VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 6th, 2014 #21
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Thanks.

I should have been a bit more detailed. I'm also interested in the small densely populated Black area below and to the left of the Latino area.

Yes, that map is really quite something (would like to see other cities). It's also noticeable that Asians (green) prefer to hang around Whites (red). Guess they're racists too.

There are some blue clusters slightly above the 8 mile road. Am I correct to assume they are government setup housing projects?

I used to go on deliveries to the States around Detroit. We mostly went to areas like Pontiac, Bloomfield, Waterford. Very beautiful. Lots of lakes, trees, expensive and well kept homes, mostly White as I recall. I wasn't racist back then. The driver, also Polish, tried to explain to me why we don't deliver to central Detroit. One time, with another driver (also Polish), we made one wrong turn. Even though I wasn't racist back then I was like "Oh shit! We better get the hell out of here quick!".

Old April 6th, 2014 #22
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post More than $85,000 raised for White man beaten by negro crowd in Detroit

DETROIT, MI - Donations of $10 and $20 and more continue to pour in for Steve Utash, who was beaten within an inch of his life in Detroit after police say he accidentally hit a child with his truck.

Utash is in critical condition at St. John's Hospital after the incident, which happened on Morang Drive around 4 p.m. Wednesday.

A fund set up by his family on Friday with the goal of hitting $50,000 had already received nearly 2,000 donations and reached more than $85,000 on Sunday morning. The family said it is raising the money to help cover Utash's medical bills, as the 54-year-old tree trimmer from Roseville doesn't have health insurance.

Police arrested two suspects on Saturday, but are still looking for up to eight to 10 people involved in the assault, Sgt. Michael Woody said.

Utash hit 10-year-old David Harris as he ran into the street. Harris suffered a broken leg in the incident, and is recovering at St John's Hospital.

Utash got out his vehicle to check on the boy, according to police, and was beaten by an angry crowd that gathered at the scene.

On Friday, Mayor Mike Duggan and City Council President Brenda Jones issued a joint statement condemning the beating.

"This senseless vigilante style attack is not the essence of who we are as Detroiters and will not be tolerated," they said in the statement.

"We are asking all Metro Detroiters to demonstrate our true character by exercising calm and patience during this emotionally charged time. Most important, we must all keep Mr. Utash, David Harris and their families in our prayers. We also are calling on members of our community who know the individuals involved in this brutal attack to step forward so that justice can be served and healing can begin."

Police ask anyone with information on the incident to call 313-596-1616.

read full article at source: http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in...d_for_man.html

Old April 6th, 2014 #23
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Cops should question the little [expletive]. Just offer a new Xbox or a Playstation and he'll sing like a canary.

Old April 7th, 2014 #24
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Detroit: Over $85,000 Raised for White Man Brutally Beaten by Blacks

Daily Stormer

It is encouraging to see people supporting this man.

I hope the poor man recovers and has enough money to get out of Detroit. It is not a city for our people any longer.

Donations of $10 and $20 and more continue to pour in for Steve Utash, who was beaten within an inch of his life in Detroit after police say he accidentally hit a child with his truck.

Utash is in critical condition at St. John’s Hospital after the incident, which happened on Morang Drive around 4 p.m. Wednesday.

A fund set up by his family on Friday with the goal of hitting $50,000 had already received nearly 2,000 donations and reached more than $85,000 on Sunday morning. The family said it is raising the money to help cover Utash’s medical bills, as the 54-year-old tree trimmer from Roseville doesn’t have health insurance.

Police arrested two suspects on Saturday, but are still looking for up to eight to 10 people involved in the assault, Sgt. Michael Woody said.

Utash hit 10-year-old David Harris as he ran into the street. Harris suffered a broken leg in the incident, and is recovering at St John’s Hospital.

Utash got out his vehicle to check on the boy, according to police, and was beaten by an angry crowd that gathered at the scene.

On Friday, Mayor Mike Duggan and City Council President Brenda Jones issued a joint statement condemning the beating.

“This senseless vigilante style attack is not the essence of who we are as Detroiters and will not be tolerated,” they said in the statement.

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/detroit-...ten-by-blacks/

Old April 7th, 2014 #25
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Gonna just bite my tongue on the wiggery appearance of those in the pic and hope they're learning something from this and the guy makes a full recovery.

Old April 7th, 2014 #26
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

That's a nice nest egg right there. Too bad it will be eaten up by the medical mafia. It does show the power of crowdsourcing money.

If whites would support their own financially whenever Jews got a white man fired for speaking out against them we'd see some progress.

