Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 31st, 2017 #1
Sean Gruber

Default Autism

How many White kids with autism had jew pediatricians?

Less talk, more action

Old February 1st, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Good question, but the Pharmaceutical Industry is certainly Jewish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Shkreli He's also the founder of MSBM Management, a hedge fund.

MERCK, who I think was part of the whole 'bad batch' of vaccines controversy in the early eighties, Jewish of course:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/merck-c...-with-israels/

Back in 2013, the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program awarded two kids with millions for vaccine injury:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...b_2468343.html

The problem is not vaccines themselves-it's complicated. For some kids, introduction of a live virus would always be a problem-as with anything medical, everything won't work the same for everyone.
And of course eradicating disease is a White, Western thing. Iran had leper colonies into the 1950's due to their backward ways.

But the combo of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella into one vaccine, the injection of multiple vaccines too close together, bad handling of vaccines resulting in them becoming a 'bad batch' and so on, is a product of greed and didn't have to happen.

Not to mention that when a child gets a bunch of vaccinations, goes home, comes down with a 104 fever, ear infection, and dies the next day-they will call that death an 'ear infection' death, not a vaccination death. So the statistical analysis can't be done properly, and we don't know how many truly are vaccine related deaths.
Also, the same folks funding the investigation fund the vaccines themselves. That's like having the FBI investigate the CIA to see if anything is wrong, lol. Not impartial.

But I'm not a radical anti-vaxxer. I think the system is untrustworthy and corrupt, which puts children in danger as much as not being vaccinated does.

Trump reportedly asked RFK Jr. to head a 1 year commission on vaccine safety and scientific integrity:
Attachment 9873

He gave a speech indicating he is interested in vaccine safety, and doesn't trust the narrative that there is no connection between the epidemic of autism and vaccinations.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; March 23rd, 2017 at 12:15 PM.

Old February 6th, 2017 #3
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
the Pharmaceutical Industry is certainly Jewish. [snip] Martin Shkreli [snip]
Martin Shkreli isn't a jew.

Less talk, more action

Old February 6th, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Martin Shkreli isn't a jew.
That's debatable:
http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/...r-big-profits/

Hated by the world for greed. Went to Baruch College.

http://politicalandsciencerhymes.blo...ew-martin.html

Regardless of that particular asshole-the industry is most certainly,as I said, dominated by Jews.
Bayer, Merck, Bausch and Lomb, etcetera, etcetera.

Shkreli is a prime example of the kind of unethical behavior that dominates the industry, Jewish or not, which is why I cited his behavior as a prime example of what's wrong with the industry.

If he's not a Jew, he's their kind of guy-willing to maim and kill, or withhold a cure- for profit. He's been their 'bitch' his whole life if he's not part of the tribe itself.

Old February 9th, 2017 #5
Sean Gruber

Remember, the definition of jew isn't: "any random greedhead or asshole we hate."

It's a specific accusation about racial (genetic) membership in a specific race. Here.

My understanding is that VNN's rules are strict about accusing someone of being a jew without evidence.

Evidence, I take it, would be one or more of following:

a) DNA test
b) declaration by the person himself
c) widespread public agreement by jew community (e.g., JTA, ADL).

As Alex Linder pointed out, accusing someone of being a jew is as serious as accusing that person of murder. It isn't a casual insult to throw around because "big nose" "name sounds jewy" "went to X college" "has a lot of money." Those are, as you point out, indications that further research should be done, not proof.

Less talk, more action

Old February 9th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Remember, the definition of jew isn't: "any random greedhead or asshole we hate."

It's a specific accusation about racial (genetic) membership in a specific race. Here.

My understanding is that VNN's rules are strict about accusing someone of being a jew without evidence.

Evidence, I take it, would be one or more of following:

a) DNA test
b) declaration by the person himself
c) widespread public agreement by jew community (e.g., JTA, ADL).

