VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 15th, 2020 #101
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
US Supreme Court hands conservatives devastating losses on LGBT, guns & immigration

15 Jun, 2020 18:26 / Updated 1 hour ago

The Supreme Court has extended employment protections to gay, lesbian and transgender employees, and tossed out landmark border control and gun rights cases, all seen as massive setbacks for US conservatives.

Many Republicans have long held that despite the liberal bias of the media and the left-wing activism dominating the streets, their real power came from their hold over the US judicial branch.
(...)
On Monday, Scalia’s replacement Justice Neil Gorsuch and fellow conservative John Roberts sided with the court’s four liberal justices to extend workplace discrimination protections to gay, lesbian, and transgender employees in a surprise 6-3 decision. The six justices ruled that the 1964 Civil Rights Act’s prohibition of discrimination based on “sex” extends to sexual orientation as well.
(...)
LGBT advocates cheered the decision, and one would think that most conservatives would accept a simple ban on unjust dismissals. However, dissenting Justice Samuel Alito argued that the decision could have far-reaching consequences.

Alito argued that by conflating “sex” with “sexual orientation and gender identity” in an employment statute, similar laws surrounding issues of “sex” will be interpreted the same. Transgender people, he wrote, will now “be able to argue that they are entitled to use” bathrooms and locker rooms reserved for one gender. Likewise, he argued that religious schools and universities may no longer be able to legally segregate dorm rooms, healthcare providers may be forced to cover sex-reassignment surgery, and employers and teachers may be punished for addressing their employees and students by incorrect pronouns.
(...)
Altogether, the Supreme Court dealt Trump a devastating three-punch combination on Monday. Religious freedom, gun rights, and strict immigration control are cornerstones of Republican orthodoxy, and the LGBT ruling’s basis on the Civil Rights Act makes it politically impossible to argue against, considering the ‘Black Lives Matter’ protests consuming the US at present.
https://www.rt.com/usa/491918-suprem...imination-sex/

Quote:
Three Jewish Supreme Court justices putting a powerful stamp on US Jewry

#18: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer & Elena Kagan

By YONAH JEREMY BOB SEPTEMBER 28, 2019 20:57

Like most of the US Jewish community, all three of the US Supreme Court’s Jewish justices are on the liberal side. But agree or disagree with their decisions, they each have their own unique character and image that have put a powerful stamp on US Jewry and Israel.
https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/no18-...a-kagan-602837

Old June 30th, 2020 #102
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Conservative rabbis adopt resolution backing transgender rights

June 2, 2016 11:09 am

(JTA) — The international association of Conservative rabbis passed a resolution declaring its embrace of transgender people, and called on Jewish institutions and government agencies to ensure their full equality.

The Rabbinical Assembly resolution passed last week expresses “the full welcome, acceptance, and inclusion of people of all gender identities in Jewish life and general society.”

In its Resolution Affirming the Rights of Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming People, the group makes a legal case for its position, arguing the spectrum of Jewish text “affirms the variety of non-binary gender expression throughout history.”

“Since Talmudic times, our people have recognized that the human condition is not just binary,” said Rabbi Gil Steinlauf, the gay spiritual leader at Adas Israel in Washington, D.C., in an interview with the Human Rights Campaign, an LGBT advocacy group. “I hope this resolution will go far in promoting this deep truth of our religion in our society and in the world.”
https://www.jta.org/2016/06/02/unite...sgender-rights

Old July 1st, 2020 #103
Stewart Meadows

More transsexual perversions from the jews:

Quote:
Becoming a rebbetzin: What it’s like to come out as transgender when you’re married to the rabbi

BY JOSEFIN DOLSTEN JUNE 30, 2020 2:40 PM

(...) The 33-year-old Yiddish and music teacher and poet had already shaved her beard, grew out her hair and come out as trangender to her wife, family and close friends. Now she would announce herself as a rebbetzin.

