Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2015 #21
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Guardian article, asylum generosity, pie in the sky.

David Cameron has been warned by the Conservative-run Local Government Association that he must take into account the significant impact on schools, housing and GPs’ surgeries of allowing thousands more refugees into the country.

David Simmonds, chairman of the LGA’s asylum, migration and refugee task force, which coordinates councils’ integration of newcomers to the UK, said it was easy to say that “something must be done”, but that the costs attached to taking in more people had to be recognised.

He added that the offer from the rock star Bob Geldof to put up families in his homes in Kent and London was “pie in sky”.

“If Bob Geldof is willing to make that offer, I’m sure his local council, which will already have a lot of people on its housing waiting list, will be very happy to bring them around this afternoon.”

Simmonds, who is also the Tory deputy leader of Hillingdon council in London, said a serious look at the finances and legal basis of the refugees coming to the UK should be a priority. “We need to think of the impact on local communities when we know there are already quite lengthy waiting lists for housing in some parts of the country, and pressure on school places and GP appointments, and things like that,” said Simmonds. “The law is very clear. Once people are in the UK, local authorities have an obligation to provide them with those sort of services.

“If the government wants a new approach, where a temporary safe haven is offered but people are clearly not going to be able to stay in the UK beyond the point at which it is safe for them to return to their country, then they need to set out and implement that in policy and law from the start.”

The LGA has not yet been told how many refugees the prime minister has decided that the UK will take from camps in Syria’s neighbouring countries, nor what the legal basis of those people will be.

Local authorities receive extra funds from central government for the first 12 months that a refugee is in the country, but must bear the costs after that point from their own budgets.

Councils have had their government funding cut by 40% since 2010 and local government is certain to be in the firing line again when the chancellor, George Osborne, publishes his spending review in November. Departments where spending is unprotected have been told to prepare for budget cuts worth as much as 40%.

Simmonds said that it was also vital that the government put thought into how best to distribute the refugees to avoid triggering resentment in some parts of the country. He said: “What is their legal status? And we need a sense of what it is as a society that we are prepared to offer.

“It is very striking on the radio this morning people saying, ‘I have a spare bedroom, I will happily take a Syrian refugee’. But were these people ready yesterday to take any of those on the housing waiting list in their local area who may have been here for quite some time?”

read full article at source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ees-pie-in-sky

Old September 6th, 2015 #22
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post

Britain is to become a safe haven to ’thousands’ of desperate families living in refugee camps in war-torn Syria after a public outcry over the death of a toddler on a Turkish beach.
Just for the record:

Drowned Boy’s Dad was Safe and Well and Living in Turkey

Imagine our surprise when we found out what we knew all along, the whole drowned boy story is bullshit intended to guilt White nations into self-genociding by taking more Arab scum. Family of drowned toddler ‘Aylan Kurdi’ had been given free housing in Turkey, while father’s story is full of holes, as The Muslim Issue reports.

Abdullah Kurdi’s story is made-up. But his lies are now being used and rewarded by the media in full blown propaganda, while pressuring policies to force Europe to take in more economic migrants who have never experienced a war zone.

Abdullah was never on that boat to watch his wife and children drown. That’s why he was the only survivor. The first time he learned of their death was from the hospital after the photos of his young son was circulating in the media. Listen to all the contradictions and holes in his story.

This was an attempt to send his wife and children into Europe before his own arrival to apply for refugee status as a lone woman with children, while they never even lived in a war zone.

After leaving from what they say was a war zone (Syria is huge and the entire country is not a war zone) the Kurdi family was given free housing in Turkey and had been there for THREE years. Abdullah Kurdi was not in any war zone. He was safe, he had food, and he had over $4,400 in cash; which is over 13,000 Turkish Lira – so why did he leave? This is what he told the press initially, as reported in The Guardian yesterday:

“I took over and started steering. The waves were so high and the boat flipped. I took my wife and my kids in my arms and I realised they were all dead,” he told AP.

The report according to Abdullah’s own words is that he lived in Turkey for three years and prior to that he had lived in Damascus. His sister makes the story even more confusing saying that Abdullah was a barber originally from Damascus, who fled from Kobani to Turkey but “dreamed of a future in Canada” for his family. Was he living in Damascus or Kobani? Kobani is over 300 miles from Damascus.

