VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 3rd, 2019 #21
erel25

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Пасть забей, падла йебаная.
You'd think a guy could manage to spell at least one sentance in Russian correctly.

But after 10,500 posts and spending 80% of his life online, his mind has totally decayed.

But hey, he's got enough brain cells to know how to give thumbs down!

Wow, I'm impressed!

Old July 3rd, 2019 #22
erel25

The Vladimir Putin Internet Brigade of Down Syndrome Americans Who Can't Speak Russian, But Think They Know More About Russia Than Russians Themselves.

Old July 3rd, 2019 #23
erel25

So it's been several days, and none of these down syndrome foreigners can explain how Pootin can import millions of muslims, steal billions from Russian taxpayers along with his kike cabal, imprison Russian WNs, allow US NGOs to brainwash Russian youth, supply Ukraine with gas & resources, kill the legitimate leaders of the DPR & LPR, allow Russians to die of alcoholism, kiss Chabad ass and imprison Anti-Jewish writers, have Gazprom shares owned by Bank of New York, completely fuck up Russia's economy, have his family living in the "evil west", etc etc AND STILL BE A WHITE POWER HERO. None of them can refute a single thing. They can only post video after video worshipping Pootin's ass. Why? Because they don't know shit. They can't read Russian; cannot access accurate information. The crux of their capabilites: sitting online & finding some thrice-recycled rumor, written in english, that was shit out from someone just as ignorant as they are.

Old July 4th, 2019 #24
brutus

Re: erel25

Every indictment you've made against Putin can be easily refuted.

We see you for what you are.

And furthermore, my Russian spelling is more accurate than your Google translator.

Last edited by brutus; July 4th, 2019 at 09:12 PM.

Old July 4th, 2019 #25
erel25

You can rationalize, rat, but you can't refute. Just like the fact that you spend 90% of your life making posts on forums, you can rationalize, by saying that you're physically disabled, but you can't refute that you're a basemet dwelling punk.

Old July 4th, 2019 #26
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by erel25 View Post
Talking about yourself again, pederast? I agree with you. You VNN chumps spend 90% of the Russia Section posting videos about your idol Jewtin.
With comebacks like "NO YOU ARE", this one is too witty for me.... At least put some effort into this, troll.

Old July 4th, 2019 #27
erel25

Though I'm not a troll - I would much rather be a "troll" than an internet punk who worships a child molesting peon of the jews.

Old July 4th, 2019 #28
Crowe

Quote:
Though I'm not a troll - I would much rather be a "troll" than an internet punk who worships a child molesting peon of the jews.
Nobody here said Putin was perfect. However, Putin is clearly on the opposite side of geopolitics from the USA, and somebody needs to fill that role. I support anyone who's adversarial to US foreign policy. Whether that's Putin, Maduro, Iran, Syria, etc.

Putin also supports traditional values for Russia, and is against homosexuality.

Putin also has higher approval ratings among Russians than any leader in the West. Most of the ones who oppose Putin in Russia are not Nationalists, but leftist faggots, and kikes. Which of the later 2 are you? Or is it both?

Russia could do considerably worse than Putin. Russians could have someone like Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, or Volodymyr Zelensky.

Your evidence for Putin being a pedophile is so laughable, it's just like typical jewish character assassination. And nobody here is buying it.

Go back to SF Russia, troll.

Old July 4th, 2019 #29
erel25

"Nobody said he was perfect"...STOP right there you stupid motherfucker. There's a difference between having flaws and being an scumbag peon of the jews.

Indeed, "somebody needs to fill that role" of controlled opposition to the "West". One group of kikes having a phony war with another. Do you know how much money they've made, these respective sides, on the Ukrainian War? How many goyim died as a result? No you don't, because you watch TV. You watch fucking RT.

"Against homosexuality" - only on the television shows where he tells lie after lie. NEWSFLASH you stupid twat - American NGOs operate all over Russia and are homosexualizing the new generation of Russian youth. There wouldn't even be a "pussy riot" if Jewtin didn't allow US NGOs to spread their shit everywhere.

Excuse me, I am Russian and you know nothing about Russia to declare who supports and doesn't support him. You don't know a word of Russian, and don't know a single WN organization in Russia personally.

