Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 16th, 2005 #1
COTW
Overseer

Default Continuation of locked thread: VNN and you.

Continued from here

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller
Cracker of the Whip is a freakin FANATIC about discrediting VNN'ers newspaper, and has been ever since our 1st edition. I don't trust that do-nothing, contribute-nothing, anonymous piece of rabbit shit, no further than I can throw him.

Throw his whining, demoralizing, DEFEATIST cowardly ass outa here !!!

That’s a hoot coming from you Miller. This site is the only one on the entire Internet where a majority holds you in a favorable light. How do you explain why the opposition views you as helping their cause, they consider you an asset. They even hand out awards in your honor. See? You’ve got the entire WN circle pissed off at you with the small exception of a rah rah club here and you’ve got the antis cheering you on in having a prolonged stay here.

Here you are, an admitted federal snitch and race-mixer who wants me shunned/confined to one area of the forum. Did I snitch to the feds? Nope. Did I involve myself in race-mixing? Nope. Did I violate the rules of the forum? Nope. You want me banned not because I said the content of the tabloid is worthless but all because I don’t agree with the idea of handing out racist literature on the street corner in today’s political climate during an era of computers. Go figure.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old June 16th, 2005 #2
_DC_

1) The message should be brought to the masses both through the internet and through print. The TAA is a good idea.

2) Your description of Miller is a distortion of the truth. Anyone who has heard his side of the story understands that he had no choice and that the Order had failed him, not the other way. If you have heard his side of the story, and you still go on like this, you seem like a splitter to me.

3) Start a new thread because the first one was locked: doesn't the fact that it was locked mean you shouldn't start a new thread about it? It's kinda an order from the mods to drop the subject. Breaking it, well, then you have broken the rules of this forum, I'd say.

Old June 16th, 2005 #3
Hibernian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip
Continued from here

That’s a hoot coming from you Miller. This site is the only one on the entire Internet where a majority holds you in a favorable light. How do you explain why the opposition views you as helping their cause, they consider you an asset. They even hand out awards in your honor. See? You’ve got the entire WN circle pissed off at you with the small exception of a rah rah club here and you’ve got the antis cheering you on in having a prolonged stay here.

Here you are, an admitted federal snitch and race-mixer who wants me shunned/confined to one area of the forum. Did I snitch to the feds? Nope. Did I involve myself in race-mixing? Nope. Did I violate the rules of the forum? Nope. You want me banned not because I said the content of the tabloid is worthless but all because I don’t agree with the idea of handing out racist literature on the street corner in today’s political climate during an era of computers. Go figure.

I would not put too much stock into what the "Citizens Against Hate" have to say about Miller. He's a real world activist, something that many here can't lay claim to.

It's quite easy to snipe anonymously from the rear.

Have you had a chance to review VNN radio yet? Is it a waste of time as well?

Old June 16th, 2005 #4
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DC_
1) The message should be brought to the masses both through the media and through print. The TAA is a good idea.
You see it one way I see it another. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Quote:
2) Your description of Miller is a distortion of the truth. Anyone who has heard his side of the story understands that he had no choice and that the Order had failed him, not the other way. If you have heard his side of the story, and you still go on like this, you seem like a splitter to me.
The only people he's convinced with his side of the story are a relatively few members in this forum.
Quote:
3) Start a new thread because the first one was locked: doesn't the fact that it was locked mean you shouldn't start a new thread about it? It's kinda an order from the mods to drop the subject. Breaking it, well, then you have broken the rules of this forum, I'd say.
If you followed "
Continued from here" you would have seen this quote from AE
Quote:
Originally Posted by AE
Somebody wants to zero in on some of the ground covered in this unruly thread in a new one, and say something new, be my guest.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

Old June 16th, 2005 #5
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian
I would not put too much stock into what the "Citizens Against Hate" have to say about Miller. He's a real world activist, something that many here can't lay claim to.

It's quite easy to snipe anonymously from the rear.
You see him one way, I see him another. We'll have to agree to disagree on the matter.
Quote:
Have you had a chance to review VNN radio yet? Is it a waste of time as well?
I did listen to one of the Goyfire shows. I haven't got around to listening to more yet but I will. I'll get back to you with my opinion if you care for it.