After “fleeing” from “war zone” Kobani now wants to return there to attend a funeral. Huh…? So he’s safe to fly back by plane to Kobani and attend a funeral. And guess what? ISIS was not even in Kobani when Kurdi claims his family “fled” from ISIS. Erm, ISIS was not in Damascus three years ago when Kurdi claims he lived there. ISIS entered only a small rural part of northern Damascus last year and targeted a remote refugee camp with “Palestinians” earlier in 2015 and were pushed out. ISIS is present in a quarter of the country in Northern Syria, not in the South.

While Western media reports that he was trying to reach Canada, Swedish media are being given reports by Kurdi that he was trying to reach Sweden and that he had been receiving FREE housing in Turkey for three years. Abdullah claims he was trying to reach Canada, but was denied asylum. Canadian authorities say they have never received any application from him at all. What we’re reading here is a story about relatives serving as people smugglers to other relatives living in Turkey. This is what happened with Kurdi. His own family in Canada are his people smugglers trying to come up with ways for him to illegally fraud the immigration system, and make up stories about threats that he never experienced.

The father, Abdullah Kurdi, is giving different stories depending on who he is talking to. His sister Fatima gave an account of a phone conversation with her brother Abdullah that is reported in The Daily Mail. That story is different to the one Abdullah Kurdi gave to the press.

Reliving the moments after the dinghy capsized and the Mediterranean waves crashed around them, Abdullah Kurdi described how he’d pleaded with his sons to keep breathing, telling them he didn’t want them to die.

It was only when he looked down at their faces and saw blood in Aylan’s eyes that he realised the boys had died in his arms and he was forced to let them go.

Looking around in the water, he spotted the body of his wife Rehan ‘floating like a balloon’. She had also drowned.

…and the version his sister Fatima gives, The Daily Mail, is here:

Yesterday his sister Tima – who is also known as Fatima – revealed how the grief-stricken father had relived the final moments of his boys’ lives in a phone conversation she’d had with him.

‘When a bigger wave came and flipped the boat upside down, Abdullah right away caught both his kids and tried so hard with all the power he had to keep them up from the water, screaming, ‘Breathe, breathe, I don’t want you to die!’,’ she said.

‘In his left arm was Galip and he saw he was dead and he told me, ‘I had to let him go’,’ she added.

Then he looked at Aylan and could see blood from his eyes, so he closed them and said, ‘rest in peace my son,’ she went on to say.

She said that while he was still in the water, Abdullah saw his wife’s dead body floating in the water ‘like a balloon’, causing him to struggle to recognise her.

Sobbing uncontrollably Abdullah yesterday recalled his terror when the flimsy and overcrowded dinghy overturned, causing the night to be pierced by the screams of his fellow Syrian refugees as he clung on to his wife.

‘I was holding her, but my children slipped through my hands,’ he said.

‘We tried to cling to the boat, but it was deflating. It was dark and everyone was screaming. I could not hear the voices of my children and my wife.’

Old September 6th, 2015 #23
Dawn Cannon

Default The wife was ‘a balloon’ in less than three hours?

The wife was ‘a balloon’ in less than three hours? The rate of decay to a dead body in water is not instant. Obviously Abdullah had no idea how dead people in water decay and he knew at some point they would bloat, so he described his wife in a condition of decay that takes days to mature. Although Abdullah claims to have seen the dead bodies of his two children and his wife after their boat was hit by two large waves, his story then changes and he claims that he made it safely to the beach. He now assumed that the wife, who had laid bloated and drowned, and the two small boys who he had seen drowned right in front of him and he knew were dead had managed somehow to make it alive to the beach. He could not find them on the beach so he assumed they had “become scared and ran away”. He now sees these dead people nowhere. But he only finds the “truth” about their death after going to the hospital where their bodies were kept.

Can someone explain to us how dead bodies run away? In other words, he only knew they were dead after the pictures of his son started showing up in the media reports. Here’s his account reported in The Daily Mail.