"leftist faggots, and kikes. Which of the later 2 are you?"
Such a question is representative of the retard mentality of american internet observers. These stupid ameriKakas think if you don't like Jewtin, you must be a "leftist". Well we don't like the Chabad peon Trump as well, does that make us leftist?
YOU are a leftist, a faggot , and a kike for supporting the person who is responsible for the proliferation of all the above in Russia.

Russia's birth rate is falling, tons of people dying of alcoholism, Pootin and his conglomerate of kike oligarchs are looting Russia and storing the loot in the West, home of their masters. Meanwhile muslim immigrants are rampaging, and you are sucking Pootin's dick.

Pootin licks jewish ass, and robs Russia blind, but those are "just little flaws" of his. That is the worthless perspective that you braindead, illiterate foreigners have.

Disrespectful punks starting arguments with Russians.

Old July 4th, 2019 #30
erel25

Go back into that dog's ass that you were shat out of Crow, you disrespectful fucking teenager telling Russians what's going on in their own land.

Old July 4th, 2019 #31
Crowe

Putin is a large part of the reason why the Zionist coalition was unsuccessful to oust Assad in Syria, and also why a Zionist military attack on Iran isn't really a viable option. Maduro also seems to be holding strong, considering the Zionists called for his blood as well. The USA has lost, or is losing on 3 geopolitical fronts, in large part because Vladimir Putin is the leader of Russia.

Putin seems like an extremely intelligent and capable geopolitical strategist. Because he's defeated the USA with far less effort and resources than the USA has used to impose their will and agenda in these specific areas.

Russia and Putin are spear-heading the anti-Zionist coalition. Without Russia and Putin playing this role, I believe the USA could roll everyone over and have their way, with little to nobody to challenge them. And this is bad not just for us, but for everyone. This would mean more wars, and world jewry expanding their tentacles to all reaches of the globe. Someone has to keep this (((power))) in check, and this person doesn't have to be perfect.

Old July 4th, 2019 #32
Crowe

Quote:
Go back into that dog's ass that you were shat out of Crow, you disrespectful fucking teenager telling Russians what's going on in their own land.
You appear to have a fascination with feces, along with homoerotic imagery. The puzzle is coming together, and it's starting to become clear what you are. And Russian Patriot certainly isn't it.

Old July 4th, 2019 #33
erel25

Pootin did a nice job of dragging the war in Syria out so more stupid goyim could get slaughtered en masse.
A meat grinder of middle easterners will lead to depopulation which will lead to an extended Ersatz Israel.

"Putin are spear-heading the anti-Zionist coalition"...you must have fucking alzheimer's. See the original post of this thread, you retarded twat.

Despite your filthy disrespect for Russians, I forgive you for disrespecting, boy, because I know that I'm dealing with the mentally disabled.

Old July 4th, 2019 #34
erel25

The mentality of Virgin Nerds Network is Cognitive Dissonance : Pootin's a jewish cocksucker & criminal, but he's still a WHITE POWER QUEEN.

I forgive you Crowe, for your down syndrome.

Old July 4th, 2019 #35
Crowe

Quote:
"Nobody said he was perfect"...STOP right there you stupid motherfucker. There's a difference between having flaws and being an scumbag peon of the jews.
So, who is your alternative to Putin? Who is that 1 person in Russia that you look at and say "I wish that person was our leader instead of Putin"?

Quote:
Indeed, "somebody needs to fill that role" of controlled opposition to the "West". One group of kikes having a phony war with another. Do you know how much money they've made, these respective sides, on the Ukrainian War? How many goyim died as a result? No you don't, because you watch TV. You watch fucking RT.
The ones opposing Putin are the ones who've made all the money. What makes you think it's profitable for Russia to oppose both the USA and the EU? Considering their economy is smaller?

Quote:
"Against homosexuality" - only on the television shows where he tells lie after lie. NEWSFLASH you stupid twat - American NGOs operate all over Russia and are homosexualizing the new generation of Russian youth. There wouldn't even be a "pussy riot" if Jewtin didn't allow US NGOs to spread their shit everywhere.
Pussy Riot? Yeah, they appear to be very tolerated in Russia.......

US NGOs are causing problems for a lot of countries, not just Russia. Ask Matteo Salvini in Italy how bad his country is getting screwed by US NGOs.

So, you're essentially blaming Putin for the activities of US NGOs, when even Putin, who the USA calls a dictator and a tyrant, doesn't have "full control" of Russia?