“The rabbi’s spouse is a very public figure, and everywhere I go in our community, people know who I am,” Zerin said. “It’s kind of tongue in cheek to say there are eyes everywhere, but there really are, whether I go to the gym or I’m at the grocery store.”

Rabbis’ spouses occupy high-profile roles in Jewish community. Traditionally the rabbi’s wife, or rebbetzin, would not only cook for Shabbat and holiday dinners but teach classes and offer advice to the women of the congregation.
https://www.jta.org/2020/06/30/lifes...d-to-the-rabbi

Old July 5th, 2020 #104
Stewart Meadows

From the jewish newspaper The Forward:

Quote:
Meet the Jewish woman who helped land a major LGBTQ victory

Helen Chernikoff
June 15, 2020

A Jewish lawyer who said her upbringing played a big role in her public-interest career was on the team that scored a big victory for gay rights on Monday when the Supreme Court ruled that federal laws prohibiting discrimination in the workplace also protect gay and transgender employees.

“This case, and I feel like a lot of our work, serves the purpose of tikkun olam,” or repairing the world, said Leslie Cooper, 52, who works at the ACLU, which represented the three plaintiffs. “We still have a long way to go to heal the world in terms of how LGBT people have been treated and continue to be treated.”

The ACLU represented three plaintiffs in the case — Bostock v. Clayton County, Georgia — two of whom were fired for being gay, and one for being transgender. It was hailed by activists and analysts as something of a surprise, because two of the court’s conservatives, Justice Neil M. Gorsuch and Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr., joined its liberals in the 6-3 vote, and Gorsuch even wrote the opinion.

“We are thrilled and relieved by the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark legal victory for LGBTQ workers,” said Idit Klein, CEO of Keshet, the Jewish advocacy organization.
https://forward.com/news/national/44...lgbtq-victory/

Old July 22nd, 2020 #105
Stewart Meadows

Here's another degenerate LGBTQP jew:

Quote:
Alex Morse was elected mayor at 22. Now the gay Jewish progressive is running for Congress.

BY JOSEFIN DOLSTEN JULY 22, 2020 4:59 PM

(JTA) — Alex Morse’s first job out of college was as mayor of his Massachusetts hometown, Holyoke. Morse spent only one day a week on campus at Brown University his last semester as he mounted a campaign against an incumbent three times his age.

When he was elected later that year, the then-22-year-old first-generation college graduate became both the youngest and the first openly gay person to lead the city of 40,000 near Springfield.

Today at 31, the Jewish politician hopes to again unseat a much older and more established opponent. A year ago to this day, he announced his challenge to U.S. Rep. Richard Neal, who has been representing the state’s 1st Congressional District since 1989 and chairs the influential House Ways and Means Committee. The two will face off Sept. 1 in the Democratic primary.
(...)
In high school, Morse had his first taste of local politics, serving as the student representative on his district’s school board. He also came out as gay — then advocated for change in his high school, where he says homophobia was rampant.

“There were so few students that were openly gay when I first got there,” Morse said. “There was homophobic language and behaviors in the school, and the hallways and gym classes and sports after school. Not many educators and teachers were equipped with how to address homophobic and transphobic language.”

He went on to found the school’s gay-straight alliance, organize a school assembly on LGBTQ issues and start a nonprofit to host an alternative prom for queer students and allies. He also worked with local politicians to organize a sexual education curriculum and racial and social justice training for teachers.
https://www.jta.org/2020/07/22/polit...g-for-congress

Old August 10th, 2020 #107
Stewart Meadows

Ah yes, "Baron" Lester. I've written about this evil jew in one of my other threads, but he deserves to be spotlighted here too. From your link:

Quote:
Anthony Paul Lester, Baron Lester of Herne Hill, QC (3 July 1936 – 8 August 2020) was a British barrister and member of the House of Lords.[1] He was at different times a member of the Labour Party, Social Democratic Party, and the Liberal Democrats.[2] Lester was best known for his influence on race relations legislation in the United Kingdom and as a founder-member of groups such as the Institute of Race Relations, the Campaign Against Racial Discrimination and the Runnymede Trust. Lester was also a prominent figure in promoting birth control and abortion through the Family Planning Association, in particular he is noted for his involvement in Northern Ireland affairs in relation to this. Lester resigned from the House of Lords after accusations of historic sexual harassment were made by Jasvinder Sanghera.
(...)
Lester was born into a Jewish family[3]