Over the following three hellish hours in the water, [in the short time his wife turned onto a ‘balloon’ – a sign of decomposing that only occurs 2-6 days later] Mr Kurdi battled for survival, while frantically searching for his sons and his wife, who had also been pulled from his reach. He found one child but it was too late – the boy had drowned.

‘My first son died from the high waves,’ he said. ‘I was obliged to leave him to save the other one. I tried to swim to the beach by following the lights.

‘I looked for my wife and child on the beach but couldn’t find them. I thought they had got scared and had run away and I went back to Bodrum.

‘When they did not come to our meeting point I went to the hospital and learned the bitter truth.’ (How can he learn the bitter truth when he claimed earlier that he saw them die and tried to save one of the sons, who had already drowned? He then attempted to save the second one who was dead with bloodied eyes, while finding his wife floating and bloated in the water. How can dead people like this run away?)

The barber had paid people smugglers £2,900 over the course of three attempts to reach Greece from a refugee camp in Turkey.

But he has told friends he wished he had also drowned to be spared a lifetime of self-recrimination over the family’s desperate gamble for a better life.

Pictures of Aylan and Galip have been shared by social networkers around the world, prompting calls for politicians to do more for fleeing Syrians.

So you can hear that we have completely different stories coming from Abdullah that don’t even match. He doesn’t even know what exactly happened. This man was never on that boat and never watched his wife and children drown. That is why he was the only survivor without any injuries and without any need for medical help, although he claims to have undergone a violent and desperate situation for over three hours where everyone else drowned.

He is lying and making the story up. We’ve worked long enough with these humanitarian issues to recognize a tall tale. Basically, the fragmented and fabricated story indicates to us that the wife and children were sent to arrive before him as a lone mother and children (easier to get accepted). Of course, this advice would come from his own family already living in Canada and parts of Europe who know more about the dhimmitude of Europe, now serving as long-distance human smugglers. The wife has clearly been told to go first, get her refugee case handled, and then help to get him entry at a later date where he can join them with a forged passport after the wife is already settled.

It’s all fraud. All of this explains his dry crocodile tears. No wonder his sister Fatima was crying more than he brother who lost his entire family. She had guilt that their suggestions and strategies caused the death of a woman who could not swim and was afraid, and the death of three small children. They’re intentionally frauding the system. And now they also push propaganda to open the floodgates to the rest of these fraudsters.

It is however, noteworthy to hear this comment coming from Abdullah Kurdi that he does not mind sacrificing his wife and children for his agenda. According to his sister Fatima in Canada:

‘Of course it makes me sad that it’s taken this [tragedy] to make people realise what is going on,’ she said, adding: ‘Abdullah said, it’s ok if it has to be my kids and my wife who wake up the world, its ok. If it’s been written to happen that way, it was supposed to happen.’

And the Turkish people smuggler Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan responded to the deaths in his country’s waters by saying: “European countries, which have turned the Mediterranean, the cradle of the world’s oldest civilizations, into a cemetery for refugees, shares the sin for every refugee who loses their life.”

http://www.dailystormer.com/drowned-...ing-in-turkey/

Old September 6th, 2015 #24
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post the new trend for lefties to house refugees

Nicola Sturgeon and Yvette Cooper have indicated that they would be prepared to house Syrian refugees as the Scottish government and Labour party intensified pressure on David Cameron to act generously.

Sturgeon told the Murnaghan programme on Sky News that she would be “absolutely happy” to take a refugee from Syria. This raised the prospect that a refugee could be housed in Bute House, the 18th-century Edinburgh townhouse that serves as the official residence of the Scottish first minister.

The musician and aid campaigner Bob Geldof said on Friday he felt “profound shame” about the response to the refugee crisis and said he would put up families in his houses in London and Kent.

On Sunday Pope Francis urged Catholic parishes and other communities across Europe to follow the Vatican’s example in taking in refugee families, and on Saturday Finnish prime minister, Juha Sipilä, offered his home in Kempele, 500km north of Helsinki, to accommodate asylum seekers from early next year.

Sturgeon, asked whether she would be prepared to take a refugee into her house, said: “I’ve been overwhelmed myself with messages from people across Scotland saying they personally would be happy to give a home temporarily, or for a longer period of time, to somebody fleeing Syria. Yes, I would be absolutely happy to do that as part of a bigger, wider, organised approach.”

