Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 7th, 2011 #1
Dmitri

Angry Pakistani mud taking advantage of my sister

First of all my younger sister is diagnosed with ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), and SAD (Social anxiety disorder, not Seasonal affective). She is now taking medication for her anxiety and depression for the past six months, and she also frequents an online advice forum for anxiety. Now there is where the problem lies. I'm not sure exactly when, but it was about 1-2 months ago she met this sleezeball Pakistani guy from the UK who also uses that forum. I noticed this because she often uses the family PC for chatting on Facebook and MSN. She also talks to him on the webcam/mic via Skype.

I wanted to see what this website was about, so I signed up as a member there and began talking to the same Pakistani guy over the course of a month. This guy is a Muslim in London with a lot of dough and a fetish for White girls. He talks about women like they are shit beneath his shoes. He doesn't have any sort of anxiety disorder, but instead preys on White girls that use the site to get help and advice. After he had gotten to know me after a while, he basically listed for me his schedule of "hooking up" with White girls all over the US, Canada and a few other places. He was very serious about this and was basically saying how easy it was to sexually take advantage of girls with mental disorders. He even mentioned "this chick in Canada" (my sister). He even showed me pictures of her and talked about how he was going to "nail dat pusy". Well, at that point I had had enough and told him to fuck off, and said if he was going anywhere near my sister that I'd be getting a life sentence for murder. He blocked me from his online contacts but my sister is still talking to him through online and texting.

My sister is aware of my "bias" towards Pakis and Negroes, something she does not agree with. She decried me as a "racist" when I told her about this sleezeball, and it was bad enough that I've been following her on this website, so she doesn't believe me. The mud and her are planning to meet a week from now. I am a 6'4 Canadian Russian guy, and he is a greasy-looking 5'8 Paki. Please tell me there is a better way to deal with this guy than having to follow my sister around the meetup date or having to beat this mud to a pulp. I'm really tired right now (haven't gotten any sleep last night), so I'm not reading much of what I'm typing and also might be forgetting to add a few things.

Old July 7th, 2011 #2
fuggles

sort him out

Old July 7th, 2011 #3
john2020
Banned

Default sss

Only reconmendation is to Beat the crap out of the mud, this is just more typical white women behavior loving muds.... it's growing and growing everyday.

Old July 7th, 2011 #4
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

That's too damn bad, Dim-itri. My nigga gonna handle him some pink pussy, and there's nothing a lame bitch-ass ho like you can do about it, son!

Old July 7th, 2011 #5
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Just tell him that you will cut his nuts off if he doesn't stay away from your sister.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration#Punishment
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old July 7th, 2011 #6
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Just tell him that you will cut his nuts off if he doesn't stay away of your sister.
Leave it to Ricky...the first thought that jumps to his head is close physical contact with the genitals of a non-white male.

Old July 7th, 2011 #7
john2020
Banned

Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
That's too damn bad, Dim-itri. My nigga gonna handle him some pink pussy, and there's nothing a lame bitch-ass ho like you can do about it, son!

Funny thing is I am aproacched almost everyday on the bus and school by Mud-women (many mongoloids like you) who basically throw themselves on me without asking anything in return, far worse than white women with blacks, if I wanted to i could have drilled tens' already but I reject them because i'm loyal to my race, but, In honor of you my panchito valdez, i think i'll make an exception with one of your sistas one day.

Old July 7th, 2011 #8
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by john2020 View Post
i think i'll make an exception with one of your sistas one day.
Male mudshark, huh?

Alex, tard this miscegenator.

Old July 7th, 2011 #9
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by john2020 View Post
. . . i think i'll make an exception with one of your sistas one day.
Indian (feather, not dot) pussy ain't half bad, but be careful. You'd be well advised to stay away from it entirely. Above all, don't get involved. In my younger days, teens and 20s, I had no reservations (no pun intended) about Indian women and I became deeply involved with a woman who was at least half Amerindian from some tribe in the northwest -- I forget which one, and I couldn't pronounce it when I did know it. This Indian girl had what is known in less-than-polite company as a "snapping pussy". She could squeeze her vaginal muscles during sex at just the right time and so powerfully, it bordered on pain, but in such a way that would literally make me almost black out. I kid you not.

I hated to give that up. She was absolutely gorgeous. Five foot two, 110 lbs. She had olive skin and Caucasian features and the only thing that belied her Indian heritage was long, thick, coal black hair that went all the way down to her cute little butt, and eyes so black you could see your reflection in them; and of course, alcoholism, which was our undoing. At her size, she could only drink about 2 beers before she was DRUNK. And she never drank less than 6. And when she was drunk, she wanted to fight, and nothing I could do except leave would avoid it. By "fight", I don't mean "argue". I mean biting, clawing, screaming, hair-pulling fits of rage. So I would leave, and the next day I would find her in the bathroom in a puddle of puke not remembering a single thing about how she got there.

Last edited by Marse Supial; July 7th, 2011 at 06:03 PM.

Old July 7th, 2011 #10
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
Indian (feather, not dot) pussy ain't half bad, but be careful. You'd be well advised to stay away from it entirely. Above all, don't get involved. In my younger days, teens and 20s, I had no reservations (no pun intended) about Indian women and I became deeply involved with a woman who was at least half Amerindian from some tribe in the northwest -- I forget which one, and I couldn't pronounce it when I did know it. This Indian girl had what is known in less-than-polite company as a "snapping pussy". She could squeeze her vaginal muscles during sex at just the right time and so powerfully, it bordered on pain, but in such a way that would literally make me almost black out. I kid you not.
I observed a woman(White) do that at a bachelor party once. Damnest thing I ever saw. She could suck a ping pong ball into her snatch and then shoot it back out about 15 feet. Then she would open and close her puss real fast like a goll durn real red snapper. I don't think I'd want to do something like that though. A little to intimidating for me. The whole pain and blacking out part isn't my bag.