Old April 7th, 2014 #27
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
Gonna just bite my tongue on the wiggery appearance of those in the pic
I dunno... I'd bang the chick with the dyed red hair, despite that tattoo across her tits. Just for fun, a last-call kinda thing.

Old April 7th, 2014 #28
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Public demands hate crime charges for near fatal mob attack on white truck driver in Detroit

topconservativenews.com

After a ten year old black child ran in front of a truck and was lightly injured, a black mob pulled the white truck driver out of his vehicle. He was then beaten within an inch of his life. He was hospitalized in critical condition. The thugs also stole his possessions.

Racial hatred, not anger over the boy’s injury, appears to be the primary motive.

Public anger is exploding in Michigan, forcing the media to at least consider that it was a “hate crime.” Normally the media does everything it can to censor and hide black on white hate crimes. This one is finally getting traction.

There are two reasons this black on white mob attack is actually getting traction. First the media probably thinks that the ten year old provide a non-racial motive to balance the story. Also, the victim has two daughters who are giving interviews to the media. The media favors crime victims who have attractive female relatives and/or friends that perform well on camera.

From CBS Detroit…

Joseph Utash said he believes his father was intentionally targeted or even worse, that skin color might have played a role. Based on witness accounts, the attackers were African American.

“I’ve talked to one Detroit police officer and I think that, personally in my own heart, I think it was all a setup from the gate,” he said, ”meaning that my dad’s been driving up and down Morang for 15, 16 years working for the same company and they know he has a job, they know he has money and they robbed him. You know, he had a bag with all his stuff in it. He showed me that he had all this money in his wallet that morning, telling me he just took the money out of the bank so he could pay his dentist.

“As far as a hate crime, it might be,” he said. “You know, it’s like you go in Detroit and you’re white, you don’t belong. Seriously. I’ve been pulled over by police before and they’re like ‘Get back across 8 Mile,’ like I’m not supposed to be over there, like I’m not allowed to go in Detroit.”

Police declined to say if investigators thought the attack was racially charged.

The boy, David Harris, is expected to recover from his injuries, according to his uncle, Desmond Key. No arrests have been made in the beating, but the boy’s father was taken into custody, on an unrelated warrant.

“At this point, based on [the pickup driver's] condition, there’s some pretty serious charges that we’re looking at,” Sgt. Woody said.

read full article at source: http://topconservativenews.com/2014/...er-in-detroit/

Old April 7th, 2014 #29
J Roberts

It's a real smack in the face to the victim's family to have a black reporter covering the story. The mainstream media always does this when the victim is white. The black reporter in these cases always seems to look extra wide-eyed and use an extra serious toned voice. It's a light form of damage control used by the Jew media. Why don't they just start having the rapist interview the victim? It would have the same effect, Humanize the perpetrator and downplay the victim's "alleged" suffering.

Old April 7th, 2014 #30
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
Gonna just bite my tongue on the wiggery appearance of those in the pic and hope they're learning something from this and the guy makes a full recovery.

They don't look or sound like wiggers to me. Probably low-class whites because there aren't many other types left in Detroit but not wiggers. Would certainly be a shame if they didn't see the racial aspect or were raised to ignore it. I'd be surprised if the majority of whites from around Detroit and its suburbs didn't realize niggers were completely dangerous by now, though.

Old April 7th, 2014 #31
brutus

So the moral of this story is....If you're White and accidentally run over a nigger, do not stop under any circumstances.

In the event of such an accident, I would suggest one drive directly to the nearest police station and report the accident and make it a point to explain that for one to remain at the accident location would be unacceptably dangerous and cite this case as the rational for one's actions.

Old April 7th, 2014 #32
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Two more arrested.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...b-n-rob-scheme

Old April 7th, 2014 #33
JOHN GLASS

Default E.E.O.C. is a racist cult ?

get a lot of flack from other sites about this . was told to try this site .
wondering what people here think .

also wonder why there can not be a white branch of the EEOC in a white city .
equal protection under the law ?

posted on this thread because I live in the Detroit area
and understand this racist attack .

also because I don't know how to start a new thread

Old April 7th, 2014 #34
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post

Police declined to say if investigators thought the attack was racially charged.
They already have commented, and of course they said there "was no evidence of a hate crime" as they always do when the victim is White, as they did with Channon and Chris and many many others.

Already tried to placate the White masses who might just get pissed at this, as regular as clockwork.