As Alex Linder pointed out, accusing someone of being a jew is as serious as accusing that person of murder. It isn't a casual insult to throw around because "big nose" "name sounds jewy" "went to X college" "has a lot of money." Those are, as you point out, indications that further research should be done, not proof.
I agree.

I declared the Industry Jewish, and stand by that. But my mention underneath that of Shkreli could be interpreted as that-he works for and with Jews and is an prime example of Jewish Pharmaceutical Co abuse and hedge fund/financial abuse. He is one of the most talked about assholes as of recently, due to the controversy of upping the price on lifesaving cures.

I also linked to the Vaccine Injury Comp Program, to make a point about awards for undisclosed amounts for vaccine injury-that was not about declaring someone Jewish, either.

I did not directly say he was Jewish-I linked to his Wiki that describes what he and his Jewish Pharma Co buds did, as well as his Jewish Hedge Fund buds. I don't know if he is one himself or not-but could've worded the post more carefully. I was referring to his Company and what he and (((they))) did and typically do.

The Industry, and the biggest players, like Merck, are Jewish, as I said.
He's a criminal level dirtbag also, like I said.

It is important to make clear what one is citing and why, point taken. Several sites say he's Jewish. But if you look for verification, it's not there. One source says his Father's family were adopted in WWII by a family with the 'Shkreli' surname, and he's part Albanian. No proof of the adoption accusation, however, if you dig deeper. It's declared on several sites with nothing tangible to prove it up.

My point was about the Companies that run the show. He's a player in that, which is why he was cited, because he's an extreme example-people died because he increased the price of a drug 5,000 times over. He was also arrested for fraud.

Another bastard in the very Jewish Pharma industry, for example, is the guy who took Shkreli's place at Turing Pharma. Ron Tilles.

Also charged with fraud and having illicit offshore accounts.

Is he a Jew? I dunno. Tilles can be a Hebrew surname, but can be English.

Definitely a typically scummy hedge fund asshole, though.

A woman with the surname 'Jew' is on the board at Shkreli's other company that he founded, KalosBios, lol.
https://www.crunchbase.com/person/jeanne-y-jew

I've no genealogical background on her, and am not declaring her a Jew.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; February 9th, 2017 at 04:26 PM.

Old February 15th, 2017 #7
Crowe

Quote:
The lack of morals jews have with regards to business, and even every day life have thoroughly corrupted White societies around the world. Guilt (being a jew) based on actions alone has never been realistic. Even if we get rid of every jew, some of their poison will still linger around in the society if that problem isn't also addressed. And that's the justification for why morality needs to be set into law.

Quote:
It used to be as rare as 1 in 200 or more. And now they're claiming it's as common as 1 in 50 in some areas. That hints to the issue being environmental. Some medical doctors have stated they believe it's related to vaccines.

Evidence supporting it:

http://www.naturalnews.com/027178_autism_vaccines.html

Quote:
Mercury toxicity is a suspected cause of a steep rise - a tenfold increase between 1984 and 1994 - in diagnosed cases of autism in children around the world, according to some scientists. Specifically, the culprit is thimerosal, a mercury-based compound used as a preservative in vaccines commonly administered to babies and infants. Thimerosal-free vaccines are available. If you have a child who will be receiving vaccinations, ask for and make sure thimerosal-free vaccines are used.

Is it mere coincidence that rates of autism increased when the Center for Disease Control inserted additions to the recommended vaccination program for infants in 1988? In the 1980s, autism rates were estimated at only six in 10,000 children. Today one in 150 children is autistic, though in some areas autism affects closer to one in 50 children. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has acknowledged that thimerosal can be a neurotoxin (knowing very well that mercury is a neurotoxin), and in 2004 stated that thimerosal-containing vaccines were associated with autism.
I say if it's not thimerosal (mercury), then it's probably some other poison. They've known for a long time that mercury is extremely toxic to humans, yet have been putting this substance into vaccines even after knowing that. So I think my cynicism here is perfectly justified.

