VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 4th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post White Man Joseph Utash Beaten By Mob In Detroit After Hitting Boy With Truck

White Man Beaten By Mob In Detroit After Hitting Boy With Truck: Was It A Hate Crime?

DETROIT (WWJ) - As a 54-year-old Roseville man clings to life in the hospital following a brutal mob beating on Detroit’s east side, many are starting to wonder if the whole thing was racially motivated.

As first reported by WWJ Newsradio 950, an 11-year-old boy suffered a broken leg on Wednesday when he was hit by a pickup truck after walking into the street near Morang and Balfour. The driver, Steven Utash, immediately got out of his truck after hitting the boy and was viciously attacked by 10 to 12 men. The beating was so brutal, Utash was rendered unconscious.

Utash’s son Joseph told WWJ’s Gary Lundy Thursday night that his father remains in a medically induced coma, nearly unrecognizable due to his injuries. He also said his wallet was stolen from his truck.

“If it went on any longer, my dad wouldn’t be in the hospital right now, he would be in the morgue. The way he looked, I am surprised that he is alive,” he said. “He has bruising over his face, his eyes are swollen, I believe it’s his left eye that is completely swollen shut. He also has a big, huge knot on his forehead like he got hit with an object, not a fist.”

Joseph Utash said he was working with his father in Detroit just hours before the attack. Both of the men are tree-trimmers, working in the city for years now.

“I came home from work and it was on the news, my dad’s pickup truck, and I was just like ‘Oh my god.’ Then I heard that he hit a kid and I was like freaking out that my dad hit a kid. And then I heard that bystanders just beat him up and I just, I called my mom immediately,” he said. ”From what I’m hearing is he tried to fight back, but trying to fight back against 11 people fighting you, that’s 22 fists coming at you at once, you can’t really do much.”

Detroit Police Sgt. Michael Woody said Steven Utash was not at fault for the accident.

“Our preliminary investigation shows the child stepped in front of his vehicle,” Woody said. “He did exactly the right thing. He stopped his vehicle, he got out and he tried to render aid to a small child. He did exactly what he was supposed to do… It was a small child and it was an accident; is what it was.”

State Rep. Alberta Tinsley Talabi (D-Detroit), told WWJ Legal Analyst Charlie Langton the incident appears to have racial overtones, adding, “it’s wrong.”

Joseph Utash said although it was tough to stomach, he watched video of the incident.

“It shows the kid, he was standing on the curb with his dad and as my dad’s truck was coming down the street, the kid stepped right in front of my dad’s truck. My dad had absolutely not one chance in the world to try to swerve out-of-the-way or stop,” he said. “He got out of the car to check on the kid and before he even got up to the kid, he got assaulted by 11, 12 people. They jumped all over him and beat him up. While they were jumping him, somebody else jumped in the truck and stole his belongings. They took his wallet, his cellphone, everything out of his truck.”

Sgt. Woody said the gas station at the corner where the accident happened is a popular neighborhood gathering place, so it was no surprise that there were 20 or 30 people at the scene of the attack.

“It didn’t take very long for people to converge on the area when they saw the accident take place,” Woody said. “When the child was struck, he was in a lot of pain, there was screaming and crying. He was terrified, I’m sure, and I think that’s what drew the attention of the people in the immediate area.”

One woman stepped in to help Steven Utash. Nurse Debra Hughes intervened and stopped the attack: “He was already down, bleeding from the mouth and the nose – so there wasn’t nothing else they could do to him but kill him,” she said.

“Then EMS came and I kept him calm, I kept his hands down and everything so he could be comfortable,” said Hughes. “He had the biggest gash on his head I ever seen – he was bleeding from the mouth and he was unconscious when I first got there … being a registered nurse, I thought I could go out and help him.”

Joseph Utash said he believes his father was intentionally targeted or even worse, that skin color might have played a role. Based on witness accounts, the attackers were African American.

“I’ve talked to one Detroit police officer and I think that, personally in my own heart, I think it was all a setup from the gate,” he said, ”meaning that my dad’s been driving up and down Morang for 15, 16 years working for the same company and they know he has a job, they know he has money and they robbed him. You know, he had a bag with all his stuff in it. He showed me that he had all this money in his wallet that morning, telling me he just took the money out of the bank so he could pay his dentist.

