VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 6th, 2012 #1
joefrombradford

Default #1 George Galloway Respect Party ex-MP

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-17268770

Bradford West is the most Muslim filled constituency in Bradford. It contains the highly infested Manningham and Heaton wards. I could see Allahway getting in here.

Old March 7th, 2012 #2
Dr.Strangelove

I bet Fable will be out leafleting for him.

Old March 7th, 2012 #3
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

How are you doing, BarbieC? Long time no see.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old March 7th, 2012 #4
Gerry Fable

I doubt very much George Galloway will win in Bradford West. Unless Pakistan is attacked by the West. The majority of Bradford's Pakistanis are as dumb as their white counterparts in the city. The Islamic Party of Britain (now defunct) stood in Bradford North and were beaten by the Monster Raving Looney Party. They never recovered from the humiliation and folded soon after.

I certainly don't support that Commie, Galloway. He's a Zionist gatekeeper, and is on record for calling 9/11 truthers 'lunatics.'
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old March 14th, 2012 #5
joefrombradford

I reckon George Allahway's presence will split the block Muslim vote. Do we know if any Nationalist parties are putting a candidate up in this ward?

Old March 14th, 2012 #6
Gerry Fable

A waste of time standing. Bradford has missed its chance.

Old March 14th, 2012 #7
The Truth At Last

I've heard but dont quote me on it that the Bradford based Democratic Nationalists are standing a candidate not heard if the BNP , NF or English Dims are going to waste money on this campaign .

Old March 14th, 2012 #8
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The Bradford West by-election is pretty much ready to go now that Labour has chosen its candidate to defend the seat on 29 March.

As was generally assumed, the job has gone to the city council's deputy leader Imran Hussain who beat six others on the shortlist last night. His opponents included fellow-councillor Ralph Berry and Mohammed Afzal Khan, a previous Lord Mayor of Manchester.

He is 33 and a barrister and was born and brought up in the constituency which Marsha Singh held in 2010 with a majority of 5,763. Singh, whose appeal embraced all the area's diverse communities, resigned last month because of ill health after serving as MP for 15 years.

Hussain says:

It is a great honour to have been selected by the Labour Party to contest this election in my home constituency. Bradford West is where I was born, where I went to school and where I live now. I've been a hard working local campaigner since I was a teenager.

Now more than ever Bradford people need a strong voice to stand up for them in the face of unfair Tory cuts and spiralling unemployment that are hitting our local families hard - I will be that strong voice.

If I am elected, I promise I will always do what's right for Bradford, not what's right for Westminster, and that means working tirelessly to bring investment and well-paid jobs to our great city.

The other candidates so far include the Liberal Democrats' Jeanette Sunderland, a long-serving councillor who leads her party's group at City Hall and hopes to join the party's MP for Bradford East, David Ward, in the Commons. She says:

The whole city has been let down for a long time by Labour MPs. I want to replicate in Bradford West what is happening in Bradford East with a Liberal Democrat MP speaking up for people.I will tackle issues such as health, poverty and education and getting young people into work.I want to get people into apprenticeships and we got more money for pensioners.

The Conservatives are putting up Jackie Whiteley, a local businesswoman who fought Rotherham at the 2010 general election. She has the specific endorsement of the party's co-chair Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, from nearby Dewsbury, who says:

Jackie is an outstanding local candidate who has a reputation for working hard for the people of Yorkshire and I know she will fight for their best interests. Our campaign in Bradford is underway, we are out listening to voters in the constituency, and I will be campaigning alongside Jackie for every vote.

Sonja McNally is fighting for UKIP and the former MP George Galloway has arrived from London as candidate for Respect. McNally, a mother-of-two and former Green candidate who is involved in a mass of local community groups,says:

My track record in volunteering and community work means I know what matters to local people. Bradford West deserves a MP that cares about the area - not a career politician only selected by a party to increase their numbers.

Galloway notes in his blog the 'mournful milestone' of more than 400 British servicemen dying in Afghanistan including 19-year-old Private Christopher Kershaw from Bradford in last week's Warrior tragedy. He says:

Huddersfield, Bradford and the Lancashire former mill towns are a universe away from the gilded Etonian millionaires who are running our country into the ground - when not taking to horse, on steeds loaned, if you will, from the Metropolitan Police at our expense.

Last time:

Labour: 18401 (45.35%)
Conservative: 12638 (31.15%)
Liberal Democrat: 4732 (11.66%)
BNP: 1370 (3.38%)
UKIP: 812 (2%)
Green: 940 (2.32%)
Others: 1683 (4.15%)
Majority: 5763 (14.2%)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/the-northerner/2012/mar/12/bradford-labour-byelection-george-galloway-marsh-singh?newsfeed=true

Old March 14th, 2012 #9
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Two more people have announced their intention to contest the vacant Bradford West seat.

Alan “Howling Laud” Hope, who is leader of the Official Monster Raving Loony Party, is to stand in the by-election later this month.

Mr Hope was the party’s deputy chairman until the death of the founder Screaming Lord Sutch in 1999.

He stood in the 2010 general election against Conservative Party leader David Cameron for the seat of Witney in Oxfordshire and in March 2011 he contested the Barnsley Central by-election.

In addition Bradford-born Neil Craig is to stand for the Democratic Nationalists, the party he co-founded.

Mr Craig stood in Bradford West in the 2010 General Election and has also contested Bradford Council seats for the same party.

He is a former member of the British National Party and has also stood in Council elections for the BNP.
http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/9585208.Two_more_announce_they_are_standing_in_Bradford_West_by_election/

Old March 15th, 2012 #10
Gerry Fable

Democratic fecking Nationalists. What an awful name! Utter morons. Had they used the name of 'Bradford' and 'First' in their name, and campaigned on local themes, pulling no punches. Well, they might not win the by-election, but they would maximise their voter potential. Whatever that potential might be.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; March 15th, 2012 at 05:38 AM.

Old March 15th, 2012 #11
joefrombradford

Well done to Neil Craig for at least giving the white people of Bradford West the opportunity to vote for a Nationalist.

I believe he stood in this constituency during the last election, and because it looks like he won't have the burden of another Nationalist candidate standing against him this time, he might do better in this election.

It is also noticed that the VNN user who is scoffing at Neil Craig's effort and is calling him a moron will not practice what he preaches. To say he thinks it is an ingenious idea that he has brought up a few times, I haven't see him registering a political party and calling it "Bradford First" and then parting with £500 of his own money to stand as candidate.

I personally think it is a stupid idea to register a party that, due to it's name, will only ever appeal to people who live in 4 of the UK's Parliamentary constituencies. I would say that "The Democratic Nationalist Party" has more potential than "Bradford First" because at least a party called "The Democratic Nationalist Party" can contest elections outside Bradford.

Why don't you register this party Gerry, and make your beliefs on the armed forces and Islam the official party policy of Bradford First? I am sure you will get the Muslim vote and if it is successful then it would shut all those of us up who think that you are a dickhead.

Old March 15th, 2012 #12
joefrombradford

Also, it is good to see that the pro-Islamic Respect Party have parachuted a candidate in all the way from London. The reason for them doing this is that George Galloway is a political opportunist who aims to take advantage of the City of Bradford's racial, cultural and religious divide. Yet he call's the BNP and other Nationalist parties "Racist" for doing the exact same thing in areas that are not as infested.

Neil Craig is the only candidate standing in this election who is not tripping over the others in the scramble for the block Muslim vote. He is going for the ignored and overlooked white vote and as a result, i don't expect him to win, but i expect him to do quiet well.

Old March 15th, 2012 #13
Gerry Fable

Quote:
I personally think it is a stupid idea a party to register a party that, due to it's name, will only ever appeal to people who live in 4 of the UK's Parliamentary constituencies. I would say that "The Democratic Nationalist Party" has more potential than "Bradford First" because at least a party called "The Democratic Nationalist Party" can contest elections outside Bradford.
Bradford BNP grew not from campaigning overtly under the BNP name, but from local area community groups, such as 'Undercliffe Community Action Team,' and 'leaflet kindly sponsored by the BNP, c/o PO Box, Leeds'.

On a more deeper psychological level, people are more inclined to vote, and/or identify with a party whose name is connected to the community they live in, than say to a ridiculous, far away sounding, name such as 'Democratic Nationalists' that no-one has heard of before. It sounds more like a fecking oxymoron for God's sake!

In a city that is polarised along racial and cultural lines such as Bradford, and with the remaining white population composed of something like 65-70%. It makes sense to experiment with new ideas because nationalist groups such as the BNP will never win in this city because voter demographic is against them.

It would make more sense to set up a party called 'Bradford First', and annoy the local bus company for additional publicity! Then set up local groups in areas such as, 'Undercliffe Community Action,'and Eccleshill Community Action Team.' So forth and so on. Kindly sponsored by 'Bradford First.'

