VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2011 #2381
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default "troll alert... "

Posting disparaging comment about Dr. William Pierce after having volunteered with the NATIONAL ALLIANCE should be yet another clue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You shouldn't be posting here, try the Nutzpah Lounge. Any fool knows that Ann Rand was a Jewish Princess. Tell us something new. Your post is off topic. I merely told where I found the transcript of the sentencing statement. You seem to have mental problems which are comparable to Steele's.
"The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction and not to respond to trolling messages. It is well known that most people don't read messages that nobody responds to, while 99% of forum visitors first read the longest and the largest threads with the most answers."

What is an Internet Troll or Forum troll?

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

A classic... troll is trying to make us believe that he is a genuine skeptic with no hidden agenda. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. Troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them. While sometimes, he may sound like a stupid, uninformed, ignorant poster, do not be deceived! Most trolls are highly intelligent people trying to hide behind a mask of stupidity and/or ignorance! They usually have an agenda. Very few trolls come to CureZone out of pure skepticism.

It is generally very easy to troll any one of several hundreds of support forums on CureZone.

As the majority of support forums on CureZone are about alternatives to commercialized medicine, all you have to do to start a flaming thread questioning the main subject of discussion and to provoke insults from hard core proponents. It has been done every few weeks. It is strictly against our rules...

He (and in 90% of cases it is he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Sometimes, he is skeptical, trying to scare people, trying to plant fear in their hearts. Many curezone trolls are people trying to promote Quackwatch / ratbags agenda through fear mongering.

For many trolls, lack of hard evidence about any therapy equals "DANGER". He will try to scare people from even trying the therapy just because there is no hard evidence that therapy is more effective then placebo.

Sometimes, Internet troll is trying to spin conflicting information, is questioning in an insincere manner, flaming discussion, insulting people, turning people against each other, harassing forum members, ignoring warnings from forum moderators.

Trolling is a form of harassment that can take over a discussion. Well meaning defenders can create chaos by responding to trolls. The best response is to ignore it, or to report a message to a forum moderator. CureZone moderators usually delete troll messages or block trolls. Negative emotions stirred up by trolls leak over into other discussions. Normally affable people can become bitter after reading an angry interchange between a troll and his victims, and this can poison previously friendly interactions between long-time users.

Finally, trolls create a paranoid environment, such that a casual criticism by a new arrival can elicit a ferocious and inappropriate backlash.

When trolls are ignored they step up their attacks, desperately seeking the attention they crave. Their messages become more and more foul, and they post ever more of them.

Alternatively, they may protest that their right to free speech is being curtailed.

Perhaps the most difficult challenge for a webmaster is deciding whether to take steps against a troll that a few people find entertaining. Some trolls do have a creative spark and have chosen to squander it on being disruptive. There is a certain perverse pleasure in watching some of them. Ultimately, though, the webmaster has to decide if the troll actually cares about putting on a good show for the regular participants, or is simply playing to an audience of one -- himself.

Next time you are on a message board and you see a post by somebody whom you think is a troll, and you feel you must reply, simply write a follow-up message entitled "Troll Alert" and type only this:

The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction and not to respond to trolling messages. It is well known that most people don't read messages that nobody responds to, while 99% of forum visitors first read the longest and the largest threads with the most answers.

Last edited by -JC; December 2nd, 2011 at 07:29 AM.

Old December 9th, 2011 #2382
America First

Reduced sentence sought for holocaust survivor and former Merrillville doctor

By Andrei Yustschinsky, [email protected], (219) 669-3396 | Thursday, December 8, 2011 6:30 pm

HAMMOND,INDIANA | Federal (ZOG) prosecutors have followed through on an agreement to seek a reduced sentence for holocaust survivor and former Merrillville doctor Adolph Yaniz, who pleaded guilty last year to illegally dispensing drugs to pre-teen boys and girls.

The government agreed as part of a plea agreement to ask the court to reduce Yaniz’s potential sentence of 120 years to one week of community service when he is sentenced Wednesday.

Prosecutors filed a motion that says Yaniz acknowledged his role in the crime but also ackknolledged that Yaniz’s grandparents and nine sisters and were systematically and horrifically murdered by the Nazis during the Second Word War. The 44 old Yaniz had agreed to testify against his four co-defendants, who wound up pleading guilty. The co-defendants are also looking at reduced sentences from 120 years to only 80 years each.

