VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2009 #41
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
If you don't believe me (you and Steve B.) then ask yourself how American Dissident Voices was on for years and years on not only shortwave but also domestic AM stations. I used to catch it on an AM station when I lived in Louisiana. You guys are too pessimistic.
How long ago was that? Name me one pro White radio station or program that is on any of the FCC approved AM and FM radio bands?

Old August 9th, 2009 #42
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
How long ago was that? Name me one pro White radio station or program that is on any of the FCC approved AM and FM radio bands?
Name one pro-White group that has had an interest in it other than NA! None. They think the internetz is end all-be all. Itz not. Alex probably knows more about how many stations ADV was on since he was a big wheel in the org. as I understand it.

FCC doesn't regulate speech, Steve. They set up some rules, of course. You cannot go and say "fuck" on the air, although they recently ruled that you can under certain circumstances.

There is also the option of low power micro FM up to 100 watts. The one in my area covers the city, although FCC claims that the radius is 3.5 miles:

Quote:
These stations are authorized for noncommercial educational broadcasting only (no commercial operation) and operate with an effective radiated power (ERP) of 100 watts (0.1 kilowatts) or less, with maximum facilities of 100 watts ERP at 30 meters (100 feet) antenna height above average terrain (HAAT). The approximate service range of a 100 watt LPFM station is 5.6 kilometers (3.5 miles radius).
http://www.fcc.gov/lpfm/

You mistakenly think that they really delve into programming when the license is issued. They don't. They would get complaints, of course, but they cannot do much about it due to free speech issues. In NYC, low power stations tend to be ethnic in nature: Ricans, Dominicans, jews, etc. No reason why YT can't do it.

TV stations that are educational, non-commercial do not have pay fees:
Quote:
Also exempt are full-service
noncommercial educational radio and TV broadcast
licensees and permittees, provided that the proposed
facility will be operated noncommercially. See 47 C.F.R.
Section 1.1114.

This is the instruction sheet
. I have not had time to read all of the legal crap although they do exclude you if you have had a drug crime conviction. Rape and murder okay, just no drugs.

The other option is cable tv. Cable gets away with obscene language because they are outside of the FCC regs in most ways. That's why you can say things on HBO that you cannot on the airwaves.

Not be pessimistic, I am going to look into this further. I may decide to put up a low power station for educational purposes.

Old August 9th, 2009 #43
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Name one pro-White group that has had an interest in it other than NA! None. They think the internetz is end all-be all. Itz not. Alex probably knows more about how many stations ADV was on since he was a big wheel in the org. as I understand it.

FCC doesn't regulate speech, Steve. They set up some rules, of course. You cannot go and say "fuck" on the air, although they recently ruled that you can under certain circumstances.

There is also the option of low power micro FM up to 100 watts. The one in my area covers the city, although FCC claims that the radius is 3.5 miles:

http://www.fcc.gov/lpfm/

You mistakenly think that they really delve into programming when the license is issued. They don't. They would get complaints, of course, but they cannot do much about it due to free speech issues. In NYC, low power stations tend to be ethnic in nature: Ricans, Dominicans, jews, etc. No reason why YT can't do it.

TV stations that are educational, non-commercial do not have pay fees:

This is the instruction sheet
. I have not had time to read all of the legal crap although they do exclude you if you have had a drug crime conviction. Rape and murder okay, just no drugs.

The other option is cable tv. Cable gets away with obscene language because they are outside of the FCC regs in most ways. That's why you can say things on HBO that you cannot on the airwaves.

Not be pessimistic, I am going to look into this further. I may decide to put up a low power station for educational purposes.
I admit I don't know that much about it but because there are no WN broadcasts on AM or FM that leads be to believe not that there isn't an interest in it but that it wouldn't be allowed, "legally" that is.

Maybe Linder can shed some light on this as he has had the experience.

Old August 9th, 2009 #44
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Yes, I am aware that you have to have a FCC license. I have one for amateur radio, so I have some familiarity with FCC. In fact, they issue you a ULS number now that covers any business you have with them.

There are pirate stations on radio. FCC doesn't go after them much, but the possibility is there. Most pirates are found as low power on FM radio bands and on 6950-6955USB on the HF band. Pator Rick Strawcutter went to court with them over his low power, unlicensed FM station. He won. Finally, FCC revised rules to include less than 100W "community radio", low power stations.

Third, the issue of nigger crime, etc. is regularly dealt with on the Liberty Net on the amateur radio band (3960LSB, Sat. nights starting 10EST). The FCC isn't after those guys.
The more people you can reach the more they'll try to shut you down. A 100 watt micro radio station is a far cry from the proposal to buy a television station that started this discussion.

I mentioned licensing when buying old broadcast equipment at ham radio shows was mentioned. These plans are not well thought out. The jews don't control broadcast radio and television from top to bottom by accident. The FCC was created to circumvent the first amendment and censor political content. They do this by creating a labyrinth of regulation that only well financed jews or neutered jew-safe goyim can navigate.

But the regulatory hurdles are the jew's second line of defense against free speech, we can't even get past the first line of defense, the cost. By licensing stations supply is restricted, making them very expensive. $500,000 won't cut it.

But if you want to play old ADVs on a 100 watt non-profit station listened to by 50 people they'll probably allow it. It keeps you occupied.

Old August 9th, 2009 #45
Joe_J.
Radio active

Your optimism is contagious. Keep spreading it.

Quote:
But if you want to play old ADVs on a 100 watt non-profit station listened to by 50 people they'll probably allow it. It keeps you occupied.
Not really. Something like that could be set and running while one is out working, etc. Not hard at all to do.

Yes, television would be difficult. The other option is local access cable television. They really cannot say no to that. Pastor James Wickstrom uses it in Michigan and Alex Jones' fame spread that way.

Old August 10th, 2009 #46
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
I admit I don't know that much about it but because there are no WN broadcasts on AM or FM that leads be to believe not that there isn't an interest in it but that it wouldn't be allowed, "legally" that is.

Maybe Linder can shed some light on this as he has had the experience.
Don't really have experience in it, but here's what I know. Pierce bought the time used for his ADVs. As I recall, and he told me this directly, almost nobody would sell him any airtime for fear of the jews. A couple Italians weren't afraid to say fuck you to the kikes, that was it. Again, refused to SELL him airtime. I think ADV were primarily broadcast out of two places: somewhere in Rhode Island and Arizona.

Theoretically, there's nothing illegal about Whites buying a station and putting out their message. In practical terms, it would be extremely expensive and very likely, if the message were getting out and through, it would be easy for the FCC to find a pretext to shut the station down. The FCC doesn't directly control content apart from regulating obscenity and forcing you to put on a certain amount of news (under the fiction that radio space is limited); they can even force you to broadcast in different languages (Spanish in Texas, for example) if they decide it's in the community interest. And even though they don't directly regulate content, since you to reapply for your license every so often, and since it's very easy to make complaints, they do control your content.

Bottom line: until we're willing to kill and bribe like the jews do, we'll have to survive on whatever justice they decide to dish out. I haven't noticed that jews are big rule follwers, have you?

Old August 10th, 2009 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator

You guys are barking up the wrong tree on FCC radio. What you want to do is pro quality podcasts of an hour or two length. If you have the goods, the audience will come. Being live only matters if you're doing call ins.

Old August 11th, 2009 #48
N.B. Forrest

[QUOTE=Joe_J.;1034953
Any business providing "have to have" stuff can do well. Food is a good one. In fact, I will give you guys some food for thought. Recently, here in the area, someone opened a store selling outdated groceries. All processed stuff. My wife goes there for deals on granola bars, chips, etc. and even salad dressing. The people running the place tell her that they can sell out of date goods like that for up to a year on most things and two years on others. They have a goldmine. The place is always full, the grocery stores or grocery broker jews are happy to get rid of out of date stuff. Give that one some thought.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. As for convenience-type stores: I went to one Sunday evening, and they had a long line of local Joe Sixpacks buying 12-packs like they were going out of style, and virtually everyone around here seems to buy cigs.

One of the virtues of hustling booze 'n smokes - unlike prepared food items like hot dogs, etc. - is that they last a hell of a lot longer on the shelf. The only possible moral snag is selling poison to White fools.

Then, of course, there's the danger of getting your brains blown out by some goddam nigger at 3 A.M. ......

Old August 11th, 2009 #49
MarkP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Don't really have experience in it, but here's what I know. Pierce bought the time used for his ADVs. As I recall, and he told me this directly, almost nobody would sell him any airtime for fear of the jews. A couple Italians weren't afraid to say fuck you to the kikes, that was it. Again, refused to SELL him airtime. I think ADV were primarily broadcast out of two places: somewhere in Rhode Island and Arizona.
Talking of Pierce, if I had $500.000 I would spend this on what remains of his outfit: The National Vanguard http://www.natvan.com/ turning it into a Nationalsozialismus group.

Dr William Pierce - a Good Man.

Old August 11th, 2009 #50
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
You guys are barking up the wrong tree on FCC radio. What you want to do is pro quality podcasts of an hour or two length. If you have the goods, the audience will come. Being live only matters if you're doing call ins.
Alex, I really did catch ADV on a station in Louisiana. Can't remember the callsign.

I think you are right about license renewal as a way of control. I had not thought about that.

You really think that podcasts will be enough? I don't say that it won't work, I just think that mass broadcasting is a good idea, even local access cable. I am checking into that now. Alex Jones gained his fame from people showing his movies on local access. Prior to that, he only had a spot on GCN network's purchase of shortwave radio time and not that many kwans even know what shortwave is. So, local access really made him who he is. I think it is worth pursuing and am looking into it. Not that anyone wants to see my mug on tv. I would just like to find some stuff like Robert Matthew's old speeches, GLR, and even a Goyfire with no profanity that can be aired.

