VNN Broadcasts

Old November 10th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to The Barnes Review

20 Jewlie 06

The Barnes Review

To Whom it may concern:

I just received your otherwise excellent issue for Jewlie/August 2006. As often occurs in your publication, typos & howlers crop up in embarrassing places, particularly in captions.

Typical examples appear on pages 45 & 46 of the current issue:

Upper right on page 45: “British fighter jets” allegedly strafed Dresden’s fleeing civilians. Only the Germans had fighter jets in 1945. The word I associate with the terror-bombing & strafing of civilians was “Jabo”, German slang for ‘fighter-bombers”, not jets.

On page 46, lower lefthand corner, I believe the correct word is “Soldbuch” or military paybook. My German-English dictionary would translate “Solbuch” as a record of one’s immersions in saltwater.

Whenever I encounter such errors in fact & in spelling, I make my own corrections by whiting out the blooper & printing or typing the correction.

I do this, not out of pedantry, but because I send photocopies of your great magazine to young correspondents who are residents of our Zionist Occupation Government’s gulags, by way of education & promotion of your publication.

As I said to another patriotic publisher: the errors we put into print will exist to haunt us for at least a century, so take care.

A printing press will not correct errors, no matter how fast you run it!

I also said that our readership may be skeptical & even hostile, so it behooves us to appear correct & competent in our publications.

If text is meant to be read, we must carefully read it ourselves, first – awake & with our critical faculties switched on.

I just renewed my 2-year subscription, so I look forward to continued receipt of The Barnes Review, ZOG willing. Keep up the good work.

All the best & ORION!

Eric Thomson

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread