Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 17th, 2007 #1
Apocalypto
Banned

Default Jews want to outlaw spanking, could interfere with their indoctrination.

the Jew World Order is now going after spankers, parents who spank their children, you can have ZOG orcs come to your house and steal your children if you discipline them, for perhaps, behaving like the niggers they see on MTV.

Better you should kill your children than let the Jews and this sick culture have them. the Jew World Order will turn your daughters into brood whores for niggers and turn your sons into faggots, preferring to kill your children or at least have them die as martyrs is preferrable is not the 'extremist' viewpoint, it's the only rational, moral choice.

Telling your daughters you would rather kill them than have them get knocked up by a groid is not extreme, it is your duty as a responsible parent, and let them know you're not kidding. Explain in detail the exact procedure you will use to snuff out their life if they ever willingly have sex with a nigger.

Old February 18th, 2007 #2
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
I raised several kids very successfully without hitting them once.I was raised by child beaters and learned the hard way,how not to raise a child.Physical assault of any kind has the opponent effect on children and actually does nothing to correct their problem,it only creates more problems for them later.Once you have been beaten , spanked,slapped or injured for the same issue over and over again;the eventual effect of the pain become minimal or of no concern.
You are either joking, or have not risen a single strong-willed child, comrade. Disciplining the children in the old time-tested manner is the only way that works: without strict discipline even kids of good racial stock go bad.

Old February 19th, 2007 #3
Save-the-USA

Quote:
Better you should kill your children than let the Jews and this sick culture have them
I guess you have none otherwise a sane person would not make such a foolish statement.

Thread