guilty of wanting the war, planning for it or starting it, is completely discredited.232 Professor Sidney B. Fay, head of the Department of History at Smith College and later one of Roosevelt’s “Court Historians,” attaches critical importance to the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand of Austria, with which the war began. Without that, war might have been completely avoided.
“The murder of the Archduke,” he says, “ignited material which would not otherwise have taken fire as it did, or perhaps at all. It is, therefore, of importance to trace the origins of the plot in which he fell a victim and to determine the responsibility for the deed which was to have such awful and world-racking consequences.” 233
For a background for one’s investigation, one needs to bear in mind the statement of Walter Rathenau, five years before the war broke out, that a self-perpetuating body of three hundred men, all known to one another, controlled the destiny of Europe. It would seem that with all this power, they could have prevented war if they had wished to. Perhaps, indeed, war was what they wanted.234 One remembers again Disraeli’s cryptic remark about the course of events’ being manipulated from behind the scenes—and his observation that at that time Jews were at the helm of every important country of Europe. So that one has to wonder whether, offstage, behind the statesmen who stood in the limelight, there were not other men, perhaps of Jewish race, who, for purposes of their own, worked up and worked upon old international jealousies, fears, and antagonisms; slipped ideas into the minds of figurehead statesmen; and at critical moments were at their elbows to bait and to bribe, to threaten and to coerce. And there are, also, the not very cryptic words in speeches by two very powerful Jews, on momentous occasions, in which one of them, fifteen years before the event, predicted the war which would bring forth the promise of Palestine;235 and in which the other, in reviewing the assassination, the war, and the hold on Palestine they got out of the war, represented these events as the achievement of Jewish power and intrigue.236

But lest this seem too cloak-and-daggerish, and too full of mere suggestion and suspicion, let me now proceed to set down known facts.

Everything is ready. The U.S., with the Federal Reserve firmly fastened upon it, has been yoked for the decisive part it is to play. And Europe itself, beneath its surface, is a fierce welter of fears and hates and murderous passions. The long-standing conspiracy between France and Russia for the destruction of Germany has done its work: they know each other.237 It has long been recognized that the Balkans are “the powder keg of Europe.” Serbia in particular is the readied percussion cap, needing only to be struck to set off an earth-rocking explosion. And plans have been laid to have it struck. In 1912, the Revue internationale des societes secretes (i.e., The International Review of Secret Societies) published a few prophetic words by a high Swiss Freemason in regard to Franz Ferdinand, heir to the throne of Austria, to which Serbia was subject: “He is a remarkable man; it is a pity that he is condemned, he will die on the steps of his throne.” 238 Within two years the Archduke and his wife were assassinated by several Serbian Freemasons. The fatal shots were fired by one Princip, a Jew.239 This assassination “served as the spark which lit the conflagration in Europe.” 240

Professor Fay reviews the shorthand record of the trial of the young assassins in November 1914, which he declared “a fascinating human document” and pronounced “full and fair.” 241 One of them testified that “the Freemasons had already condemned to death the heir to the throne two years ago,” and again, “In Freemasonry it is permitted to kill.” 242 He describes the “Black Hand” terrorist organization for achieving the freedom of Serbia. Machinery was already installed by which Freemasons, plotting in Belgrade, under secret orders from unindentified Masons yet higher up in Vienna (or for that matter, in Paris or St. Petersburg) could step in and use the Serbian feud with Austria to start a world war for ends of their own.

He recounts the formation of the conspiracy. But the plot was actually hatched in France, at Toulouse, where three of the terrorists met in January 1914. Here one of them “came into direct touch with various Russian revolutionists, including Trotsky.” 243 The purpose in going to France was—it would seem manifest—to meet the men “higher up” who would decide who was to be killed, and when and where, and who would provide the necessary money and arms.

What I have been implying is that I believe the Jews started the war. And after the evidence that I have already submitted, perhaps this will not strike my readers as too farfetched. But I will add that Henry Ford put it on record that some “very prominent” Jews insisted, in conversation with him, that it was their own people who contrived the war, precipitated it, and so controlled it that it would stop only when they wanted it stopped.244

In view of the profits accruing to the financiers, it is understandable why they should have pushed the nations into it and done their best to keep it going. Mr. A.K. Chesterton, writing in his The New Pioneer in June 1939, stated that Britain’s Board of Inland Revenue “estimated that 340,000 [persons] made £2,846,000 out of the war and 3620 made £707,000,000, bringing their total wealth up to £1,995,000,000.”

In any case, the war got started and ran its course.

By 1916, it seemed to have reached a stalemate. Both sides were desperate. Germany’s submarines had brought Britain to the point where her people were only two weeks ahead of their food supply. And the Allied encirclement of the Central Powers had forced them to fight on more fronts than they could effectively man. Out of the common desperation, the Jews were able to achieve two of their chief objectives. In what follows, it must be remembered that, as always, the Jews in all countries communicated and cooperated freely across all national boundaries. Few gentiles were aware that while Paul Warburg (with his Kuhn, Loeb & Co.) was dominating the situation here, his blood brother Max had the Kaiser under his thumb in Germany.

Footnotes

232. See, for instance, Harry Elmer Barnes—Genesis of the World War, Knopf, 1929, p. 679, where he says that the gradual unearthing of the original documents bearing on the First World War, its causes, events and results, had forced every “competent and honest authority on the problem of war guilt” to reverse what for long years was the prevailing judgment as to who started the war. See also Sidney B. Fay—The Origins of the World War, Macmillan, 1929, Vol. I, p. 2ff. Arthur Bryant, Prof. of History at Oxford, records that “in 1935 a joint Commission of German and French historians unanimously agreed that no deliberate desire for a European war could be attributed to any particular Government or people in 1914.” American Historical Review, 1938. Cp. Francis Neilson, op. cit., p. 21: “No historian of any repute today believes that Germany was solely responsible for the war.”

233. Sidney B. Fay—The Origins of the World War, Vol. II, p. 53.

234. Leon de Poncins—Secret Powers Behind Revolution, Boswell, 1929, pp. 78-80, where he quotes a long passage from General Ludendorf’s Kriegshetze Und Volkermordern, Munchen, 1928, p. 170, to the effect that a high-placed Mason, having learned in 1911 of the plot to assassinate the Archduke and precipitate a world war, had gone to the head of the Order in Germany in an effort to release forces to frustrate it. But he found himself up against a stone wall.

235. The American Jewish News for Sept. 19, 1919, contained a personal memoir of one Litman Rosenthal, an “intimate friend” of Max Nordau, a powerful German Jewish financier. The gist of the matter is that Nordau, in his report to a meeting of Jews in Paris in regard to the Sixth Zionist Congress of 1903, which he had just attended, had “prophesied” the Balfour Declaration of 1917, which promised Palestine to the Jews for a national home. Nordau brought his speech to a climax thus:

“Let me tell you the following words as if I were showing you the rungs of a ladder leading upward and upward: Herzl [the father of modern Zionism], the Zionist Congress [the First—in 1897], the English Uganda proposition [the British Government, just before this, had offered the Jews a national home in East Africa, and the Sixth Zionist Congress had just rejected it], the future world war, the peace conference where, with the help of England, a free and Jewish Palestine will be created.”

That was in 1903. Douglas Reed, long a highly distinguished special correspondent to various large London newspapers and the author of a number of best-selling books on the fast-shaping situation in Europe prior to the Second World War, in his Somewhere South Of Suez, pronounced the passage quoted “foreknowledge of the highest order” (p. 311). The obvious question is whether it could have been mere prescience, or whether the prophecy must not have depended upon firsthand knowledge both of some secret plan and of a hidden power to bring the plan to fulfillment.

236. And now for the backward glance over the same period. In 1928, in the course of addressing a New York meeting of Zionists, the British Lord Melchett, President of the English Zionist Federation and a public figure of great power, spoke in much the same vein as had Max Nordau in 1903. According to The Jewish Chronicle for November 9, 1928 (p. 19) he said:

“Let me take you back to 1913. If I had stood here in 1913 and said to you, ‘Come to a conference to discuss the reconstruction of a national home in Palestine, you would have looked at me as an idle dreamer; even if I had told you in 1913 that the Austrian Archduke would be killed and that out of all that followed come the chance, the opportunity, the occasion for establishing a national home for Jews in Palestine. Has it ever occurred to you how remarkable it is that out of the welter of world blood there has arisen this opportunity? Do you really believe that this is an accident? Do you really in your hearts believe that we have been led back to Israel by nothing but a fluke? Do you believe there is no greater inner meaning in the opportunity we have been given? After two thousand years of wandering in the wilderness we have a chance and an opportunity bestowed upon us, and many sit back and say it is of no interest to us. I wonder if they have thought of that train of circumstances.”

Before being made Lord Melchett, he was Sir Alfred Mond. He was the First Commissioner for Public Works in the Lloyd George Ministry, and as head of the Mond Chemical Works (afterwards converted into Imperial Chemical Industries), the most powerful chemical industry in England, he dominated the chemical resources of the British Empire. In short, he was in a position of very great public responsibility and power.

Douglas Reed comments (op. cit., p. 312f.):

“If the words meant, as they appear to mean, that the God in whom Political Zionists believe ordained the murder of an archduke and a welter of blood in order to bring about the National Home, they could with slight alteration be used of the second welter of world blood which brought about the Zionist State. The speaker, had he lived, might in 1948, have asked, with as much or as little truth as in 1928, whether this was nothing but a fluke.”

237. See Robert L. Owen—The Russian Imperial Conspiracy, 1892-1914, A.&G. Boni, 1927. At the end of May, 1914, Colonel Edward Mandel House, roving diplomat for President Wilson, wrote him from Berlin: “Whenever England consents, France and Russia will close in on Germany and Austria.” Intimate Papers Of Colonel House, Houghton Mifflin, 1926, Vol. I, p. 249.

238. Vol. II, Sept. 15, 1912, pp. 787-8. Published at 8 Avenue Portalis, Paris. Quoted by Sidney B. Fay, op. cit., Vol. II, pp. 110- 111, footnote 103. Quoted also by de Poncins, op. cit., p. 72.

239. See Leon de Poncins—Secret Powers Behind Revolution, op. cit., p. 75, where he cites p. 46 of the Pharos shorthand report of the assassins’ trial. The eminent scholar Prof. Revilo P. Oliver, of the University of Illinois, has witnessed to de Poncin’s reliability. See the latter’s Christianity and the Survival of the West, Sterling Enterprises, Sterling, Va., 1973, p. 25.

240. Sidney B. Fay, op. cit., Vol. II, p. 3.

241. Ibid., Vol. II, pp. 55-6.

242. De Poncins, op. cit., pp. 77-80, quoting the Pharos shorthand record of the testimony in the trial of the assassins: “In Freemasonry it is permitted to kill. Ciganovic [one of the conspirators] told me that the Freemasons had condemned to death the Archduke Franz Ferdinand more than a year before.” De Poncins also quotes Count Czernin as having said in his book Im Welt-Kriege [In The World War]: “The Archduke knew quite well that the risk of an attempt on his life was imminent. A year before the war, he informed me that the Freemasons had resolved his death.”

In this connection, it is to be recalled that “at the Masonic congress of Wilhelmsbad . . . it was decided to remove the headquarters of illuminized Freemasonry to Frankfurt, which incidentally was the stronghold of Jewish finance, controlled at this date by such leading members of the race as Rothschild, Oppenheimer, Wertheimer, Schuster, Speyer, Stern and others. At this head lodge of Frankfurt, the gigantic plan of world revolution was carried forward, and it was there that, at a large masonic congress in 1786, two French Freemasons afterwards declared the deaths of Louis XVI [King of France at the time of the Revolution] and Gustavus III of Sweden were definitely decreed.” See Nesta H. Webster—World Revolution, 1921, pp. 19-20 (1971 edition, pp. 32-3).

243. Sidney B. Fay, op. cit., Vol II, p. 99.

244. As reported in The Jewish World, January 5, 1922, Henry Ford recalled the impression made upon his mind by the talk of “two very prominent Jews” who were on the “Peace Ship” with him when it was crossing the Atlantic in 1915. “We had not been to sea 200 miles before these Jews began telling me about the power of the Jewish race, how they controlled the world through their control of gold, and that the Jew and no one but the Jew could stop the war.

“I was reluctant to believe this, and said so. So they went into details to tell me the means by which the Jews controlled the war—how they had the money, how they had cornered all the basic materials needed to fight the war, and all that, and they talked so long and so well that they convinced me. They said, and they believed, that the Jews had started the war, that they would continue it so long as they wished, and until the Jew stopped the war it would not be stopped.”

Mr. A.N. Field, after quoting the above in his All These Things (p. 118), went on to record Lt. Colonel Repington’s recollections of a conversation with Count Albert Mensdorff in Austria in 1921. He said:

“Mensdorff thought that Israel had won the war. They had made it, thrived on it, and profited by it. It was their revenge on Christianity.”

Old February 22nd, 2011 #5
N. Wolf
Legionary of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
He killed millions with one bullet. He was responsible for WWI which destroyed the old European Order (Monarchy, Tradition etc.). After WWI the way for the NEW WORLD ORDER was free. On wikipedia and on the internet they say he was a Serb but i looked at his picture and he doesnt look like a Serb. He looks semitic-jewish.
If you're ever arguing with someone I would be really careful with these kinds of things. It's nearly impossible to find anything definitive concerning Princip being a Jew. As for his looks, he does look like he could be Jewish, but unfortunately there are some Serbs who have a very Mediterranean appearance (and are not Jewish, of course). So arguing using his appearance isn't very useful.

