Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who will win in November?
Obama 48 61.54%
Romney 30 38.46%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 6th, 2012 #1
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Default Who will win in November?

I am not asking who you want to win or who is the lesser evil. Surely those threads already exist. I am asking who you think will win.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old September 6th, 2012 #2
Fred O'Malley
Banned

No matter who it is, America loses and the kikes win again.

Old September 6th, 2012 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

The money men have Obama at -230. Wow. I checked it yesterday, and it was -190. Apparently THOSE WILLING TO PUT MONEY BEHIND THEIR OPINIONS were impressed by Clinton's speech, I would have to guess. I watched a little of it. He is good. Objetive factors seem to me to favore the whiteskin, but since he clearly won't go after his natural supporters, it looks like the election is getting away from him.

Old September 6th, 2012 #4
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Remember, the kikes control the odds and the bets. I've seen ball games many times, where the odds on favorite loses, just barely or fails to beat the spread. I used to sell football cards when I was in college, what a racket those odds makers have.

Old September 6th, 2012 #5
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Remember, the kikes control the odds and the bets. I've seen ball games many times, where the odds on favorite loses, just barely or fails to beat the spread. I used to sell football cards when I was in college, what a racket those odds makers have.
So the kikes control it? Who will win?

Old September 6th, 2012 #6
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The money men have Obama at -230. Wow. I checked it yesterday, and it was -190. Apparently THOSE WILLING TO PUT MONEY BEHIND THEIR OPINIONS were impressed by Clinton's speech, I would have to guess. I watched a little of it. He is good. Objetive factors seem to me to favore the whiteskin, but since he clearly won't go after his natural supporters, it looks like the election is getting away from him.
Clinton just had some pretty choice and very funny words for Obama when he thought no one was listening:

http://www.nationalreview.com/campai...getting-coffee

Quote:
Tim Russert told me that, according to his sources, Bill Clinton, in an effort to secure an endorsement for Hillary from Ted Kennedy, said to Kennedy, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

But the book Game Change offers a different version of what Clinton allegedly said:

The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.

Old September 7th, 2012 #7
Zander

The main news channels over here are creaming their collective knickers over obongos speech last night, basically saying it has now made him favourite to be re-elected. I think Romney will win.

Old September 7th, 2012 #8
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

I believe Obama will win, if only narrowly. As Alex said, objectively, it shouldn't even be a race: The worst economy in 80 years, borrowing our way to third-world status, individual liberty meaning nothing anymore.

But the left and the complicit right have been so successful in getting so many people hooked on the government teat, and purposefully importing millions more voters that they know will be hooked on it -- there's no way people will vote themselves off of that. People vote their short-term economic interest, not the long-term. And Milque Romney's refusal to even give a wink and a nod to his natural white supporters cinches it for the nigger.

But to also answer the question you didn't ask, I don't care. The destination is the same, only the route is different.

Last edited by Marse Supial; September 7th, 2012 at 05:39 AM.

Old September 7th, 2012 #9
Peer Fischer

I've never seen such polarization of polls between left-leaning and right-leaning organizations and websites. Each is sure their side will win. Sounds like it's going to be close, which would make for the most drama no matter who wins. A contested or delayed outcome could be "interesting" to say the least. The debates in October could make a difference too. Or some other surprise.

Old September 7th, 2012 #10
Peer Fischer

Clears the hurdle? What freaking hurdle? He gave a speech to his fans.

They didn't have a big headline when Romney gave his speech.

Old September 7th, 2012 #11
Rounder

What's the matter with you allegedly jew-wise people ?? You know GD well that big jews will decide who wins. Big jews control the freakin media, and the media can easily sway a large percentage of voters, either way they want.

They simply aren't gonna allow a black, lame duck, commander in chief. Lame ducks, have nothing politically to lose.

Political conventions are little more than carnivals for the shabbaaz goyim - illusions of freedom and independence.

Didn't yaw'll notice in Obama's speech, that he did not, contrary to expectations, apologize to the jews for leaving Israel out of the party's platform, or make them more promises ?? He even made some strongly anti-war comments, to the delight of the largely anti-Israel audience.

Cheer for the coon, not for Israel's whore.

Last edited by Rounder; September 7th, 2012 at 09:45 AM.

