VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 6th, 2007 #1
crypto
Hugs, not hate

crypto
Default "Hate.com Extremists on the Internet" on HBO

I can't believe no one mentioned this before... all of the sites we know are profiled on this show... stormfront... basically everybody!

It was narrated by Morris Dees. (Who is that anyways? <--- I've heard the name often enough...)

I posted a thread on it in my forum and no one paid it any attention. http://nationalistplanet.com/smf/ind...10526#msg10526 That's outright weird! How can nationalists not want to watch a documentary that is profiling nationalists? (they get mad at me when i start good threads at other forums yet when i post something this important over there... no one pays it any attention...blah)

Well anyhoos, it came on at 5am this morning but according to the cable guide there will be more runs of it on HBO so DVR (or Tivo) it when you get the chance and/or take note of when it is airing again on HBO.

I set the DVR to catch it so i wouldn't have to be up at 5am to see it... and I'm just now watching it for the 1st time.

Has anyone else seen it?

You don't have to be a man to fight for freedom. All you have to do is to be an intelligent human being.

-Malcolm X

The Black Nationalist

Obama/Clinton 2008!!
Or else you hate children... you don't hate children... do you?

Last edited by crypto; January 6th, 2007 at 11:20 AM.

Old January 6th, 2007 #2
John in Woodbridge

John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptoracist
It was narrated by Morris Dees. (Who is that anyways? <--- I've heard the name often enough...)
Morris Dees is a piece of jew-shit that runs the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Old January 6th, 2007 #3
crypto
Hugs, not hate

crypto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Morris Dees is a piece of jew-shit that runs the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Yeah I just finished watching that special and saw that he was from there... and it wasn't that great a doumentary either...very one-sided and not too objective either.

Ya'll didn't miss much...

You don't have to be a man to fight for freedom. All you have to do is to be an intelligent human being.

-Malcolm X

The Black Nationalist

Obama/Clinton 2008!!
Or else you hate children... you don't hate children... do you?

Thread