VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 26th, 2011 #2201
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Supposed Political Persecution

Steele would have us believe that he is a victim of political persecution. He was operated on for a ruptured aorta on 21 November, 2009. Prior to that he was posting a new Rant every month or so. After surgery he posted an announcement of what had happened to him on 15 January, 2010. Nothing more was heard from him until he posted on 21 May, 2010. Why only one Rant in six months after the announcement about surgery? During that time Mr Linder was publishing far worse hate rants daily and was never arrested.

Steele was convicted on 5 May, 2011 and writes new Rants from jail on 1 June, 19 July, 27 July, 9 August, 13 August and 25 August. These Rants are mainly FBI and U.S. Attorney bashing. Why so many and why don't they stop him?

The answer is simple. He has not been persecuted. He just has a lot more time to write these rants since he is not sending 14,000 emails to his Ukrainian girl friends from his jail cell. They were taking up all of his time before he was arrested. This is not to mention all of his negotiations with Fairfax. They must have taken up a lot of his time as well. He needs medical help not imprisonment.

Old August 26th, 2011 #2202
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Beginning Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
It was proven in a star chamber federal court system using bogus recordings,
get your head out of Abe Foxman's ass.
---
I was commenting on the northwest you POS, I didn't mention anything about your other (ADL) target Covington becuase I was not familiar with him. But I am somewhat familiar with the Northwest having visited there often enough. You ADL goons need to get a real job and stop crapping all over white forums with your heebspeak.
If Crazy John Liberty didn't know about Tubbs, he's not much of a Nazi. He shouldn't be playing in the big leagues here at VNN. Perhaps he can bone up on the Protocols first. He will be able to see that his disruptions of this thread are doing Abbie Foxman's work.

Old August 26th, 2011 #2203
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
If Crazy John Liberty didn't know about Tubbs, he's not much of a Nazi. He shouldn't be playing in the big leagues here at VNN. Perhaps he can bone up on the Protocols first. He will be able to see that his disruptions of this thread are doing Abbie Foxman's work.
lol.

Because it's "Abbie Foxman" that would be saying that Edgar Steele was NOT a crazy man that tried to kill his wife.

Old August 27th, 2011 #2204
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Abbie Foxman's Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
lol.

Because it's "Abbie Foxman" that would be saying that Edgar Steele was NOT a crazy man that tried to kill his wife.
Abbie Foxman wants everybody to believe that Steele is a cold blooded scheming Nazi who tried to have his wife killed. He doesn't want people to know that Steele instead went crazy from aorta surgery. He doesn't want the plot analyzed to show that it was like one cooked up with by a six-year-old.

Old August 27th, 2011 #2205
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:
Steele would have us believe that he is a victim of political persecution. He was operated on for a ruptured aorta on 21 November, 2009. Prior to that he was posting a new Rant every month or so. After surgery he posted an announcement of what had happened to him on 15 January, 2010. Nothing more was heard from him until he posted on 21 May, 2010. Why only one Rant in six months after the announcement about surgery? During that time Mr Linder was publishing far worse hate rants daily and was never arrested.

Steele was convicted on 5 May, 2011 and writes new Rants from jail on 1 June, 19 July, 27 July, 9 August, 13 August and 25 August. These Rants are mainly FBI and U.S. Attorney bashing. Why so many and why don't they stop him?

The answer is simple. He has not been persecuted. He just has a lot more time to write these rants since he is not sending 14,000 emails to his Ukrainian girl friends from his jail cell. They were taking up all of his time before he was arrested. This is not to mention all of his negotiations with Fairfax. They must have taken up a lot of his time as well. He needs medical help not imprisonment.
LOL! And, you call your post full of logic? You must like the attention since you spend most of your day traveling around finding a library to post from.

I like to point out is why all the drama of a FBI agent? Or, a supposed FBI agent aka Mossad and not just the police to handle the situation? Sure seems strange why the so-called FBI would want to be so involved back then if what you say they should be so involved now with Steele's rantings and bashings about the FBI.

Steele is not the one who is crazy. You need to look in the mirror and shave off that long beard of yours. You look like a hasiadic jew.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old August 28th, 2011 #2206
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Address the Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post
LOL! And, you call your post full of logic? You must like the attention since you spend most of your day traveling around finding a library to post from.

I like to point out is why all the drama of a FBI agent? Or, a supposed FBI agent aka Mossad and not just the police to handle the situation? Sure seems strange why the so-called FBI would want to be so involved back then if what you say they should be so involved now with Steele's rantings and bashings about the FBI.

Steele is not the one who is crazy. You need to look in the mirror and shave off that long beard of yours. You look like a hasiadic jew.
You didn't address a single point. If the Famous But Incompetent framed Steele, why have they let him bash them without mercy? How about Steele's whiny press release about his Idaho Supreme Court hearing on his bar complaint about the U.S. Attorney? Do you want to claim that was the result of a sane mind?