If Neil Craig adopted this strategy his new group would storm Bradford and take-over the council. From there, anything could happen. Nationalists throughout the country would seek inspiration from the near 'miracle take-over' of Bradford council, and mimic the strategy. Before you know it, a revolution is taking place up-and-down the nation.

Quote:
Why don't you register this party Gerry, and make your beliefs on the armed forces and Islam the official party policy of Bradford First? I am sure you will get the Muslim vote and if it is successful then it would shut all those of us up who think that you are a dickhead.
Have you noticed those who think I'm a dickhead on this forum have severe learning difficulties? Just a thought....

On reflection, I think Dr.Strangelove wasn't BarbieC has first thought. Know what I mean, Jug?

Last edited by Gerry Fable; March 15th, 2012 at 03:19 PM.

Old March 15th, 2012 #14
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
On a more deeper psychological level, people are more inclined to vote, and/or identify with a party whose name is connected to the community they live in, than say to a ridiculous, far away sounding, name such as 'Democratic Nationalists' that no-one has heard of before. It sounds more like a fecking oxymoron for God's sake!

In a city that is polarised along racial and cultural lines such as Bradford, and with the remaining white population composed of something like 65-70%. It makes sense to experiment with new ideas because nationalist groups such as the BNP will never win in this city because voter demographic is against them.

It would make more sense to set up a party called 'Bradford First', and annoy the local bus company for additional publicity! Then set up local areas groups such as, 'Undercliffe Community Action,'and Eccleshill Community Action Team.' So forth and so on. Kindly sponsored by 'Bradford First.'

If Neil Craig adopted this strategy his new group would storm Bradford and take-over the council. From there, anything could happen. Nationalists throughout the country would seek inspiration from the near 'miracle take-over' of Bradford council, and mimic the strategy. Before you know it, a revolution is taking place up-and-down the nation.
Great! With such an infallible plan of success, why don't you register this party yourself?

Quote:
Have you noticed those who think I'm a dickhead on this forum have severe learning difficulties? Just a thought....
Well, that would be everybody who posts on VNNUK then.

Quote:
On reflection, I think Dr.Strangelove wasn't BarbieC as first thought. Know what I mean, Jug?
No i don't know what you mean. Apparently i have severe learning difficulties and need things spelling out to me. So why don't you explain what you mean Gerry?

Old March 15th, 2012 #15
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Well, that would be everybody who posts on VNNUK then.
Not quite. I think I'm not a dickhead.

73. The Higher Man

When I came unto men for the first time, then did I commit the anchorite folly, the great folly: I appeared on the market-place.

And when I spake unto all, I spake unto none. In the evening, however, rope-dancers were my companions, and corpses; and I myself almost a corpse.

With the new morning, however, there came unto me a new truth: then did I learn to say: "Of what account to me are market-place and populace and populace-noise and long populace-cars!"

Ye higher men, learn this from me: On the market-place no one believeth in higher men. But if ye will speak there, very well! The populace, however, blinketh: "We are all equal."

"Ye higher men,"—so blinketh the populace—"there are no higher men, we are all equal; man is man, before God—we are all equal!"

Before God!—Now, however, this God hath died. Before the populace, however, we will not be equal. Ye higher men, away from the market-place!

Thus Spake Zarathustra

Old March 15th, 2012 #16
joefrombradford

Right, so I will ask again as i think it might be due to my alleged severe learning difficulties that you might not have understood what I was asking last time.

If "Bradford First" is such a great idea for a new political party, why haven't you registered it with the Electoral Commission and parted with £500 of your own money to stand as candidate in the Bradford West by-election?

Instead of supporting the Nationalist candidate who has parted with £500 of his own money and is donating a lot of his time, energy and effort to this campaign, you scoff at this effort and enlighten us to what he "should do", but i don't see you putting your own theory into practice.

Old March 15th, 2012 #17
Gerry Fable

I am an ideas man. First and foremost. That is my forte. I find organising too bloody stressful. It's simply not for me. I would be a nervous wreck within three months if I started campaigning and organising as from today. That job is for others. People who naturally find organising a pleasurable chore.

But I wish I had more of a say and input in things. Because I do have many good ideas (some bad as well) that could help others. It is just a question of getting people to take note and listen!

I am absolutely confident that my strategy for Bradford, and other places, would work. I tested the strategy, in part, when I was campaigning in Bradford as the Undercliffe Community Action Team. So I am convinced of its viability.

Old March 15th, 2012 #18
joefrombradford

Quote:
I am an ideas man! That is my forte. I find organising too bloody stressful. It's simply not for me. I would be a nervous wreck within three months if I started campaigning and organising as from today. That job is for others. People who naturally find organising a pleasurable chore.

But I wish I had more of a say and input in things. Because I do have many good ideas (some bad as well) that could help others. It is just a question of getting people to take note and listen!

I am absolutely confident that my strategy for Bradford, and other places, would work. I tested the strategy, in part, when I was campaigning in Bradford as the Undercliffe Community Action Team. So I am convinced of its viability.
Right, so why don't you register it and appoint someone else to be the party organiser, and the others as activists and let them do the campaigning for you and you can just be the brains behind the whole operation?.

It is only going to be active in one city so you will only need one organiser, one treasurer, one press and publicity officer, one elections officer, one fundraiser and one web master.

Old March 16th, 2012 #19
Lynette112

Default Allahway to contest.

I hope Galloway wins. I also hope Livingstone wins in London. For the same reason some labour mps don't want him to. The white native people need a wake up call, and that's the last thing mps want. If there hadn't been so many weak pc labour voters and non voters in those areas they would never have acquired so many immigrants and seen the area turned into hell. When London has an islamic 'village' and a supermosque, they may pay attention. And the cowardly muslim appeasing politicians might start to realise what's in store for the country. Why delay the inevitable. Bring it on.

Old March 30th, 2012 #20
Bev
drinking tea

Default "Respect" party Galloway takes Bradford by massive majority

Quote:
Respect party candidate George Galloway has won the Bradford West by-election, beating Labour into second place after securing a 10,000-plus majority in what he described as a 'massive rejection' of the mainstream parties.

Mr Galloway won 18,341 votes, compared to Labour candidate Imran Hussain’s 8,201, in a humiliating defeat for the Ed Miliband’s party which entered polling day as the overwhelming favourite to retain the seat after a miserable week for the Coalition government.

As the votes were still being counted last night, Mr Galloway took to Twitter to declare victory in the by-election, posting: ‘By the Grace of God we have won the most sensational victory in British political history.’

Speaking to Sky News after the result was announced, Mr Galloway said that unlike his 2005 election victory in Bethnal Green and Bow, where he had said he would serve only one term, he said he hoped to be MP for Bradford for the long term.

‘It is a very comprehensive defeat for New Labour, it is a pathetic performance by the government parties,’ he said on Thursday night.

‘The big three political parties have had a very salutary, unkind lesson this evening and I hope that they all take note.

‘The people of Bradford have spoken this evening for people in inner cities everywhere in the United Kingdom.’

Turnout for the by-election, which came about after the resignation of Marsha Singh due to ill-health, was just over 50 per cent resulting in the Liberal Democrats losing their deposit.

The Lib Dem candidate Jeanette Sunderland secured just 1,505 votes, with the Conservative candidate Jackie Whiteley finishing third with 2,746 votes.

Following the disappointing result, a Lib Dem spokesman said: ‘We had a great hard-working candidate and dedicated team, but sadly didn't manage to break through.

‘If turnout had been as expected we believe we would have fared much better, but the Galloway factor brought out thousands of extra voters, hitting all of the three main parties.

‘While we were always expecting to fight for fourth in this election, it is quite astonishing for Labour to lose this seat and the Conservatives see such a drop.’

Labour MP Toby Perkins also admitted last night’s result was ‘desperately disappointing’, but pinned Mr Galloway's success partly on his celebrity status from having appeared on a television reality show.

‘I think his celebrity was a very significant factor. There was a great deal of people, who in this city, voted for the Labour Party 18 months ago,’ he said.

‘A tiny number at that time were voting for Respect. Now since then, we have seen the Labour Party get more popular in the national polls, yet in the space of three weeks George Galloway was clearly able to capture the mood, particularly of the younger voters.

‘We need to learn from that. It's a desperately disappointing result for us. Bradford is an important city for the party and it has come as a big shock the way that things have changed over the past few weeks.’

He added: ‘I think frankly there wasn't a lot the other parties could do about it. They'd seen him on Big Brother.

‘They wanted him on their streets and now they've got it, and let's hope that he lives up to the promise that he's made to them and actually delivers on the optimism that surrounds his campaign, which hasn't always been the experience of constituents who have had George Galloway as their MP in the past.'
Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/894698-george-galloway-savours-sensational-bradford-west-by-election-victory#ixzz1qaQqm7WY

OK, I know Bradford has a large muslim population, but WTF is wrong with the rest of the people there - are the demographics so asian-heavy that it's now lost completely? Are the whites there so f***ing stupid that appearing on Celebrity Big Brother means more than policies to them?

Tags
#1, galloway. respect, george galloway

Thread