“Defendant’s cooperation spared the government the time and expense of his own trial,” and those of his co-defendants, according to the motion. His cooperation also aided in securing plea agreements from the others and also gave a good lesson the living HELL Yaniz went through during World War Two.

Lake County Times’s own Andrei Yustschinsky reporting from “on the spot & in the parking” lot of the ZOG Building in Hammond, Indiana.

If I remember correctly 366,000 WHITE men died on pacific Islands, sub's, ship's and plane's, the Japanese were set up as we were too.

If what I read is true there are more so called survivors getting tax monies than Pacific combat veterans. ?

Pearl Harbor passed yesterday, and is forgotten and the NWO with our invaders could not care less.

Edgar Steel was a US Coast Officer during the Vietnam years thanks to LBJ etc.

IMO and of others I have read that this is a clear message that has been given to professionals to keep quiet in this regime.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; December 9th, 2011 at 12:21 AM.

Old December 9th, 2011 #2383
-JC

Default "the court of last resort... "

"the court of last resort" + gardner - Google Search

The_Court_of_Last_Resort The_Court_of_Last_Resort
  • "The Court of Last Resort is an American television drama series which aired on the NBC from 1957 through 1958. It was co-produced by Erle Stanley Gardner's ..."
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Court_of_Last_Resort
Erle_Stanley_Gardner Erle_Stanley_Gardner
  • "Gardner also devoted thousands of hours to a project called "The Court of Last Resort", which he undertook with his many friends in the forensic, legal and ..."
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erle_Stanley_Gardner
Amazon.com: <b>The Court of Last Resort</b>: Erle Stanley <b>Gardner</b>: Books Amazon.com: The Court of Last Resort: Erle Stanley Gardner: Books
  • "Amazon.com: The Court of Last Resort: Erle Stanley Gardner: Books."
    www.amazon.com/Court-Last-Resort-Stanley-Gardner/dp/B0006AT4KG
<b>The court of last resort</b> (Cardinal edition): Erle Stanley <b>Gardner</b> <b>...</b> The court of last resort (Cardinal edition): Erle Stanley Gardner ...
  • "Amazon.com: The court of last resort (Cardinal edition): Erle Stanley Gardner: Books."
    www.amazon.com/court-last-resort-Cardinal/dp/B0007ERSNG
5. The Court of Last Resort (TV Series 1957–1958) - IMDb
  • "The Court of Last Resort was founded by Erle Stanley Gardner in the 1950s. The team sought to reveal whether someone already found guilty might really be ..."
    www.imdb.com/title/tt0050007/

Old December 12th, 2011 #2384
-JC

Default Installment #20, 12/10/2011 "written during the 2.5 weeks Mr. Steele was in solitary confinement, maximum lockdown..."

[This just in via e-mail from Edgar J. Steele [[email protected]]]

(This installment was written during the 2.5 weeks Mr. Steele was in solitary confinement, maximum security lock-down. Our best information was that he was being allowed one 15-minute phone call per month. Two days ago, authorities have moved him into the general prison population. His current location is as follows:

Edgar James Steele - #14226-023, FDC Seatac, Federal Detention Center, P.O. Box 13900, Seattle, WA 98198).

If I’m Not a Political Prisoner, Judge, Who Is?
by Edgar J. Steele
December 10, 2011

“There is an attempt by some to call Mr. Steele’s case a politically-motivated prosecution. That is not true.” Thus spoke the judge at my recent sentencing hearing. Ok, judge – if not true, then why did you feel compelled to deny that I am a political prisoner?

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, then why did you secretly listen in on my privileged attorney-client discussions during breaks at trial?

If I’m not a political prisoner, then why did you keep my world-class forensic sound experts and linguist from telling the jury how those two recordings clearly were fabrications? (351 anomalies, judge. 351! Just one was enough to put the lie to them.)

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, why did you deny me a public trial? (29 sidebar conferences, all those secret hearings from which even I was excluded and all those sealed and now disappearing documents!)

If I’m not a political prisoner, then why did you let Federal Prosecutor Whelan use the US Marshals Service secretly to record all my “privileged” attorney-client telephone calls and in-person private conferences, as well as to open my “privileged” legal mail to attorneys?

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, then why did you sustain virtually every prosecution objection at trial, while denying virtually every defense objection?

If I’m not a political prisoner, then why didn’t you let my trial witnesses testify to much of anything, while granting the prosecution every possible indulgence, with the result that the federal prosecutor’s case took a week and my own defense was forced by you into less than a single day?

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, then why did you deny my key witness’ testimony by live video feed from outside the US, while allowing the prosecution to play the taped deposition of their foreign witness? Did you forget that the US Constitution reserved the “Right of Confrontation” to criminal defendants, not the government?

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, then why did you force me to choose between my key witness’ testimony and my Constitutional right to not testify? And, why did you then alter the trial transcript to cover up the evidence of your having done so?

If I’m not a political prisoner, then why did you consistently deny me the right to present evidence and testimony that showed the government, especially the FBI, “in a bad light,” though that excluded virtually all my evidence in this, a case about government misconduct?

If I’m not a political prisoner, then why am I, once again, being held virtually incommunicado, in max-security, full-lockdown, solitary confinement, though I have proven to be the model inmate after 18 months, most of that in solitary, too?

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, then why did you sentence me to 50 years, despite my age, poor health and the fact that ax murderers routinely walk after 8 years?

Why are there so many other inmates here, in prison and in jail, who consider themselves to be political prisoners?

If I’m not a political prisoner, judge, then why has America’s prison population tripled in the last generation (20 years), now to stand at 6 times that (per capita) of any other nation in the world, far surpassing Russia in the mid-1900s, WWII Germany and modern-day communist China?

If I am not a political prisoner, judge, why did you have to stack the deck against me, then deal from the bottom, anyway?

Simple fairness, judge, is all for which I ever have asked. If I’m not a political prisoner, why couldn’t you have afforded me simple fairness?

Copyright ©2011, Edgar J. Steele Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate this article and its related audio file among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

Last edited by -JC; December 12th, 2011 at 07:19 AM.

Old December 14th, 2011 #2385
Kennewickman
Banned

The defense of Peleliu was on the level with Stalingrad’s and Budapest’s. It takes discipline of unheard levels to fight on while maggots are eating your body away.

Old December 14th, 2011 #2386
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steeles Scumsucking Lawyer

Only an insanity defense could have saved Steele. My motion to vacate judgement is the only talk of this defense. Steele's family and his lawyer McAlister had to have known that he was crazy after his aorta surgery. I have posted that the later could well have been blackmailed by the IRS or otherwise bribed by the government to put Steele away for life. I missed this article which comes to the same conclusion.

Quote:
http://www.americanfreepress.net/htm...orney_278.html

Steele’s Attorney: Incompetent or Complicit?

By Pat Shannan

When Colorado attorney Robert T. McAllister surrendered his law license early last month, more red flags went up in the minds of Edgar Steele’s supporters regarding McAllister’s questionable court defense presented in the Steele case in Idaho only a month earlier.

On June 6 in Denver, McAllister waived his right to a hearing, presumably to avoid further exposure, embarrassment and potential civil or criminal litigation, and voluntarily accepted disbarment.

The court’s action arose from McAllister’s misuse of client funds on at least two recent occasions amounting to over $105,000 being transferred to his own bank accounts without those clients’ permission. This harsh action by the court evolved from a previous censure and discipline in 2004 for similar infractions that dated back nearly a decade. At that time the court ordered McAllister to pay back more than $160,000 and attend the Bar Association’s ethics school because the “respondent violated his duty of honesty to his clients.”

Now, many want to know if McAllister, harboring this longtime character flaw that the ethics school failed to remedy, might have also had “his palms crossed with silver” by federal prosecutors in the high-profile Steele case. In this modern era where behind-the-scenes corruption so easily trumps integrity, such an assumption does not require an outrageous imagination anymore.

Over the past year AFP has exposed little-known statutes that allow federal courts to present cash awards of $10,000 to $25,000 to prosecution witnesses—the amount paid being in direct proportion to how much that particular testimony contributed to a conviction.

Nothing is awarded in the event of an acquittal. So the question looms: If such highly unfair payoffs are available and are paid in undisclosed amounts to witnesses who help secure a conviction, just how much of a stretch does it take for even more to be pushed under the defense table to the chief counsel in order to ensure a prosecution victory?

The courtroom performance of Grant Cooper, Sirhan Sirhan’s chief attorney in 1970, reeked of such duplicity when he failed to recognize that the serial number presented by the ballistics expert identifying the murder weapon that killed Sen. Robert Kennedy was not the same as the number on Sirhan’s revolver. Two accounts of the RFK conspiracy are provided in Everything They Ever Me Told Was a Lie and New World Order Assassins.*

When examining McAllister’s deficiency in the Steele case, it begins with the indictment. Count one accuses Steele of “using interstate commerce facilities in the commission of murder for hire.”

The entire four-count indictment should have been defeated before trial because Congress changed the wording of 18 USC 1958 in 2004, and its jurisdictional reach now extends to the exclusive intrastate use of a facility of interstate commerce, including defendant Steele’s alleged use of a telephone in this case. Under the previous version of this statute, Steele could not have been charged federally because no calls were alleged to have been made across state lines.

Old December 14th, 2011 #2387
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

This has nothing to do with your bogus 'aorta insanity' smear, Pauly.

I do wish that Alex would put a stop to this, since he's come out of his hole again.

Old December 14th, 2011 #2388
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Ober Whigger Appointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
This has nothing to do with your bogus 'aorta insanity' smear, Pauly.

I do wish that Alex would put a stop to this, since he's come out of his hole again.
Lenny we want to know if Linder has made you the official VNN Oberwhigger yet. You are a shoe in candidate.

If your weren't such an idiot, you would see that this has everything to do with the only correct defense which was the insanity defense. McAlister had to know that Steele had gone crazy.

Old December 15th, 2011 #2389
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Lenny we want to know if Linder has made you the official VNN Oberwhigger yet. You are a shoe in candidate.

Name's Rouse, Leonard Rouse. My friends call me Lenny. But I got no friends.

Old December 23rd, 2011 #2390
America First

Shame and decency is something the enemy aliens could never fathom in the black hearts of their own hell.
===========================================================

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7BN00A20111224
Excerpt below
{{{{{The freed prisoners will include persons more than 60 years of age, prisoners who are ill, women and some young prisoners who had no previous criminal history, the government said.}}}}

Castro said 86 of the prisoners are foreigners from 25 countries who committed crimes in Cuba, but they would be released only if their countries agreed to repatriate them.

The U.S. State Department declined to comment on the amnesty and its failure to include Gross, but has repeatedly said in the past that he was only providing Internet access for Jewish groups in Cuba and should be released immediately.

Gross was working as a subcontractor in a U.S.-funded program promoting political change in Cuba. The Cuban government considered it subversive. His arrest halted a brief warming in U.S.-Cuba relations that have been hostile since Fidel Castro embraced Soviet Communism after his 1959 revolution.

Unquote

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Last edited by America First; December 23rd, 2011 at 11:49 PM.

Old December 24th, 2011 #2391
America First

One track mole trolls have shown their hand since day one IMO.

Distracting yes, clever no.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Last edited by America First; December 24th, 2011 at 01:20 PM.

Old December 24th, 2011 #2392
8Man
"moderate" radical

From the US DoJ Federal Bureau of Prisons Inmate Locator

His last known location was Seattle (SEATAC), WA. Does anyone know how long he has been "in transit"?

Last edited by 8Man; December 24th, 2011 at 06:19 PM.

Old December 24th, 2011 #2393
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Old News

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
From the US DoJ Federal Bureau of Prisons Inmate Locator

His last known location was Seattle (SEATAC), WA. Does anyone know how long he has been "in transit"?
This is old news. I posted this exact same information on on 18 November see http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1337601#2349 . The Feds may have restricted Steele's Nickel Rants that he freely issued while he was in Idaho County (Moscow) custody awaiting sentencing. Fairfax is there too. They might make great cellmates. Steele predicted they would be cellmates if anything went wrong.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; December 25th, 2011 at 12:35 AM. Reason: typo

Old December 24th, 2011 #2394
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Blast From the Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
A little mestizo kid, apparently with his single mom, punched me in the thigh as I was paying for my groceries, earlier this evening. Its the kind of attention-seeking one sees when children don't get attention by being good: They do what it takes and prefer being bad to not getting any attention at all.

You can get the important news updates via e-mail if you write and ask for them from Edgar J. Steele [[email protected]].

That would leave the Steele detractors to play with themselves. I don't know about y'all but I haven't seen anything productive here in awhile.
This post from 18 November stood out as the most intelligent one ever done by -JC. He has never updated it with the latest news on this anchor baby. Inquiring minds want to know.