Was it sane of him to write five steamy love letters from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend? After his wife set a trap for him on Match.com , he never learned anything and wrote 14,000 emails to his other Ukrainian honeys. He couldn't give a book away on this subject. Was that a product of a sane mind?

You failed to consider that the Famous But had only three days to make fake recordings if you assume that Traci Whelan was not in on the plot. They only had 11 days to make them before they were played for Cyndi. You need to read the 1500 pages of the trial transcript before you shoot your mouth off.

Old August 28th, 2011 #2207
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

Quote:
You didn't address a single point. If the Famous But Incompetent framed Steele, why have they let him bash them without mercy? How about Steele's whiny press release about his Idaho Supreme Court hearing on his bar complaint about the U.S. Attorney? Do you want to claim that was the result of a sane mind?

Was it sane of him to write five steamy love letters from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend? After his wife set a trap for him on Match.com , he never learned anything and wrote 14,000 emails to his other Ukrainian honeys. He couldn't give a book away on this subject. Was that a product of a sane mind?

You failed to consider that the Famous But had only three days to make fake recordings if you assume that Traci Whelan was not in on the plot. They only had 11 days to make them before they were played for Cyndi. You need to read the 1500 pages of the trial transcript before you shoot your mouth off.
That's where you are wrong. I have addressed the issue, but you didn't seem to either get it or you intentionally ignored it.

The 1500 pages only prove what the powers to be want to prove. Statements don't prove anything as these people make a mockery of our laws anyway. If people don't see it as a mockery or situations/statements being skewed, then they think it's proof. The way people see it as wanting it to be proof will be proof. Writing a book about the Holocaust is proof to many because it is simply written down and they experienced it themselves. However, it doesn't mean it's proof. Statements alone are not proof, but a design how anything said can be skewed to mean something else.

Before something becomes law, thousands of pages are already written. Many times 5 to 10 years prior of it becoming law. Just because it is law does it mean it is constitutionally lawful? What have we seen over and over with the many presidents we have had and the congress over the course of the last 50 years? Trickery, mockery, lies. Lots of bullshit. Laws that are not lawful.

Again, I will point out -- Why the so-called FBI involvement with Steele in the first place? If there was a problem with someone's life in danger or the hiring of a hit person, an undercover cop could easily bust someone in this situation. Why the feds in the first place, Don? Why an informant? Why all the drama with the FBI agents?

These so-called agents were not the FBI. They are the Mossad working for the ADL protraying themselves to be the FBI. They were focusing on Steele and they wanted to smear him any which way they can with anything that would look like proof.

No persecution? According to your last post, I guess he is sitting in jail for nothing other than emailing his honeys. I guess his trial dates and the statement about him spending 30 to 40 years in jail was all our figment of our imagination.

"You failed to consider that the Famous But had only three days to make fake recordings"

Okay, so, they had three days to make fake recordings. Enough time to add damage against Steele. They can work quickly if they want to, but they can also make the fake recordings months prior. Jews/Mossad are awfully good at that. They can produce fake garbage years prior like they do with our laws. Portray stuff to be lawful when they actually contradict laws already on the books/Constitution - state or federal. I don't think you understand the fact the Mossad has learned a lot of tricks from our CIA people. The jews/Mossad know all of our secrets, they know where are military are, they know just when and where and at the right time to do something, kill someone, make up crap about someone.

Even your previous post, Don, makes you look --- well, crazy.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old August 28th, 2011 #2208
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Occam's Razor Rules

Quote:
The 1500 pages only prove what the powers to be want to prove.
The transcripts are not in dispute. There were dozens of witnesses to the trial and any discrepancy would be seized on at once by one or more of the parties. The transcripts provide proof of many lies in the Rants that Steele has written from jail. I have posted the first three that I caught and expect to find another dozen when I have time.

Quote:
"You failed to consider that the Famous But had only three days to make fake recordings"

Okay, so, they had three days to make fake recordings. Enough time to add damage against Steele. They can work quickly if they want to, but they can also make the fake recordings months prior. Jews/Mossad are awfully good at that. They can produce fake garbage years prior like they do with our laws.
I failed to note that when Steele was told the lie about his wife's death on 11 June, he said:"You gotta be shitting me." In the recordings he tells Fairfax that he will make that same statement. These were supposedly made on 9 June and 10 June. This could not have been known until Steele was arrested on 11 June.

If the recordings were faked, they could not have started work until Steele was arrested. I don't think that there is a recording studio in the U.S. that could have done an hour long quality recording like this in three days. On 14 June, they were supposedly played for Traci Whelan the U.S. Attorney. If she was in on the plot, they had 11 days before the recordings were played for Cyndi for the first time. If she was in on the plot, she faced life in prison if caught. An FBI underling might risk it but I doubt that a U.S. Attorney would.