Old April 8th, 2014 #35
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Lawyer: Black Teen accused of 'minor role' in racist mob attack on White driver attack, calls $500K bond "excessive"

A 17-year-old was arraigned on charges today in connection with the brutal beating of a motorist who hit a child last week in Detroit.

Bruce Edward Wimbush Jr. of Detroit was arraigned in 36th District Court by Magistrate Millicent Sherman on charges of assault with intent to murder and assault with intent to do great bodily harm in connection with the assault on 54-year-old Steve Utash, who was beaten by a mob of people.

Wimbush appeared via video. Hell be back in court April 21. He was given a bond of $500,000 cash surety, which his attorney, Randall Upshaw, called excessive.

It should be considered when an individual has absolutely no criminal contact, he did not use a weapon, hes not alleged to use a weapon, hes alleged to have a minor role, Upshaw said.

He said Wimbush voluntarily surrendered to the police, they didnt have to come to his house and pick him up. They did not have to go out and search for him. They mentioned his name, he and his family went there. They asked him to speak. He spoke. He told them whatever he knew. He had the right to remain silent, but no he wanted to speak and tell the offices what happened. He showed good faith.

When he was released, he came back. What else you need a bond for?

Utash was attacked by between 10 and 12 people last Wednesday after his truck hit a 10-year-old who stepped into the street on Detroits east side, police have said.

Three other people, including a 16-year-old, have been arrested in connection with the assault, as well, police said.

The Wayne County Prosecutors Office today announced charges against 24-year-old James Deontae Davis and 30-year-old Wonzey Saffold, both of Detroit in connection with the assault. Theyve both been charged with assault with intent to murder and assault with intent to do great bodily harm and are expected to be arraigned today in Detroits 36th District Court.

The 16-year-old has not been charged and remains at the Wayne County Juvenile Detention Center. The prosecutors office is determining whether to charge the teen as an adult.

Upshaw said Wimbush spoke to police and wanted to admit to what he knew. He said his client allegedly ran from the scene of the assault.

It was alleged that by the time the offense got serious, he was no longer there, Upshaw said. Its alleged that he was there from the beginning but nowhere close near the end.

Hes an average 17-year-old young man, he said.

The family and everyone who knows about the case is remorseful for the victim, Upshaw said. He said thats why Wimbush wanted to go speak to police because hes remorseful about what happened to the victim.

read full article at source: http://www.freep.com/article/2014040...ng-arraignment

Old April 8th, 2014 #36
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Oh sure he's remorseful. After he got caught or they connected the niggers name with it. You don't give a shit about the victim or you wouldn't have chimped out with the rest of em, you cowardly fuck.

You "ran" when it got "serious," eh?

Old April 8th, 2014 #37
Derrick Beukeboom

Default Bingo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
That's a nice nest egg right there. Too bad it will be eaten up by the medical mafia. It does show the power of crowdsourcing money.

If whites would support their own financially whenever Jews got a white man fired for speaking out against them we'd see some progress.
Ding Ding
And we have a winner.

Exactly. This will be the next stage of white racial consciousness. Actually putting their money where their mouths (and thoughts) already are.

The screws will tighten and whites will slowly and painfully realize that without some manner of tribal collectivism they will die off and be driven out.
Which they have been for the last 30-40 years.
It will get worse.

And then, incrementally better. Those at the bottom and struggling will stop being shamed and form cohesivness.

The media pop culture will go into overdrive to crush any semblance of white racial awareness, try and further demoralize whites and most poor, working class whites in urban cities and suburbs will be de-racinated.
What you usually see the past 10-15 years with brutish looking white women pushing along in strollers their pickanniny bastards.

So they have effectively been mostly ethnically cleansed and niggi-fied and spic-ified.
A significant loss for the Whites.

Yes, but this is low hanging fruit.
Others that are not as weak will be hardened and through losing, whites will start to be normal in mind and body and spirit.

Not much will change until Whites form official White Ethnic interest groups and thus, be legit.
This will be fought tooth and nail because once this happens, regular whites will join it in droves.

Old April 8th, 2014 #38
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom View Post
Ding Ding
And we have a winner.

Exactly. This will be the next stage of white racial consciousness. Actually putting their money where their mouths (and thoughts) already are.

The screws will tighten and whites will slowly and painfully realize that without some manner of tribal collectivism they will die off and be driven out.
Which they have been for the last 30-40 years.
It will get worse.

