VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 9th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to John

23 MAY 07

Hail John: Many thanks for your letter of 18 MAY 07 & the outstanding issue #7 of Brush Fires!

I want to congratulate you & your comrades of LibRA: You present progress, not just promises; operations, not just opinions, & manifestations, rather than manifestos.

The great amount you have done & are doing on behalf of Eurofolk & Eurofaith is inspiring. LibRA is worthy of our maximum support & participation.

In regard to support, I have not noted the name of Attorney Edgar Steele. Would he be willing to participate in LibRA activities? In my experience, an attorney appears to have clout which a jailhouse lawyer may lack, despite his legal reasoning.

The article by Rowana the Druid stands alone as a great work which is timely & terribly important for Eurofolk.

I have long advised Goyim to avoid service in ZOG-forces. Our latest neo-colonial disaster on behalf of Israel in The Middle East is basically a jew war & a White’s fight.

We send our best to feed the Zionist monster, while we admit hordes of hostile aliens into our livingspace.

As Rowana says: It’s time to wake up, Whitey! Her report on the targetting of White girls, as well as boys, by ZOG recruiters is a dire warning which I hope White parents will heed in time.

How can we explain that it is not ‘patriotic’ to leave one’s land to foreign invasion, on behalf of Israel & Global Capitalism?

Can’t we see that it is deadly & dysfunctional to harm others in their lands, while we abandon our own land to alien invasion? It’s time to stop aiding our executioners.

All the best & ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread