Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 30th, 2012 #21
Hilda
Barbarian

Could be seen as an anti-Zionist vote couldn't it?

Demography is Destiny

Old March 30th, 2012 #22
Hilda
Barbarian

Demography is Destiny

Old March 30th, 2012 #23
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
Could be seen as an anti-Zionist vote couldn't it?
Only if you applied a LOT of spin. Sure, they're against the war on Iran, which is good, but as they say on their site:
Quote:
The Respect Party was set up in January 2004. It was formed because of the need for a left-wing alternative to the three established parties - New Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrats.
Previous candidates/councillors:
Abjol Miah
Salma Yaqoob
Fozol Miah

and so on.

I'm happy to be on the same side as muslims when it comes to NOT using our money and our soldiers to attack yet another country for oil for Israel, but at some point, I want pro-white councillors because I am white. I want councillors that will act for me or in what they consider to be my interests. Do I want a mosque on the field at the bottom of my street? No. Would the above three people back me on that? No. Does Anytown need yet another Asian takeaway? No. Would they act on that? No. It's all very well thinking globally - which don't get me wrong, I do - but my main interests lie locally: my town and my country.

Old March 30th, 2012 #24
Bev
drinking tea

This is the leaflet and the message that nationalist parties should be putting out.

http://www.respectparty.info/resources/2012/01.pdf - you need Adobe or similar. It was originally printed in the Morning Star and then put out by Galloway as a campaigning leaflet. It's long and features a lot of stuff we already know but it explains perfectly why we should not go to war with Iran, along with a lot of other interesting stuff such as:
Quote:
And now we have the British government taking Iran's English
language PressTV station off the Sky platform.The justi4cation
will bring a smile even to those who are most inured to the
catalogue of double standards applied by the West to the Middle
East.There was a mistake, you see, in the original application for
a broadcasting licence. It should not have been granted because
Press TV is not headquartered in Britain and therefore could not
pass the tests for editorial accountability required by the
regulator. All fair, impartial and very British is the reasoning.
Nothing to do with our bellicose foreign policy.
Except there is the rather glaring inconsistency that CNN, Fox
News, etc are also not headquartered in Britain, yet were not only
given broadcasting licences but still have them and face no prospect
of this impartial rule being applied to them. I don't know which of
David Cameron's Eton/Oxford-trained chums came up with this
wheeze imagining that it would convince anyone, but their parents
and the taxpayer have wasted their money on his education.
Why do nationalist parties shy away from this? OK - this was only put out to snag the muslim vote, but it worked. Obviously the muslims will never vote BNP/BPP/NF but an anonymous-ish Bradford First group might. Why can't Gerry Fable's idea of YourTown First set themselves up and put out leaflets like this?

Old March 30th, 2012 #25
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Actually George Galloway's election victory in Bradford could result in a resurgence for nationalism in the city. If people can get their act together.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old March 30th, 2012 #26
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
Actually George Galloway's election victory in Bradford could result in a resurgence for nationalism in the city. If people can get their act together.
I was wondering if it might act as a massive kick up the arse for white people but was trying to find accurate and recent demographics for Bradford before posting it. I gave up looking and began looking for someone who will deliver rocking horse shit instead.

Old March 30th, 2012 #27
Adrian Hartley

Galloway is anti-war with Iran which is good, but pro-immigrant which is not good for us.

Old March 30th, 2012 #28
Mr Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
This is the leaflet and the message that nationalist parties should be putting out.
What the hell are you talking about? The BNP were using all sorts of anti-war rhetoric a few years ago. "Bring Our Troops Home" or something similar was the slogan.

Quote:
Why do nationalist parties shy away from this?
Nationalist parties do not shy away from this, the white British public do. Most of the lemmings couldn't give a crap about these illegal wars and some secretly think it's good. Mostly for economic reasons although they are totally wrong.

Old March 30th, 2012 #29
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Murray View Post
What the hell are you talking about? The BNP were using all sorts of anti-war rhetoric a few years ago. "Bring Our Troops Home" or something similar was the slogan.
Key phrase being a few years ago. It needs to be done again, now, before we're plunged into WW 3. The majority thought we needed to get Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein so didn't really support the thought of ending our involvement in wars. At least, that's the impression I got. Iran is a different matter. Most people couldn't name the leader of Iran nor tell you what the supposed reason is for attacking Iran.

Quote:
Nationalist parties do not shy away from this, the white British public do. Most of the lemmings couldn't give a crap about these illegal wars and some secretly think it's good. Mostly for economic reasons although they are totally wrong.
Hmm - you might be right on that one. Maybe it's a case of finding the right way to sell anti-war-on-Iran to the white British.

Old March 30th, 2012 #30
Adrian Hartley

Paxman to Galloway after his previous election victory: "Are you proud of getting rid of one of the few black women in Parliament?":

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKDuhGOqr8E

Old March 30th, 2012 #31
Andrew Smith
Banned

Quote:
Iran is a different matter. Most people couldn't name the leader of Iran nor tell you what the supposed reason is for attacking Iran.

They know what the media has been telling them. That Iran is trying to build nuclear weapons. zog is using the same bullshit WMD lie they used to invade Iraq. What zog wont mention is that like Iraq, Iran has no way of delivering these so called warheads to ANY western nation

Old March 30th, 2012 #32
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Smith View Post
They know what the media has been telling them. That Iran is trying to build nuclear weapons. zog is using the same bullshit WMD lie they used to invade Iraq. What zog wont mention is that like Iraq, Iran has no way of delivering these so called warheads to ANY western nation
.....hence OUR need to enlighten people, no?

Old March 30th, 2012 #33
Dawn Cannon

Ed Miliband has promised Labour will 'learn lessons' from George Galloway's victory

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/894698-l...-bradford-west

'Clearly there were local factors, but I also say only four out of ten people voted for the three mainstream political parties,' Mr Miliband said. 'We've got to understand the reasons why that happened in Bradford.
'Above all it reinforces for me something that I've emphasised throughout my leadership which is that we need to be engaged and rooted in every community of this country.
'We need to show to people that our politics, that Labour politics, can make a difference to people's lives.'

Old March 30th, 2012 #34
Gerry Fable

A point of interest about this recent by-election.

Two-thirds of the Bradford West constituency is white. However, the Pakistanis came out in force to vote while local whites remained distracted with their 'bread and circuses'. Although I don't blame them.

The solid Labour candidate was a Pakistani Muslim. George Galloway is white and not a Muslim.....

What did the Democratic Nationalists get? Between 1 - 2% I guess.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old March 30th, 2012 #35
Harrington

Quote:
I was wondering if it might act as a massive kick up the arse for white people but was trying to find accurate and recent demographics for Bradford before posting it. I gave up looking and began looking for someone who will deliver rocking horse shit instead.
Most people are so thick and stupid or glued to the footy, The Voice or Britain's got talent to give a shit..............

Old March 30th, 2012 #36
David Langdon

Galloway is very obviously a covert Muslim convert.

Here is the letter that his party canvassed for those who hage not see.

They are alluding to the labour candidate not being exactly rigid with his Islamic beliefs, as opposed to marxist Galloway.

Let's not forget that Galloway is a real full on Leftie, he's always peppering his rhetoric with commie phrases, in between the "god awillings" (insha allah).

Also, 10,000 postal votes registered in the last few weeks in that consitutency lol.

I suppose this is a good wake up call to any slumbering WN's.

Old March 30th, 2012 #37
Gerry Fable

He's not a Muslim. But does believe in a 'higher power.' I notice that his letter only appeals to Pakistani voters?

Old March 30th, 2012 #38
Gerry Fable

Democratic Nationalists....334 votes. 1.05%.

What do you expect with a name like that.

Old March 30th, 2012 #39
heretic

Quote:
He's not a Muslim. But does believe in a 'higher power.' I notice that his letter only appeals to Pakistani voters?
‎07957 44 44 28

^^ George Galloway's phone number.

For legal reasons I have to say that I in no way encourage anybody to give him offensive phone calls, but he has made this number public in order to speak with concerned members of the public.......................

Old March 30th, 2012 #40
Ian

Quote:
You notice incorrectly. The appeal is to Muslim and Pakistani background voters.

Tags
#1, galloway. respect, george galloway

Thread