And then, incrementally better. Those at the bottom and struggling will stop being shamed and form cohesivness.
This is where technology could help us. Bitcoin or some better crypto currency could bypass the Jew banks, Paypal and all the other controlled payment systems and allow huge Kickstarter-style fundraising campaigns. But even without that a white version of the left's old phone tree tactics using social media could trigger flash floods of cash (actual cash sent by US mail) to key activists and targets of Jew attack as it happens.

George Lincoln Rockwell always said that collectively whites are richer than Jews, they just won't work together. There was a study of Jewish contributions Kevin MacDonald wrote about recently that estimated annual Jew giving to Jew causes at $6000 per household. With our vastly larger population we could smash the Jews financially, and in every other way, in a few years if we backed each other up.

Old April 10th, 2014 #39
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post "Race is being looked at" as possible motive in Detroit driver attack

Detroit police chief credits woman for stepping in, possibly saving driver's life

Three suspects charged for alleged roles in the beating of a driver after a car accident

Four people are in custody; prosecutors debate whether to charge 16-year-old as an adult

The driver was severely beaten by a mob after accidentally injuring a boy, officials say

(CNN) -- Three suspects were charged Tuesday for their alleged roles in a vicious mob beating of a Detroit tree trimmer after a car accident last week.

Bruce Edward Wimbush Jr., 17, Wonzey Saffold, 30, and James Deontae Davis, 24, are three of the dozen or so people who attacked Steven Utash after he inadvertently struck a 10-year-old boy who had stepped into a road, Detroit Police Sgt. Michael Woody said.

Utash, a 54-year-old grandfather, immediately stopped his vehicle to help the boy and was allegedly "severely beaten" with "fists and feet," Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy said in a news release.

He's been in a medically induced coma since.

Detroit Police Chief James Craig wouldn't go so far as to the attack a "hate crime," but, he said, "the issue of race is being looked at" as a possible motive.

He gave credit to a woman who stepped in as Utash was being attacked, CNN affiliate WDIV reported.

"Just her presence, offering aid to this gentleman, may have saved his life," Craig said.

That woman, Deborah Hughes, met Utash's son to talk about what happened.

"I went to your dad and he was unconscious. He wasn't doing anything," she said, WDIV reported. "I go over there and I say, 'Don't nobody else hit him. Don't put your hands on him. Leave him alone!' And everybody backed up and let me go to work on your dad," said Hughes, a retired nurse.

She told WDIV that Utash gained consciousness at one point and asked, "Is the boy dead?"

His son, Joe Utash, thanked Hughes for everything she did.

"I know that you saved him and that means so much to us," he said, WDIV reported.

The prosecutor's office said the boy who was struck by Utash's truck was taken to a local hospital and treated for a leg injury. Woody said that he was unsure of the extent of the boy's injuries but that he is at home recovering from the accident.

All three have been charged as adults with assault with intent to murder and assault with intent to do great bodily harm. A fourth suspect, a 16-year-old boy, was also arrested, but prosecutors are still deciding if he will be charged as an adult.

None of the charged suspects are believed to be related or linked to the boy or his family, said Jennifer Moreno, a police public information officer. She says the beating was "a spontaneous response."

But some are asking whether the beating last Wednesday reflects a state of racial tension in the Motor City: Utash is white. The child he hit with his truck is African-American, as are all of this alleged assailants, Moreno said.

Local defense attorney Cliff Woodards II says the lack of outrage in the African-American community reveals hypocrisy among its leaders. "Imagine, though, if this happened to a black tree trimmer who was passing through Roseville?" wrote Woodards, who is African-American, in a Facebook post he titled "Shame On Us." Roseville is the suburb Utash hails from.

"Al Sharpton would have been on a plane before the man got out of surgery. Local community leaders and pastors would have taken to the airwaves and the pulpits in search of justice for this fallen hero."

Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan and City Council President Brenda Jones issued a statement Friday in response to outrage over the incident, asking for calm and patience from all Detroiters, but made no mention of race.

"This senseless vigilante style attack is not the essence of who we are as Detroiters and will not be tolerated," the statement said.

Utash's daughter, Felicia Utash, told CNN affiliate WXYZ that she doesn't want to believe the assault on her father was a hate crime, but she is pleased that suspects have been apprehended.

She, along with her brother and sister, have set up a GoFundMe.com page for their father, who they say does not have health insurance. Donations have exceeded $135,000 in four days.

Police are still searching for the remaining suspects. "By no means are we through with this investigation," Woody said.

read full article at source: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/08/ju...ack/index.html

Old April 11th, 2014 #40
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...m-steve-utash/

Tags
hush crime, joseph utash

Thread