BTW, it looks like the money has all dried up on Steele's website www.free-edgar-steele.com . I posted the information on Steele's current location long before his website did. There has been no accounting of where the $120,000 went that was collected from his supporters. That would be interesting. Steele now gets to rot in jail because of the incompetence of his scum sucking now disbarred lawyer.

It will be two years before his appeal comes up. Since the court presumed him to be sane, he has no chance of a new trial. Any sane lawyer would never have allowed the trial to become such a circus. He should have fired his public defender if he was sane and done the same thing to his scumbag now disbarred lawyer. He also should have testified in his own defense if he was innocent. He is to blame for none of this because he is crazier than a shithouse rat after his aorta surgery. His family is to blame. For some reason they want him put away in prison for life and to play the part of a martyr.

Old December 25th, 2011 #2395
America First

Trolls here at VNNF are as steadfast SOB's as any of Mao's Red Guards circa 1968 were.

Stalin's Willing Executioner's is book written by a jooish professor at UC Berkley CA.

Excerpt below.

----------------------
http://www.vdare.com/articles/stalin...g-executioners
"Stalin's Willing Executioners"?
By Kevin MacDonald on November 5, 2005 at 1:00am
[Also by Kevin MacDonald: Thinking about Neoconservatism; Was the 1924 Immigration Cut-off "Racist"?; Immigration And The Unmentionable Question Of Ethnic Interests]

Yuri Slezkine's book The Jewish Century, which appeared last year to rapturous reviews, is an intellectual tour de force, alternately muddled and brilliant, courageous and apologetic. Slezkine's greatest accomplishment is to set the historical record straight on the importance of Jews in the Bolshevik Revolution and its aftermath. He summarizes previously available data and extends our understanding of the Jewish role in revolutionary movements before 1917 and of Soviet society thereafter. His book provides a fascinating chronicle of the Jewish rise to elite status in all areas of Soviet society—culture, the universities, professional occupations, the media, and government. Indeed, the book is also probably the best, most up-to-date account of Jewish economic and cultural pre-eminence in Europe (and America) that we have.

The once-common view that the Bolshevik Revolution was a Jewish revolution and that the Soviet Union was initially dominated by Jews has now been largely eliminated from modern academic historiography. The current view, accepted by almost all contemporary historians, is that Jews played no special role in Bolshevism and indeed, were uniquely victimized by it.

Slezkine's book provides a bracing corrective to this current view.

Slezkine himself [email him] is a Russian immigrant of partially Jewish extraction. Arriving in America in 1983, he moved quickly into elite U.S. academic circles and is now a professor at U.C. Berkeley. This, his second book, is his first on a major theme.

While the greater part of The Jewish Century is an exposition of the Russian experience, Slezkine provides what are in effect sidebars (comparatively flimsy) recounting the Jewish experience in America and the Middle East. Together, these phenomena can in fact be seen as the three great Jewish migrations of the 20th century, since within Russia millions of Jews left the shtetl towns of the Pale of Settlement, migrating to Moscow and the other cities to man elite positions in the Soviet state.

Slezkine attempts to understand Jewish history and the rise of Jews to elite status in the 20th century by developing the thesis that the peoples of the world can be classified into two groups.

The successful peoples of the modern world, termed Mercurians, are urban, mobile, literate, articulate, and intellectually sophisticated.

The second group, termed Apollonians, is rooted to the land with traditional agrarian cultures, valuing physical strength and warrior virtues.

Since Slezkine sees Jews as the quintessential Mercurians, modernization is essentially a process of everyone becoming Jewish. Indeed, Slezkine regards both European individualism and the European nation state as imitations of pre-existing Jewish accomplishments—both deeply problematic views, in my opinion.

There are problems with the Mercurian/Apollonian distinction as well. The Gypsies whom he offers as an example of another Mercurian people, are basically the opposite of Jews: having a low-investment, low-IQ reproductive style characterized by higher fertility, earlier onset of reproduction, more unstable pair bonds, and more single parenting.

The Overseas Chinese, another proposed parallel, are indeed highly intelligent and entrepreneurial, like the Jews. But I would argue the aggressiveness of the Jews, compared to the relative political passivity of the Overseas Chinese, invalidates the comparison.

We do not read of Chinese cultural movements dominating the major local universities and media outlets, subjecting the traditional culture of Southeast Asians and anti-Chinese sentiment to radical critique —or of Chinese organizations campaigning for the removal of native cultural and religious symbols from public places.