There is no reason to not err on the side of discretion and at least delay getting your kids vaccinated as long as possible. Because an infant's immune system is considerably more vulnerable to the adverse effects of these toxins, than lets say a 3-4 year old. You can't even get your kid enrolled in school unless they've been vaccinated. Not every parent can home school their kids, unfortunately. But they can still delay these vaccinations as long as possible. Just keep your kids away from beaners and other non-Whites.

I think it's fucking bullshit that they're forcing vaccinations for diseases that have for the most part been eliminated in developed countries. Instead of injecting our children with poison, we should be isolating ourselves from areas that have these diseases.

I've never taken a flu shot, and never will. I had the flu about a month ago, and it was just a slightly worse cold, honestly. Within 5 days of over the counter stuff, I was back to 100%.

Last edited by Crowe; February 15th, 2017 at 09:08 AM.

Old February 15th, 2017 #8
National-Satanist

Keep in mind that one feature of Jewish behavior is projecting their own issues onto others. Jews scream about "white privilege" or white incest when Jewish privilege and Jewish incest is the only reality, etc. In a similar way I've known many Jews that can't get women and display a rather autistic approach to social interaction. I think that the constant accusations that whites are autistic is more Jewish projecting.

Old February 15th, 2017 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by National-Satanist View Post
Keep in mind that one feature of Jewish behavior is projecting their own issues onto others. Jews scream about "white privilege" or white incest when Jewish privilege and Jewish incest is the only reality, etc. In a similar way I've known many Jews that can't get women and display a rather autistic approach to social interaction. I think that the constant accusations that whites are autistic is more Jewish projecting.
While there's truth to the fact that sickos project their issues onto others-this is 100% different.

I worked with autistic children for a decade, and they don't have a slight interaction problem. Autism is like having your neurological system hit by a train-the injury is widely different from one person to another.

We would have people on the autism spectrum without vaccinations-but I'm with RFK Jr and Trump, and Dr Wakefield-we'd not have it at these epidemic proportions.

RFK had a show to air banned from airing, it was to be a series of shows I believe; an article that wouldn't be published; Dr. Wakefield, after winning an award for his gut-brain medical discovery, had his license to practice removed-so he went to Austin, Texas where he helps thousands of families for far less money.

You know who's telling the truth when you see who they silence.
And when you follow the (((money.)))

Old February 15th, 2017 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The lack of morals jews have with regards to business, and even every day life have thoroughly corrupted White societies around the world. Guilt (being a jew) based on actions alone has never been realistic. Even if we get rid of every jew, some of their poison will still linger around in the society if that problem isn't also addressed. And that's the justification for why morality needs to be set into law.

It used to be as rare as 1 in 200 or more. And now they're claiming it's as common as 1 in 50 in some areas. That hints to the issue being environmental. Some medical doctors have stated they believe it's related to vaccines.

Evidence supporting it:

http://www.naturalnews.com/027178_autism_vaccines.html

I say if it's not thimerosal (mercury), then it's probably some other poison. They've known for a long time that mercury is extremely toxic to humans, yet have been putting this substance into vaccines even after knowing that. So I think my cynicism here is perfectly justified.

There is no reason to not err on the side of discretion and at least delay getting your kids vaccinated as long as possible. Because an infant's immune system is considerably more vulnerable to the adverse effects of these toxins, than lets say a 3-4 year old. You can't even get your kid enrolled in school unless they've been vaccinated. Not every parent can home school their kids, unfortunately. But they can still delay these vaccinations as long as possible. Just keep your kids away from beaners and other non-Whites.

I think it's fucking bullshit that they're forcing vaccinations for diseases that have for the most part been eliminated in developed countries. Instead of injecting our children with poison, we should be isolating ourselves from areas that have these diseases.

I've never taken a flu shot, and never will. I had the flu about a month ago, and it was just a slightly worse cold, honestly. Within 5 days of over the counter stuff, I was back to 100%.
I agree with most all of what you said, sans a couple points.

The thimerosal is one prob-you're right there are others. There are a cocktail of chemicals in these vaccines.
Examples include FORMALDEHYDE and ALUMINUM.

