Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 26th, 2010 #421
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

If it doesn’t make financial sense then it could have been an attempted crime of passion, it happens every day, wife betrays, insults, humiliates, confesses something horrible, what have you, leading to the husband doing something drastic to his aberrant wife in a fit of anger and hatred. Anger and hatred can make a man make irrational decisions, especially when pussy is involved.

Many men see mother in laws as coconspirators, many even see them as the primary source of their marital problems.

Old June 26th, 2010 #422
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Crime of Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
If it doesn’t make financial sense then it could have been an attempted crime of passion, it happens every day, wife betrays, insults, humiliates, confesses something horrible, what have you, leading to the husband doing something drastic to his aberrant wife in a fit of anger and hatred. Anger and hatred can make a man make irrational decisions, especially when pussy is involved.

Many men see mother in laws as coconspirators, many even see them as the primary source of their marital problems.
This fit of anger supposedly lasted for six months, starting when Steele was half dead from heart surgury. He had all that time and then supposedly chose a loser like Fairfax to do it. It doesn't sound like a crime of passion to me. I smell a Jew.

Old June 26th, 2010 #423
H.B.

This chick is more than a little scary, but has very interesting views on the Steele case:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeHourBreaks

Old June 26th, 2010 #424
Alex Linder
Administrator

questions someone might know the answer to

1. if someone uses a car bomb...to cause a car accident...hopefully resulting in the death of person(s)...how likely is it that, assuming the thing went off as planned, police/investigators/anyone would NOT discover that there had been a bomb involved?

2. did Steele ever get on the social security rolls? i know he wrote a few years ago that he had been rejected, even after paying in his entire life.

Old June 26th, 2010 #425
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
This chick is more than a little scary, but has very interesting views on the Steele case:

who is this person?

i can tell you that the west, more than any other area of the country, is loaded with crazy people, montana in particular. crazy white people. i don't necessarily mean crazy in a bad way. i just mean that the per capita rate of people who for whatever reason hate the system or cant get along with their fellow men is much higher in the interior west than on the eastern seaboard.

Old June 26th, 2010 #426
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

1. if someone uses a car bomb...to cause a car accident...hopefully resulting in the death of person(s)...how likely is it that, assuming the thing went off as planned, police/investigators/anyone would NOT discover that there had been a bomb involved?
I was asking that question myself. The first reports seemed self-contradictory.

As more information came out I understood that there was a change in plan. At one point the intention was to falsify an accident, but then the plan changed to an assassination attempt aimed at Steele but killing his wife instead.

Old June 26th, 2010 #427
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Jumping to Conclusions

Quote:

Steeles wife is 53. The Stormfront photo posted here earlier shows her at age 45 by my guess and she is reasonably good looking and trim. She is a horsewoman who runs a working horse ranch. My money says that she is not fat.

I correspond with female BNP members. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a doll for one of them if they couldn't get one like it in the UK. If I had a wife it would be none of her business. Clearly the son knew something about the doll already. There may be nothing sinister here.

I have taken no public position on Steele's innocence or guilt. It is easy to Monday morning quarterback the phone call when you are not in jail with limited or sporadic access to the telephone. The count down was running on the interview with the Idaho State Attorney General. Steele is correct. With them involved, this is no ordinary murder-for-hire trial.

I see NO case here for subordination of perjury. Steele explained about the possibility of editing a tape to frame him. He was apparently not aware of the possibility of an highly competent impersonator being used to make the recording.

The commentator makes too much of the divorce filing because Cindy caught her husband on an internet dating site in 2000. They kissed and made up. After Steele came within seconds of dying with a ruptured aorta, this is no time for fits of jealousy. The real facts of this case are not in yet.

Old June 26th, 2010 #428
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Faking Car Accidents with Bombs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I was asking that question myself. The first reports seemed self-contradictory.

As more information came out I understood that there was a change in plan. At one point the intention was to falsify an accident, but then the plan changed to an assassination attempt aimed at Steele but killing his wife instead.
Any competent accident investigator would see what happened at once. A pipe bomb generates large pieces of shrapnel and very little direct blast. A one foot long 2.5 inch diameter bomb holds about 1.5 pounds of smokeless powder. Mayberry type Keystone cops might miss it but Highway Patrol or Oregon City cops would spot it at once.

Old June 26th, 2010 #429
H.B.

Quote:
who is this person?
I believe it is former HT caller and supporter, Mona Montgomery, a lawyer from CA. At least, that's what I got from the SF thread.

Old June 26th, 2010 #430
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Any competent accident investigator would see what happened at once. A pipe bomb generates large pieces of shrapnel and very little direct blast. A one foot long 2.5 inch diameter bomb holds about 1.5 pounds of smokeless powder. Mayberry type Keystone cops might miss it but Highway Patrol or Oregon City cops would spot it at once.
That assumption was inherent in my post. I didn't think it really needed to be spelled out that a pipebomb explosion would not look like an accident.

Last edited by Hadding; June 26th, 2010 at 10:04 PM.

Old June 27th, 2010 #431
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:

Her views seems to basically be those of an older women pointing out older woman centered reason for Steele situation. Those these issue may be common, as in 100% common, for every married women that gets old. But certainly only a minuscule of such situation result in a murder plot. And given other factors specific to the Steele case, the issue of murder would seem to be less likely.

Steele disposition in the 2nd call could be explained in many ways including that he he is a virtual life or death (could very well die in jail) battle. It is focused and in full lawyer mode.

I would find it less believe his is spent his time during the call telling is wife he loved her, taking walks down memory lane, painting pictures of how they would be taking long walks on the beach and having romantic candle lit dinners when he got out. There is really very little basis to claim is was trying to manipulate her as a woman. If Steele had been talking to a male friend or family member, it seems that the same conversation with the same tone would have taken place.