Old June 16th, 2005 #6
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DC_

Quote:
If you followed "
Continued from here" you would have seen this quote from AE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AE
Somebody wants to zero in on some of the ground covered in this unruly thread in a new one, and say something new, be my guest.
I think the operative words from AE were: "and say something new"

You have said nothing new other than quote nonsense from CAH. Hibernian asks if you have listened to VNN radio and your reply is indistinct...something along the lines of "yeah I listened to one Goyfire but thats all". I get the impression you would rather rant and rave week after week, thread after thread over the Tabloid and Miller but for some reason won't touch Goyfire. I find this a little strange and question your motivations.

Old June 16th, 2005 #7
Chain

I'd rather talk about your contribution, or express lack thereof, Cracker oftheWhip, to "The Aryan Alternative". This too has been covered, and a lot of us are taking a great interest, as Steve B. says, in your pointed running down of "The Aryan Alternative".

As one with 2,240 posts on VNNF, I can well imagine that you are verily chomping at the bit to jump into just one of the projects- whether VNN Broadcasting, VNN Video (quite nascent stage), Goyfire, or what have you. (Of course, I didn't mention "The Aryan Alternative" again, as we all know your strong negative feelings on that one already).

But as a racist with a lot to say, we can well imagine your internal angst and frustration that- unlike Glenn Miller- you just haven't yet spotted your opening from which you can "make a difference" with and for Our Race (apart from your cyberposts, that is).

If there is anything any of us can possibly do to encourage you to accelerate and magnify your willingnesses to "make a difference" upon the scene, do let us know.

Old June 16th, 2005 #8
Chain

Naturally, you may use and happily quote my "do let us know" as the argumentative rock climbing toehold, just as you searched for and cited AE's "and say something new, be my guest."

White minutia captiousness is fine. If it starts trouble and impedes progress.

Old June 16th, 2005 #9
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B
I think the operative words from AE were: "and say something new"

It’s new to me.
Quote:
You have said nothing new other than quote nonsense from CAH. Hibernian asks if you have listened to VNN radio and your reply is indistinct...something along the lines of "yeah I listened to one Goyfire but thats all". I get the impression you would rather rant and rave week after week, thread after thread over the Tabloid and Miller but for some reason won't touch Goyfire. I find this a little strange and question your motivations.

Yeah, that’s what I did. I listened to one, that’s it. I’ve got two kids running around the house, the phone ringing, the wife wanting help with this and that. Interruptions are endless and therefore I’m not in a prime atmosphere for it most of the time. It’s not at the top of my priorities either so I’m in no rush to go through them. My “ranting and raving” is only in response to Millers insults. When he shuts his mouth I’ll shut mine about the matter.

What fucking motives Steve?! I come on here to speak about racial issues with like minds; something nobody I personally know wants to do, not family, friends, neighbors nobody.

From what I’ve read you only send money in, so be it, if that’s what makes you feel like you’re “doing something”. I post articles of relevance to the forum mostly. If the whole outreach program is to lure them here to VNN/VNNF shouldn’t there be an abundance of material here to verify our views? Are my postings that explain why the members here have the views they have not contributing to the passersby that visits the forum?

If sending in funds is all that is expected of the forum members then let me know because if that’s the case, I’ll leave.

Old June 16th, 2005 #10
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

Everyone agrees with moderators...when the moderators moderate people "Everyone" don't agree with. Then we're all happy Authoritarianists

Old June 16th, 2005 #11
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
It’s new to me.
Yeah, that’s what I did. I listened to one, that’s it. I’ve got two kids running around the house, the phone ringing, the wife wanting help with this and that. Interruptions are endless and therefore I’m not in a prime atmosphere for it most of the time.
Just a suggestion: Buy a set of headphones and listen to Goyfire when the kids are in bed and the wife is watching "48 hours".

Quote:
It’s not at the top of my priorities either so I’m in no rush to go through them. My “ranting and raving” is only in response to Millers insults. When he shuts his mouth I’ll shut mine about the matter.
Goyfire isn't at the "top of your priorities" but the tabloid is? I just find that awfully strange. As to Miller...he's never going to shut his mouth! When that ole cuss finally cashes in and they put him 6 feet under I guarantee those WN's who visit his grave to pay their respects will hear a muffled voice coming deep within the ground that says..."It's the fuckin jews, dammit!

