Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 27th, 2008 #1
1st Edu

Default #1 Memphis Thread

They never just say niggers are the cause of all this. What about the JEWISH empowerment of the nigger? You can assume every crime case they are talking about is black against white.

Entire thread is worth a read. Anybody familiar with some of the cases discussed?

Memphis Firefights
http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=906936

"Good areas and bad areas" is a tourist fairy tale, told by someone not living in Memphis, or told by the Chamber of Commerce, but not told by someone reading the paper every day. Nothing personal, BB, but try moving to Memphis and then describe it. If someone asks how safe is St Louis, I keep my mouth shut because I don't live in St. Louis, or read their newspapers, but I do travel there occasionally. You might "feel" safe in Memphis, but you are not.

A few months ago, there was a home invasion and rape in Chickasaw Gardens, an "upscale" neighborhood that tourists would call a "safe area". The lady was followed home and forced inside. Her 12 yo son was locked in a room while she was raped. One of the rapists called someone on his cell phone to brag while she was being raped. That is how the cops caught them.

Germantown, an upscale area, is seeing an increase in home invasions, as is Bartlett (my area) A resident in Lakeland was followed home, pistol whipped, and robbed. All considered "safe areas" by tourists. People who live there, and pay attention, know better.

There was a serial rapist operating in Collierville and Germantown (both upscale burbs tourists call "good areas"). He had raped several women in Collierville, but the Collierville PD and politicians kept it quiet because they didn't want to damage the towns reputation. It was only after the rapist started up in Germantown that the info was released. I got it from a Lt. at CPD.

Hickory Hill, now Hickory Hood, is in an advanced stage of urban decay. 8 years ago, I lived there, it was the place people wanted to live. Then the city annexed and targeted it for Section 8 housing, and it went to crap almost immediately. Perhaps the fastest reversal of any area I've ever seen.

Parkway Village and Fox Meadows that 20 years ago were the highly desireable areas are bad. The Mall of Memphis was redubbed the Mall of Murder, closed and demolished. Now they only find dead bodies there. The Hickory Ridge Mall is beginning the slide into the pit.

Wolfchase Galleria, the new mall in the "safe area", wasn't open a week before the first carjacking and\or murder. They originally posted no carry, until the gun groups pressured and got it changed.

More than one tourist has been killed by falling off the beaten path of Beale Street. One was in an alley taking a whiz, and was killed. Another guy was assaulted by a security guard on Beale. A security guard with a criminal record, that was employed by minions of the city, to keep the peace. Another person was brutally assaulted by the owner of a club on Beale.

Graceland is under seige, evidenced by the swarm of security guards on every corner in every area.

Oak Court Mall, a beautiful young lady was killed in the parking garage. Another "good area".

Mud Island, an upscale community, a nursing student was gang raped and ran over with her car. Animals. Another "good area".

Collierville: an 80 year old lady was abducted from the Sonic, taken out in the boonies, raped and killed. Another "good area"

Cordova (lived there 20 years ago) has gone to crap. Home invasions and murders are on the rise. A murder victims dead body was found in a bathtub in an apartment at Woodchase, an apartment complex once viewed as upscale in a "good area". Section 8 got them.

A customer of mine went to Memphis for a little league tournament, and stayed in East Memphis, considered one of the "safe areas" by tourist. He, and most of his party had their cars smashed and grabbed. Luckily, I told him not to leave anything important in it, and he didn't leave his CCW in it. I warned him to stay in Southaven.

The problem with Memphis is that the city passed an ordinance forcing EVERY apartment complex to take Section 8 renters. That has emptied the housing projects, and spread the criminal element all around the city. Then of course, there is the Katrina element.

Memphis was featured for years on the show 48 hours, and now, Real Vice Cops (?). Gee, I wonder why?

Like everywhere, you have to be alert. But there are NO "safe" areas in Memphis. NONE, no not one. I've lived all around the Shelby County area, searching for the "good areas" and every time I moved somewhere, I was astounded by the things that go on around me. I finally realize that ther is no getting around crime in Memphis, you just have to be prepared for it.

There is a reason it is always voted #1 or #2 in violent metro areas. It's violent, and the potential exists in every section of the city. The predators are just as mobile as the prey herds."

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=906936

Last edited by 1st Edu; August 27th, 2008 at 02:09 PM.

Old August 28th, 2008 #2
Curtis Stone

Yeah, the problem is blacks. Memphis blacks are some of the worst in the nation. Mexicans also crud up the place, they have put their graffiti down Jackson Avenue, major nigger area, making it even worse. But blacks have moved into the very best neighborhoods, and it's all downhill for the neighborhood after that.

At one time the blacks were in their own neighborhoods, the whites enjoyed a nice lifestyle, as anywhere else. The upper class whites had it a little worse, as the blacks in government housing would prey on the "yuppie" neighborhoods nearby. Now the whites all across Memphis have one song to sing: "This used to be a nice neighborhood, when it was white". It's really a tragic, tragic thing that has happened in Memphis..."Black Power" and desegregation. Jewish professors and Jewish lawyers and Jewish politicians, yes, I think they can take a lot of the credit for helping Memphis become what it is today.

Old August 28th, 2008 #3
colleen

I grew up in Memphis, and well enjoyed an upper white class childhood and teenage years. College still pretty all white. As I got older, first my sister moved out of Memphis, then my brother...followed by my parents. I was the last hold out since I still enjoyed the free-artsy life of Midtown Memphis.

After I became a parent I started thinking of schools, friends, environment, etc for my children. Just as quickly as my family before me, I left Memphis also. Once upon a time there were good areas, no longer do they exist. Areas that 20-30 years ago where the "prominent" areas turned ghetto 10 years ago. the suburbs that used to see a black man walking down the street and arrest him now just drive by like its an every day occurrence.

Memphis is a prime example of a black being elected high official. Herrington became Mayor and Memphis went to hell. All that has come out of the destruction of Memphis is making my county in Mississippi the fastest growing and highering all their standards in education and citizens! I have read or watched on the news many of the cases listed in that forum, along with some not mentioned and that were close to home.

So my basic summary of Memphis is...... Memphis Sucks!

Last edited by colleen; August 28th, 2008 at 11:10 PM.

Old September 11th, 2008 #5
Mr.X

I was born and raised in memphis. I was forced out in 1987 due to the gigs. Just watch any episode of "the first 48" which used to be filmed in memphrika. I understand the city officials pressured A&E to stop filming memphrika because "it gives memphrika a bad reputation." I can't figure out when memphrika had a good reputation. A&E can't produce their show there anymore because they can't show the truth. That place is totally dangerous in any proximity of the city and surrounding counties. Don't go there, don't visit there, it's not worth risking your life. Take that from someone who went to the best schools that town had to offer.

Old December 27th, 2013 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

[feminist site story...no mention of race, of course. Detroit has the same problem.]

Memphis Gets Sued Over 15,000 Lost Rape Kits. Oopsie-Daisy!
http://jezebel.com/memphis-gets-sued...-da-1489836045

CatFiveHimmicaneUErin Gloria Ryan1L U
It's Memphrica. Big surprise. What's funny is you people who can't figure out that you can't have black 'people' and civilization. You have to pick one or the other. Just now

Old December 27th, 2013 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

braintreeUErin Gloria Ryan81L U
I don't get it. I literally don't get it. Is it because these cases don't get prosecuted? How could this evidence not be looked into for every single case??? Yesterday 12:08pm

CatFiveHimmicaneUbraintree1L U
Because niggers need the money for their EBT cards. So they can stock up energy for the next round of unprosecuted rapes.

Old December 27th, 2013 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

CatFiveHimmicaneUErin Gloria Ryan1L U
Am I the only one to realize how many social problems we could solve in one swoop by spaying and neutering negroes? Just now

Old March 24th, 2019 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

[interesting letter re Inside Memphis posted in 2019-03-24 Wrap]

http://www.kirksvilletoday.com/20190...ay-2019-03-23/

Thread