Old August 19th, 2020 #108
Stewart Meadows

Here's a new article about perverted "LGBT" jews:

Quote:
State Department appeals court decision granting US citizenship to baby of same-sex couple with Israeli roots

AUGUST 19, 2020 1:12 PM

(JTA) — The Jewish same-sex couple in Maryland will have to fight longer to have their baby daughter recognized as a U.S. citizen.

The State Department has appealed the decision by a federal court that granted citizenship to the daughter of Roee and Adiel Kiviti. The couple, both natives of Israel, were married in 2013 in California and have been fighting to obtain citizenship for Kessem since she was born 18 months ago to a surrogate in Canada.

A federal district court in Maryland in June recognized the baby’s birthright citizenship.

A number of Senate Democrats earlier this month in a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo pressed the State Department to explain why the children of same-sex U.S. parents are unable to obtain birthright citizenship.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/stat...-israeli-roots

Old August 30th, 2020 #109
Stewart Meadows

Mexico City's jewish mayor Claudia Sheinbaum promotes harmful "transgender" garbage:

Quote:
Mexico City drops gender-specific school uniforms

4 June 2019

Mexico City Mayor Claudia Sheinbaum has announced that pupils attending state schools will no longer have to wear gender-specific uniforms.

"Boys can wear skirts if they want and girls can wear trousers if they want," Mayor Sheinbaum said.
(...)
Ms Sheinbaum, from the left-wing Morena party, made the announcement while visiting a primary school in the city centre.

It was welcomed by transgender activists who said it would help children who until now had to use a uniform they may not have identified with.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-48511416

Quote:
Claudia Sheinbaum Pardo was born to a secular Jewish family in Mexico City.[2] Her grandparents emigrated to Mexico City from Lithuania (her father's Ashkenazi parents, in the 1920s) and Sofia, Bulgaria (her mother's Sephardic parents, in the early 1940s to escape the Holocaust), and she celebrated all the Jewish holidays at their homes.[3][2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Sheinbaum

Old September 9th, 2020 #110
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Poll: 74% of California Voters Reject Children’s Transgender Medical Treatments

Dr. Susan Berry 7 Sep 2020

A poll released Friday found a large majority of California likely voters reject the type of gender identity policies that would allow minor children access to transgender medical treatments such as hormone drugs and surgeries.

The poll, conducted by SPRY Strategies and sponsored by the Women’s Liberation Front, found 74 percent of likely California voters oppose policies that allow children who claim to be transgender to receive hormone and surgical treatments that could render them sterile.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...al-treatments/

Old October 28th, 2020 #111
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Forget he/she/they; now we must use ‘neo-pronouns’ like ve/vis/vir, ze/zem/zir & ey/em/eir. It’s nonsense

Debbie Hayton is a high school teacher and trade union officer. She teaches science to 11-18-year-olds at a school in central England. As a transgender person, she has written extensively about what it means to be trans and how trans people can be included in society without compromising the rights of other vulnerable groups. Her work can be read in publications from across the political spectrum, where rational scientific debate is allowed and encouraged.

28 Oct, 2020 15:41

The social engineering around new terms to describe ourselves are baffling & unnecessary. Why are charities, multinationals & broadcasters like the BBC so keen to push this agenda and brainwash our children?

Language is not only the medium of our speech, but the medium of our thoughts, so when people set out to change our language, we are right to be concerned. Unshackled by anything equivalent to the Académie Française, which regulates the French language, English develops in response to usage. But we would be naïve to imagine that all change is passive when vested interests are keen to change the way we think.