I'll download de Poncins' book and look through it. When I find the passage mentioning Princip I'll see if it's trustworthy and quote it.

Note, however, that a sort of Freemason connection with The Black Hand seems to be definitely real. I found this mentioning a source on Princip being a Freemason:

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/1index.html

"During the trial of Archduke Ferdinand's killer, Gavrillo Princep testified that his colleague, Ciganovich, "told me he was a Freemason" and "on another occasion told me that the Heir Apparent had been condemned to death by a Freemason's lodge." Moreover, another of the accused assassins, Chabrinovitch, testified that Major Tankositch, one of the plotters, was a Freemason.

Mary Edith Durham
The Sarajevo Crime, pages 85 - 86
George Allyn and Unwinn, Ltd.
London, 1925 "

At the end is apparently the cited work.

Old February 22nd, 2011 #6
N. Wolf
Legionary of Truth

I've looked through Leon de Poncin's book Freemasonry and Judaism. He mentions Princip was a Jew on Page 72 of the PDF file and there is no source given. Because of this, we can't be sure whether he's correct or made some kind of mistake.

However, he gives quotes from the trial in which Black Hand members are being questioned. This actually proves that there were Freemason connections. So you can say that Princip and some other Black Hand members were Freemasons, and that should be enough to prove a conspiracy.
Also, we know (as Poncins and numerous others such as Archibald Ramsay prove) that Freemasonry in Europe was dominated by Jews, enough that it was often called Judeo-Masonry.

Old February 22nd, 2011 #7
Serbian

The bottom line here is that the multi-national/ethnic/cultural Austro Hungarian Empire annexed Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1878 and put the jew Benjamin Kalaj in charge from 1882-1903. {the entire population of Bosnia was completely Slavic/Illyrian, there was never any German or Hungarian population there}
Benjamin Kalaj {just as NATO is doing today} attempted to centralize Bosnia and impose an artificial Bosnian identity on the Serbs and Croats favouring the muslims in order to make control of Bosnia easier.
The rotten fruits of the Austro Hungarian Empire in Bosnia can be seen to this day in the Turkophile Bosnian muslims.

So responsibility for the war in the end does lies with global jewry but also with major European powers who had been preparing for war for years, and with the greed of the A-H Empire, for had it not annexed Bosnia the chain of events which led to total war would not have happened.
Unfortunately the Empire was even happier to have the Ottomans controlling Bosnia than for Bosnians to be free and idependent, but Empires usually preferred other 'rival' Empires to local uprisings and nationalistic independence movements, it's just how it was.

In the end WW1 was a total disaster and a waste of European lives, it was also completely unnecessary.

Old February 22nd, 2011 #8
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by N. Wolf View Post
. As for his looks, he does look like he could be Jewish, but unfortunately there are some Serbs who have a very Mediterranean appearance (and are not Jewish, of course).

Most of the Mediterraneans in Serbia are Dinaricized.

Even Alpinized as in this case

In that pic Princip looks more like someone of dubious stock from southern Italy, Calabria or Sicilia, than a classic Mediterranean type.

Old February 23rd, 2011 #9
Pete Stef

Default So what happened to his body?

Wikipedia says the following:
Quote:
Princip attempted suicide, first with the use of his pistol after the assassination, then by ingesting cyanide, but he vomited the past-date poison (as did Čabrinović, leading the police to believe the group had been deceived and bought a much weaker poison). The pistol was wrestled from his hand before he had a chance to fire another shot.

Princip was too young to receive the death penalty, being twenty-seven days short of his twentieth birthday at the time of the assassination. Instead, he received the maximum sentence of twenty years in prison. He was held in harsh conditions which were worsened by the war. He got tuberculosis,[3] and had one of his arms amputated in prison when the disease infected an arm bone. He died on 28 April 1918 at Terezín (a place which, under the Nazi regime, in the 1940s, would become infamous as Theresienstadt concentration camp), 3 years and 10 months after he assassinated the Archduke and Duchess. At the time of his death, Princip weighed around 40 kilograms (88 lb), weakened by malnutrition, blood loss from his amputated arm, and disease.
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavrilo...d_imprisonment

I clicked the link for Terezín, went to the following article, and then went further, specifically to the section on Terezín today: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terez%C...z.C3.ADn_today

At the bottom of that article are three pics, the thumbs of two of which I will reproduce:
The first pic is the cell where they kept him, and the second (it's the third in the article, there is a Christian church in between them) is of a jewish cemetary.

So, whatdya think, where did they bury him? Jewish cemetary? Anybody know, or know how to find out?

Thread