Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2014 #1
Robert Ransdell

Default The "With Jews We Lose" RR For US Senate Campaign Videos

Well here they are as promised in the campaign thread, the official campaign videos. Shot a total of 4 of them on Labor Day. They are really good in my opinion, was not convinced I did that well upon completing them but after viewing them online after they were posted I think that 3 of the 4 were legitamatly an 8 or 9 on a scale of 10. The "introduction" video was a little less impressive, as you can hear me mention at the end, lol, but it got the point across reasonably well.

The issues the videos are based around are

1 - Revealing Mitch McConnell (one of my opponents) as the Jew tool he is.

2- Promoting the White Guard as a force to protect White citizens being preyed on by Blacks and other non-White savages.

3 - Addressing those who would question the "With Jews We Lose" slogan.

4 - And the before mentioned "introduction" video.

I want to thank the individual here locally who helped me to film the video and who also made them available online for my campaign,without his help these videos probably would have never been produced.

And now the videos, which will be posted in separate posts on the thread here. Feel free to comment on VNN here as well as on YT. Note the videos can also be viewed on TruTube. Try to keep any comments pertaining to the videos to this thread and not the campaign thread.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Last edited by Robert Ransdell; September 3rd, 2014 at 12:59 AM.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #2
Robert Ransdell

Old September 3rd, 2014 #3
Robert Ransdell

Old September 3rd, 2014 #4
Robert Ransdell

Old September 3rd, 2014 #5
Robert Ransdell

Old September 3rd, 2014 #6
Robert Ransdell

Just wanted to bump these up the line as they were posted in the AM hours.

Old September 3rd, 2014 #7
N.B. Forrest

I just watched the first one. You're a very good, forceful speaker: I liked the passion - so different from the jewy goo that oozes from McConnell's lipless facial sphincter.

Just a couple of small constructive criticisms: always face the camera, and don't wear sunglasses.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 4th, 2014 #8
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

For some reason I like the sunglasses. The distinctly un-personable look emphasizes that he's deliberately in the campaign as an outsider and an ideological radical.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old September 6th, 2014 #9
Crowe

Great job on the videos. Since you're in my district I'll show up to write you in. At first I wasn't sure if you were honestly serious about this or not. But you convinced me you're serious by taking the time to do what you've done so far. I'll also tell people I know that they should write your name in on the ballot.

Last edited by Crowe; September 6th, 2014 at 01:24 PM.

Old September 6th, 2014 #10
Robert Ransdell

Sorry it has taken a few days to respond back, have been very busy getting things in line and ready to lift off for the campaign. Yesterday was a very productive day in this regard.

I actually like the sunglasses as well, although Forest's suggestion is not something that is not shared by others, some really are not inclined to support someone who adds that accessory. I plan to go back and forth with them, certainly have some future videos if I am able to shoot those as well be done without the glasses, also any media appearances I may be asked to make, if I accept, will keep the suggestion in mind.

Crowe I am as serious as a heart attack, I have been looking forward to doing this for too long to not take it seriously, I think I have the talent and ability to take this thing to a very high level of effectiveness and I am certain that there will be nothing lacking as far as heart and will to see this thing through to a successful outcome. Too many make promises, I am confident I can deliver a hell of a ride with this thing, just keep tabs on things as they progress.

Old September 6th, 2014 #11
N.B. Forrest

Last night I re-watched one of the legion of Hitler "documentaries" on the 'Murcan HEE-roes Channel: it recounted that Hitler focused on Germans' economic plight when he first took over, proving his competence at tackling their most pressing pocketbook concerns, thereby gaining their trust & acquiescence for his handling of the Jewish Question.

So maybe you should hammer the shitty economy like Thor: explain that it's due to the outsourcing of good manufacturing jobs overseas & to giving them to wetback invaders by big business and, above all of course, Wall Street kikes. Play on their latent rage:

"These big business race traitors & international bankster jews have taken our high-paying middle-class jobs and given them to the world's brown peons! We've been SOLD OUT by them - AND by their bought political prostitutes like Mitch McConnell!"

You know the drill.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 7th, 2014 #12
Crowe

Robert, have you considered running for a local office? I'm sure there is a town somewhere in Kentucky that could use someone like you as mayor. It wouldn't cost you nearly as much to be successful at a local campaign either.

Old September 7th, 2014 #13
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Robert, have you considered running for a local office? I'm sure there is a town somewhere in Kentucky that could use someone like you as mayor. It wouldn't cost you nearly as much to be successful at a local campaign either.
The main reason I am running for federal office, starting at the top you could say, is I am entitled to that time on the mainstream radio airwaves. You don't get that when running for local office, but I see your point.

There are a bunch of local offices that have candidates run unopposed all over the country, WN could stand to perhaps fare well and maybe even win if they were to consider running in cases where a local candidate for office is running unopposed.

We will see how things go with this effort before I make any other plans, I am not currently planning on running for office again but who knows what the future holds, I do have an idea of how I want to go forward beyond this campaign, depending of course on how successful it is. However best I can oppose the enemies of our people then I will consider it.

For now the focus, all of it, is on this effort. That is just me however, again other WN should and hopefully will consider running, there are gains that can be made whether it be exposing the White public to a legit alternative to the anti-White establishment or perhaps in some cases even standing a chance in winning somewhere.

Old September 28th, 2014 #14
Robert Ransdell

It had to have occurred within the last 3 or 4 hours, but it appears that the YT page that hosted the campaign videos, not just the videos but the entire page, was removed, "terminated" as the video links above announce. I have been told that there was no warning given, they just brought the hammer down on it.

I am at present looking to see to it that JewTube is not successful in silencing this campaign, hopefully the videos will be back up shortly. They still can be viewed over at TruTube.

Thread