“As far as a hate crime, it might be,” he said. “You know, it’s like you go in Detroit and you’re white, you don’t belong. Seriously. I’ve been pulled over by police before and they’re like ‘Get back across 8 Mile,’ like I’m not supposed to be over there, like I’m not allowed to go in Detroit.”

Police declined to say if investigators thought the attack was racially charged.

The boy, David Harris, is expected to recover from his injuries, according to his uncle, Desmond Key. No arrests have been made in the beating, but the boy’s father was taken into custody, on an unrelated warrant.

“At this point, based on [the pickup driver's] condition, there’s some pretty serious charges that we’re looking at,” Sgt. Woody said.

Police are hoping the public can help investigators find those responsible for the beating.

Anyone who witnessed the attack, can identify the assailants, or who has any information about this case is urged to call Detroit police at 313-596-1616. Tips can be made anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.

read full article at source: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/...-a-hate-crime/

Old April 4th, 2014 #2
varg

His problem was that he got out of his car and tried to help the niglet, instead of running it through.

Old April 4th, 2014 #3
Fred
Commie Killer

Tragic, but some humor here.

" The boy, David Harris, is expected to recover from his injuries, according to his uncle, Desmond Key. No arrests have been made in the beating, but the boy’s father was taken into custody, on an unrelated warrant."

Old April 4th, 2014 #4
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Exclamation Caution: Wild Primate Zone Ahead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by From The Article
... Sgt. Woody said the gas station at the corner where the accident happened is a popular neighborhood gathering place, so it was no surprise that there were 20 or 30 people at the scene of the attack. ...
Yeah, guess why.:
Can you say "malt liqueur"?

Plus, a hoodrat "hostel" ("housing project") across the road hardly helps.

Old April 4th, 2014 #5
Karl Lueger

whats the difference between a dog thats been hit by a car
and a nigger thats been hit by a car?

theres skid marks in front of the dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post

DETROIT (WWJ) - As a 54-year-old Roseville man clings to life in the hospital following a brutal mob beating on Detroit’s east side, many are starting to wonder if the whole thing was racially motivated.

Detroit Police Sgt. Michael Woody said Steven Utash was not at fault for the accident.

Police declined to say if investigators thought the attack was racially charged.
Yeah a nigger can adapt to the standard and value of civilized society,
nor can they understand it..
o you ever watch niggers crossing a paved road with cars?

They never us the crosswalk, preferring to randomly walks across wherever, slowly and lazily,
daring the drivers to do anything..
yes its very tempting to run it over for the fun, but not worth the possibility kwaps can arrest you if they find you..

Rambo, John J.

Old April 4th, 2014 #6
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
h, immediately got out of his truck after hitting the boy and was viciously attacked by 10 to 12 men. The beating was so brutal, Utash was rendered unconscious.
Remember the thread with one on one white man and nigger? And my point was how niggers bash in numbers "all the time" while the white man allows it to be fair fight (Even though, other white man was available to join in and fight) but never did. Even when the nigger trumps for a very short amount of time at start of fight, white man stayed out of it.

Niggers must be placed back in the jungles.

Old April 4th, 2014 #7
varg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...it-police.html

Beating of white driver by angry (nigger) mob after he accidentally ran over young boy ruled NOT a hate crime by Detroit police

Steve Utash, 54, accidentally hit David Harris, a 10-year-old black boy, with his truck when he darted out into the busy street, surveillance footage showed

Utash stopped to make sure the boy was okay and was instead savagely beaten by as many as 12 people, said police

Police have ruled out the beating being a hate crime, but are still searching for the attackers, who also stole his wallet

The family of the young boy have condemned the attack

A 54-year-old white man has been left barely clinging to life after he was brutally beaten by a group of black men when he got out of his car to check on a young black boy he accidentally hit.

Steve Utash, from suburban Roseville, was beaten into a coma Wednesday by an angry mob in a poverty-stricken (nigger-stricken) Detroit neighborhood after David Harris, 10, ran in front of his truck on a busy street, but police insist the incident was not racially motivated.

The gang also stole his wallet before leaving him for dead.

Utash is in extremely critical condition with severe head wounds, Detroit Police spokesperson Jennifer Moreno told MailOnline. It is not known if he will survive.

'If it went on any longer, my dad wouldn’t be in the hospital right now, he would be in the morgue,' son Joseph Utash told CBS Detroit.

Loving husband: Steve Utash, pictured with wife Starr Utash, was beaten into a life-threatening coma after he accidentally ran over a young boy

He's going to survive: David Harris, 10, suffered only a broken leg after running into traffic

Group of friends: Four individuals are shown standing by the side of the road at left and Harris can be seen darting head on into traffic at right

Security footage from a gas station Harris and friends were standing in front of shows him inexplicably running into oncoming traffic before being mowed down by Utash's vehicle.

Utash immediately stops to check on the boy, but several black males from their late teens to their early 20s quickly descend on the scene.

Police quickly ruled the incident an accident.

'It was determined that the driver of the vehicle wouldn't have had any chance of stopping,' Moreno explained.

But what happened next is considered by Utash's family to be an act of retaliation.

Police tell MailOnline that about a dozen young males attacked the married father of three, beating him into a coma that he still hasn't woken from.

Released from the hospital: Harris suffered only a broken leg, he has already been sent home

'It’s not like he hit the kid on purpose and they were trying to get revenge,' daughter Felicia Utash told WXYZ. 'He literally just tried to stop and help the kid and people came out of nowhere and tried to kill him.'

His son Joseph Utash hinted it might have been a setup to rob his father, perhaps even a hate crime.

'I think it was all a setup from the gate,' he told CBS Detroit. 'My dad’s been driving up and down Morang for 15, 16 years working for the same company... they know he has money and they robbed him.

'As far as a hate crime, it might be,' he continued. 'You go in Detroit and you’re white, you don’t belong.'

Police immediately dismissed the notion.

'We have no evidence to suggest it's a hate crime,' Moreno told MailOnline.

The boy's father was arrested after a background check revealed he has an active warrant, according to the Detroit Free-Press, but police declined to say if he would be charged in connection with the beating.

Mob rule: The angry mob that would soon mercilessly beat Utash begins gathering where the boy was struck

Witnesses said Utash immediately pulled over to check on Harris after hitting him.

‘David was laying right in front of the driveway and he had blood coming out of his mouth,’ James Duston Jr., the boy’s godfather told WXYZ. He couldn’t move his body.’

The crowd ran towards the boy's screams and mercilessly beat Utash.

‘This little boy was screaming,’ a woman told the Free Press. ‘There was a lot of people that came out. It was crazy.’

All hell broke loose.

‘I think it lasted about one minute and then they let him go,’ a bystander told WXYZ. ‘And then they jumped back on him again and they did it about three times and finally someone was trying to help the guy that got beat up.’

‘He had the biggest gash on his head I ever seen – he was bleeding from the mouth and he was unconscious when I first got there,’ Debra Hughes told WWJ.

Harris suffered a broken leg, he has since been released from a local hospital, Moreno said. A message left with the family seeking further comment has not yet been returned.

Brutal beatdown: The unidentified driver was savagely beaten after stopping to check on the young boy he accidentally hit with while driving this pickup truck

‘It was sad because I knew the guy was getting out of his car to try and see what damage he did,’ the witness added.

‘He got his,’ another witness to the beating told the Free Press. ‘He got beat up real bad.’
Both the driver and the boy were taken to a local hospital.

The boy’s family condemned the beating.

‘We don’t condone that at all,’ said Duston. ‘I told his mom and she just was like, no, we wouldn’t want that to happen.’

Doctors are still trying to determine if Utash will need surgery to save his life.

Old April 4th, 2014 #8
varg

Little shit-niglet runs out into traffic, possibly as a setup, gets hit because the white driver wouldn't have been able to slow down in time.

The naive white guy gets out of his car to help the dumb little chimp whose favorite hobby is to throw himself into moving cars... gang of feral niggers appear out of nowhere, descend upon him and beat him almost to death ..

We all know his race played a part in the 'minds' of the gang of niggers who just magically happened to be on the scene ready to beat-a-cracka.

But of course as we all know, in a jewed system, when it's nigger-on-white: not a hate crime.

I bet if the niggers were screaming "I gon' kill you because you be a white skinned cracka" it still wouldn't be a hate crime, and the jewsmedia would still cover it up. For all we know those events probably took place.

Last edited by varg; April 4th, 2014 at 08:25 PM. Reason: .

Old April 4th, 2014 #9
H.B.

