VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 7th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default A 'punk's' affiliation ?

You know about the 'punk' scene . .

What kind of affiliation do these people have?

It seems they put 'rebellion' before anything else . . . .

Found this site from the German web . . .

http://www.terrorgruppe.com/church/punk_deut.html

Translation ( by me ) : . . .
Quote:
Punk Rock '95 in 10 rules
1.Punk is a state of constant anger and unrest in the knowledge that the world and 99% of people are bad and degenerate, but always having the last laugh on their side.

2. Real punks keep out of any social mischief such as work, taxes, insurance, church, family, Bundeswehr, community service and other superfluous nonsense totally out and do not get involved in anything.

3. Real punks control their lives and not the circumstances.

4. Real punks live like maggots in the niches, garbage piles and hiding in this sick country. They are proud of it and never complain about how bad they are.

5. True punks are obedient and loyal to no one, and they are not harnessed and abused for any ideals or ideologies, except for the "scientific doctrine of pogo anarchism."

6. Real punks hate anything that is not punk rock or inferior pogo culture. Fun with hate is their job and their motivation.

7. Real punks feed exclusively on burgers, hot witches, canned ravioli and other junk food that contains as many e's and colorings as possible. They are thus best equipped and hardened against the permanent creeping contamination and poisoning of humans and will still celebrate when all the others are already in their graves, because: "What does not kill us makes us strong" (Conan the Barbarian).

8. Real punks never put children into the world, because there are already too many idiots on earth anyway, and children are just getting annoyed anyway. Punks multiply by seducing and spoiling adolescents with loud music, cheap drugs, and inferior junk fanzines.

9. Real punks believe in nothing and no one but themselves, they also do not believe the terrorist group.

10.For real punks, there are no laws and regulations other than their own, and they have no contract with anyone or anything. They also do not follow the rules on this page.

And now learn it by heart

(In Germany there are at most 47 real punks)

What's inside these people?

Old May 7th, 2018 #2
Gladiatrix

Is there still a punk scene?

In junior high, we had a weekly "current events" Q&A in Social Studies. The running joke was when you don't know the answer, just respond with "Sid Vicious."

Old May 10th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

The only beef I have with anarchy is that it would leave our bloodline relatively unprotected ( since anarchy is , more often than not, about rejecting the state ). .

And the only beef I have with "punks" is that they are politically correct ( I ask myself : What is so 'rebellious' about being politically correct ? )

Guess what , I could , in a way , relate to punks maybe more except for the facts above. .

I'm going to go into the lion's den and say that I do not necessarily see something wrong with consuming alcohol to 'lighten up your mood' ( I agree with punks on their saying that the world, more often than not, is only bearable when had a lot of drink , lol ! ) and TBH I also do not necessarily see something wrong with being a non-conformist ( if you reject the mainstream that is. . )

Old May 10th, 2018 #4
Skinhead Zack

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
The only beef I have with anarchy is that it would leave our bloodline relatively unprotected (since anarchy is , more often than not, about rejecting the state ). .

And the only beef I have with "punks" is that they are politically correct ( I ask myself : What is so 'rebellious' about being politically correct ? )

Guess what , I could , in a way , relate to punks maybe more except for the facts above. .

I'm going to go into the lion's den and say that I do not necessarily see something wrong with consuming alcohol to 'lighten up your mood' ( I agree with punks on their saying that the world, more often than not, is only bearable when had a lot of drink , lol ! ) and TBH I also do not necessarily see something wrong with being a non-conformist ( if you reject the mainstream that is. . )

Yes, anarchy is not necessarily wrong all the time.
Democracy leads to anarchy.
The only "wrong" are these left bastards pretending to be rebellious while embracing communism.
Patriotism is pretty compatible with punk music I think.
And that's why there is "right" skinhead subculture, perhaps, as opposed to their PC counterparts.
The tyrannical government oppress us. and those who hate the system may turn to punks, skinheads and the likes.
Some may because they just hate their parents, too.

In my opinion, belonging to a certain subculture and following their dress code, getting tattoos of its symbols, adopting their attitudes, etc is indeed nonconformity.
Showing their subcultural affiliations, perhaps just like gang members.

Metalheads hate punks, Antifa hate us and vice versa.
Every subculture has its enemy.
And the only thing we all have in common is rebellion like you said.
(Either left or right, we all have that "Fuck the System" mentality, don't we?)

I think that we're all guilty by affiliation..
Because Punks/Skinheads/Alternative/Metalheads/Emos/Goths/Gangsters, etc seem to scare mainstream people a lot.

I consider myself to be a right-wing skinhead who enjoys all types of rock music, but I think I could be any rest of the above if the situation were different. I can relate to any rest of 'em, too.

So, my conclusion is that the leftists in these subcultures are wrong, regardless of how true they claim to be.
Especially in Punk / Metal, because Marx's communism, Jewish liberalism, etc, means downright conformity.
Their affiliation has no meaning behind it and they are hypocrites and cowards, I think.

Old December 4th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

There is a music-album by a german group called 'Planet Punk' . .

I had a laugh being reminded of that album again , lol , imagine if the whole world embraced the 'punk'-culture and , mostly , sticked to the 'rules' listed in post no. 1

Thread