Quote:
Excuse me, I am Russian and you know nothing about Russia to declare who supports and doesn't support him. You don't know a word of Russian, and don't know a single WN organization in Russia personally.
You haven't proven you're any more Russian than I am.

Quote:
Russia's birth rate is falling, tons of people dying of alcoholism, Pootin and his conglomerate of kike oligarchs are looting Russia and storing the loot in the West, home of their masters. Meanwhile muslim immigrants are rampaging, and you are sucking Pootin's dick.
Fertility rates? They've gone up under Putin:

Putin looting Russia? Really? If you want to see a looting, look at what's happened to Ukraine, AKA Jewkraine.

Immigrants from where? Former Soviet Bloc countries?

Quote:
[B]Pootin licks jewish ass, and robs Russia blind, but those are "just little flaws" of his. That is the worthless perspective that you braindead, illiterate foreigners have.
For someone who's "robbed Russia blind", he sure turned around the Russian economy post-Soviet union collapse.

Old July 4th, 2019 #36
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
For someone who's "robbed Russia blind", he sure turned around the Russian economy post-Soviet union collapse.
Doesn't any economy of oil state recover after collapse when oil prices grow?

Old July 4th, 2019 #37
erel25

Good sources, from unknown illiterate americans.

Someone having a fistfight? Good proof that Pootin is "doing something" about the plethora of US NGOs.

Tell me, when will he "do something" about the Pro-Western TV channel Echo of Moscow that is owned by his own company Gazprom?

You still haven't answered about his peonship to Chabad. But wait, I already know the answer: You'll twist it to make him out to be a WHITE POWER QUEEN no matter what. See my previous post about Cognitive Dissonance.

Old July 4th, 2019 #38
erel25

When an illiterate american judges my Russian Patriotism, I never get upset. I just realize that I am dealing with a mentally disabled basement dweller.

Old July 4th, 2019 #39
Crowe

Russian economy under Putin: Quality of life tripled, foreign debt fell 75%

Quote:
Vladimir Putin was first elected as Russian President in 2000. Here’s how the Russian economy has transformed in the intervening years by numbers.

Before Putin’s election, Russia had a $9,889 GDP per capita by Purchasing Power Parity (PPP). The figure had almost tripled by 2017, and has now reached $27,900. Russia has the highest GDP per capita among its fellow BRICS countries, with the next-highest, China, having just $16,624. The PPP takes into account the relative cost of living and the inflation rates of countries in order to compare living standards in different nations.

The average nominal monthly wage has grown almost 11-fold from $61 to $652. Unemployment has contracted from 13 percent to 5.2 percent. Pensions have grown over 1,000 percent in the same period from $20 to $221.

Russia is the sixth-largest economy in the world by PPP, with a $4-trillion GDP. PwC has predicted that, by 2050, the country will become the largest economy in Europe by this measure, leaving behind Germany and the United Kingdom.

Back in 1999, the Russian economy by PPP was worth only $620 billion. So, in the last 18 years, Russian economic output in these terms has increased by 600 percent.

Inflation rates have decreased from 36.5 percent to 2.5 percent by the end of 2017. The total value of assets of the Russian banking system has risen 24-fold to $1.43 trillion. Capitalization of the Russian Stock Market has grown more than 15-fold to $621 billion.

When Putin was elected in 2000, Russia had just $12 billion in reserves, accompanied by a public debt, which was almost equal to the country’s economic output at 92.1 percent.

Things have changed markedly in 18 years, as Russia’s public debt has now shrunk to 17.4 percent of GDP and reserves have increased to $356 billion. Low debt and growing reserves helped the country to live through the economic crisis of 2008 and the recession of 2014-2016, caused by a fall in oil prices and Western sanctions.
Again, not bad for someone who's robbing the country.

Old July 4th, 2019 #40
erel25

Not bad for state propaganda, controlled by Pootin himself.
With nice statistics made up from thin air.
American basement dwellers prefer observing television channels, as opposed to actually living in Russia and EXPERIENCING how fucked up the economy is. Seeing how many muds rampage through the streets. Or doing an INVESTIGATION into these wild claims of "improved prosperity" & seeing how phony they are.
But, that's the nature of down syndrome.

Still silent about Chabad.

Thread