Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 24th, 2004 #1
White Winger

Talking "Dateline NBC" on the Wichita Massacre

The Wichita Massacre,as well as the other two equally heinous murders committed by the savage Carr brothers,was the subject of a 1 hour Dateline show,last night.What did everyone else think of it?Too biased,or sympathetic towards the shit-colored savages?To no one's surprise,no mention of race whatsoever.

Old July 24th, 2004 #2
John in Woodbridge

Default dateline

Not too sure if I'm sorry I missed it. I find that whole case very disturbing, and impitomizes what is wrong with our integrated society.

Old July 24th, 2004 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I saw the show. It was a bit strange. To be fair, it was not biased toward the murderers at all. I kept waiting toward the end for some attempt to justify their anger or whatever idiots fixate on. That never happened.

The show was strange to me in one way. It was emotionally deflated. This is hard to imagine given the details of these barbaric acts, but that is how it played to me. I don’t think race was mentioned once (I’m not sure, I just don’t remember.) They showed the two murderers enough and pictures of the victims, except for the one survivor. No one would miss the fact that the victims were white and the killers black.

I’m surprised at myself for watching the show. We all remember this when it happened, and the trial, ignored by the Media. The whole thing made me sick, start to finish. Maybe I just wanted to see if Dateline NBC squeezed in anything at the end: Sympathy for angry blacks, the death penalty is unfair, anything like that -- they didn’t.

Enkidu

Old July 24th, 2004 #4
steven clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Not too sure if I'm sorry I missed it. I find that whole case very disturbing, and impitomizes what is wrong with our integrated society.
I saw the story, and was surprised NBC did it. It's true that race isn't mentioned, but the pictures tell all. It also compares this slaughter to In Cold Blood and the deaths of the Kutter (?) family in the 1950's, showing this to be much more savage. I think NBC did well in showing the brute, blank murderous life of these blacks, and I think an audience will read between the lines...'it can't happen in Kansas' is code for white life. To me, the real question is why the men let themselves be slaughtered. They might have fought back or at least tried. It is a question of how much the whites will fight if the police simply disappear and we're at the mercy of the minorities when they get in power. One sees the legal system with its need for neutrality, but when one juror said she almost cried at sentencing these two men to death, it makes me think how protected we are...overprotected, really. I think of Richard Speck, who in the 60's murdered eight student nurses, one after another, and none fought back. I didn't see much attempt by NBC to make a case for the two black monsters. Things are changing.

Old July 24th, 2004 #5
John in Woodbridge

Default I thought the same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark
To me, the real question is why the men let themselves be slaughtered. They might have fought back or at least tried. It is a question of how much the whites will fight if the police simply disappear and we're at the mercy of the minorities when they get in power.
I thought this fact was almost as disturbing as the brutal crime itself. Even though the niggers were armed, you do not allow your women to be raped by these beasts. If I were in that situation I would have, at some point, made an attempt to subdue the niggers. I probably would have been killed or maimed, but at least I would have some honor.

Old July 25th, 2004 #6
White Winger

[. It also compares this slaughter to In Cold Blood and the deaths of the Kutter (?) family in the 1950's, showing this to be much more savage.

It was the Klutter,or Clutter family,with an "L".

Old July 25th, 2004 #7
John in Woodbridge

Default comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger
[. It also compares this slaughter to In Cold Blood and the deaths of the Kutter (?) family in the 1950's, showing this to be much more savage.

It was the Klutter,or Clutter family,with an "L".
Don't think that's an accurate comparison. While the killing of the Clutter family was brutal and senseless, the only motivation was robbery. One of the killers was tempted to rape the girl, but was stopped by the other killer.

In the Witchita case the primary goal initially was robbery, but I think ended up being the sexual degradation and torture of the white victims. Anyone contended that this was not a hate crime is an utter fool.

This just goes to show you niggers aren't human and can never live peacefully among whites.

Thread