The Famous But Incompetent would not risk this kind of exposure for a nearly dead lawyer who was a small player in White Nationalism. He was peacefully writing 14,000 emails to his Ukrainian girlfriends over six months and should have been left entirely alone. Steele only posted two messages in that time and neither were hateful and attacking the Jews.

In that six months Alex Linder posted nasty hate messages every day and he was not touched. In that time Erich Gliebe of the National Alliance published about 26 full length hate messages. Neither one of them were touched.

Quote:
Even your previous post, Don, makes you look --- well, crazy.
You forget that the five steamy love letters to Tatyana Loginova are not in dispute. They were shown to the jury and not contested by the defense. Anybody crazy enough to write letters like this from his jail cell when on trial for his life is crazy enough to do anything. Much of the testimony shows that Steele was crazy after his aorta surgery. It is the rule for such surgery, not the exception. Occam's razor applies.

Old August 29th, 2011 #2209
John Liberty

Quote:
The Famous But Incompetent would not risk this kind of exposure for a nearly dead lawyer who was a small player in White Nationalism. He was peacefully writing 14,000 emails to his Ukrainian girlfriends over six months and should have been left entirely alone. Steele only posted two messages in that time and neither were hateful and attacking the Jews.

In that six months Alex Linder posted nasty hate messages every day and he was not touched. In that time Erich Gliebe of the National Alliance published about 26 full length hate messages. Neither one of them were touched.
by ADL Don
Spoken like a true tribe member, Ed was to insignificant to touch. More ADl bullshit, no one except the paid informants are in the clear. The heebs are going after anyone who questions their authority. The fact that people remain untouched just means the G-men have not found a way to frame them yet. These guys have unlimited funds to sit around and monitor sites like this. Everyone is a potential domestic terrorist (except Larry fairfax) Glibes NA buddy was already put in the slammer for getting in a fight in Utah. They go after anyone who shines a light on the cockroaches, even queers are on the target list. They have been monitoring Justin Raimundo also.

Quote:
That some idiotic overpaid FBI “analyst” is sitting around “analyzing” material that appears on Antiwar.com and concluding that we are engaged in activities “on behalf of a foreign power” is straight out of Bizarro World. Instead of tracking down criminals, and listening in on the communications of terrorists plotting violence against this country, they are sitting around reading my old columns, intercepting my emails, and listening to my phone conversations. This is at once depressing and frightening: depressing because one wonders: don’t these incompetents have any adult supervision? Frightening because the idea of some government sneak having full knowledge of my internet hookups and my two-hour long conversations with my sister about the condition of her cats is the ultimate in creepiness.

That the FBI is engaged in a campaign of defamation and intimidation aimed at this website is not at all surprising, and yet I still can’t accept it emotionally. We have done nothing wrong: indeed, it is the FBI which is clearly in the wrong. Their activities in regard to Antiwar.com are of dubious legality, and are an infringement of our rights to free speech and to organize on behalf of our ideas. We demand the FBI retract its defamatory and damaging accusations, cease all investigations of our legally protected activities, and – most important – reveal the nature and full extent of their trumped-up “investigation.”

Are we still living in America – or are we living in a world very much like the one depicted in “Asylum,” where I have to worry about what I say and who I say it to, for fear of my government? It looks like the coup envisioned in that science fiction story has already occurred.
http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2...om-vs-the-fbi/
Quote:
That's where you are wrong. I have addressed the issue, but you didn't seem to either get it or you intentionally ignored it. by HRW
These assholes are paid to ignore the truth and denigrate people like Ed, that is why they are here. If this asshole Don was on the up and up and was a true WN he would be supporting Ed now that the trial is over, or at least keep his trap shut and stop retelling the same "Ed-is-guilty-story" over and over. Instead, he takes the Feds and Fairfax word as the Gospel and says Ed is always the liar. His constant heeb line of reasoning to continually convict Ed shows his true intent to anyone who is a real WN. This is nothing more than an attack on the messenger of the truth to try and kill the message.

Quote:
The transcripts are not in dispute. There were dozens of witnesses to the trial and any discrepancy would be seized on at once by one or more of the parties. by ADL/Don
They provide proof that Ed was railroaded by the system asshole, what else would you expect to find in a controlled trial where the outcome is already ordained. (When the government charges you, you are guilty until proven innocent) He constantly said Ed was crazy all the way through this thread, and now that Ed is speaking out from his incarceration, this alone disproves his bullshit heeb analysis. Ed's own wife (the supposed victim) is fully behind him, what we have here is an ADL troll and his cronies spewing their bile over and over against a WN messenger.

Quote:
Or should I finish "Beneath Every Rock, Behind Every Tree" (about Jews and their role in the destruction of Western civilization, the spectacle of which now is on view throughout the world)?
Hmmmmmm.... so many to offend, so little time and with such vitriol that has built up within me of late. What should I do? Ed Steele
Take sides, the choice is pretty easy for me.

