VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 14th, 2012 #1
JoeAdams

JoeAdams
Default White Folks: Vote for Obama!

I wrote an interesting post on my blog and wanted to share it with the VNN community! Hopefully you guys don't end up getting hacked too. They attack my show every week.

Here's the post.

Shocked when you say this eh?

I am Joe Adams of the White Voice and I endorse Barack Obama for the office of the United States Presidency in the year 2012! You should too!

I've been following the GOP primaries and caucuses very closely and I am absolutely disgusted how our race can produce such lack luster Zionist Puppets. For a while it struck me as tough that the world is heading for its third war in only a hundred years and the potential opponents of Obama are running wild waiting to push the big red button to start it.

Obama DOES present change that we can indeed believe in! Lets hope he sticks with that slogan for 2012. What we must collectively understand that the only thing we can save now is not our country, not the status quo, not our traditional way of life but instead our race. The system, unfortunately, is not going to continue to exist for much longer. People are broke, our liberties are going down the drain, and we're, like I said, on the brink of a major nuclear war with the east. There is nothing we can do.

Who would you rather have at the wheel as John King would say? A White racial Traitor like Romney or GinGRINCH? Or perhaps a soul brother like Obama? What do you think will awake more White people, also known as the sleeping giants? Think about it. Are we going to go ahead and pick the worst race traitor we can just to get the black man out of the White House? Why bother? We need to detach ourselves from this ridiculous sense of national pride. We no longer should be proud of our nation and leaders because they have failed us. It's time for some reverse engineering!

The system can't be saved, and I know a lot of you are going to waste your vote writing in Ron Paul who is such a genuine and compassionate man. It is an absolute waste! Joe and John explained to the audience in Episode 37 of THE WHITE VOICE just exactly why Ron Paul is not the answer. His policies would have been great 30 years ago when this country still stood a chance but his plans are just delaying the impending collapse of our formerly great White nation. Thats why in my opinion why the GOP should be gung-ho for the man! He'll buy them more time and eventually down the road they can possibly get away with passing SOPA and other amendment suspending legislation. Maybe some massive cyber terrorist attack will get them to lie and tell us how even the Internet isn't a safe place!

When your mothers and fathers are forced to go in government run health care venues to get cancer treatment, surgery, and other major forms of treatment and subsequently die because thats the fate the government picked for them, who would you rather have signing those bills that did away with your loved ones? Obama or a White man?

When your house of 15 or 20 years is being sold on the steps of the local court house before your eyes, who would you rather have taking away the great job you once had to pay the mortgage? A soul brother like Obama or a race traitor?

When your children who you watched grow up, graduate from high school, give you grandchildren, who would you rather have declared the war? A black man like Obama or a person who shares your race?

We, as Ben Klassen has said, must at all times keep in mind: What is best for the White Race? And ladies and gentlemen: BARACK H. OBAMA is best for the White Race! Let us not try to smolder the 15 alarm fire that is going on in the United States, nations die but damn it, we will not let our race die too! So all these clowns who are up there saying they are the next Ronald Reagan, screw them! Don't give them money or your vote! You only have one, and Barack Obama.... actually wait... the White Race deserves it!

Old February 14th, 2012 #2
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Mike in Denver

I don't really disagree with any of your analysis. Though, voting for Obama is of little importance.

Why? Obama will win in a walk...he doesn't need WN's votes. It changes with population changes, but the last I heard the electoral collage has 538 votes. Obama is probably guaranteed 300 of these. He will likely get more, maybe lots more. He won't win in a Reagan size landslide, but he will win easily.

I agree that Romney, Gingrich, and Santorum are all so abominable that they make Obama look...well, almost human.

I agree that there is no hope to fix things.

/*** Edit -- I misunderstood your sentence. You didn't imply a 15 to 20 year timeline. I'll leave my statement in, though. Sorry ***/
I disagree on the 15 or 20 year timeline for a total collapse. More likely 1 to 3 years.

A little tangential to your post: An attack on Iran could escalate into something so horrendous that none of this will even matter -- stay tuned.

As for me. I will not vote. But, don't fret...Obama will win in a walk.

Mike

Last edited by Mike in Denver; February 14th, 2012 at 10:45 AM.

Old February 14th, 2012 #3
Steve B
Banned

Jeezus, we get to vote for the lesser of two evils again. What a nightmare. An attack on Iran will be the end of the kwa. We can easily beat them militarily but the result would be a stake through the heart of an already wrecked economy and about a billion arabs getting really mad.

I think this is being purposely done and is not a result of bad planning or misguided politicians or Israel. The real purpose is ruin this country, make it so bad for the American people that they'll take anything to fix it and that fix is incorporation into the new world order with guess who at the top. No more rights, no more sovereignty, no more country. Basically a soviet police state, a broke soviet police state. Perhaps that is redundant.

Old February 14th, 2012 #4
notmenomore

notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Jeezus, we get to vote for the lesser of two evils again. What a nightmare. An attack on Iran will be the end of the kwa. We can easily beat them militarily but the result would be a stake through the heart of an already wrecked economy and about a billion arabs getting really mad.