In recent years, gender has been quietly replacing sex in language and policy across the English-speaking world. But the changes are not stopping there. While the transgender lobby has shrieked their mantra, trans women are women, the group formerly known as women are having words ripped from them, even by their own support organisations. The coordination is uncanny.
(...)
The message is revolutionary: Pronouns should not be chosen by the observer on the evidence of what they see, but imposed by the subject on the basis of how they claim to feel about themselves. This is a massive leap from how we used to use pronouns (and most adults probably still do). They cease to describe material reality, and instead label identities. Why is the BBC doing this to our children? They move far beyond the familiar ‘he’ and ‘she’, or even ‘they’ – a pronoun that has long been used for someone whose sex may not be known. Without irony, the BBC introduced what they called “neo-pronouns,” such as:

Ne (ne/nem/nir)

Ve (ve/vis/vir)

Ze (ze/zem/zir)

They polished off their list with pronouns known as ‘Spivak’ (ey/em/eir). If this means anything to anyone, please do let me know. I may be trans but I have no secret knowledge that explains the purpose or need for these labels. But at 52 years old, I may be forgiven for oldthink. Children constructing their cognition on these labels will think differently about society. Because where there are labels, there are people to be labelled.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/504802-neo-...l-engineering/

Thanks, jews.

Old November 1st, 2020 #112
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Secretary of Health,

Kike PEDIATRICIAN Dr. Rachel Richard Levine

And people say California's fooked up?

Old November 1st, 2020 #113
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post

You wouldn't want that near your kids!!!

Old November 1st, 2020 #114
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
And as far as I know, he still has a practice.

====================

As a side note:

I have heard the "justification" that the reason why men are becoming "transgenders" is to protect their career. In other words, they will not be as likely lose their job/more likely to secure a job as woman or a freak.

This, of course, is a kike agenda.

It plants a seed in the minds of "men" who feel downtrodden in the matriarchy, which the kikes have installed as a step toward their agenda of total subversion of white nations. This is why (((they))) brainwash the feminists and other liberals to protest the patriarchy.

A patriarchy no longer exists in the west but (((they))) brainwash people (their lackeys aka liberals and centrists) to believe it does in order to blame the patriarchy for the downfalls of the matriarchy. Thus believing that a matriarchy is the obvious and best solution to the "toxic patriarchy" (which doesn't exist).

This is the Jew.

Old November 1st, 2020 #115
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post

I'm glad you spotlighted this sick transsexual jew, Larry. I've already written about him in this thread, but it deserves to be repeated for our new lurkers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
Exactly.

Old November 1st, 2020 #116
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I'm glad you spotlighted this sick transsexual jew, Larry. I've already written about him in this thread, but it deserves to be repeated for our new lurkers.

Exactly.

Oops. Sorry about that. Didn't think to search for it.

How i learned about this filthy kike was back about Feb or March during the beginning of the scamdemic lockdowns.

I have an acquaintance (a normie) who lives in PA and he sent me a video clip of this filth speaking at a press conference. He didn't mention that it was a guy, but as soon as I saw it, I just knew it had to be. Because although PA is largely a red state, I know that it's a heavily kiked state.

Sure enough, a quick google search revealed that it's a filthy man-kike pretending to be a female and everyone goes along with it.

But what bothered me most about it was that it's a pediatrician.

And what's equally revolting when you research this filth, is finding all the articles and videos lauding him as a "successful woman".

This really has gone too far. I welcome whatever it takes to get rid of this problem.

Old November 1st, 2020 #117
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
At Breitbart you're not allowed to name the jew. That's why Breitbart's journalists call George Soros "Hungarian-American", even though he's neither.
Not surprising.

Breitbart News' namesake, Andrew Breitbart, was a homosexual Jew (yes, he was married to a woman, means nothing because a bisexual is a faggot. You can't be half a faggot). While it is unknown if he was actually of Jew blood (he was adopted), race and culture exist in the mind.

If you are white and brought up by niggers, you'll very likely become a nigger by race even if your DNA and skin color says you are white.

This is why miscegenation is so tragic for those who are a product of it. You can never truly belong.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; November 6th, 2020 at 02:53 AM.