Old August 29th, 2011 #2210
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Crazy John is Hallucinating Worse than Steele

Quote:
The fact that people remain untouched just means the G-men have not found a way to frame them yet. These guys have unlimited funds to sit around and monitor sites like this.
Crazy John Liberty has lost contact with reality. He bought the line that the Famous But Incompetent faked the recordings in the Steele case. Then why didn't they fake recordings for Linder and Gliebe? You can't have it both ways. The facts are simple and the trial transcripts provide background on it. Steele became insane as a result of aorta surgery and this explains everything.

Old August 30th, 2011 #2211
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Good Advice from Edgar J. Steele

This is an old post from 2007 by Edgar Steele himself. He shows what is to be done when a White Nationalist is an embarrassment to the community. Note how he condemns both Fields and Strom. Curiously enough, Strom has supported Steele as having been framed even after having been maligned by him. I advised Strom today about this post by Steele and he already knew about it. My comments follow in the next post.

Quote:
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...ele#post499358

February 8th, 2007 #35
Edgar J. Steele
www.conspiracypenpal.com

Joe Fields: Guilty as Charged

Rarely do I speak out against individuals who support our cause and then, always, it has been in self defense after first having been maligned by them. Today, I must break that rule and add my voice to those in condemnation of Joe Fields and his scheduled March conference.

FIRST, Joe Fields is a self-confessed child molester.

In 1996, Fields pled "nolo contendre" to four counts of violating California's Penal Code Section 647.6, in exchange for the prosecution dropping another five counts under the same statute.

Pleading nolo to a charge (literally, "no contest," or "you got me dead to rights and I ain't got no defense") is a fiction created by the courts to allow guys like Fields to claim, somehow, that they didn't really plead guilty. Courts do this because it saves time by getting cases closed that, otherwise, would have to be tried in order to obtain the inevitable guilty verdict. People pleading "nolo" get marked down as "guilty" and are sentenced accordingly.

The most recent extended descriptions by Bill White, posted at his site, Overthrow.com, and in this thread are accurate in all respects, so I will not recount the details. The statute, which makes it illegal to "molest or annoy any child under the age of 18," is not used lightly or frivolously. Not in LA, where the cops and the DAs have far more real work to do than they can handle. The next step up from this charge requires actual sexual intercourse with children.

Both Bill White and Tom Metzger provided me partial copies of Fields' court file, at my request and without much of any comment. I saw the rest for myself in the LA County records. The file speaks for itself. Joe pled, did some hard time and then served extended probation.

SECOND, Joe Fields is a liar.

When the allegations first were brought to my attention via postings to VNN, I called Fields and spoke to him. Fields absolutely swore to me that, while he "mistakenly" had been charged with six counts under the statute above, eventually all those charges were dropped and he was not convicted, nor did he pay any penalties. At the time, it seemed unlikely to me that he would so baldly lie to me about something so easily verified. I was wrong. As the court file was to show, He lied to me.

Fields also wrote an extended letter to the WN community at the time which attempted to explain away the charges and his admissions thereto. He lied extensively in it about the charges, the meaning of his pleas, his lawyer and about appealing the result. Fields tried to blame copping the pleas on his lawyer's pressure and lying, then made some truly remarkable claims about the lawyer, to boot.

I found no evidence of Fields appealing squat. He lied about that.

Quite recently, I spoke at length with Fields' lawyer at the time, Encino lawyer David Currie. Though Currie was unable to discuss much about the case, due to attorney-client privilege, California Attorney Disciplinary rules do allow an attorney to speak out enough to rebut charges made by an ex-client. Currie unequivocally called Fields' written charges (he never even had heard about Fields' letter prior to my call) "absolutely false." I believe him. Fields lied about his lawyer.

Fields issued his conference announcement stating that I would be present before I confirmed that I would attend. Despite that, I did confirm, because of the others who already (according to Fields) had confirmed. I have spoken to a couple of them. At least some of them did NOT confirm. "He shouldn't be saying that about me, since I don't even intend to be there, let alone speak," said one to me. Fields lied about that.

I invited Fields to respond to some of the above material. He declined to do so...apparently more "nolo contendre." Silence in the face of accusation is acquiescence.

Yes, one should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. Once the primary evidence of guilt is produced, however, the presumption then shifts to the accused. At that point, silence is an admission (save only in a formal court of law, though juries pretty much see things that way, too).

There is more, but that is more than enough for me. I will NOT be attending Fields' conference. I encourage you not to attend. If the listed speakers who have not yet returned my calls or answered my emails will do either, I personally will attempt to dissuade them from attending, either.

Some may think my attitude about this matter to be too harsh. To those, I say: You have a problem, not I, and perhaps you should seek treatment for it.

Admittedly, child molestation is something of a "third rail" for me, since I believe that child molesters should receive the death penalty for a first offense. Solicitation of children for sexual purposes, which is all to which Fields pled guilty, is enough for me to want to see someone locked up for a long time. Had I been the judge, Fields would not have gotten off so lightly, despite no apparent evidence of his having actually touched any of the children who identified him.

