VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 28th, 2011 #21
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
For those of us looking for real change, opportunities abound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqN3a...layer_embedded
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/09/28/wo...-trader-viral/

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; September 28th, 2011 at 06:01 PM.

Old September 28th, 2011 #22
N.B. Forrest

Good RT vid about the cost of speaking your mind in Da Lan' uh Da Free, but of course they don't mention that Big Shlomo is behind it all.

Old September 28th, 2011 #23
N.B. Forrest

How about that white-shirted kwap in the first vid shoving the protestors with impunity....the fucking cowardly pig would never try it without the protection of his badge and his fellow system thugs....

Old September 29th, 2011 #24
steven clark

I'm mixed about it. A lot of these protestors are lefties and counter culture types who'd turn on us in a second, and have tunnel vision in regards to the system.

I'm reminded of a documentary I saw of a group of American scientests and ecologists who went to Japan to protest dolphins being killed, blockading a port, being disruptive, etc. It was well-planned and they were very intelligent, but our race is a lot more important than dolphins.

However, I will say at least someone is taking on the system and starting to think about globalism as not being benevolent. A communist man I know sent me a notice of reds in California who took over a railway car and seized goods. He sees it as an indication of revolution.

Old October 3rd, 2011 #25
Dawn Cannon

Old October 3rd, 2011 #26
DiCarlo
Banned

Old October 3rd, 2011 #27
LanceSpencer

Most of the people supporting this haven't thought about the bigger picture.. the jew picture. Most are just of the "gibs me dat" mindset.

Old October 3rd, 2011 #28
C. Grady Tucker

yeah I read about that last night. He's been trading around "2006" independently lol. Still was telling the truth if you ask me.

Here's an article about Goldman that pretty much says the same thing that "trader" was saying.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...chine-20100405

Old October 5th, 2011 #29
Susan

There's a good reason twenty year olds don't run the world. Here is a good example. These are children without a clue. I wouldn't follow them to the nearest bathroom. They don't even know why they're out there or who the enemy is, or anything else, from what I've heard. The few soundbites I've heard sound like nitwits.

Yes, Mike, we need a revolution alright, but it's not coming from this bunch.

Old October 5th, 2011 #30
John Connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
There's a good reason twenty year olds don't run the world. Here is a good example. These are children without a clue. I wouldn't follow them to the nearest bathroom. They don't even know why they're out there or who the enemy is, or anything else, from what I've heard. The few soundbites I've heard sound like nitwits.

Yes, Mike, we need a revolution alright, but it's not coming from this bunch.
Consider the source that the interviews came from. Whether or not there are those in this motley of white dread-locked prescription drug-addled pot heads whom actually have a clear picture of what they want and why they're there, do you really think that is the message those covering it would want to convey? Given the relationship between the media, the government and the banks I wouldn't think so.

There are also other factors to consider as well. I'd venture a guess that a lot of these people have very rarely if ever seen a professional studio camera off-screen much less have they ever been in one's baleful gaze. Speaking under that kind of pressure and with no time to prepare is a very jarring and stupefying experience. Combine all these factors with the kind of choice ignorance only an angry mob can provide and you have great footage of clueless protesters bitching about our infallible 'murican system again.

Old October 6th, 2011 #31
Dawn Cannon

Default Following the script.

‘Occupy Wall Street’ and the Constitution

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2011/10/06/...-constitution/
Quote:
The First Amendment provides for the “right of the people peaceably to assemble.” The critical term here is “peaceable”; protesters can gather and air grievances, but they can’t unduly disrupt the peace.

The problem, of course, is figuring out whether a mass protest has, in fact, become sufficiently disruptive to justify police crashing the party. Making matters tricky, officers often have to make split-second decisions, amid the din and chaos of a mass demonstration, about whether to arrests protesters.

At least one court will have the opportunity to interpret the First Amendment in a dispute involving an Occupy Wall Street demonstration. On Tuesday, a group of Occupy protesters filed suit in Manhattan federal court, claiming the New York Police Department improperly arrested about 700 people who were marching last week across the Brooklyn Bridge.

“The march from Wall Street was a spirited action, moving its message through New York into Brooklyn to communicate with and join with working people on the other side of the bridge.” the plaintiffs allege in their complaint. “The NYPD conducted a mass false arrest and extinguished the demonstration activity in an attempt to stop and prohibit further growing democratic and political collective action.”