The correct moral response to the jew-created, nigger-infested destruction of Detroit is to evacuate all the White people and their pets and neutron bomb and bulldoze the whole city until nothing living remains.

If the jew media claims you are evil for nuking Detroit and destroying its sacred simian infestation, the correct moral response is to capture a few of those camel-faced, genocidal monster moguls and torture them to death in very creative ways and upload to the Internet.

Old April 4th, 2014 #10
varg

I remember when I lived in Richmond, VA (high nigger population) the niggers (dressed in all black - so you can only see them when they smile) would jump out in front of your moving car at night... I suspect they do this either to try to carjack you, or to sue you if you run them over. But I guess being low IQ niggers might also be a factor.

Old April 5th, 2014 #11
Roy
Perception Manager

I'd like to ask any White leftist reading this to ask themselves a few questions:

Do you think that this could have happened in a White neighborhood?

Do you think that blacks in general behave like this?

Can you see the similarities with what happens in Africa, where the chimpout is always waiting to happen and kaffirs can be walking down the street one second, and then join in on a murder the next?

http://www.kaotic.com/17753_Justice-...-Children.html

Old April 5th, 2014 #12
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
His problem was that he got out of his car and tried to help the niglet, instead of running it through.
True, but it really started before that. His first mistake was working in a nigger infested area to begin with.

Old April 5th, 2014 #13
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Police immediately dismissed the notion.

'We have no evidence to suggest it's a hate crime,' Moreno told MailOnline.
You never fucking do when the victim is White, no matter how much evidence is there, do you? You anti-White shitskin bodyguards.

Old April 5th, 2014 #14
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
No arrests have been made in the beating, but the boy’s father was taken into custody, on an unrelated warrant.
... but then

According to this wikipedia page
Demographic_history_of_Detroit Demographic_history_of_Detroit
, White population of Detroit was close to halving every decade since 1970. Given the trend there should now be less than 50,000 Whites in Detroit. If I had the funds to pay enough to all Whites still in Detroit to pack up and move out, I would.

Old April 5th, 2014 #15
brutus

Quote:
Police have ruled out the beating being a hate crime......
All of the police directly involved in this case know full well it was by definition a hate crime. However, the beat cop is not the official voice of the department. That is reserved for either the chief or PR officer who is the mouthpiece for the jew and it is they who give the distorted report to the press. Then for added assurance, the press editors makes sure nothing damaging to the jew's agenda gets out for public consumption. In this case anything reported that might suggest that niggers are openly hostile toward White people.

Old April 6th, 2014 #16
Stronza

Seems to be some evidence of a deliberate mob 'n' rob.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-rob-surfaces/

Old April 6th, 2014 #17
Stephen

It wouldn't have happened if the driver had been black, the apes saw a lone whitey and decided to mob him. So if anything is a 'hate crime' this is one.

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...omikh-enisxysh

Last edited by Stephen; April 13th, 2014 at 03:14 AM.

Old April 6th, 2014 #18
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ra...Detroit_MI.png

Near the center of the densely populated large Black area (blue) there is a densely populated White area (red). Slightly below and to the left of the Latino area (orange) there is a small Black area. Above the top left corner of the large Black area there is a sparsely populated area that's about half White and half Black. Can anybody explain?

Old April 6th, 2014 #19
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ra...Detroit_MI.png

Near the center of the densely populated large Black area (blue) there is a densely populated White area (red). Slightly below and to the left of the Latino area (orange) there is a small Black area. Above the top left corner of the large Black area there is a sparsely populated area that's about half White and half Black. Can anybody explain?
The red (white) area is the city of Hamtramck, which sits entirely inside the borders of Detroit. It was a longtime Polish enclave, but presently the whites remaining there are mostly Arbereshe Albanians.

The orange (beaner) area was a city called Delray, which was was annexed by Detroit in the early 20th century. It was named after some WWI veteran beaner, and they've been there since about the 1930's, when the Hungarians were moved to a different part of the city.

The sparsely-populated half-black half-white area to the Northwest is Brightmoor, a predominantly white trash/hillbilly area. There are still whites around there, but they're basically niggerfied scum.

Hope that explains it.

Last edited by 313Chris; April 6th, 2014 at 06:11 PM.

Old April 6th, 2014 #20
313Chris

By the way, I can actually find myself on the enlarged file of that map. It's really quite something.

Tags
hush crime, joseph utash

Thread