Should someone actually touch my child, I hope the authorities never hear about it .... do the math.

Lying is another matter, albeit lesser. Honesty and forthrightness are key with me in life. When someone lies repeatedly, I thereafter refuse to believe anything he has to say. Henceforth, just as will I, you are entitled to disregard anything Joe Fields has to say about anything.

We do not need this sort of role model in the WN movement. Just now, Kevin Strom's lengthening silence makes clear that he, too, is some sort of pervert. Terrific. Just terrific.

It is our responsibility to clean up our own act and condemn those among us who break the law, particularly when violations so thoroughly trash the fundamental principles upon which we stand.

Make no mistake: Joe Fields was not a political prisoner. Obviously, neither is Kevin Strom. These men do not deserve our support. They have not earned our indulgence for this sort of thing. If we do not step up and condemn their actions, then we are hypocrites and worse.

I am not the first to cast a stone in the direction of either Fields or Strom, but now I do just that. What you do is between your conscience and yourself, but I will not sit silently while men such as these posture and presume to speak for us.

Because of the extensive censorship that exists over at Stormfront, particularly concerning Strom, I will not be posting this there myself, but I encourage those of you who think it might survive to do so.

If anybody knows of Fields' conference having been advertised elsewhere, please let me know so that I might set the record straight there, as well.

Edgar J. Steele

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 30th, 2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: correction on Strom knowledge

Old August 30th, 2011 #2212
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Steele Says ADL Did Not Frame Fields

This is Pravda Bill's post on Joe Fields. Steele soundly rejected Fields defense and his accusation that he had been framed by the ADL. Steele claims that Fields had done what the prosecutors had charged him with.

Quote:

Stormfront Leader Solicited At Least Nine Girls As Young as Nine In 1996

Update And Correction On Joe Fields

1/23/2007 6:15:02 PM
Discuss this story in the forum
Overthrow Staff

Torrance, California -- Stormfront activist and close associate of Don Black, David Duke, Jamie Kelso and Willis Carto Joe Fields offered at least nine young girls as young as nine $1000 each to appear in pornographic movies and had at least five other child porn films seized from his home in 1996, Overthrow.com has learned today.
This information partially confirms and partially corrects an earlier story this website ran on fields.

According to a copy of Fields' court and prison records, which was forward to Overthrow today along with several news articles on Field's arrest and a copy of a letter Field sent to supporters claiming he was framed for the crime by Tom Metzger, Ernst Zundel and the ADL, Fields served a year in prison after being convicted on a plea of no contest to five counts of offering girls nine to sixteen years old $1000 each to appear in pornographic films with him.

The full test of the Torrance, California Daily Breeze article on the case from March 30, 1996, follows:

FORMER CANDIDATE DENIES CHILD ANNOYANCE CHARGES

By Ian Gregor, Staff Writer
Torrance California Daily Breeze 30 March 1996

Two time ultra-right political candidate Joe Fields has been charged with trying to persuade underage girls to appear in a pornographic movie, Torrance police said.

Fields was taken into custody Thursday morning at his home on West 260th Street in Harbor City, said Torrance police sergeant [obscured] La Londe. An arrest warrant charged Fields with nine misdemeanor counts of child annoyance.

His arrest follows complaints in February from nine Torrance and Lomita girls, ages 12 to 16 [Bill: note that a later article amended the ages to "9 to 13"], that a man had approached them as they walked home from school and, in some cases, offered them money to appear in a pornographic movie, according to a search warrant police obtained March 11 for Fields' home and car.

Police executed the warrant earlier this month, seizing five pornographic videotapes, according to court records.

Fields posted $15,000 bail and was released from custody Thursday afternoon, La Londe said.

Each count of misdemeanor child annoyance carries a maximum penalty of a $1000 fine and a year in jail.

Officials from the Police Department and City Attorney's office did not know whether arraignment had been scheduled.

Fields, 32, gained local attention in the 1980s with his public espousal of anti-Semitic and racist views before his unsuccessfull runs for state Assembly in 1992 and Congress in 1994. He vehemently denied the child annoyance charges during a brief interview at his home.

"All charges are false," Fields said [though he later pleaded no contest to them], "I completely deny them. I think its being fabricated to destroy me because of my political views."

[Bill: Note that nine unreleated girls picked out Fields as having solicited them. That's not exactly unpersuasive on its face.]

Fields says he believes he is being set up by the Anti-Defamation League, a Jewish organization dedicated to fighting prejudice. He did not elaborate on his theory, saying he had not yet spoken with his attorney.

Court documents filed by police to support their search warrant detailed the following events leading to Fields' arrest.

