VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 4th, 2018 #1
alex revision

Default "I'm Totally Freaked Out": Brazil's Elite Fleeing Bloodshed And Chaos

"I'm Totally Freaked Out": Brazil's Elite Fleeing Bloodshed And Chaos

Amid the economic, political, and social collapse, Brazil has been described by many as being in the midst of a “zombie apocalypse” as years of corruption and violence spectacularly implodes all at once.

Horrified by the out of control violence and pessimistic about the nation’s political and economic outlook, thousands of wealthy Brazilians are now fleeing the country.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...shed-and-chaos

Old August 5th, 2018 #2
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
[CENTER]
"I'm Totally Freaked Out": Brazil's Elite Fleeing Bloodshed And Chaos

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...shed-and-chaos
Quote:
the elite fleeing the country is the newest trend amid the threat of gang violence and economic instability.

According to a study published in June by Brazilian polling agency Datafolh, about 52 percent of the wealthiest Brazilians — those with a monthly income of more than $2,500 — want to emigrate, while 56 percent of college graduates have plans on leaving the country.

Marcelo Caio Corrêa de Melo, a 37-year-old e-commerce manager in Brazil, told WSJ that security is the top reason he is emigrating to Portugal at the end of this month with his wife and two children.
These vermin won't be staying in Portugal (which is bad enough), but will end up working for globalist firms in Britain, Holland, etc., knocking natives even further down the job ladder.

I don't think people realise just how many South Americans are in Europe.

Thread