Old September 7th, 2012 #12
Rounder

Attention V.I.P.s: Get your asses over here and vote on record, so we can see how stupid most of you are.

(Note how so few of them even have the guts to vote on record. They fear exposure of their ignorance, even as anonymous, cyber space pussies. . . . beam me up oh lard)

Old September 7th, 2012 #13
Steven L. Akins
Banned

The big money as far as campaign contributors go is on Romney, he has far surpassed Obama who is trailing behind in terms of donations - this isn't all that surprising however, as the Democrats tend to be made up of the lower wage earners - Social Security, disability, medicaid and foodstamp recepients, immigrants, gays, and of course, niggers. They really can't afford to contribute as much as the super-rich corporate capitalists who rake in their millions by producing and selling cheap crap made in foreign factories or by foreign workers for minimum wage - to these crooked bastards, donating millions to Romney's campaign is an investment in their own future greed and corruption, ensuring that the disparity between the haves and the have-nots continues to accelerate at an ever more alarming pace.

The poor are more numerous, so if they get out and vote, Obama stands a better chance of getting elected than Romney, whose only friends are the rich elite looking out for their own greedy self-interests; which is why the Republicans always pander to the Christians by saying they will stand up against abortion and gay marriage; because the Republicans know that while their rich supporters are few in number, the Christian-conservatards can swing the election.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; September 7th, 2012 at 09:59 AM.

Old September 7th, 2012 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
What's the matter with you allegedly jew-wise people ?? You know GD well that big jews will decide who wins. Big jews control the freakin media, and the media can easily sway a large percentage of voters, either way they want.

They simply aren't gonna allow a black, lame duck, commander in chief. Lame ducks, have nothing politically to lose.
Really. If so, then you can bet all the money you like at +180 on Romney winning. For every 1000 you bet you will profit 1800. By contrast you have to risk 2200 on Obama to profit 1000. That's a pretty signficant difference for what one would think would be either a close race or Romney runaway. Instead, Obama is a very strong favorite by the people who don't just run their mouths but back their opinions with money. Doesn't mean they're right, but it's a pretty telling indication of where the truth likely lies.

I see politics more like this. The jews control the framework within which real debate is allowed. It's a narrow frame. The views jews reject absolutely are off the table for both parties (racism, isolationism, segregation, etc etc) Within the narrow framework of Semitically Correct options for foreigna and domestic policy, the elections and newspaper-level political debate are genuine. The right emphasizes jew-friendly foreign policy, ie endless warmongering; the left emphasizes jew-friendly domestic policy, ie open borders and endless welfare. But in reality both right and left support welfare and warfare. So either way, the jew wins.

Quote:
Political conventions are little more than carnivals for the shabbaaz goyim - illusions of freedom and independence.
I think they're just rewards for delegates anymore. Little vacations. Nothing substantial is decided; the speeches are all carefully vetted to kill any spontaneity. Eastwood was the only one so far who broke through the ice.

Quote:
Didn't yaw'll notice in Obama's speech, that he did not, contrary to expectations, apologize to the jews for leaving Israel out of the party's platform, or make them more promises ?? He even made some strongly anti-war comments, to the delight of the largely anti-Israel audience.

Cheer for the coon, not for Israel's whore.
I tend to agree, but I don't think the election is fixed. If it comes down to 50-50, then yes, I would certainly expect skulduggery. But both Romney and Obama are acceptable to Big Jew, so no need to fix anything.

Old September 7th, 2012 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The big money as far as campaign contributors go is on Romney, he has far surpassed Obama who is trailing behind in terms of donations - this isn't all that surprising however, as the Democrats tend to be made up of the lower wage earners - Social Security, disability, medicaid and foodstamp recepients, immigrants, gays, and of course, niggers. They really can't afford to contribute as much as the super-rich corporate capitalists who rake in their millions by producing and selling cheap crap made in foreign factories or by foreign workers for minimum wage - to these crooked bastards, donating millions to Romney's campaign is an investment in their own future greed and corruption, ensuring that the disparity between the haves and the have-nots continues to accelerate at an ever more alarming pace.
Clueless as usual. Both sides get donations from super rich. Just different types. Well, there are corporations that support both sides - agriculture, beer companies and such. But Dems draw from Hollywood - almostly exclusively leftist. Other media, hugely jewish and leftist. And trial lawyers, hugely rich and leftist. The Dems also benefit from unions, like NEA. What the NEA has done to the nation is worse than a crime, a sort of combiantion of mental genocide and child abuse. Oh yeah, and what about Wall Street? They support both sides, but since they are dominated by jews, they are generally going to support the leftist who bails them out with trillions over the rightists.

Quote:
The poor are more numerous, so if they get out and vote, Obama stands a better chance of getting elected than Romney, whose only friends are the rich elite looking out for their own greedy self-interests; which is why the Republicans always pander to the Christians by saying they will stand up against abortion and gay marriage; because the Republicans know that while their rich supporters are few in number, the Christian-conservatards can swing the election.
Blame others for your failure. We get it. You're a broken record.

Old September 7th, 2012 #16
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Really. If so, then you can bet all the money you like at +180 on Romney winning. For every 1000 you bet you will profit 1800. By contrast you have to risk 2200 on Obama to profit 1000. That's a pretty signficant difference for what one would think would be either a close race or Romney runaway. Instead, Obama is a very strong favorite by the people who don't just run their mouths but back their opinions with money. Doesn't mean they're right, but it's a pretty telling indication of where the truth likely lies.

I see politics more like this. The jews control the framework within which real debate is allowed. It's a narrow frame. The views jews reject absolutely are off the table for both parties (racism, isolationism, segregation, etc etc) Within the narrow framework of Semitically Correct options for foreigna and domestic policy, the elections and newspaper-level political debate are genuine. The right emphasizes jew-friendly foreign policy, ie endless warmongering; the left emphasizes jew-friendly domestic policy, ie open borders and endless welfare. But in reality both right and left support welfare and warfare. So either way, the jew wins.

I think they're just rewards for delegates anymore. Little vacations. Nothing substantial is decided; the speeches are all carefully vetted to kill any spontaneity. Eastwood was the only one so far who broke through the ice.

I tend to agree, but I don't think the election is fixed. If it comes down to 50-50, then yes, I would certainly expect skulduggery. But both Romney and Obama are acceptable to Big Jew, so no need to fix anything.

I agree, Alex; I would only add the Big Queer cultural disintegration onto the kosher "Left" side. Actually that fits into your definition of 'Jew-friendly domestic policy." But then there are kike 'Dark Art' Neocons like the queer Fred Karger who sells himself as a right wing Republican.

The Jew owns both horses in the race, different trainers and stables. The Jew owns them too.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; September 7th, 2012 at 10:33 AM.

Old September 7th, 2012 #17
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Clueless as usual. Both sides get donations from super rich. Just different types. Well, there are corporations that support both sides - agriculture, beer companies and such. But Dems draw from Hollywood - almostly exclusively leftist. Other media, hugely jewish and leftist. And trial lawyers, hugely rich and leftist. The Dems also benefit from unions, like NEA. What the NEA has done to the nation is worse than a crime, a sort of combiantion of mental genocide and child abuse. Oh yeah, and what about Wall Street? They support both sides, but since they are dominated by jews, they are generally going to support the leftist who bails them out with trillions over the rightists.

Blame others for your failure. We get it. You're a broken record.
Financially and career-wise, most people would consider both you and I to be failures, Alex.

The difference between us is that you are a fool who doesn't realize it.

Old September 7th, 2012 #18
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Miller, do you really think they are all that concerned with Obama? It seems to me this administration may say certain things and they seem to be a little less enthusiastic about war with Iran, but truly, can't we expect them to fall in line at the end of the day? Here is one example of something many people were thinking was going to go differently:

Quote:
UNITED NATIONS — President Obama declared his opposition to the Palestinian Authority’s bid for statehood through the Security Council on Wednesday, throwing the weight of the United States directly in the path of the Arab democracy movement even as he hailed what he called the democratic aspirations that have taken hold throughout the Middle East and North Africa.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/22/wo...ns-speech.html

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old September 7th, 2012 #19
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
I am not asking who you want to win or who is the lesser evil. Surely those threads already exist. I am asking who you think will win.
Should have included a third option - Jews - but I voted for the nigger in this poll.

Old September 7th, 2012 #20
Rick Ronsavelle

I agree

Who will win in November?

1) jews

2) kikes

3) all of above

Thread