Old November 8th, 2020 #118
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Becoming a rebbetzin: What it’s like to come out as transgender when you’re married to a rabbi

Jun 30, 2020 By Josefin Dolsten

(JTA) — Samantha Zerin headed home from a Yiddish class she had taught as part of her synagogue’s adult education program on the evening of Dec. 19 and knew her life was about to change. That evening, the 775 families at Temple Emanu-El would be getting a message that she knew would surprise some of the people she had gotten to know since joining the community 3 1/2 years earlier.
https://forward.com/fast-forward/449...r-when-you-re/

Samantha Zerin:

Old November 8th, 2020 #119
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

You can put lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig.

Old November 28th, 2020 #120
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
New Book Exposes History and Money Behind The Transgender Lobby

Eric Striker Nov 23, 2020

An upcoming book from Antelope Hill provides meticulously sourced insight into the corrupt institutions and wealthy financiers that have created and imposed the inorganic transgender movement on the West and beyond.

In The Transgender Industrial-Complex, a copy of which was provided to National Justice for review, author Scott Howard provides over 400 pages of mostly unknown names and groups who, largely over the last 20 years, have used their money to fund phony science, corrupt law, judges and politicians, disseminate disinformation, and organize often thuggish and violent activism to force mostly English-speaking liberal democracies to seriously debate whether men can get pregnant or children should be allowed to choose to take drugs and have irreversible "gender affirmation surgeries."

Those who disagree on the grounds of ethics or science are marked for destruction.

Howard's book is effective because its chapters focus on tracing the money, examining the history, and looks at how the European Union and Washington export transgenderism to other nations. It effectively packages the actual science on transgenderism, that it is nothing more than organized and well-funded delirium, in a highly readable format.

The history of transgenderism as we know it is believed to have originated in Jewish circles in early 20th century Germany, but Howard's research shows that references to breaking down gender in Jewish circles go back to the 14th century, hundreds of years before Martha Baer, a B'nai B'rith member in Germany, became the world's first "sex-change" operation recipient. There is an interesting anecdote where a Jew involved in gender ideology converted to Catholicism and exposed the movement as an attempt to provoke moral chaos in European host societies. Magnus Hirschfeld is generally credited with creating the ideological rationale for "Trans" and "queerness" more broadly, but it was a Hirschfeld adept named Henry Gerber who imported the bizarre doctrine to the United States via "The Society for Human Rights" in Chicago.

Disagreeing with the concept of transgenderism or what the gender ideology does to those who subscribe to it is forbidden in American society. Howard explains the mechanism for this censorship, listing the small group of wealthy people -- most of them Jews -- who have created carrots and sticks in academia, the press and the culture at large for aspiring professionals to defy their own two eyes and embrace the 21st century's Lysenkoist crusade.

Just recently, the largest study ever conducted on transsexuals found that rather than being a biological flaw for man to correct through drugs and surgery, the lifestyle and practice of wanting to change your sex is merely a type of aggressive autism with psychiatric co-morbidities such as schizophrenia.

Conservative examinations of the transgender issue rarely provide a why for the what, but Howard pulls no punches in describing the impulse behind the neo-liberal transsexual push: powerful Jews believe traditional concepts of masculinity and femininity along with the normal family are philosophical categories and social assumptions Fascism swims in, thus they must be destroyed to preserve the power of the ruling class.

By deconstructing nature, our morality breaks down and we are more likely to embrace obscene and discordant unnatural behavior across the board. This makes populations weak and defenseless.

The Transgender Industrial-Complex is an authoritative tome that answers all of one's questions behind an issue that induces confusion and befuddlement among the vast majority of people.

Gender ideology is not just a strange liberal fad. It is a pernicious attack on Western civilization by wealthy and powerful people motivated by equal parts mental illness and malice.
https://national-justice.com/new-boo...nsgender-lobby

Tags
jews, jews are sick fucks, norman spack, sex change operation, transgender

Thread