Quote:
What fucking motives Steve?! I come on here to speak about racial issues with like minds; something nobody I personally know wants to do, not family, friends, neighbors nobody
I'm with you on this one, COTW. I can't talk to any of my family, friends, neighbors about my views because %50 of them are brainwashed the other %50 are brain dead! The few instances I have tried were met with a slack jawed, vacant look. VNN is the only place I can speak about and read with like-minded people.

Quote:
From what I’ve read you only send money in, so be it, if that’s what makes you feel like you’re “doing something”.
I send in money when I can because I'm not good at anything else. I certainly don't have the technical skills of a Stan Sikorski to start an online radio station. I don't have the verbal or writing skills of Alex, Agis and Chain. I don't have the organizational skills and 'can do, never say die attitude of Glenn Miller.

I tried making a WN's video a while back(interviews with the pro Wacko Jacko crowd in Santa Maria) but it turned out like shit and I gave up. In fact it was so bad it came off making the case for those nutjobs.

So I send in a few bucks now and then. It ain't much but it is the best I can do. Each contributes according to his abilities. Crikey! Am I quoting Karl Marx????

Quote:
I post articles of relevance to the forum mostly. If the whole outreach program is to lure them here to VNN/VNNF shouldn’t there be an abundance of material here to verify our views? Are my postings that explain why the members here have the views they have not contributing to the passersby that visits the forum?
Your posts, for the most part are excellent. You wipe out those dummies in the opp forum, your news articles are the best, your pics of nig nog fuck ups and stupidity are priceless! Whats the prob with the Tabloid? If you don't like it, ok fine, everybody has an opinion, but why not for the sake of the common good, just keep quite about it?

Quote:
If sending in funds is all that is expected of the forum members then let me know because if that’s the case, I’ll leave.
Geeze dude! Who said anything about just sending funds. You don't want to send money then don't. But don't rag on people who do. Don't rag on those who support and distribute the tabloid. Linder and a lot of others put a considerable amount of time and effort into it am I'm thinkin they just might take offense to a fella who dogs it out every chance he gets.

Ya follow?

Old June 16th, 2005 #12
Sean Martin

Re COTW

Allow me to go into Brutus mode for a second. You seem like a good racist brother, you have created some animations that have been used for a half a decade and are still popular today. You form of activism is an extension of your talents. You did seem to like Miller at one time and created a good avatar for him as you did for Steve B.

This fighting is just plain useless. It appears to stem from you lack of faith in the tabloid. While I don’t hand them out I will not say they are useless.

Allow me to put it in this perspective and see if this doesn’t change your mind. I am sure you believe that exposure and using the media is a valuable effort. Let’s say for a second that every tabloid was thrown in the trash and not one single article was read or one single person was converted. But let’s look at the value even saying hypothetically that the actual tabloid was never read by anyone.

It has gotten Miller, Linder and others on radio, television, and Internet radio at the cost of others. It has gotten VNN and the message into the headlines of newspapers around the USA. It has exposed VNN even for the sake of curiosity to many. It has allowed VNN to branch out into the mainstream media and away from the Internet with its message. I would say even if every single tabloid was thrown in the trash it was still more than worth the effort.

About racist clubs not liking Miller. I don’t put much stock in that either. I do know the things Miller has done and I don’t agree with a lot of them. However because a club doesn’t agree doe not mean anything. Most clubs hate the NA, many hate Linder, some hate Bill White, some hate the NSM, and others hate Christians while others hate pagans and some hate atheists. The list is almost endless of racist clubs that hate other racists or racist clubs. So in my opinion that negates any credibility when a racist club doesn’t like someone.

If someone has personal problems with Miller or any other individual that is fine and their choice, however going with the flow of a club doesn’t really mean much when you look at the state of racist groups today.

If you don’t agree with the tabloid don’t support it and post why you don’t agree. This may even help them to approve.

I don’t agree with a white homeland, I don’t think it is possible and I have posted my reasons and am planning on posting a thread about why I think a white reservation will fail if attempted. It doesn’t mean I think any less of whites, I just differ in opinion.

