VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 9th, 2015 #101
Paul Vogel

Default Semitic cowardice and false hope and egotism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
The thing that causes me to be doubtful about Christians who claim not to be materialists is their squeamishness with regard to death and murder. If they're not materialists, a stack of dead niggers should mean no more to them than the sound of a refrigerator running in the background, but their moralizing belies dispassion.

The Christ figure of Christian narrative rises above materialism and faces death impassively, which is an Aryan ideal. But in other repects the narrative is anti-Aryan, particularly in asserting that Christ's acceptance of death obviates the need for the same Aryan behavior on the part of his followers, which is blasphemous from the standpoint of Traditional Aryan Metaphysics.
Indeed. LOL!
Everyone wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to go now!

Yes, but, did you forget that Christ rises from the "dead materialism"
or as will all those that follow him as his is the only path to eternity?

It is actually Semitic cowardice and false hope and egotism and all
of which is just contemptible from the standpoint of any Traditional
Aryan/White Metaphysics.

Old July 9th, 2015 #102
Paul Vogel

Default Norman Lowell and his Imperium Europa Ideal?

Quote:
There are definitely Aryan tendencies apparent in certain Islamic doctrines, not the least of which is Jihad. I would expect to find them more heavily concentrated in Shia and Sufism.

Byzantine Christianity in Russia and the ideas presented by Alexander Dugin about the possible re-iteration of a Fourth Rome in Moscow have also captured my imagination lately. The concept of Eurasia as The World Island seems to correspond to the archetypal civilizations of Hyperborea and Atlantis.

The idea would be to create a myth or an Imperial Idea that has innate appeal to the Aryan type and let people self-select to the idea rather than starting from a position of biological exclusivity.

If we interpret the emigration rate of jews leaving Russia as a barometer of Aryan advancement, I'd say things are looking up.

It's as if Russia is OK with Jews per se, but as fate would have it, everything that Russia likes happens to be stuff jews fear and loathe. Dang.
Norman Lowell and his Imperium Europa and Faustian Aryan/White Cosmotheism?

Old July 9th, 2015 #103
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Norman Lowell and his Imperium Europa and Faustian Aryan/White Cosmotheism?
I like the Idea, but I don't see it in geopolitical cards as an entity unto itself unless, unbeknownst to me, Lowell was invited to participate in the BRICS summit.

I see the possibility of Whites gaining the leverage to bargain for a sub-state under one of the two competing empires now under formation: Eurasia or Oceania (aka ZOG). I see the prospects as currently more favorable in Eurasia, which is why I continue to feel out the development TradYouth's Orthodox Christianity. I'm trying to see if its going to be a boy or a girl. Apparently, this is going to take some time.

Old July 10th, 2015 #104
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
I am neither really surprised but nor am I ambivalent about it.

Christian influences are both Sub-Aryan and Semitic and the
door to the Absolute has always been closed shut by those
Aryans or Whites mentally and spiritually trapped in that vile
Jewish cult. Only real Aryans and martyrs of actual Personal
Integrity were ever able to ever climb out of that dark cave
of superstition and out into the sunlight and finally and up or
Out of the Darkness. Slaves are made of both ATHEISTS* and
of PERSONAL THEISTS* of which both poles are CONTROLLED*
and by both THEM* and as is always by the Usual Suspects*.

*The Malignantly Narcissistic Semitic/Hebrew/Jewish/Zionist and the
Lying Hypocritical Emissaries of Global Mass Deception and Dominion.
What exactly is so white about cosmotheism? After reading your posts as well as Jimmy Marr and that faggot George, it comes across as being some sort of eastern mystical Hindu crap. It does not help that you keep referring top Whites as Aryan, which is a Sanskrit (non white ) word that means Noble.

Old July 10th, 2015 #105
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
What exactly is so white about cosmotheism? After reading your posts as well as Jimmy Marr and that faggot George, it comes across as being some sort of eastern mystical Hindu crap. It does not help that you keep referring top Whites as Aryan, which is a Sanskrit (non white ) word that means Noble.
Aryans (Whites) ruled in ancient times in that region of the world. Its covered under Arthur Kemp's March of the Titans.

Quote:

San Francisco Chronicle, 26 May 1999
History of Ancient Indian Conquest Told in Modern Genes, Experts Say
Robert Cooke, Newsday

Like an indelible signature enduring through a hundred generations, genes that entered India when conquering hordes swooped down from the north thousands of years ago are still there, and remain entrenched at the top of the caste system, scientists report. Analyses of the male Y chromosome, plus genes hidden in small cellular bodies called mitochondria, show that today's genetic patterns agree with accounts of ancient Indo-European warriors' conquering the Indian subcontinent.