The alleged incidents occurred from Feb 5 to Feb 14, mostly in the Arlington Avenue / Carson Street area near Torrance High School. Five of the girls attend Torrance High School, thre attend JH Hull Middle School, and one goes to a vocational school.

Interview separately, the girls said they were walking home when they were approached by a man in an older model white car.

The man, who was unshaven with a mustache and dirty short hair, asked the girls if they wanted to be in a pornographic movie that was being filmed in Long Beach that evening. Three of the girls said the man offered them $1,000 to be in the movie. Six reported that he gave them a piece of paper with a name and telephone number and said to call the number if they were interested.

The car was dirty inside and littered with food wrappers, clothing, pornographic movies, and graphic porn magazines, several girls said. Some of the girls walked a way. One threw a Coke at the suspect. None called the number.

When Torrance police ran a DMV check on the car based on a license plate number several girls provided, they found it registered to Fields. All of the girl identified Fields when show his drivers licesne photo along with those of five other men of similar appearance.

The father of one girl, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said he was relived to hear an arrest had been made and was upset with his daughter for even speaking with the man.

Fields was never more than a [obscured] on the local political scene.

He ran as a member of the far right American Independence Party for the 36th Congressional District in 1994 and the 54th Assembly District in 1992. He finished with a tiny fraction of the vote each time.

During the elections, Fields campaigned as a nationalist in favor of immigration control and trade restrictions.

'Vicious Nazi'

But he had a long history of hate-laced statements and actions. An official with the Jewish Defense League [a terrorist organization] described him in 1992 as a "vicious Nazi".

In a tape recorded 1986 conversation with former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke in a Culver City hotel room, Fields, then 22, said: "Sure, I love the Klan. I love the Nazi Party better, though. There's something about the swastika and the brown shit. I just like it better."

In October 1985, Fields and three other men were evicted from a Torrance Boulevard restaurant for wearing swastikas on their lapels, exchanging "Sieg Heil" salutes and allegedly vandalizing a restroom with anti-Semitic graffitti.

In December 1984, the Harbor Hawk, Harbor College's student newspaper, was censured by community college trustees after it published a series of opinion peices by then student Fields in which he claimed that an institute had uncovered "convincing evidence that the 'Holocaust' was a giant fraud."

Fields was fired from the paper three months later after he and Tom Metzger, the reputed head of the white supremacist group White Aryan Resistance, distributed pamphlets claiming the Holocaust is a myth.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 30th, 2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: typo

Old August 30th, 2011 #2213
Hadding

Quote:
Spoken like a true tribe member, Ed was to insignificant to touch. More ADl bullshit,
I think VNN has a rule against calling forum members Jews without evidence. John Liberty has been sort of teetering at the brink of that for some time.

Old August 30th, 2011 #2214
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I think VNN has a rule against calling forum members Jews without evidence. John Liberty has been sort of teetering at the brink of that for some time.
This is the new VNN. You can call anyone anything you want and not concern yourself with the consequences. You may disrupt any thread you wish and not worry that you'll be 'tarded or banned.

Old August 30th, 2011 #2215
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default So, is that a violation of The Rule or isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post

Putting forum members on my "Ignore" list works for me. I flip-up my rear-view mirror when I'm being tailgated. In a more perfect world we could just duel bastards who insult or assault us. But things have been going downhill for some time: Jackson had to cross-over into Kentucky to duel those who impugned his or his wife's character in Tennessee. But at my age simply giving no credence and refraining from joining issue works pretty well for me.

Old August 30th, 2011 #2216
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post

Putting forum members on my "Ignore" list works for me.
That doesn't really solve the problem insofar as the person is creating a disturbance by lying to people who may not know better. In the Third Reich such shit-disturbers were put into camps to keep them from causing confusion.

Old August 30th, 2011 #2217
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele's Words of Wisdom

Steele has given us some good guidelines for dealing with White Nationalists who have been charged with serious crimes. My comment follows each of his sections. All of these are from the link on his first quote.

Quote:
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...ele#post499358
February 8th, 2007 #35
Edgar J. Steele
www.conspiracypenpal.com

Joe Fields: Guilty as Charged

Rarely do I speak out against individuals who support our cause and then, always, it has been in self defense after first having been maligned by them. Today, I must break that rule and add my voice to those in condemnation of Joe Fields and his scheduled March conference.
I have no quarrel with Steele. My involvement with this thread is an attempt to save his life after his lawyers have destined him to life imprisonment. So far all they have done is use him as a cash cow to generate attorney's fees. They have left him in far worse shape than if he had pled guilty. I have suffered great personal abuse in my efforts to show that the ONLY reasonable explanation of this case is that Steele went crazy after his aorta surgery.

Quote:
FIRST, Joe Fields is a self-confessed child molester.

In 1996, Fields pled "nolo contendre" to four counts of violating California's Penal Code Section 647.6, in exchange for the prosecution dropping another five counts under the same statute.