People are placing to much value on their opinions and no one is 100% right. Stubbornness, opinions and flat out refusal to admit your (not you personally COTW) plan won’t work for someone else is what is destroying White Nationalism.

If someone wants to dress like a Nazi, or throw on white robes, or fatigues, or even wear a suit, or even come out in a wife beater that is their business. What works for them may not work for us. As I have said time and time again some racists couldn’t live in the country while some of us would hate living in the city. But the fact is we need both types of people to make a society. This rural vs. urban garbage is a joke fit only for division.

If you want to do a JP and tear my post down line by line, by all means please do so you may even help me to improve myself as an Aryan.

And that’s all I’ve got to say about that.

Old June 16th, 2005 #13
_DC_

Quote:
Goyfire isn't at the "top of your priorities" but the tabloid is? I just find that awfully strange. As to Miller...he's never going to shut his mouth! When that ole cuss finally cashes in and they put him 6 feet under I guarantee those WN's who visit his grave to pay their respects will hear a muffled voice coming deep within the ground that says..."It's the fuckin jews, dammit!
ROTFL

And any mud that comes near the grave better watch his feet if he wants to keep them.

Old June 16th, 2005 #14
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMG3000
Everyone agrees with moderators...when the moderators moderate people "Everyone" don't agree with. Then we're all happy Authoritarianists
He's still saying what he wants isn't he?

There are people we've tossed. Yes.

Certainly, Cracker oftheWhip isn't one, and shouldn't be.

I hadn't recalled he'd contributed to VNN. Glad he has. Not a requisite. We're not SF $60 a year medal on your chest club or anything, but yeah- we've had a few successful truth propagandistic projects. So good for us.

Apologies, Cracker of theWhip, for not having kept abreast of your help.

It's not going to serve our common interest to spend major thread effort running one another down. Obviously, unlike some others, your participation in VNNF hasn't been completely overruled by your dislike for Glenn. Therefore, halley on within VNN and live with that you've already made peace with- your internalized, self-accepted definition.

Billy Roper left. As did some others. I sure wish Billy well, and I support their efforts. We kept up the best thread I saw anywhere on their Boston demo.

All we're trying to say is- we have important business. We have to get on with it. If, Cracker oftheWhip, you are that conflicted, then act upon your moral promptings.

We're on these teaching, converting missions, as you know. You can't have it both ways. It seems you're with us. Good.

Old June 17th, 2005 #15
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
He's still saying what he wants isn't he?

Billy Roper left. As did some others. I sure wish Billy well, and I support their efforts. We kept up the best thread I saw anywhere on their Boston demo
Billys tops in my book as is Tom88. COTW is one of those WR guys. Too bad they can't get past the envy and resentment over the imagined grievance of Glenn Miller.

What a waste of talent and ability! And all over politics and procedure. I'm trying to form a mental image of White Nationalism that unites!

Aww fuckit! It's a hazy outline that only serves the jew!

Yer all cocksuckers!!!

Old June 17th, 2005 #16
Hibernian

Quote:
You see him one way, I see him another. We'll have to agree to disagree on the matter.

Agreed, however once again I would caution against putting too much faith into what CAH has to say about Miller, or anyone else for that matter. They are our enemies, you know. The only reason CAH would target anyone is because that person is considered a "threat" by them.

I did listen to one of the Goyfire shows. I haven't got around to listening to more yet but I will. I'll get back to you with my opinion if you care for it.

Yes, I would indeed like to hear your opinion of the quality and propaganda value of VNN broadcasting. I know that free time for many of us is at a premium, but a lot of work has went into the broadcast, and I think it shows.

Old June 17th, 2005 #17
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
…As one with 2,240 posts on VNNF, I can well imagine that you are verily chomping at the bit to jump into just one of the projects- whether VNN Broadcasting, VNN Video (quite nascent stage), Goyfire, or what have you. (Of course, I didn't mention "The Aryan Alternative" again, as we all know your strong negative feelings on that one already).

But as a racist with a lot to say, we can well imagine your internal angst and frustration that- unlike Glenn Miller- you just haven't yet spotted your opening from which you can "make a difference" with and for Our Race (apart from your cyberposts, that is).

If there is anything any of us can possibly do to encourage you to accelerate and magnify your willingnesses to "make a difference" upon the scene, do let us know.