Referencing the Arab Spring, the suit further alleges: “As seen in the movements for social change in the Middle East and Europe, all movements for social justice, jobs, and democracy need room to breathe and grow and it is imperative that there be a halt to law enforcement actions used to shut down mass assembly.”

The plaintiffs are represented by the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund, a New York legal organization that specializes in free-speech cases.

Old October 6th, 2011 #32
Kennewickman
Banned

From a White Nationalist view it does not really make any difference who turns the Judeo Bolshevik pigs upside down as long as the job is done. The main idea is to alter the structure to a degree where the road opens for the saving of the North American White population.

Old October 7th, 2011 #33
Susan

Angry

These children are being given a pass by the mainstream news media because they appear to be against Mighty Whitey or so the jew seems to think. The New York Times has been writing lovingly about them, describing how they've turned their little encampments into tiny little towns with post offices and counseling centers and everything else one needs.

However, the talk radio crowd has been merciless in their portrayal of them as complete nitwits, which is how I see most of them.

They shouldn't be taken seriously because 1) They are mostly incoherent and inarticulate, which is pretty pathetic as most of them are most likely college graduates.

Forty or fifty years ago, Whites would have been able to represent their interests and goals clearly, cogently, and coherently, as any college graduate should be able to do. Disgraceful.

And 2) No one over forty, certainly over fifty as I am, would listen to children lecture us about what is wrong with this goddamn country or anything else for that matter.

I sit in my house and listen to the radio and hear them described as being tired??? Tired of what??? Tired of mommy and daddy paying their way, paying their bills? Twenty year olds shouldn't be tired of anything for pete's sake. Give me a break.

I thought about making signs and going down to the parks downtown where they are currently staging their little protests, but I thought no, I'm not going to put a spotlight on me when no one else will come out of the shadows and do the same.

If a movement in this country were begun by Whites, who were able to articulate concerns and goals of only Whites, and they were to persevere when others began to mock them, something might actually happen.

I can envision such a movement, but it must be done by Whites who are articulate, informed, and savvy. I haven't seen anybody currently, who fits that bill. Linder is articulate and attractive, but he's said he isn't interested, and he's too hateful. lol

But it can't be done by one person, it must be a group of people all on the same page. I don't foresee this happening, as no one seems to be able to get along with anyone else for very long.

Just kiss America goodbye folks. And the White way of life, along with the White race.

As for me, I have my memories of childhood and they'll have to do me until I die.

Old October 7th, 2011 #34
Dawn Cannon

"Disenfranchised youth", a carefully cultivated (global) product.

Old October 7th, 2011 #35
Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
They are not children. They are adults of juvenile mentality.

Old October 9th, 2011 #36
Dawn Cannon

http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2011/1...y-wall-street/

Quote:
1) The US Treasury seize the Federal Reserve and audit the books with complete transparency.

2) Seize the assets of all Wall Street criminals. Arrest the criminals. Demand the return of all bonuses paid to banks that received Bailout money either from the Treasury or the Federal Reserve. Most of these men are Jewish and could receive Israeli citizenship if they do not already have it. Therefore they should not receive bail.

3) Use seized assets to pay off all government debts that cannot be cancelled outright.

3) Eliminate all CDS (Credit Default Swaps) which are unregulated insurance contracts. Currently, the potential losses from CDS is 30 times greater than the total output output of goods and services for the entire world.

4) Eliminate naked shorting of stocks and commodities. It should illegal to sell what you do not own.

5) Issue debt free money from the Treasury as President Kennedy directed shortly before the bankers murdered him.

6) Raise tariffs to protect what few industries remain in America. Dedicate these revenues to Social Security and Medicare to relieve tax burdens on younger workers.

7) Demand the release of all hidden advanced technologies held by DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Administration.) The federal government to date has not even released the technology found in the labs and notes of Nikola Tesla nearly 70 years ago.

08) The royalties for that technology must be given to American corporations in exchange for stock shares. This stock is to be deposited into accounts held at Depository Trusts in the name of younger employed citizens. These trust funds are to be in our name and in no way to be government accounts. Upon death all funds are to be inherited by the designated heirs.

9) Demand a complete criminal investigation of both 911 and the Oklahoma City bombing of April 19, 1995.

10) Demand an end to the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen and Libya. We also demand an end to all aid to Israel.

Tags
80 arrested, protest, wall street

Thread