The invaders apparently shoved the local men aside, took their women and set up the rigid caste system that exists today. Their descendants are still the elite within Hindu society.

INVADING CAUCASOIDS
Thus today's genetic patterns, the researchers explained, vividly reflect a historic event, or events, that occurred 3,000 or 4,000 years ago. The gene patterns ``are consistent with a historical scenario in which invading Caucasoids -- primarily males -- established the caste system and occupied the highest positions, placing the indigenous population, who were more similar to Asians, in lower caste positions.''

The researchers, from the University of Utah and Andhra Pradesh University in India, used two sets of genes in their analyses.
One set, from the mitochondria, are only passed maternally and can be used to track female inheritance. The other, on the male-determining Y chromosome, can only be passed along paternally and thus track male inheritance.

The data imply, then, ``that there was a group of males with European affinities who were largely responsible for this invasion 3,000 or 4,000 years ago,'' said geneticist Lynn Jorde of the University of Utah.

If women had accompanied the invaders, he said, the evidence should be seen in the mitochondrial genes, but it is not evident.

According to geneticist Douglas Wallace of Emory University in Atlanta, the work reported by Jorde and his colleagues ``is very interesting, and is certainly worth further study.''

Along with Jorde, the research team included Michael Bamshad, W.S. Watkins and M.E. Dixon from Utah and B.B. Rao, B.V.R. Prasad and J.M. Naidu, from Andhra Pradesh University.

UPWARDLY MOBILE WOMEN
By studying both sets of genetic markers, the research team found clear evidence echoing what is still seen socially, that women can be upwardly mobile, in terms of caste, if they marry higher-caste men. In contrast, men generally do not move higher, because women rarely marry men from lower castes, the researchers said.

``Our expectations in this natural experiment are borne out when we look at the genes,'' said Jorde. ``It's one of the few cases where we know the mating situation in a population for 150 generations. So it's kind of a test for how well the genes reflect a population's history.''

The ancient story holds that invaders known as Indo-Europeans, or true Aryans, came from Eastern Europe or western Asia and conquered the Indian subcontinent. The people they subdued descended from the original inhabitants who had arrived far earlier from Africa and from other parts of Asia.

During the genetic studies, in 1996 and 1997, researchers took blood samples from hundreds of people in southern India. The analyses compared the genes from 316 caste members and 330 members of tribal populations, looking for signs of Asian, European and African ancestry.

In the mitochondrial genes passed along by females, Jorde said, they could see the clear background of Asian genes. ``All of the caste groups were similar to Asians, the underlying population'' that had originally been subdued.
But, he added, ``when we look at the Y chromosome DNA, we see a very different pattern. The lower castes are most similar to Asians, and the upper castes are more European than Asian.''

Further, ``when we look at the different components within the upper caste, the group with the greatest European similarity of all is the warrior class, the Kshatriya, who are still at the top of the Hindu castes, with the Brahmins,'' Jorde said.

``But the Brahmins, in terms of their Y chromosomes, are a little bit more Asian.'' So the genetic results are ``consistent with historical accounts that women sometimes marry into higher caste, resulting in female gene flow between adjacent castes. In contrast, males seldom change castes, so Y chromosome'' variation occurs only as a result of natural mutations, Jorde said.

CASTE SYSTEM STILL ALIVE
He added that even though India's ancient caste system was abolished legally in the 1960s, it is still entrenched socially.
``People are very well aware of their caste membership,'' he said, noting that in some cities the housing is still arranged along caste lines. So ``one might argue, unfortunately so, that it (the caste system) does exist in people's minds.''

In terms of who marries whom, the researchers described the Hindu caste system as ``governing the mating practices of nearly one-sixth of the world's population.''

The blood samples taken from tribal people in southern India are still being analyzed, Jorde added.

But so far, ``the tribal populations are more similar to the lower castes than to anyone else, similar to the original residents of India,'' he said.

Old July 10th, 2015 #106
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
It does not help that you keep referring top[sic] Whites as Aryan, which is a Sanskrit (non white ) word that means Noble.
Masica, Colin (1991). The Indo-Aryan languages. Cambridge New York: Cambridge University Press. p. 38.

