Chase them into the swamps

Old March 18th, 2013 #2
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
http://libertygb.org.uk/v1/index.php/about-libertygb

Another crew of cranks and deviants
Do we really need ANOTHER bloody party?!

Quote:
Paul Weston:
I joined the British Freedom Party in late 2011, but became disillusioned with the direction it was taking, over which I had little control. In 2013 I established Liberty GB with a small group of ex-British Freedom activists who shared my own political ideology – which is that for a political party to seriously compete in a general election it must appeal to Middle Britain, rather than just the core nationalist vote which the leftist mainstream media find so easy to vilify and smear. If we are to discuss taboo subjects such as mass immigration and Islam, it is imperative we do so from an elevated moral and ethical position impervious to Leftist character assassination.
How come he never uses this photo on his self promotional material?

Old March 18th, 2013 #3
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Do we really need ANOTHER bloody party?!

How come he never uses this photo on his self promotional material?

Is he one of these Khazar wallahs?

Old March 18th, 2013 #4
Henry.

Just had a quick look at their website.

I say ''their'' but it's clearly a hasbarat-disinfo job no doubt to serve some low ranking Jew controller.

The recommended websites page reads like a whistle stop tour of Anders Breivik's daily staple and soon brings on the bad smells and nausea.

Old June 2nd, 2013 #6
James Hawthorne

Another fucking pressure valve nitwit like Farange.

VNN Media

Old June 2nd, 2013 #7
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Another fucking pressure valve nitwit like Farange.
I know. The number of people on this forum that need waking up to Zionist schills is unreal.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old April 27th, 2014 #8
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
by: Enza Ferreri

*** LIBERTY GB PRESS RELEASE 26TH APRIL 2014 ***

Today Paul Weston, chairman of the party Liberty GB and candidate in the 22 May European Elections in the South East, has been arrested in Winchester.

At around 2pm Mr Weston was standing on the steps of Winchester Guildhall, addressing the passers-by in the street with a megaphone. He quoted the following excerpt about Islam from the book The River War by Winston Churchill:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith."

Reportedly a woman came out of the Guildhall and asked Mr Weston if he had the authorisation to make this speech. When he answered that he didn’t, she told him "It's disgusting!" and then called the police.

Six or seven officers arrived. They talked with the people standing nearby, asking questions about what had happened. The police had a long discussion with Mr Weston, lasting about 40 minutes.

At about 3pm he was arrested. They searched him, put him in a police van and took him away.

Click here to join Liberty GB!

Click here to join Liberty GB!

read full article at source: http://libertygb.org.uk/v1/index.php...eston-arrested
This was posted by NewsFeed, not me. Dunno what's gone wrong here - trying to merge various posts and threads and messed something up.

Last edited by Bev; April 27th, 2014 at 09:23 AM. Reason: sorting out a merge mishap

Old April 28th, 2014 #9
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Liberty GB Candidate Arrested for Quoting Churchill on Islam (Interview)

Free speech is dead in the UK. via

Today Paul Weston, chairman of the party Liberty GB and candidate in the 22 May European Elections in the South East, has been arrested in Winchester.

At around 2pm Mr Weston was standing on the steps of Winchester Guildhall, addressing the passers-by in the street with a megaphone. He quoted the following excerpt about Islam from the book The River War by Winston Churchill:

“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith.”

Reportedly a woman came out of the Guildhall and asked Mr Weston if he had the authorisation to make this speech. When he answered that he didn’t, she told him “It’s disgusting!” and then called the police.

Six or seven officers arrived. They talked with the people standing nearby, asking questions about what had happened. The police had a long discussion with Mr Weston, lasting about 40 minutes.

At about 3pm he was arrested. They searched him, put him in a police van and took him away.

via Vlad Tepes: The first interview Paul Weston gave after his release from jail on a UK speech-crime

read full article at source: https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com...lam-interview/

Old April 28th, 2014 #10
andy

A system directed stunt of the most crude and obvious kind. This Weston claims he is a serious politician a serious politicians would have ignored the woman or looked the her in the eye and said : " Of course I have permission, now be on your way" The physical threat of the non state opposition to the message of British nationalism has always been pretty feeble now we have the would be Leader of the nation thwarted by some old biddy.