Pressed further, Sturgeon described the questioning as gimmicky. The first minister, who has established a taskforce to prepare for the possible arrival of refugees in Scotland, said the whole matter could be academic if the prime minister declines to admit large numbers of refugees. The Westminster government is responsible for the control of UK borders.

Cooper also told Sky News she and her husband, Ed Balls, would be prepared to accept a refugee. Speaking before Sturgeon, the shadow home secretary and Labour leadership contender said: “If that’s what it took and that’s what was needed, then of course, I think lots of people would be. But I think what I’ve been calling for is for each city and each county to support 10 refugee families. I think we can do that, I think we’ve got a lot of people across the country coming forward now and saying: ‘Do you know what, we want to help’.”

Thousands of other people have offered to house refugees in their homes as Britons respond to the refugee crisis.

Zoe Fritz, 39, who works as a consultant at Cambridge University hospital, said she set up her own database after seeing shocking images of the wave of refugees risking their lives.

Fritz who lives with her husband, seven-year-old son and nine-year-old daughter in Cambridgeshire, said she had heard from people “who clearly have the space to people who have said: ‘I don’t have much but I have more than a tent on a beach somewhere.’

“I have been in tears. I’ve been very, very heartened. We can all offer to help but we need to turn that into action.”

Fritz said members of her family fled the pogro

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...refugees#img-1

Old September 6th, 2015 #25
Dawn Cannon

Quote:

Fritz said members of her family fled the pogro

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...refugees#img-1
Fritz said members of her family fled the pogroms against the Jewish people in Ukraine and Belarus a century ago, while others found sanctuary in the UK as part of the Kindertransport programme to evacuate children from Nazi Germany.

“There is a precedent for this action in the UK, and I felt we should be doing more”, she said.

I had hoped for 1,000 in a week so 2,000 in three days has surpassed my target.”

Demonic plot.

Old September 6th, 2015 #26
White Dragon

UKIP saying we are not bringing in enough Syrian refugees.

Old September 7th, 2015 #27
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post UK to accept 20,000 refugees from Syria by 2020

The UK will accept up to 20,000 refugees from Syria over the next five years, David Cameron has told MPs.

The prime minister said the UK had a "moral responsibility" to resettle refugees living in camps bordering Syria while also doing all it can to end the conflict in the country.

Vulnerable children and orphans would be prioritised in what would be a "national effort", Mr Cameron said.

The international aid budget will be used to help councils house people.

France earlier announced that it would take in 24,000 refugees over the next two years.

In a statement to Parliament, Mr Cameron also revealed that a British citizen believed to planning terrorist attacks on the UK had been killed in an RAF drone strike in Syria last month.

Mr Cameron told MPs that the suffering of the Syrian people and others trying to make it to Europe in recent weeks was "heartbreaking" and that the UK was stepping up its effort to help those displaced by the conflict.

He told MPs that the existing Vulnerable Persons Relocation Scheme, in place since early 2014, would be expanded, with an additional 20,000 people currently living in camps in Syria, Turkey and Jordan being resettled in the UK by 2020.

'Safe route'

People brought to Britain under VPR have been granted Humanitarian Protection, a status normally used for people who "don't qualify for asylum" but would be at "real risk of suffering serious harm" in their home country.

They can stay for five years, have the right to work and access public funds. After five years they can apply to settle in the UK.

Mr Cameron told MPs that the criteria applied to the scheme would be widened and that the UN High Commissioner for Refugees would be responsible for identifying and assessing those most in need.

"We are proposing that Britain should resettle up to 20,000 Syrian refugees over the rest of this Parliament," he said.

"In doing so we will continue to show the world that this country is a country of extra compassion, always standing up for our values and helping those in need."

"Britain will play its part alongside our other European partners but because we're not part of the EU's borderless Schengen agreement or its relocation initiative Britain is able to decide its own approach.

"We will continue with our approach of taking refugees from the camps and elsewhere in Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon. This provides refugees with a more direct and safe route to the UK rather than risking the hazardous journey to European which has tragically cost so many lives."

Labour leader Harriet Harman said the government was doing the "right thing" but there was an urgent need for action now and questioned whether there was scope to accept more than 4,000 refugees this year.

She also called on the government to reconsider its refusal to accept any refugees currently in southern Europe.

read full article at source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34171148

Old September 8th, 2015 #28
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Over 400,000 sign UK petition to increase the numbers of invaders coming into Britain.

A migrant woman faints during a registration procedure (AFP)

In the past week, more than 5,000 migrants and refugees have crossed the Aegean to the Greek islands each day, according to the International Organisation for Migration. The largest group by nationality are the Syrians, followed by Afghans.

The Government is preparing plans to resettle the refugees fleeing Isil jihadists and conflict in the region in an attempt to fulfil its “moral obligation”.

Officials are working on a “detailed package” to give asylum to Syrians under the “vulnerable persons relocation scheme”, which has so far seen 216 people allowed to come to the UK.

Migrants onboard a dinghy arrive on Kos, after crossing a part of the Aegean sea from Turkey (Reuters)

It will be seen as a change of direction by Mr Cameron, who on Wednesday insisted that Britain would not accept “more and more” migrants.

Hours after he made those comments, images emerged of a three-year-old boy lying lifeless on a Turkish beach. Aylan Kurdi died when the boat carrying him and his family from Syria capsized.

• Why do refugees and migrants come to Europe, and what must be done to ease the crisis?

• The refugees should stop coming by boat. Instead, we should fly them here

The pictures encapsulated the human cost of the crisis and prompted debate over whether Britain was accepting its "fair share" of refugees.

It is understood that Mr Cameron spent much of Thursday in talks with his closest advisers discussing how to respond to the changing public mood.

read full article at source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-petition.html

Old September 8th, 2015 #29
Ian Smith son

Default The United Kingdom May Try To Deport Syrian Refugees Once They Turn 18

Quote:
The United Kingdom will seek to resettle up to 20,000 Syrian refugees fleeing war and poverty over the next five years, but the government may deport children once they turn 18, former British

Liberal Democrat leader Paddy Ashdown said Monday on social media, stating that a “minister in the Lords” confirmed the information.

Prime Minister David Cameron announced the resettlement plan at the beginning of the week, saying that his country has a “moral responsibility” to respond to the influx of migrants trying to reach Europe

“given the scale of the crisis and the suffering of the Syrian people.” Cameron said that his country would take in refugees from refugee camps and from Turkey, Jordan, and Lebanon.

Under the plan, vulnerable children and orphans would be given priority to receive temporary five-year “humanitarian protection” visas when they arrive in the country.

Cameron also said that he telephoned German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who welcomed the decision. Facing the same crisis, Germany has already taken in 15,000 refugees in one weekend.

However, there are some questions about what will happen to refugee children when they become adults. During the Lords debate on Monday, Lord Ashdown asked the government to confirm whether “any

child or orphan brought in under this scheme will, as is the case under present legislation, be deported at the age of 18.”
The United Kingdom May Try To Deport Syrian Refugees Once They Turn 18 | ThinkProgress

Old September 8th, 2015 #30
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post French mayor "disgusted" by UK PM Cameron's migrant response

By Reuters

Published: 11:25 EST, 8 September 2015 | Updated: 11:25 EST, 8 September 2015

LONDON, Sept 8 (Reuters) - British Prime Minister David Cameron has shown his contempt for Calais by not taking in migrants camped there, the mayor of the northern French port town told British lawmakers on Tuesday, saying she was "disgusted" by Britain's response to the crisis.

Cameron announced on Monday that Britain would take up to 20,000 Syrian refugees over the next five years, but that they will come from camps in Syria and neighbouring countries rather from those who have already reached Europe.

Around 3,500 migrants are camped in Calais, 90 percent of whom are hoping to make the crossing to England rather than claim asylum in France, Calais mayor Natacha Bouchart told the British parliament's Home Affairs Select Committee.

"Mr Cameron despises, is contemptuous of Calais. If he doesn't take refugees from Calais that is proof that he is contemptuous of the population of Calais," she said.

"Does that mean that the people of Calais are going to be condemned to live in this situation forever?"

Asked what she thought of the British government's decision not to take in migrants already in Europe, something it says would merely serve to encourage others to make dangerous journeys, Bouchart said: "I am disgusted by that."

Freight and passenger traffic through the rail tunnel between Britain and France was repeatedly disrupted over the summer as migrants nightly tried to board trucks and trains in an attempt to get to Britain.

Bouchart, who called for British border controls in Calais to be returned to Britain, said she believed 50 million euros ($55 million) more of funding was needed from national governments and European authorities to help tackle the crisis.

Britain has already agreed several rounds of funding, including 10 million euros for humanitarian assistance, as well as extra security measures such as fencing. (Reporting by Kylie MacLellan; editing by Stephen Addison)

Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reu..._campaign=1490

Old September 8th, 2015 #31
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Record-breaking London show makes light of migrant crisis

By Reuters

Published: 13:23 EST, 8 September 2015 | Updated: 13:23 EST, 8 September 2015

By Barbara Lewis

LONDON, Sept 8 (Reuters) - One of London's most exclusive enclaves provides the unlikely setting for the world's longest-running live satire show, which thrives on bad news and is rarely short of material.

The current fare of NewsRevue at Little Venice's Canal Cafe Theatre includes paedophilia scandals and the Syrian civil war.

To Europe's refugee and migrant crisis, the cult show offers Britain a simple solution: seal the Channel Tunnel with cement.

If the joke is flat on the page, on the stage it is full of the energy of four youthful performers: two men and two women, accompanied by a musical director whose harmonies add a feel-good factor to the satire's savage force.

The formula is anything but new.

The 60-seat theatre above a pub, set among the hushed west London district's multi-million-pound villas, has been making light of the vexed issues of the day since 1979.

Producer Emma Taylor says the secret to winning a place in the Guinness Book of Records and keeping it, with four shows a week throughout the year, is constant reinvention.

The cast changes every six weeks and the show is updated weekly, drawing on a pool of around 100 writers. They send emailed material which is collated by the production team and cast, and condensed into an hour of breakneck comedy.

Selected through an audition process that Taylor says is legendary in the business because of its demands for musicality, comic improvisation and an array of accents, the cast members are often writers too.

Some of the most successful to have passed through the Canal Cafe are impressionist Rory Bremner and members of comedy quartet The League of Gentlemen.

The best of 50 weeks of performances is selected for NewsRevue's two-week August stint at the annual Edinburgh International Festival, which this year earned it five-star reviews.

That hasn't always been the case. In some years, the critics have found the satire too tame or the formula tired.

For Taylor, a former drama and French teacher who has been producing at the cafe theatre since 2001, a high point and a low point were the al Qaeda attacks that year on the United States.

In the immediate aftermath, the team decided to go ahead with a show but scrupulously avoided 9/11 jokes.

"We could not touch it. The (written) material that came in was horrendous," Taylor said.

But the audience felt let down. One heckler at the back shouted: "Cowards!"

Two weeks later, NewsRevue was back on track with what Taylor says was one of its finest moments: a 9/11 ballad of the two Bush presidents, set to music by Muslim convert Cat Stevens. (Editing by Mark Trevelyan)

Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reu..._campaign=1490

Old September 8th, 2015 #32
Ian Smith son

Default ISIS Exploiting Refugee Crisis? Europe's Islamic State Threat Requires Boosted Security, Not Fear-Mongering, Some Warn

Quote:
The ongoing Syrian refugee crisis has renewed concerns that Islamic State group fighters could be slipping into Europe amid the greatest wave of refugees to the continent in decades.

Right-wing British politician Nigel Farage warned last week that there was cause for “very genuine fear” of extremists making their way into the EU, and called on citizens not to “allow compassion to imperil

our safety,” the Telegraph reported.

But borders into Europe have always been porous, and refugees from Syria and elsewhere fleeing political turmoil have for years made their way to the content en masse.

While border control and officials will need to figure out how to amplify security, experts said there was little reason for heightened concern now, even as the influx of refugees continued to rise,

and warned against allowing anti-immigrant politicians to exploit the refugee crisis for political gain.
ISIS Exploiting Refugee Crisis? Europe's Islamic State Threat Requires Boosted Security, Not Fear-Mongering, Some Warn

Old September 12th, 2015 #33
Ian Smith son

Default Refugees Welcome Here Rally Attracts Thousands

Quote:
Those marching say the UK should help those caught up in what has become the biggest refugee crisis since the Second World War.

Tens of thousands of people are marching through central London to protest against the government's handling of the refugee crisis.

Musician Billy Bragg, civil liberties campaigners Shami Chakrabarti and Bianca Jagger, Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron and Green Party leader Natalie Bennett are among those expected to address protesters.

They will also be joined by Jeremy Corbyn, who was announced as the new Labour party leader earlier this morning.

The march, backed by organisations including Amnesty International, the Syria Solidarity and Stand Up To Racism, is being led by a number of refugees and will end at Parliament Square.

Kate Allen, director of Amnesty International, said: "This is a critical moment ahead of the EU leaders meeting on Monday to make our voices heard loud and clear.
Refugees Welcome Here Rally Attracts Thousands

Old September 12th, 2015 #34
polnick

Low IQ refugees will soon be demanding equal pay. Their demands cannot be met by employers. Welfare requests will be flooded by Africans who have lived in mud huts. The invasion by savages is a nightmare. Some have bones in their noses.

Old September 13th, 2015 #35
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Tens of thousands march through London in solidarity with migrants

Tens of thousands of people marched through central London on Saturday, demonstrating their support of refugees travelling to European Union countries in search of safety.

The march which started from Hyde Park and continued to Parliament Square via Downing Street was attended by the newly elected Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn and well known British musician and campaigner, Billy Bragg.

Participating organisations included the Refugee Council, Amnesty International, the Syria Solidarity Movement, Stand Up to Racism and the Stop the War Coalition.

A photograph of the dead body of toddler, Aylan Kurdi, in the surf off a popular Turkish holiday resort, prompted sympathy and outrage at the perceived inaction of developed nations in helping thousands of refugees using dangerous sea-routes to reach Europe, many of whom have fled Syria's four-year civil war.

read full article at source: http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/T...igrants-416032

Old September 13th, 2015 #36
Dawn Cannon

Quote:

Every town in Britain should take 10 Syrian families forced to flee the chaos in the Middle East, Labour leadership hopeful Yvette Cooper said this morning.
Yvette Cooper confirms she will not serve under Corbyn, followed by Tristram Hunt and Liz Kendall, Rachel Reeves, Chris Leslie, Jamie Reed and Emma Reynolds also refuse to serve under radical new leader.

Jeremy Corbyn's election as Labour leader was today branded a 'fucking disaster' by senior members of his own party.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

Old September 13th, 2015 #37
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Yvette Cooper confirms she will not serve under Corbyn, followed by Tristram Hunt and Liz Kendall, Rachel Reeves, Chris Leslie, Jamie Reed and Emma Reynolds also refuse to serve under radical new leader.

Jeremy Corbyn's election as Labour leader was today branded a 'fucking disaster' by senior members of his own party.
Yes indeedy. It will be real interesting to see how this goes. The SNP should start to get real worried now, a party that is more left then them.

Old September 13th, 2015 #38
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
Yes indeedy. It will be real interesting to see how this goes. The SNP should start to get real worried now, a party that is more left then them.
Quote:
In contrast, Scotland’s first minister, Nicola Sturgeon, said the SNP was prepared to work with Corbyn as part of a progressive alliance against Tory austerity and nuclear weapons.
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...ib-dem-parties

But probably most of all against leaving the EU, stopping "legal" and illegal immigration, etc.

You know how it goes...modern politics: "do whatever pleases the Żydzi & friends".

Old September 13th, 2015 #39
polnick

Lazy workers are being booted when immigrants can do the job without a toilet break. Tired workers are only hired in the sex trade. Jobs are available for those that are willing to sell their white ass to survive.

Old September 13th, 2015 #40
White Dragon

I think all these invaders belong in the USA. Since it was the neo-cohens who with the Project for the New American Century conned the UK into a bogus war under the mantra of WMD, I mean all is fair

Last edited by White Dragon; September 13th, 2015 at 03:24 PM.

Tags
snp, syrian crisis, welcome syrian refugees

Thread