Pleading nolo to a charge (literally, "no contest," or "you got me dead to rights and I ain't got no defense") is a fiction created by the courts to allow guys like Fields to claim, somehow, that they didn't really plead guilty. Courts do this because it saves time by getting cases closed that, otherwise, would have to be tried in order to obtain the inevitable guilty verdict. People pleading "nolo" get marked down as "guilty" and are sentenced accordingly.

The most recent extended descriptions by Bill White, posted at his site, Overthrow.com, and in this thread are accurate in all respects, so I will not recount the details. The statute, which makes it illegal to "molest or annoy any child under the age of 18," is not used lightly or frivolously. Not in LA, where the cops and the DAs have far more real work to do than they can handle. The next step up from this charge requires actual sexual intercourse with children.

Both Bill White and Tom Metzger provided me partial copies of Fields' court file, at my request and without much of any comment. I saw the rest for myself in the LA County records. The file speaks for itself. Joe pled, did some hard time and then served extended probation.
Just like Steele in the Fields case, I had an open mind about his case. I initially believed that he had been framed by the Famous But Incompetent. I reviewed all of the facts of this case. This included the statements of Steele and the trial transcript. Just like with Steele, the trial records settled the issue for me with him. Steele didn't hestitate to turn on a convicted child molester and I didn't hesitate to point out that he had gone crazy after aorta surgery. It can easily be argued that someone who tries to have their wife killed is worse than someone who tries to pay 9 year-old-girls to star in pornographic movies.

Quote:
SECOND, Joe Fields is a liar.

When the allegations first were brought to my attention via postings to VNN, I called Fields and spoke to him. Fields absolutely swore to me that, while he "mistakenly" had been charged with six counts under the statute above, eventually all those charges were dropped and he was not convicted, nor did he pay any penalties. At the time, it seemed unlikely to me that he would so baldly lie to me about something so easily verified. I was wrong. As the court file was to show, He lied to me.

Fields also wrote an extended letter to the WN community at the time which attempted to explain away the charges and his admissions thereto. He lied extensively in it about the charges, the meaning of his pleas, his lawyer and about appealing the result. Fields tried to blame copping the pleas on his lawyer's pressure and lying, then made some truly remarkable claims about the lawyer, to boot.

I found no evidence of Fields appealing squat. He lied about that.

I invited Fields to respond to some of the above material. He declined to do so...apparently more "nolo contendre." Silence in the face of accusation is acquiescence.

Yes, one should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. Once the primary evidence of guilt is produced, however, the presumption then shifts to the accused. At that point, silence is an admission (save only in a formal court of law, though juries pretty much see things that way, too).

Lying is another matter, albeit lesser. Honesty and forthrightness are key with me in life. When someone lies repeatedly, I thereafter refuse to believe anything he has to say. Henceforth, just as will I, you are entitled to disregard anything Joe Fields has to say about anything.

We do not need this sort of role model in the WN movement. Just now, Kevin Strom's lengthening silence makes clear that he, too, is some sort of pervert. Terrific. Just terrific.

It is our responsibility to clean up our own act and condemn those among us who break the law, particularly when violations so thoroughly trash the fundamental principles upon which we stand.

Make no mistake: Joe Fields was not a political prisoner. Obviously, neither is Kevin Strom. These men do not deserve our support. They have not earned our indulgence for this sort of thing. If we do not step up and condemn their actions, then we are hypocrites and worse.

I am not the first to cast a stone in the direction of either Fields or Strom, but now I do just that. What you do is between your conscience and yourself, but I will not sit silently while men such as these posture and presume to speak for us.
Steele advises us that a liar is dispicable. Just like Steele, I refuse to believe anything a repeated liar has to say. I have found that his Rants written from jail to be full of lies about the trial and certain other matters. These lies have nothing to do with a difference of opinion. They have only to do with the actual conduct of the trial or contradictions in his Rants. I have only posted three or four of these lies. I haven't had time to post the other dozen or so. Of course, Steele cannot be held reponsible for these lies because he has been insane since his aorta surgery.

Steele correctly notes how Fields tried to place all of the blame on his scumbag lawyer instead of himself. Then when Steele is on trial he places all of the blame on his own scumbag lawyer instead of himself.

Steele also admits that in practice, a defendant who refuses to testify in his own defense is seen as guilty by any jury. Steele in one of his first Rants from jail admits that it was a mistake for him to take the advice of his laywer and wife and not testify. He was either crazy now or then. Steele may have been able to hypnotize those around him into believing that he was framed, but it only worked on me for a while. It didn't work on the jury at all.

Steele has no problem in accusing Kevin Strom of being a pervert. I did not know the facts in that case and never took a position on it. The only thing beyond dispute there was that Strom's ex-wife was behind the accusations and that she was at least half a nutcase. Her subsequent behavior made me suspect that she was the one who should have been locked up. Steele makes a good case for Strom's silence implying guilt. I accuse Steele of the same thing. Why didn't he explain this whole sordid mess for the jury?