I'm allergic to egg and won't take a flu shot, either. It's based in egg- but worse, there is a neurological disorder that affects ability to walk in some people following a flu shot, and while it's rare, it happens more often than one would think.

But what you said about disease is not quite true-vaccines DID eradicate diseases like polio and rubella. But that's changing, due to people refusing shots. Some of them are coming back, like measles.
Measles are dangerous-a pregnant woman who doesn't even get sick, but is exposed, can have a deaf-blind child due to exposure.

Lots of children were made retarded by rubella in the past, and blind and deaf from measles.

So what to do-we need protection from disease, but can't trust the industry that's supposed to have National Health as their main interest.

What we need is big bucks out and ethics in, and (((pharma companies))) accountable for their damage.
That means we don't let (((them))) run the 'studies' on whether these vaccines have caused injury and death.
Just like Comey wouldn't call Hillary out on her improprieties, neither will people with millions to lose on vaccines.

We need each child dealt with individually-if they can't handle having a live virus entered into their immune system, stop the shots immediately.

Never give a sick child shots-this actually happens more often than you think.

Individual dosing-don't combine MMR into one shot, loading the kid with mercury because you needed it to preserve a combo vaccine. (The primary reason for thimerosal is to save big Pharma money, combining three shots into one).

And that would at least be a start.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; February 15th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.

Old February 16th, 2017 #11
Paul Vogel
Banned

Here is an article from a parent of an autistic child that considers those with autism to be a "lost soul",
or just as are all of those "neuro-typicals" without any true "racial consciousness" are "lost souls" too!
See:
http://nationalvanguard.org/2010/12/...t-souls-and-x/

Big Pharma and the Medical Establishment have always had a conflict of interest economically of
creating problems that they could "treat" and keep the gravy train going but not actually "cure".

The explosion in autism is not just because of better and earlier diagnosis but from too many
exposures to vaccines and all the inflammation that naturally occurs from such over exposure.

The first rule of the HO was "Do no harm" but the Medical and Pharm. industries only care for
$$$$$$ and not for the actual health of those they are only exploiting and feeding off of like a
parasite. The over-representation of the "Usual Suspects" in these industries is no accident as
that is where the big money is in our economy now just as it was in finance and mass media.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; February 16th, 2017 at 04:58 AM.

Old February 16th, 2017 #12
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Vogel View Post
Here is an article from a parent of an autistic child that considers those with autism to be a "lost soul",
or just as are all of those "neuro-typicals" without any true "racial consciousness" are "lost souls" too!
See:
http://nationalvanguard.org/2010/12/...t-souls-and-x/

Big Pharma and the Medical Establishment have always had a conflict of interest economically of
creating problems that they could "treat" and keep the gravy train going but not actually "cure".

The explosion in autism is not just because of better and earlier diagnosis but from too many
exposures to vaccines and all the inflammation that naturally occurs from such over exposure.

The first rule of the HO was "Do no harm" but the Medical and Pharm. industries only care for
$$$$$$ and not for the actual health of those they are only exploiting and feeding off of like a
parasite. The over-representation of the "Usual Suspects" in these industries is no accident as
that is where the big money is in our economy now just as it was in finance and mass media.
Besides the religious 'your child has demons' ignorance, there is also my personal favorite horrible thing the med industry used to do to parents:

In the 1950s, I think it was, they accused moms of autistic children of being 'refrigerator mothers', a lovely term they coined, and claimed the moms had somehow not loved their baby properly, causing the 'regression' that occurs with autism.

Many women were devastated, but some ignored the Freudian style bs and worked one on one with their own children.

Temple Grandin's mom did this-she is a functioning genius today.
Jacob Barnett's mom did this, and he is making history in Science, and started college at 13. Both were deemed 'catatonic' by docs and schools as toddlers.

Old March 1st, 2018 #13
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Those dirty Jews love those kids privates. I know that Rabbis suck the bloody baby dicks after the circumcision. Those dirty fucking Jews. Even molest their own kids. It's even a show for the parents and friends. Sometimes the baby ends up with an STD from getting his bloody baby dicks sucked by a dirty fucking faggot Jew Rabbi. Who the fuck would do that? If I had a gun to my head I wouldn't do that.

Last edited by Adolf Goldbergstein; March 1st, 2018 at 08:14 PM.

Old March 2nd, 2018 #14
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Autism is a self diagnosed disorder by Mr and Mrs Never spank, who can't understand why their precious little Johnny Spoiled Bastard keeps being a naughty asshole.

Old May 30th, 2018 #15
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

I assume autism is a side effect of the chemical onslaught in the water and air, vaccines, gmo's, meds the parents are on even. The sperm and egg can be affected far worse than the fully formed person that is now a carrier of the defective reproductive material. It seems the insane rise in autism and gays happened at the same time and there seems to be a link to the symptoms as well. Thanks again Jews.

Old May 31st, 2018 #16
Shelby

Default Autism: Euphemism For Schizophrenia

"Autism" like "racism" has undergone a colossal expansion of what the word means.

Autism does exist, but it's quite rare. There are NO KNOWN PROVEN ETIOLOGIES FOR AUTISM. In fact, to this day, autism is still, officially, a psychiatric "whodunit."

Childhood onset schizophrenia, however, is a well known, well characterized condition, carefully pared out from autism (90 years ago when such studies were not hampered by "tree huggers" "humanitarians," etc.), and there were closed locked psychiatric hospitals and ancillary facilities where these subjects could be carefully studied (and cared for) unhindered by government intrusion and moronic media nosies.

The two conditions are manifested very similarly, but apparently, at different times - the reason is unknown. Some experts in the field have dismissed the term "autism" altogether.

Unlike "adult onset" schizophrenia, which appears usually between the age of 15 and 25, childhood onset schizophrenia (COS) appears as early as 4 months of age. Far as we know, though, they have the same central issue: can't discern "self" from other people, or even "self" from inanimate objects. This is often described as a complete (or nearly complete) lack of "sense of self" altogether.

What is known is that both forms of schizophrenia can often be found to occur in one with relatives and/or ancestors who were diagnosed as schizophrenic. The heritability of schizophrenia is well known. But almost never is asked of an "autistic" kids parents: "Any relatives that are/were schizophrenic?" Very important question!

It is important to note that adult onset schizophrenia occurs in people who have had years of external social exposure, outside of a psychotic state, and, as a result, have had adequate time to develop defense mechanisms, such that they are capable, to a point, to mask their psychotic state from others and themselves most of the time - but eventually, cannot even mask those "inner voices" from themselves, and can no longer discern the difference between reality and hallucination.

COS, however, begins before one has time to develop defense mechanisms or social strategies, and hence, they quickly become overtaken by the mental state, and only do what they know - withdraw, and no hiding it. As a result, it is very difficult to differentiate between COS and what is called "autism."

Why? Well, because the word "schizophrenia" is "painful." More painful than the now sweetened up term "autism." Lay people are easily influenced by stuff like that. And today, you go along to get along.

Unfortunately, the modern antipsychotic meds developed 50 years ago were found to be largely ineffective in most COS's. (Important to note that these drugs allow many if not most adult onset schizophrenics to lead nearly normal lives, outside of an institution, and clearly fail almost only when the patient is non-compliant, or unusually stressed from some totally unrelated situation). Some in the field have indicated that those drugs may in fact rely on allowing the "reinstatement" of the defense mechanisms that adult onset patients once had. Interviews with actual treated adult patients clearly support that theory. But as said earlier, COS's have not had the ability to develop defense mechanisms so these antipsychotics usually don't work in them.

So, you see, this whole autism thing is not an armchair psychologist's domain. No more so than letting lawyers and politicians (with no medical background whatsoever) simply, with the stroke of a pen, and the promises of more votes and payoffs put the word "medical" in front of the word marijuana.

I say, "If you are a primo bowler, fine. Just stay in the bowling alley."

Thread