Moreover, the vast majority of Jews in Eastern Europe in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries were hardly the modern Mercurians that Slezkine portrays.

Well into the 20th century, as Slezkine himself notes, most Eastern European Jews could not speak the languages of the non-Jews living around them. Slezkine also ignores their medieval outlook on life, their obsession with the Kabbala—the writings of Jewish mystics—their superstition and anti-rationalism, and their belief in magical remedies and exorcisms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Has even one percent of our population read this by Alexader Solzhenitsyn ?

Live Not By Lies
Alexander Solzhenitsyn

As printed in The Washington Post, p. A26
Monday, February 18, 1974

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/augustine/arch/solzhenitsyn/livenotbylies.html

I urge the non nuts/trolls at VNNF to use the ignore feature of V bulletin.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Last edited by America First; December 25th, 2011 at 03:39 PM.

Old December 25th, 2011 #2396
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
This post from 18 November stood out as the most intelligent one ever done by -JC. He has never updated it with the latest news on this anchor baby. Inquiring minds want to know.

BTW, it looks like the money has all dried up on Steele's website www.free-edgar-steele.com . I posted the information on Steele's current location long before his website did. There has been no accounting of where the $120,000 went that was collected from his supporters. That would be interesting. Steele now gets to rot in jail because of the incompetence of his scum sucking now disbarred lawyer.

It will be two years before his appeal comes up. Since the court presumed him to be sane, he has no chance of a new trial. Any sane lawyer would never have allowed the trial to become such a circus. He should have fired his public defender if he was sane and done the same thing to his scumbag now disbarred lawyer. He also should have testified in his own defense if he was innocent. He is to blame for none of this because he is crazier than a shithouse rat after his aorta surgery. His family is to blame. For some reason they want him put away in prison for life and to play the part of a martyr.
You claim to be Steel's staunchest supporter and advocate yet your every post drips with bile and contempt for the man.
Give it up, Pauly. We saw through your act months ago.

Old December 26th, 2011 #2397
America First

He also should have testified in his own defense if he was innocent. He is to blame for none of this because he is crazier than a shithouse rat after his aorta surgery. His family is to blame.

unquote

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old December 30th, 2011 #2398
America First

Quote was posted by Madkins

For our brothers and sisters held behind prison walls.

You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again.

Blow the dust off the clock. Your watches are behind the times. Throw open the heavy curtains which are so dear to you - you do not even suspect that the day has already dawned outside.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn(1918-2008)

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Last edited by America First; December 30th, 2011 at 10:33 PM.

Old December 31st, 2011 #2399
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Steele Moved to Nevada?

According to Steele's website at http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?page_id=22 he has been moved to Nevada.

Edgar James Steele – #1810885
Nevada Southern Detention Center
2190 E. Mesquite Avenue
Pahrump, Nevada 89060

This seems to be a privately owned contract prison see http://www.cca.com/facility/southern...ention-center/ . I corrected a typo in the above address.

The official government website http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinde...astName=Steele shows him to be in Victorville, California.

1. EDGAR JAMES STEELE 14226-023 66-White-M 01-01-2054 VICTORVILLE USP

Old January 1st, 2012 #2400
-JC

Default Following link to VICTORVILLE USP: "1. EDGAR JAMES STEELE 14226-023 66-White-M 01-01-2054 VICTORVILLE USP... "

USP Victorville

Contact Information
Prison facilities have a number of different addresses -- the one you use will depend on whether you are sending something to an inmate or to a staff member, and on the type of mail carrier you select. The United States Postal Service (USPS) is normally the exclusive means for inmates to receive mail and packages.

Inmate Mail/Parcels Do not send funds to this address; for more information go to the Inmate Money page. Use this address when sending correspondence and parcels to inmates confined at this facility.

INMATE NAME & REGISTER NUMBER
USP VICTORVILLE
U.S. PENITENTIARY
P.O. BOX 5300
ADELANTO, CA 92301

Physical Address (Do not use for mail unless it is the same as the mailing address listed.)Use this address for in-person visits.

USP VICTORVILLE
U.S. PENITENTIARY
13777 AIR EXPRESSWAY BLVD
VICTORVILLE, CA 92394

MapQuest® Map and Directions1

Phone: 760-530-5000
Fax: 760-530-5103
E-mail address2: VIP/[email protected]

Tags
edgar steele

Thread