Steele first told her what she needed to do, then explained why, and then explained the consequences.

Old June 27th, 2010 #432
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:

2. did Steele ever get on the social security rolls? i know he wrote a few years ago that he had been rejected, even after paying in his entire life.
Quote:
On a side note, I recently applied for Social Security myself and was stunned to be denied benefits altogether because, despite providing my tax returns, and on no evidence whatsoever, they essentially have accused me of committing tax fraud by not reporting income - income sufficient to place me beyond the level that allows Social Security payments at age 62.
http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/dead.htm

Old June 27th, 2010 #433
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The Ukrainian Girlfriend angle and conjecture and fact that would indicate this is not an issue.

Assuming the Ukrainian girlfriend (UGF) is a Internet girlfriend Steele has never met in person.
  • The audio refers to "one of my Ukrainian girl friends". If there was more then one, maybe these girl friend were related to a professional issue. If he had more the one UGF it is hard to be believe that is so in love that he want to kill his wife.
  • His son seemed to be aware of the UGF.
  • He had had prostate cancer 12 years ago.
  • He is a 64 years old man.
  • He just had a nearly fatal heart attack.
  • What is the likelihood that the UGF is sincere. That she was just not out for money or American citizenship. In which cases she would have dumped Steele after she received citizenship.
  • Would Steele think: I sure she is 80% sincere was I will kill my wife for her.
  • What are the chances that 64 years man would gamble it all on a women he never met in person. Who has basically given him nothing.
  • Steele is not naive, even if they had a wonderful e-mail, Internet chat, and maybe web-cam relationship, surely actually living together would have been very different. Steele would have considered this.
  • Many women, even a poor Ukrainian women, would want something more out of life then to live in Northern Idaho. Steele would have realized this.
  • It is hard to believe that Steele did not consider himself to be under 24/7 surveillance by somebody with all his communications who would have known about the UGF.
  • Given the surveillance possibility, having an attractive, intelligent, loving UGF who is really a Mossad agent, would seem to be exactly the way the jew would attempt to destroy Steele.
  • It would seem that anybody with any intelligence would know they should wait a year after the murder before attempting to bring his UGF to America. And after paper work is started, how long would it take before the paper was completed and she arrived in Idaho? How would Steele be at this time, 67?
  • It would also make sense that Steele would not attempted to bring his UGF to America until after any insurance polity was paid on his wife's death.
  • Steele would have considered all this and would have had to consider how he was going to convince his UGF to relax and wait about 2 years or more before she could come to live in Idaho.
  • How many UGF would want to be in a relationship with a 64 year old man. Just consider how it was for her when Steele had his hart attack and could not make contact with her for over three weeks.
  • Once the UGF showed up in norther Idaho it is likely that Fairfax would have put 2 and 2 together and have gotten close enough to 4 to figure out why Steele payed him to kill is wife and maybe started to blackmail Steele for more money.
  • After his heart attack, Steele's appearance must have changed significantly, surely the UGF would have thought about continuing with the relationship was a good idea.
  • On top of that, he would have to consider his children's reactions to the recent death of their mother and the appearance of a UGF. This would be especially true for is wife daughter from a first marriage which Steele adopted.
  • The MSM has not made a big deal about his issue. If there was anything in the UGF issue that could make Steele look bad the MSM would have made it a bigger issue. Furthermore, the FBI would have fed the MSM information so the MSM would have repeated it.
  • If Steele had a UGF before his heart attack it would be likely that the heart attack would have forced him to reevaluate what was important to him or at least consider who would likely give him the care and support he needed as he recovered. It would not be unlikely for a man to think: "God is sending me a message, the UGF has to go".
  • It would seem unlikely that Steele would have started surfing the Internet for a UGF after the heart attack. It would not be unlikely for a man to think: "God gave me a second chance, I'm not going to betray that by pursuing a UGF".

Old June 27th, 2010 #434
blueskies
Banned

On RFM broadcast, Jim Giles interviewed Steels neighbor:
It seems the feds didn't go after him. Steel’s wife went to the police first.

Old June 27th, 2010 #435
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Oh well ...

Old June 27th, 2010 #436
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Missing Part of Steele Website Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Tintin usually doesn't miss much but he blew it here. This is the most important part of the page. The race traitors who passed for White must have been nervous. I understand that the correct number of turns for a noose is 13. I count eight. This would not be acceptable for hanging lawyers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rope.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	6706  

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 27th, 2010 at 11:56 AM. Reason: typo

Old June 27th, 2010 #437
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Smile Touché

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Tintin usually doesn't miss much but he blew it here.
I have enjoyed your more level headed commentary!

Old June 27th, 2010 #438
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Jim Giles on Steele

This is the link to the show on Edgar Steele and Richard Barrett, of Blessed Memory
http://www.radiofreemississippi.net/...06-27-Hunt.mp3
George Papcun is the audio expert was to be interviewed on this show and chickened out. His website is of great interest at http://www.soundevidence.com .

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 27th, 2010 at 12:41 PM. Reason: update on audio forensic expert

Old June 27th, 2010 #439
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
On RFM broadcast, Jim Giles interviewed Steels neighbor:
It seems the feds didn't go after him. Steel’s wife went to the police first.
The important thing that Steele's neighbor said was that Cyndi Steele had for some time been afraid of her husband. He described Steele as a strange man and gave anecdotal evidence that he might also be dishonest.

Last edited by Hadding; June 27th, 2010 at 12:48 PM.

Old June 27th, 2010 #440
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's Honest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
He described Steele as a strange man and gave anecdotal evidence that he might also be dishonest.
WTF do you expect for a lawyer?

Tags
edgar steele

Thread