Unless of course it was system stunt and then of course it all makes sense including the Churchill quotations. Those with long memories will recall that shortly before his coming out ray hill was self printing and circulating Churchill's views of the jews and presenting them in a similar crass manner

Old April 28th, 2014 #11
Zander

Ah the old, "look, I have been arrested, I have instant credibility" trick.

Old April 30th, 2014 #12
JackbootShaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
Ah the old, "look, I have been arrested, I have instant credibility" trick.
The what trick? - is there really any precident for people getting themselves arrested for credability? If Paul Weston wanted credibility with Nationalists he wouldn't have become a zionist stooge - his actions are consistant with this as the entire thing has been a fine example of right wing stupidity. It is like they don't understand what the race relations act is 'why can't I quote churchill' 'when did islam become a race' - the answers are obvious to everyone else.

Old April 30th, 2014 #13
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Nice candidates.
Two jews and a Italian possible jewess.

In his bullshit on the video he paints a picture of a large group of locals shouting let him go,what he said was right and a gang of hard core communists shouting the usual nazi crap.
Strange thing is,going by the video evidence they were all invisible.
There was exactly zero members of the public watching him and just his mate with the camera and three more at the bottom of the stairs.

Old April 30th, 2014 #14
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post The gloves come off in England

by: Francis Carr Begbie

The arrest of Paul Weston, an anti-immigration campaigner in England, for repeating Winston Churchill’s unflattering observations about Islam in a public speech has been reported around the world with headlines from the US to Russia to Japan. Paul Weston, who leads a small party called LibertyGB, was bundled into a police van outside the Guildhall in the town of Winchester, after being arrested for suspected racial harassment.

It is a shocking event because to many people overseas, Britain is still a country where there is freedom of speech. But the Weston arrest is only the latest in a series of incidents that show that the British state’s gloves are coming off and police are coming down hard on anti-immigration campaigners — and they are not being too scrupulous about how they go about it, as the shocking arrests in of Clive Jefferson and Dawn Charlton in Cumbria last summer showed.

The two British National Party activists were both standing for local council elections in the town of Maryport and looked like giving the local Labour Party a run for their money, as both had been elected before and were popular figures. But Labour were playing dirty and when the BNP pair discovered evidence of vote tampering in Allerdale Council they filed a 22-page dossier to the police.

Unbeknownst to them, the Labour Party was allowed to respond to the complaints with allegations of their own. Labour claimed that a BNP leaflet amounted to racial harassment. Clive and Dawn were totally unprepared for what happened next — their homes were raided by two squads of ten police officers each, with dogs and weapons and with officers from the drugs squad in several police vans in a clearly well co-ordinated action. The raids had been part of an action called “Operation Motive” and had been ordered by the Chief Constable after consulting with the Labour Party leadership in the area.

Boxes of their possessions were taken away and both were held in police cells for 12 hours and fingerprinted before being released. It was an act of intimidation and humiliation that had a traumatic effect on Dawn, a 49-year-old mother of one, who had never been inside a police station before, far less charged and fingerprinted. The arrests had the predictable effect of derailing their campaigns. Both were charged but eventually, after several court appearances and after a protracted investigation, the entire case was dropped without explanation.

Then a few weeks ago, nine months after the original election, Dawn was again raided and again arrested — this time on allegations that she herself had engaged in vote tampering! But again the investigation has been mysteriously dropped with no explanation.

Both Clive and Dawn have no doubt the arrests were meant to harass, intimidate and wear down any nationalist opposition to the Labour Party in the area. And they say the police have never investigated their own allegations of missing votes and interference in the count at Allerdale Council.

Vote tampering was the pretext for a police raid and arrest in another case where a BNP candidate was running Labour close. This previous case took place in Merseyside in 2012 where a popular BNP figure called Mike Whitby was running for the Liverpool city Mayorship when, without warning, the police raided his home. The moment that British police batter the front door down of the home of this respectable middle-aged man while his family look on, can be seen in this shocking video.

Again the police refused to allow the BNP activist to attend the police station of his own accord, preferring a traumatic and highly visible raid. Again the matter was dropped without coming to trial and after Mike Whitby’s campaign was effectively destroyed.

None of this is to suggest that vote tampering is not an issue in Britain. It looks like it will be one of the biggestissues in the coming election. In boroughs such as Tower Hamlets, Rochdale, Luton and in Birmingham, where a judge described the voting system as being closer to that of a “banana republic,” stories of vote tampering using the postal vote system are rife and they always have a number of things in common: they nearly always concern vote farming in Muslim communities, the Labour Party are nearly always the beneficiaries, and despite many complaints from the public, the police always refuse to take action.

read full article at source: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...ff-in-england/

Old April 30th, 2014 #15
JackbootShaman

Arrests and harassment so far as speech is concerned is largely preventable. The strategy of moderation (Eg hiding behind right wing causes) has invited the widespread accusation of ambiguity - some people mistakenly believe that ambiguity is form of defence when in reality it only broadens the brush of what can be called 'offensive'. Believing that quoting churchill makes you untouchable is a good example of defensive thinking.

I believe in clear language that can be controlled to work within whatever limits are set, so as to deprive the enemy of their freedom to interpret what you say. Even if that happens to be an extreme viewpoint, that makes it easier - your principles are evidence of your own consistency.

Old May 6th, 2014 #16
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Andrew Bolt on the Arrest of Paul Weston

Daily Stormer

Andrew Bolt is a popular Australian opinion columnist who himself has been politically persecuted – and prosecuted – for making politically incorrect statements about half-breed Aborigines who look basically White but identify as Aborigines for economic and/or political reasons.

Following the arrest of Paul Weston in the UK for reading a quote from Sir Winston Churchill on Islam, Bolt gave commentary on his TV show.

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/andrew-b...f-paul-weston/

Old May 8th, 2014 #17
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post My Name Is Paul Weston and I Am a Racist

by: Russell James

Source

In a graphic display of the depths to which Britain has been dragged by the millstones of multiculturalism and political correctness, Liberty GB leader Paul Weston was recently arrested for quoting British wartime Prime Minister Winston Churchill. Here is a classic speech from June last year in which Weston disarms the Left's weapon of choice – accusations of "racism" – by simply embracing it and explaining exactly what the term means: "I wish to preserve the culture of my country, I wish to preserve the people of my country, and by doing so that makes me a designated racist in today's society."

read full article at source: http://praxis-mag.blogspot.com/2014/...am-racist.html

Old May 8th, 2014 #18
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackbootShaman View Post
The what trick? - is there really any precident for people getting themselves arrested for credability? If Paul Weston wanted credibility with Nationalists he wouldn't have become a zionist stooge - his actions are consistant with this as the entire thing has been a fine example of right wing stupidity. It is like they don't understand what the race relations act is 'why can't I quote churchill' 'when did islam become a race' - the answers are obvious to everyone else.
Off the top of my head the NS9 Leader and Griffins former crony in Ulster Jim Dowson, both mysteriously got principles seriously nicked while walking away with token sentences themselves. Further it is well established in England's high security prisons the actual presence of undercover filth posing as prisoners for lengthy sentences. The most famous case being the west midlands special Branch black detective who was posing as a remand prisoner in Brixton Prison unknown to the Prison service or the Metropolitan Police at the time of the Quinlivan escape. Further UDA/UVF director of intelligence and operations Sammy Nelson established he credentials with a full five year prison sentence.

By all means live in cuckoo land but if I was you I would keep an eye on the cunt who bought the banana to the demo

Old May 9th, 2014 #19
Zander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackbootShaman View Post
There are plenty of examples of "right wing stupidity", even today, some of these people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a birthday party never mind a political party and of course there are people arrested to try and gain credibility/bring a party negative press...they are the White peoples enemy and should be flushed from the movement permanently, not allowed to slither back in after a few months laying low.

Old May 9th, 2014 #20
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
There are plenty of examples of "right wing stupidity", even today, some of these people shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a birthday party never mind a political party and of course there are people arrested to try and gain credibility/bring a party negative press...they are the White peoples enemy and should be flushed from the movement permanently, not allowed to slither back in after a few months laying low.
While it is probably impossible to ban deviants, perverts and system touts supporting a political party it most certainly is possible to prevent them getting positions of authority and public prominence in it.

It is my belief that the system actually aims perverts and deviants at "the movement" to bring it into disrepute. Political parties taking a public stand for the race need to distinguish between supporters, members and officials.

Thread