Quote:
Although spokesmen for the traditional Indian view continue to try to fight back with selective modern arguments, the philological evidence alone does not allow an Indian origin of the Aryans. In addition to the special relationship with Balto-Slavic and Finno-Ugric, neither of which is likely to have moved very far from its original location, there is the matter of the nature of the common vocabulary shared by Sanskrit with the rest of Indo-European, which points to a more northerly ultimate home.
The original home of the Aryans is generally thought to be "Hyperborea", from which description of climatic conditions contained in the ancient Vedic Sanskrit scriptures themselves can be deduced to have been located inside the Arctic Circle.

Old July 10th, 2015 #107
Paul Vogel

Default Europe and the EU could become reformed into an IE.

Quote:
I like the Idea, but I don't see it in geopolitical cards as an entity unto itself unless, unbeknownst to me, Lowell was invited to participate in the BRICS summit.

I see the possibility of Whites gaining the leverage to bargain for a sub-state under one of the two competing empires now under formation: Eurasia or Oceania (aka ZOG). I see the prospects as currently more favorable in Eurasia, which is why I continue to feel out the development TradYouth's Orthodox Christianity. I'm trying to see if its going to be a boy or a girl. Apparently, this is going to take some time.
Europe and the EU could perhaps become reformed into an IE.
I wouldn't bet on the BRICs being any entity interested in our own White/Aryan racial survival and advancement.

You haven't thought about the possibility of Oceania becoming split-up with Europe and the EU all within its orbit now but not in the future if the Euro is or becomes unstable and or collapses under its own weight, just like the dollar.
See:
https://dailyeuropa.wordpress.com/

As it is now ZOG is the more dangerous to our White/Aryan Race but I have very little faith that Eurasia and Orthodox Christianity and TradYouth really is any much better.
I don't see either so much as being a boy or a girl but if that child is White/Aryan or not and neither Empire is favorable for that most critical outcome today.
The break-up of both of these empires is what I do see as being alone what would be most favorable for our own White/Aryan racial survival and advancement.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 11th, 2015 at 09:06 AM.

Old July 10th, 2015 #108
Paul Vogel

Default Cosmotheism is a form of "Aryanism".

Quote:
Cosmotheism is a form of "Aryanism".
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...29#post1856629

That is what is "so white" about Cosmotheism, and it's more specifically,
Dr. Pierce's own Faustian White Aryan Cosmotheism, or of which reflects
only their own quite unique Racial-soul.

Apparently, you are all quite ignorant as to your own "white" ancient history.
Sanskrit is a "white"/Aryan, ie., Indo-European word actually meaning "Noble".

Last edited by Paul Vogel; July 10th, 2015 at 06:55 PM.

Old July 10th, 2015 #109
Ben.Garrison

I appreciate what they are trying to accomplish, but Christianity is absolutely not compatible with WN.

Catholic churches in the U.S. advocate amnesty and give sanctuary to illegal aliens. Protestant churches promote Zionism, wars for Israel, and third world immigration. There are churches in Minnesota that bring muslim Somali savages to America.

A wise man once said "Christians want you to believe that you will go to heaven after you die, [we] don't need to die to live in heaven we can build it right here on Earth." Christianity is a dead-end for any WN movement and for the Western World.

Old July 11th, 2015 #110
Crowe

Are you the same Ben Garrison that creates that truthful artwork about jews? Or are you somebody else?

Last edited by Crowe; July 11th, 2015 at 11:36 AM.

Old July 11th, 2015 #111
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Are you the same Ben Garrison that creates that truthful artwork about jews? Or are you somebody else?
You're confused. Ben Garrison makes libertarian cartoons and is anti-racist. He is lampooned by people on /pol/ by modifying his graphics and using his name on already existing cartoons to make him seem anti-jew. http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=159868

This Ben.Garrison needs to PM me a new username that abides by our signup rules where it specifically said don't use the name of someone else, or I'll have to delete his account.

Last edited by varg; July 11th, 2015 at 11:25 AM. Reason: /

Old July 11th, 2015 #112
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
You're confused. Ben Garrison makes libertarian cartoons and is anti-racist. He is lampooned by people on /pol/ by modifying his graphics and using his name on already existing cartoons to make him seem anti-jew. http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=159868
Oh, I guess that makes sense. The credit for the truthful jew cartoons goes to whoever made them at /pol/ then.

Old July 11th, 2015 #113
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Matt Parrott was "courting" a 3/4 Arab woman (see the comments) as recently as June of this year. Refers to this as "supposedly being “race-mixing”"

This is what happens when you put "spiritual traditions" ahead of the biological reality of race.