Steele denied that Fields or Strom were political prisoners. I deny that Steele is a political prisoner. Steele is deluded with his own sense of self worth. Strom is now out hating just like he used to and the Feds are leaving him totally alone. He would have never been allowed to hate again if he had been a political prisoner. Steele is now bashing the U.S. Attorney and the Famous But Incompetent from his jail cell with semi-monthly Rants. He would never have been allowed to do so if he was a political prisoner.

Steele's undisputed steamy love letters from jail to Tatyana Loginava in which he lied to her about being divorced, told her that he wanted her to have his babies, blamed the failure to send her Teddy Bear on his supposed ex-wife and suggesting that she was behind his arrest were classics. They did the job for me. Anyone that crazy can do anything. It is time for the Steele cheerleaders to wake up and follow his own advice.

I am reminded of the proverb:"Let our words be soft and sweet for we may have to eat them someday.". I give Steele the final word here.

Quote:

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; August 31st, 2011 at 04:55 PM. Reason: typos

Old August 31st, 2011 #2218
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Two of you have e-mailed me regarding Donald Pauly's statement...

Donald Pauly wrote: "My involvement with this thread is an attempt to save his life after his lawyers have destined him to life imprisonment..."

What I don't understand is why such heroic posturing alternating with insulting forum members and Mr. Steele himself on this site is necessary to "saving Edgar Steele's life" unless it is an appeal for popularity precident to asking for money for additional defense work. From what I hear, Mr. Pauly has made enemies at least for himself with his style if not his content. My guess is that his relentless posting hasn't made any friends for Steele. Again, what's the grand strategy that is going to turn this around and why does it necessarily involve posting here?

It doesn't take an elaborate conpiracy to put a man away for a long time. All it takes is a jury and less than competent if not conflicted counsel but tenaceous resistance to exculpatory evidence by unnecessarily zealous prosecution certainly helps.

From the documentary on the "Norfolk Four" White men who agreed to make a statement in consideration for avoiding the death penalty, still in jail for over ten years, after single Black man confessed and was a DNA match (http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/the-confessions), "The police interrogator, Robert Glenn Ford, was indicted for extorting money from defendants in exchange for getting them favorable treatment. Tried in U.S. District Court in Norfolk, he took the stand in his own defense. On Oct. 27, 2010 Ford was found guilty on two of four extortion charges and one charge of lying to the FBI. He was sentenced to 12 years and six months in prison on Feb. 25, 2011."

Last edited by -JC; August 31st, 2011 at 12:26 PM.

Old August 31st, 2011 #2219
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile -JC Needed Correction Badly

Quote:
Donald Pauly wrote: "My involvement with this thread is an attempt to save his life after his lawyers have destined him to life imprisonment..."

What I don't understand is why such heroic posturing alternating with insulting forum members and Mr. Steele himself on this site is necessary to "saving Edgar Steele's life" unless it is an appeal for popularity precident to asking for money for additional defense work. From what I hear, Mr. Pauly has made enemies at least for himself with his style if not his content. My guess is that his relentless posting hasn't made any friends for Steele. Again, what's the grand strategy that is going to turn this around and why does it necessarily involve posting here?
Poor -JC! Once he posted a new rant from Steele for the third time. Twice more he double posts it. Clearly he has not been reading even recent portions of the thread if he can commit the same offense three times. I got sick and tired of his stupidity.

I hate to quote a scum sucking lawyer.
Quote:
If you would have no enemies, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing."-Abraham Lincoln
It takes extraordinary measures to wake up many of the fools who post on this thread . Here is a quote for them.

Quote:
It is our responsibility to clean up our own act and condemn those among us who break the law, particularly when violations so thoroughly trash the fundamental principles upon which we stand."-Edgar J. Steele
Money will not help on the Steele case. Over $120,000 has been squandered on lawyers with the result that Steele is in far worse shape that if he had taken a plea bargain with the public defender over a year ago. The only thing that can save him now is a mental exam by a world class specialist in stroke induced brain damage from heart surgery.

Old August 31st, 2011 #2220
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry -JC Confuses Me

Quote:
Robert Glenn Ford, was indicted for extorting money from defendants in exchange for getting them favorable treatment. Tried in U.S. District Court in Norfolk, he took the stand in his own defense. On Oct. 27, 2010 Ford was found guilty on two of four extortion charges and one charge of lying to the FBI. He was sentenced to 12 years and six months in prison on Feb. 25, 2011."
-JC has me confused. Steele previously has advocated that defendants take the stand themselves in cases like this. This scum bag thieving cop took the stand in his own defense and beat two out of four extortion charges. What is wrong with that? If Steele had beat two out of four charges he would be in a lot better shape than now. It seems to me that 12 years beats the 70 years that Steele is facing. This is another example of -JC's tendency to post off point and off topic.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread