VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 4th, 2007 #21
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

Default Surprise surprise - a Priscilla White Joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Mids Warrior View Post
All you'll need to do is learn my signature. Interested?

You can write?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bob Hope was on 'Surprise Surprise', and bragged that despite his 98 years of age, he could still have sex three times a night. After the show, cheeky scouse scally Cilla Black said, "Bob, if I'm not being too forward, I'd love to have sex with an older man. Let's go back to my place."

So they go back to her place and have great sex.

Afterwards, Bob says, "If you think that was good, let me sleep for a half hour, and we can have even better sex. But while I'm sleeping, hold my testicles in your left hand and my todger in your right hand." Cilla looks a bit perplexed, but says, "Okay chuck."

He sleeps for half an hour,awakens, and they have even better sex. Then Bob says, " Cilla , that was wonderful. But if you let me sleep for an hour, we can have the best sex yet. But again, hold my testicles in your left hand, and my todger in your right hand."

The ginger haired one once again says: "Great Bob, but tell me, does my holding your testicles in my left hand and your love sword in my right, stimulate you while you're sleeping ?"

Bob replies, "No, but the last time I slept with a Scouser........ I had my wallet stolen"

Last edited by Dasyurus Maculatus; April 4th, 2007 at 11:21 AM.

Old April 6th, 2007 #22
MASTY
White - British Patriot.

Lightbulb wankstain

Try to stay on topic, you red wankstain. Just because yer Ma sat on one - doesn't mean to say you've gotta act like one.....

Old May 26th, 2007 #23
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

Man in the news, TV host and philanderer Chris Tarrant went too far with a politically incorrect joke that said people from Liverpool were thieves.

The Independent Television Commission (ITC) received complaints from Liverpool after a quip about thieving Scousers.

Tarrant had joked that there was a new reality TV series in which the 12 contestants were Scousers, and viewers would tune in to see who stole the video first.

The ITC dismissed the complaints on the basis that it was a variation on an old joke and also an highly probable scenario, and thus was unlikely to damage the reputation of Scousers.

Old May 26th, 2007 #24
townie35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasyurus Maculatus View Post
Man in the news, TV host and philanderer Chris Tarrant went too far with a politically incorrect joke that said people from Liverpool were thieves.

The Independent Television Commission (ITC) received complaints from Liverpool after a quip about thieving Scousers.

Tarrant had joked that there was a new reality TV series in which the 12 contestants were Scousers, and viewers would tune in to see who stole the video first.

The ITC dismissed the complaints on the basis that it was a variation on an old joke and also an highly probable scenario, and thus was unlikely to damage the reputation of Scousers.

An interesting offering from Darserus Macuntus. Wonders will never cease, it seems!

Thread