From the comments:

Henry Davis says:
July 9, 2015 at 11:57 am

Do tell us Matt about your Arab GF???? Really?? you were gonna marry here, met the family and all?? F/O you fraud.
https://anaannblog.wordpress.com/201...ixer-hypocrit/

Matt Parrott says:
July 9, 2015 at 12:22 pm

1. There was only one face-to-face visit with (name removed). I use her name in good conscience.

2. She is exceedingly fair, 1/4 European. I decided against the relationship on character issues and incompatibilities rather than on the relationship supposedly being “race-mixing”.

3. I never spoke with any of her family members, at all. I never promised her a ring. It was spoken about a couple times, but there was no promise.

4. I did not convince her to leave her home in order to be with me.

5. I did not have relations with the woman.

We courted by phone and online for a few months, then met for three hours. I politely and respectfully attempted to terminate the relationship after having been quite generous and respectful, even as she grew spiteful and threatening.

She responded by blackmailing me for $3,000, threatening to “ruin” me if I didn’t pay up. *yawn*

Three strikes. I’m out. I’m simply not suited for the whole relationship thing.

Old July 11th, 2015 #114
Robbie Key

It's very easy to connect the dots and jump to conclusions based on that information.

But time will tell what is really going on.

Old July 11th, 2015 #115
Joe_Smith

Read the rest of Rodney Martin's blog, it's textbook COINTELPRO. Posting the trash and rumors he puts up on his blog should make you liable to tarding.

Old July 11th, 2015 #116
Jimmy Marr

If I was gonna chase sand-pussy, I'd convert to Islam.

No wait, now I remember, I already tried that and found out they don't even let women into the Mosque. Worse than that, I was confirmed on the first day of Ramadan and found out I wasn't supposed to be having sex with anyone for a month. And those guys were serious. They started calling me up on the phone to follow up on my progress. Make sure I wasn't backsliding. Mother of Christ, was I disappointed? Polygyny had been high among my priorities for investigating that outfit in the first goddamned place.

I think that's when I first started wondering if there wasn't some truth in the doctrine of karma, and it was off to Hinduism with me.

Old July 11th, 2015 #117
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Read the rest of Rodney Martin's blog, it's textbook COINTELPRO. Posting the trash and rumors he puts up on his blog should make you liable to tarding.
Yeah, he's a weird one. I know Carolyn Yeager has written a few articles 'exposing' him.

But the fact stands: Parrott has been trying to get involved with an Arabic woman. He didn't deny that. I didn't even read Martin's blog as M.P doesn't deny the central fact in his reply.

I mean, if someone is 1/4 european, of course the person in question is of another race. That's undeniable. Him trying to make it "supposedly being "race-mixing"" is nothing short of bullshit.

What's so hard? We draw a line between White, and not White. Simple as that. No Jews, no half-mixed people, no "1/4 european". White or not White.

It's like 'the soul' being located "near or around the region of the heart"-bullshit that Mr. Linder mocked in one of his Hotdog podcasts.

Last edited by Robbie Key; July 11th, 2015 at 05:48 PM.

Old July 11th, 2015 #118
Crowe

If what's been spoken so far about Perrot is true, then he comes off as a desperate virgin turning to mystery meat probably because no decent looking White girl would have him. A recommendation for Matt Perrot would be to not exclude chunky or plump White girls from the list and he might have better luck. Matt if you're still reading this topic, you should find you a nice plump one and ride her like a seaside donkey and you'll feel a lot better, trust me. If you're worried about sinning, it'll be the best sin you ever made. You can make peace with your semitic deity after the fact, because I don't think fornication is an unforgivable sin. Beggars can't be choosers, but for fucks sake at least find a White one.

Old July 11th, 2015 #119
Joe_Smith

Parrott met some Lebanese chick for coffee once. Didn't bang her, no dating, no romance, no abortions (Rodney Martin= infiltrator).

Old July 11th, 2015 #120
Craig Dillard

https://anaannblog.wordpress.com/201...raditionalist/

Now he's saying that not only did I fornicate with her on my first and only date, but that I knocked the woman up on that first date.

That would be a pretty impressive feat, both romantically and biologically.

What happened is that she was upset at me, and complained about me to Rodney Martin, among others. In hindsight, he was probably the one who coached her to do the blackmailing and threats to "expose" me.

He played off all like he was going to help her get back with me or get even, then ran off to his blog to attack me and utterly humiliate her for clicks.

Thread