Old July 7th, 2011 #11
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Indian (feather, not dot) pussy ain't half bad, but be careful.
I'm surprised to hear this expressed so candidly. I thought this was the sort of thing white supremacists did covertly in Thailand.

Old July 7th, 2011 #12
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
I'm surprised to hear this expressed so candidly. I thought this was the sort of thing white supremacists did covertly in Thailand.
Where would you find an Amerindian girl in Thailand?

Old July 7th, 2011 #13
OTPTT
Banned

Come on guys. The OP has 8 posts and has been here less than a month.

We've seen these trolls enough that I'm surprised the pattern didn't jump off the screen and whisper in your ears. I suspect this is some SPLC scum hoping someone will encourage some sort of violence against the non-existent subject in it's post. Or it could be someone that I know here to cause trouble for the same reasons.

Old July 7th, 2011 #14
Dmitri

If this thread isn't appropriate then please delete it. I've realized what kind of idiotic thread I made in hindsight, and I never intended to incite any violent comments. I only felt the need to rant and let loose some steam at the time. For any of the antis or prospective WNs that may see this against us, I do not represent the majority here and yes, I'm an idiot. Please delete this thread.

Old July 7th, 2011 #15
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

slap the shit out of ur sister first. And then beat the mud out out of the greasy paki.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old July 7th, 2011 #16
varg

Quote:

I hated to give that up. She was absolutely gorgeous. Five foot two, 110 lbs. She had olive skin and Caucasian features and the only thing that belied her Indian heritage was long, thick, coal black hair that went all the way down to her cute little butt, and eyes so black you could see your reflection in them; and of course, alcoholism, which was our undoing. At her size, she could only drink about 2 beers before she was DRUNK. And she never drank less than 6. And when she was drunk, she wanted to fight, and nothing I could do except leave would avoid it. By "fight", I don't mean "argue". I mean biting, clawing, screaming, hair-pulling fits of rage. So I would leave, and the next day I would find her in the bathroom in a puddle of puke not remembering a single thing about how she got there.
Why do you old losers keep trying to normalize your disgusting behavior among WN?

No we don't want to accept you.

First it was "I'm 1/16th indian but look white.. I'm still one of you right?"

Now you want us to listen to you blather on about hot Indian pussy and how it was only a problem because she drank...

Fucking disgusting

Old July 7th, 2011 #17
varg

Average Demographics of VNN:

45 and older

childless

A) nonwhite ancestry
or
B) race mixer

Which would be a shorter list: a list of older WNs who haven't fucked nonwhites or ones who have?

Old July 7th, 2011 #18
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri View Post
First of all my younger sister is diagnosed with ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), and SAD (Social anxiety disorder, not Seasonal affective). She is now taking medication for her anxiety and depression for the past six months, and she also frequents an online advice forum for anxiety. Now there is where the problem lies. I'm not sure exactly when, but it was about 1-2 months ago she met this sleezeball Pakistani guy from the UK who also uses that forum. I noticed this because she often uses the family PC for chatting on Facebook and MSN. She also talks to him on the webcam/mic via Skype.

I wanted to see what this website was about, so I signed up as a member there and began talking to the same Pakistani guy over the course of a month. This guy is a Muslim in London with a lot of dough and a fetish for White girls. He talks about women like they are shit beneath his shoes. He doesn't have any sort of anxiety disorder, but instead preys on White girls that use the site to get help and advice. After he had gotten to know me after a while, he basically listed for me his schedule of "hooking up" with White girls all over the US, Canada and a few other places. He was very serious about this and was basically saying how easy it was to sexually take advantage of girls with mental disorders. He even mentioned "this chick in Canada" (my sister). He even showed me pictures of her and talked about how he was going to "nail dat pusy". Well, at that point I had had enough and told him to fuck off, and said if he was going anywhere near my sister that I'd be getting a life sentence for murder. He blocked me from his online contacts but my sister is still talking to him through online and texting.

My sister is aware of my "bias" towards Pakis and Negroes, something she does not agree with. She decried me as a "racist" when I told her about this sleezeball, and it was bad enough that I've been following her on this website, so she doesn't believe me. The mud and her are planning to meet a week from now. I am a 6'4 Canadian Russian guy, and he is a greasy-looking 5'8 Paki. Please tell me there is a better way to deal with this guy than having to follow my sister around the meetup date or having to beat this mud to a pulp. I'm really tired right now (haven't gotten any sleep last night), so I'm not reading much of what I'm typing and also might be forgetting to add a few things.
Well if they meet up they will no doubt fuck. So you have a few choice, theres some violent ones, theres some ones that you end up doing nothing in the end. But honestly whatever it is you decide to do i suggest it involves fire, a big big fire.

You shouldn't let your sister be a whore, you should have shown her all of what he said.

Old July 8th, 2011 #19
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Screw that! String him up a tree by his balls.

Paki mud muslims do invoke Sharia law when it comes to fornication.
So castration isn't out of the question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Just tell him that you will cut his nuts off if he doesn't stay away from your sister.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castration#Punishment

Old July 8th, 2011 #20
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

And your sister's father is where during all of this?

Thread