I think this is being purposely done and is not a result of bad planning or misguided politicians or Israel. The real purpose is ruin this country, make it so bad for the American people that they'll take anything to fix it and that fix is incorporation into the new world order with guess who at the top. No more rights, no more sovereignty, no more country. Basically a soviet police state, a broke soviet police state. Perhaps that is redundant.
Kwans are routinely told they are "voting for the lesser of two evils" and to "go ahead and hold your nose when you pull the [voting booth] lever."

Of course what's really going on is the annual charade to pretend that "voting" actually makes some sort of difference.

Quote:
...The real purpose is ruin this country, make it so bad for the American people that they'll take anything to fix it and that fix is incorporation into the new world order with guess who at the top. No more rights, no more sovereignty, no more country. Basically a soviet police state, a broke soviet police state.
This is straight out of the Protocols: the "business model" has been understood for centuries - if only by the juden. However, my guess is that the heads of the bandit state truly believe Iran will soon have both nukes and delivery systems for them. Although I doubt that Iran would actually use these to obliterate the Israelli nation, the significance of a nuclear Iran is that the kikes would no longer possess nuclear hegemony in the ME. Absent this hegemony, Israel becomes just another small ME state (with no oil!) and will no longer be a player.

Will the juden go with the "Samson option"? I sure wouldn't put it past them. "Never again"

Old February 14th, 2012 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned

The best case scenario is for Israel to bomb Iran, and the U.S. just sit back and enjoy the show. Let the Jews and the Muslims destroy each other, neither of them are friends of our race; we would be better off without either of them existing.

Old February 14th, 2012 #6
Eric Holte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The best case scenario is for Israel to bomb Iran, and the U.S. just sit back and enjoy the show. Let the Jews and the Muslims destroy each other, neither of them are friends of our race; we would be better off without either of them existing.
Oh yeah the jews could just fight their own wars! Why on earth didn't they think of that earlier ?

Forget having those dirty goyim to do their dirty work. They could just risk their own lives instead!

Old February 14th, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Holte View Post
Oh yeah the jews could just fight their own wars! Why on earth didn't they think of that earlier ?

Forget having those dirty goyim to do their dirty work. They could just risk their own lives instead!
To be brutally honest, the U.S. Armed Forces are literally full of blacks, hispanics, and other assorted low-life, low I.Q. scum that the American government considers to be fully expendable.

We should too.

We really don't need people like these coming back home to the U.S.:

[IMG]http://media.philly.com/images/600*450/20100818_inq_jrhett18z-d.JPG[/IMG]

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; February 14th, 2012 at 04:25 PM.

Old February 14th, 2012 #8
Eric Holte
Banned

Cool. You've managed to prove the racial demographics of the military using a handful of filtered internet pictures. Very good.

Old February 14th, 2012 #9
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Holte View Post
Cool. You've managed to prove the racial demographics of the military using a handful of filtered internet pictures. Very good.

All I did was a Google image search for the terms "killed in Iraq" and looked for the photos of soldiers I wouldn't want to live next door to.

It would be interesting to see if the minority casualty rate was proportionate to the active duty demographics.

Old February 14th, 2012 #10
JoeAdams

JoeAdams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
All I did was a Google image search for the terms "killed in Iraq" and looked for the photos of soldiers I wouldn't want to live next door to.

It would be interesting to see if the minority casualty rate was proportionate to the active duty demographics.

Like people in my family always say "everyone coming back in a box name ends with a Z."

Keep promising them free edumacayshin!

Old February 14th, 2012 #11
JoeAdams

JoeAdams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I don't really disagree with any of your analysis. Though, voting for Obama is of little importance.

Why? Obama will win in a walk...he doesn't need WN's votes. It changes with population changes, but the last I heard the electoral collage has 538 votes. Obama is probably guaranteed 300 of these. He will likely get more, maybe lots more. He won't win in a Reagan size landslide, but he will win easily.

I agree that Romney, Gingrich, and Santorum are all so abominable that they make Obama look...well, almost human.

I agree that there is no hope to fix things.

/*** Edit -- I misunderstood your sentence. You didn't imply a 15 to 20 year timeline. I'll leave my statement in, though. Sorry ***/
I disagree on the 15 or 20 year timeline for a total collapse. More likely 1 to 3 years.

A little tangential to your post: An attack on Iran could escalate into something so horrendous that none of this will even matter -- stay tuned.

As for me. I will not vote. But, don't fret...Obama will win in a walk.

Mike
So true brother, so true. I'm just saying, lets let a soul brother be the one who's inking the paper that's signing away your kids to be slaughtered in Turd-World countries, your house, your job, your life. That shall awake plenty even if it's undirected. That's where we come in.

Old February 14th, 2012 #12
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeAdams View Post
Like people in my family always say "everyone coming back in a box name ends with a Z."
Sanchez, Valdez, Hernandez....

Thread