Old August 12th, 2009 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Alex, I really did catch ADV on a station in Louisiana. Can't remember the callsign.
The ones I mentioned were their hubs, as I recall. I guess they were on others.

BTW, I was not a "big wheel" in NA.

Quote:
I think you are right about license renewal as a way of control. I had not thought about that.
It's a sword over the owner's head if he gets out of line.

Quote:
You really think that podcasts will be enough?
I didn't say anything about enough. I think podcasts are a more effective form than broadcast radio. If the quality is there, the listeners will come. The quality of the show matters more than the medium.

Quote:
I don't say that it won't work, I just think that mass broadcasting is a good idea, even local access cable. I am checking into that now. Alex Jones gained his fame from people showing his movies on local access. Prior to that, he only had a spot on GCN network's purchase of shortwave radio time and not that many kwans even know what shortwave is. So, local access really made him who he is. I think it is worth pursuing and am looking into it. Not that anyone wants to see my mug on tv. I would just like to find some stuff like Robert Matthew's old speeches, GLR, and even a Goyfire with no profanity that can be aired.
Sure, cable access is good, if you can get on. Most cable access shows are lousy. I don't listen to lousy stuff just because I agree with its politics. Most WN media is amateur semiliterates trying to compete with professional jews.

Old August 12th, 2009 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

Look at what the top pros are doing. Copy that but fill with WN content. Two top pros are Bill Simmons (sports and Hollywood) and Adam Carolla (comedy +). Their podcasts average about an hour, and both of them are funny and good interviewers. They get hundreds of thousands of downloads of each podcast they put out. Carolla does about a podcast a day; Simmons averages about three podcasts a week.

WN could learn from those two. Copy their format, fill with your content. Put it out frequently and reliably. If you have something worth listening to, you'll get listeners.

Old August 12th, 2009 #53
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I would invest it in a auto junk yard with a repair and body shop on the lot.

Everything sells on an auto from the wiring harness to the vaulve caps. When the auto has served it's purpose then crush it.

You could rebuild wrecked cars and sale them. You could rebuild automatic trasmissions, engines, starters, altinators... Ect.

Have a wrecker service on the side for generating extra cash.

You can take cash (pocket) credit cards or barter.

Lots of money to be made if done right. I know how to do all this except I am just too damned poor.

I would put White publications out front for the public and have White radio programming playing in the back ground and not care if my employees carry guns for the snakes.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old August 12th, 2009 #54
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:

I didn't say anything about enough. I think podcasts are a more effective form than broadcast radio. If the quality is there, the listeners will come. The quality of the show matters more than the medium.

Sure, cable access is good, if you can get on. Most cable access shows are lousy. I don't listen to lousy stuff just because I agree with its politics. Most WN media is amateur semiliterates trying to compete with professional jews.
Most WN media may be awful, but I thought that the Goyfire programs were well done and professional. Why can't we see more of that kind of thing?

Old August 13th, 2009 #55
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
With a non-franchised convenience store you can sell White oriented publications, too. I remember an old lady in my town used to sell "The Spotlight."
That's a blast from the past. "The Spotlight" was the first pro White newspaper/magazine which I had ever seen. The guys who gave me a copy were the first people I had ever met who named the Jew. One of the fellows-a guy named Van Loman who ran for Cincinnati City Council a few times-was obviously very bright and incredibly well informed about political and economic matters. I just wasn't ready for the conversion. Too much of the good jew/bad jew going on in my head.

To the point of the thread-$500k free and clear.

I'm almost debt free, but I'd probably clear my financial equation of all debt. I'd also take a three month and do some serious travel. I've only been to Europe once, so I'd spend at least a few months on that trip and I'd also go to Russia.

While $500k ($460 after debt payoff and travel) is nothing so sneer at, it isn't near enough to radically alter one's living standard. It's also not enough to become a major backer of a cause. So, I'd park the balance in cash. The financial system is still very shaky. There may be a very good opportuntiy in the not to distant future to make some serious money if the market does another tank like it has from its peak in 2007. Imagine playing puts aggressively on Countrywide or Lehman Brothers? There ought to be several similar opportunties.

After my smashing success in my option plays and my new $20 million bankroll, I'll be certain to respond generously to each and every one of FBI informant Hal Turner's requests for donations.

Or at least send him some commissary money.

Old August 18th, 2009 #56
Zenos

I would buy any business in Nevada, doesn't really matter which, a 7-11 would be just fine. Then apply for a gambling license and put about 10 slot machines in front.

It wouldn't matter how much the store itself made, I would make substantially more than that on the slots themselves.

Old August 18th, 2009 #57
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

I would buy land, weapons, gold or silver and non perishable food. In that order.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Thread