I haven’t been convinced that anything short of the shit hitting the fan, due to any manner of circumstances, will get enough people to act out in time. But if I were to sink money/time into anything aside from a webpage, video would be it. When you decide to work in that direction in earnest let me know, I’d love to brainstorm some ideas for that.

Old June 17th, 2005 #18
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Just a suggestion: Buy a set of headphones and listen to Goyfire when the kids are in bed
Quote:
and the wife is watching "48 hours".

I’ll work something out but it’s going to take awhile to go through all the clips as I see I’m a good bit behind.

Quote:
Goyfire isn't at the "top of your priorities" but the tabloid is? I just find that awfully strange. …
Quote:

… Whats the prob with the Tabloid? If you don't like it, ok fine, everybody has an opinion, but why not for the sake of the common good, just keep quite about it?

… But don't rag on people who do. Don't rag on those who support and distribute the tabloid. Linder and a lot of others put a considerable amount of time and effort into it am I'm thinkin they just might take offense to a fella who dogs it out every chance he gets.

Ya follow?

TAA doesn’t top my priorities either and I don’t talk about it. That is, until I have an objection as to what’s being reported as results. I could just let it pass but I see money being thrown away.

The TAA’s purpose is to draw in new members and is touted as being virtually foolproof in awakening the brain-dead out there. Is that not correct? Its next intended goal is to get media attention, be that newspaper, TV or radio. With the mass media attention so many more are supposed to be drawn in to the message here. Correct thus far? On top of that you have Miller hitting every new member (who are unaffiliated with TAA) up for money in order to increase TAA circulation which in turn is falsely used as evidence that the TAA is bringing in new members. Where are the TAA influenced members? The only thing I see happening is an emotional high being obtained from the distributors of TAA.

I’ve read that just one response is worth the investment poured into TAA. If just one new member is truly an accomplishment that everyone here is happy with from TAAs distribution let me know. I’ll shut my mouth about it, make my apologies and that will be that from me.

The only thing that got me going this time was Miller, once again pounding his chest at how well the TAA was achieving its purpose of drawing new members. I didn’t and still don’t see evidence showing that as being true. I brought up the poll suggesting that evidence of some sort was needed and here we are.

What further gets me now is that it appears nobody is the least bit interested in wanting to find out if it’s actually bringing in new members or not. Why is that?

Quote:
I send in money when I can because I'm not good at anything else. I certainly don't have the technical skills of a Stan Sikorski to start an online radio station. I don't have the verbal or writing skills of Alex, Agis and Chain. I don't have the organizational skills and 'can do, never say die attitude of Glenn Miller.

I tried making a WN's video a while back(interviews with the pro Wacko Jacko crowd in
Quote:
Santa Maria) but it turned out like shit and I gave up. In fact it was so bad it came off making the case for those nutjobs.

So I send in a few bucks now and then. It ain't much but it is the best I can do. Each contributes according to his abilities. Crikey! Am I quoting Karl Marx????

Well I’m the sole income earner in my house and with 2 and soon to be 3 kids, I find it very hard to let loose of extra funds that could come in use for unexpected expenses that could pop up.

I’d much rather contribute in some other manner but my technical skills are as lacking as yours. I have ideas galore though; I just lack the ability to put them in the right medium.

Old June 17th, 2005 #19
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
...I hadn't recalled he'd contributed to VNN. Glad he has. Not a requisite. We're not SF $60 a year medal on your chest club or anything, but yeah- we've had a few successful truth propagandistic projects. So good for us.

Apologies, Cracker of theWhip, for not having kept abreast of your help....All we're trying to say is- we have important business. We have to get on with it. If, Cracker oftheWhip, you are that conflicted, then act upon your moral promptings.

We're on these teaching, converting missions, as you know. You can't have it both ways. It seems you're with us. Good.
No apologies needed Chain, I haven't given any money as of yet.
Unlike a slew of others I'm sticking around with my opinions, being in the obvious minority on certain issues here, until you boot me off.

Old June 17th, 2005 #20
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian
Yes, I would indeed like to hear your opinion of the quality and propaganda value of VNN broadcasting. I know that free time for many of us is at a premium, but a lot of work has went into the broadcast, and I think it shows.
OK, will do.

Thread