Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 16th, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Angry James Fields gets another life sentance plus 419 years in state court

Quote:
White-Nationalist Charlottesville Killer Given Extra Life Sentence Plus 419 Years in Prison

The man who killed one woman and injured dozens of others when he rammed his car into a crowd of counter-protesters at a 2017 white-nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Va. has received an additional life sentence.

Twenty-two-year-old James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio killed Heather Heyer, a 32-year-old paralegal, at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville two years ago, when he deliberately accelerated his car into a crowd protesting the neo-Nazi event. Judge Richard Moore of Virginia sentenced fields on Monday to life imprisonment plus 419 years and a fine of $480,000, following the recommendation of a state jury.

Heather Heyer's mother Susan Bro said she feels James Fields life plus 419 year sentence will send message to other white supremacists that it's unacceptable in Charlottesville and elsewhere.

“Today’s verdict is based on what you did,” Moore said to Fields. “It was not a spur-of-the-moment action.”
Fields was found guilty of murdering Heyer in Moore’s court last December. In March, he pled guilty to 29 federal hate-crime charges as part of a plea deal that allowed him to avoid the death penalty. Last month, he was sentenced in connection with that federal case to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...life-sentence/

I have a feeling that the kwa will become something like Stalin's Russia. Doors broken down by thugs wearing masks now (to hide their identity) to "cleanse" White People through thoughtcrime (((laws.)))

Oh, you don't like the (((justice system))) here in the kwa?? Are you mad because you daughter was killed by a (((protected race))) because she refused to go out with him??? You are an enemy of (((the people))) and (((the state,))) and you must be re-educated for life.

You are an error which (((the state))) cannot allow to roam around "free."

You will join a long list of White People until your race is eradicated.

Don't even think of appealing to the (((U.N.))) (((Genocide laws))) and (((guidelines))) don't apply to Whites.

I'm actually glad I'll be 70 next year. In a decade or so, maybe more, maybe less, I won't have to worry about the state of the kwa. It hasn't been "muh kuntry" since I saw the reports of the bayonets in Arkansas and the other draconian (((methods))) of jews flexing their (((legal muscle))) with the (((politicians))) that the best shekels can buy.

For personal reasons, I've never really liked nor trusted a "president" of the kwa during my lifetime. Somewhere along the line in each "presidency," every single one put out an anti-White (((law, rule, regulation))) or other similar (((directive.))) The Berlin Wall fell and Germany was reunited. Look at it now.

JFK wanted "peace in our time." I won't begin to discuss the assassination. I'll just say he was ready to send the army of the kwa against George Wallace.

I won't go on about the presidunces. Except to ask, "Where is that great big beautiful wall and where is the bill for it sent to mexcrementco?"

Why ask?

Old July 16th, 2019 #2
Dan Hadaway

>Heather Heyer's mother Susan Bro said she feels James Fields life plus 419 year sentence will send message to other white supremacists

The only message I'm hearing is that in any altercation between you and pantifa, is that it's going to be your last altercation, so best to make the most of it.

Old July 16th, 2019 #3
Fred
Commie Killer

Justice does not matter in the US.

Old July 16th, 2019 #4
Ironguard1940

Default Justice is blind-to the crimes of the left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
>Heather Heyer's mother Susan Bro said she feels James Fields life plus 419 year sentence will send message to other white supremacists

The only message I'm hearing is that in any altercation between you and pantifa, is that it's going to be your last altercation, so best to make the most of it.
Unfortunately, most will avoid any altercations with the left to avoid prison time. Fields got two life sentences plus 419 years for a traffic accident. What did that NIGGER Corey Long get for lighting an aerosol can and and aiming it at our people like a blowtorch? 20 fucking days, and that's only because our side pressed the matter. Basically the left gets away with just about anything while we get prison for defending ourselves-literally. Remember the parking garage incident? That NIGGER who started it gets nothing while several of our people gets major prison time. Justice? For WHO?

Old July 16th, 2019 #5
Man of the road

I used to watch The First 48 and have seen niggers be eligible for parole after several years after a deliberate pre-planned homicide. A mere manslaughter charge would have been a difficult stick in any justice-seeking, objective court in the case of Fields.

Who did he commit a "hate crime" against? The woman that died certainly wasn't a protected group. Was she a dyke? Not that I heard of. Even had she been a dyke was there any proof Fields chose to run her over because of that? Did he even run her over at all??

Old July 16th, 2019 #6
Crowe

What the fuck did James Fields legal defense do? Nothing?

Did he specifically state the words "I feared for my life" when they were beating on his car with sticks?

Old July 17th, 2019 #7
steven clark

Default James Fields gets another life sentence plus 419 years in state court

Well, he did confess he did it on purpose, which I doubt. When you read numerous books on self-defense, like Masaad Ayoob's In the Gravest Extreme, he states if you're in a riot, gun down the pedal and get out, regardless of who you hit or kill, because, even if you're jailed, you're still alive. Think of that white guy who got stomped at the Rodney King riots...crippled and brain damaged.

I have no doubt that mob would have killed Fields if he got out of the car, and to me, that fucking mayor, police, and government have blood on their hands, and they know it, but they can get away with it.

I'm not Fields, but I would never confess to something I didn't do. This shows what an incompetent defense he had. The old refrain 'don't trust your soul to no backwoods southern lawyer' should be amended to 'Don't trust your soul to no liberal Charlottesville lawyer.'

If I was sentenced to 419 years in court, I'd scream and shout. Rage and not go gentle into that good night. I'd say 'what is this, reincarnation? You sentencing my future lives as well?

Like Rush Limbaugh said, when liberals are out of power, they're funny. When they're in power, they're dangerous.

Still, why didn't Richard Spencer help out? These guys really should have covered their tracks, and made sure their people got out safely.

Old July 17th, 2019 #8
Crowe

A lawyer once told me if I ever had to kill someone in self defense, to tell the court "I feared for my life". Even if I didn't. Any defense lawyer worth a shit would have told James Fields to say that.

Old July 17th, 2019 #9
Ironguard1940

Default Fields' lawyer was incompetent but the real criminals are law enforcement and a former governor

Fields panicked and hit the gas when the communists were beating on his car and calling for blood. It was nothing but a traffic accident, killing an overweight commie slob and injuring several other worthless muds and wiggers who had no business in the street. Fields' lawyer should not only be disbarred but jailed for his incompetence. Of course the real perps are the state and local police and the top girlie man, Terry McAuliffe. They should all face life in prison for their role in UtR.

Old July 17th, 2019 #10
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I have a feeling that the kwa will become something like Stalin's Russia. Doors broken down by thugs wearing masks now (to hide their identity) to "cleanse" White People through thoughtcrime (((laws.)))

You will join a long list of White People until your race is eradicated.
Waiting around to get killed is a shitty long-term strategy for our race. The best defense is always a good offense.

Less talk, more action

Old July 18th, 2019 #11
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Twenty-two-year-old James Alex Fields Jr. ... life imprisonment plus 419 years
Even fucking El Chapo got a lighter sentence...

Quote:
(CNN)Mexican drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman was sentenced Wednesday to life in prison plus 30 years

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/17/u...ing/index.html
And how many people did he kill with full INTENT!?

Old July 18th, 2019 #12
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking road trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Waiting around to get killed is a shitty long-term strategy for our race. The best defense is always a good offense.
Always been my strategy, in the past couple of weeks I've left a trail of smashed leftist faces from NYC to LA on the hot streets of the kwa.

In self defense, of course

Thread